Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,442 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

Salisu Buhari Became Speaker All Without Cert.senior Buhari Wants To..... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Salisu Buhari Became Speaker All Without Cert.senior Buhari Wants To..... (538 Views)

Aminu Salisu, Dogara’s Outrider Dies In Crash (Photo) / 5 Impersonators Of Salisu Buhari, Buhari’s First Son Denied Bail / CERTIFICATE FORGERY ; The Downfall Of Salisu BUHARI ...... BBC . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Salisu Buhari Became Speaker All Without Cert.senior Buhari Wants To..... by Nobody: 6:25pm On Feb 03, 2015
You ascended by corrupt and jaundiced
certificate and you are promising to end
corruption little wonder your first attempt as
military head of state was truncated by
natural justice because a kingdom that rises
against itself shall fall. Instead of you to go
back to school since you left office and purge
yourself you are busy wanting to ascend
again with that same corrupt and jaundiced
certificate.....hmmmm Oga God cannot be
mocked ooooo

2 Likes

Re: Salisu Buhari Became Speaker All Without Cert.senior Buhari Wants To..... by Nobody: 6:30pm On Feb 03, 2015
I will support buhari but before I do that I will
like all sincere lovers of the buhari model of
change to join me burn all their certificates
from primary to university because the
change under buhari does not require
certificate at all, you can occupy any position
just by a show of interest and "perceived
integrity".....

4 Likes

Re: Salisu Buhari Became Speaker All Without Cert.senior Buhari Wants To..... by Nobody: 6:32pm On Feb 03, 2015
The easier way to have all your sins wash
away instantly and become saint in a
moment is TO JOIN APC........if I lie ask lai
mohammed

1 Like

Re: Salisu Buhari Became Speaker All Without Cert.senior Buhari Wants To..... by temitemi1(m): 6:36pm On Feb 03, 2015
Buhari, where is ur certificate GEJ till 2019!!

1 Like

Re: Salisu Buhari Became Speaker All Without Cert.senior Buhari Wants To..... by Change2015(m): 6:41pm On Feb 03, 2015
Ok, continue. The more you peddle your illiterate theory, the fewer votes Jonathan will see from the Northern region. In 2011 Jonathan got 10mill votes from the region, but now you all feel free to talk carelessly and falsely about one of their distinguished sons? Well done.

#change
#GMB
#APC
Re: Salisu Buhari Became Speaker All Without Cert.senior Buhari Wants To..... by kay1one(m): 6:48pm On Feb 03, 2015
Change2015:
Ok, continue. The more you peddle your illiterate theory, the fewer votes Jonathan will see from the Northern region. In 2011 Jonathan got 10mill votes from the region, but now you all feel free to talk carelessly and falsely about one of their distinguished sons? Well done.

#change
#GMB
#APC

Okada man! Sange!

2 Likes

Re: Salisu Buhari Became Speaker All Without Cert.senior Buhari Wants To..... by Nobody: 6:51pm On Feb 03, 2015
Change2015:

#change
#GMB
#APC
conductor were hv u been......my #CHANGE# plz

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Shekau Is Even Better Than Jonathan / Support Goodluck Jonathan As Sdp, Ibb, Traditional Rulers, Others Do / No More Comments Till After Polls –obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.