Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,891 members, 7,817,621 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

Jordanian Pilot Burned Alive By ISIS (pictures) - Foreign Affairs (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Jordanian Pilot Burned Alive By ISIS (pictures) (49567 Views)

"Capture Yahya Jammeh Alive Or Dead": ECOWAS Issues Last Command / Gambian President-elect Adama Barrow Releases New Photos 2day 2 Show He's Alive / Jacques Hamel Killed In France By ISIS Terrorists Who Slit His Throat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jordanian Pilot Burned Alive By ISIS (pictures) by tonychristopher: 1:59pm On Feb 05, 2015
9jaforlife:

Now you're showing your true colour, because your mission has failed smiley. I wonder why the welfare of Muslims matter to you so much?

Imagine the deceitful extent you went, just to get one chance of displaying your life long hateful preconceived notions about Islam You even thought you could deceive me with converting, lol

You really tried but it didn't fly with me, you only succeeded in fooling yourself. But at least you have the rest of your life to pursue your career in deep-rooted ethnocentrism and chronic bigotry. This one time, you have failed, and the shame is on YOU! Sorry for your loss!!

THIS IS WHY YOU SHOULD TRY AND CHANGE THE GLOBAL CONCEPT OF ISLAM AS A RELIGION OF PEACE, I HATE VILENCE IN ISLAM BUT I LOVE MUSLIM. MIND YOU.
Re: Jordanian Pilot Burned Alive By ISIS (pictures) by tonychristopher: 2:05pm On Feb 05, 2015
9jaforlife:

Now you're showing your true colour, because your mission has failed smiley. I wonder why the welfare of Muslims matter to you so much?

Imagine the deceitful extent you went, just to get one chance of displaying your life long hateful preconceived notions about Islam You even thought you could deceive me with converting, lol

You really tried but it didn't fly with me, you only succeeded in fooling yourself. But at least you have the rest of your life to pursue your career in deep-rooted ethnocentrism and chronic bigotry. This one time, you have failed, and the shame is on YOU! Sorry for your loss!!

ollowing the January 7 massacre at the offices of Charlie Hebdo in Paris, where Islamic gunmen killed a dozen people because the satirical magazine had mocked the prophet of Islam, one thing has become clear: the amount of atrocities committed in the name of Islam all around the world have become so frequent, so ubiquitous, that other, lesser hostilities by Muslims, which might once have been newsworthy, are now completely falling by the wayside, seen as minor and insignificant—commonplace, almost expected.

Thus, while Islamic gunmen were massacring “infidels” in Paris (and elsewhere), “everyday Muslims” in Europe were engaging in less dramatic, but no less significant behavior.

On Friday, January 9—Friday being when Muslims get most riled during mosque sermons and when non-Muslims are frequently attacked—“foreigners” in Italy, believed to be Muslims, attacked a man kneeling in prayer before the statue of the Virgin Mary, tore the photo of a loved one from his hand, and then broke and urinated on the Virgin Mary statue. By the time police arrived at the chapel the attackers had already fled.

Ten days later, also in Italy, a crucifix near a populated mosque was shattered to pieces.

Immediately after this incident, according to the report, “People have already strongly reacted across social networks. They are outraged at this new blow to their deepest feelings, to their beliefs. People can’t take it anymore.”

Nor did the municipality’s Councillor Giuseppe Berlin of the civil list “Your Town” mince words:

It’s time to put an end to the do-gooders’ policies of welcoming and integrating by a certain political party. Before we put a show of unity with Muslims, let’s have them begin by respecting our civilization and our culture. We shouldn’t minimize the importance of certain signals; we must wake up now or our children will suffer the consequences of this dangerous and uncontrolled Islamic invasion.

Meanwhile, Pope Francis called on Catholics and Western people in general to refrain from insulting other religions—namely Islam: “It’s normal, it’s normal [violence]. One cannot provoke, one cannot insult other people’s faith, one cannot make fun of faith.”

It is widely believed that the Pope made these statements in reference to the Charlie Hebdo massacre, which was provoked by “insult[ing] other people’s faith,” those “people” being Muslims and that “faith” being Islam.

One wonders if Pope Francis would still call it “normal” if members of his own flock were to murder those who urinated on the Virgin statue or broke the crucifix?

And in Spain, also on Friday, January 9, an unruly and violent young Moroccan man broke into a store to get a knife, started screaming Islamic slogans—including “Allahu Akbar!” “You will all die!” and “I am a Muslim!”—resisted arrest, tried to snatch the arresting officer’s weapon, and smashed the patrol car’s windows.

Police ended up tying him with tape and moving him to another patrol car to transfer him to the General Hospital of Manresa, where he was sedated. During the transfer, he kept shouting things like, “You killed my brothers in Paris. I’m going to kill everyone. Christians, you will die!”

Before this incident, he was in a juvenile facility where he had tried to “propagate ideas of holy war and jihad among other youths of North African origin.”

None of these incidents made it into any major Western media and instead appeared in minor, local (Italian and Spanish) websites.

You see, here in the West, for any Islamic outburst or attack to be deemed “newsworthy,” it must involve dramatic, wholesale slaughter, as in the Charlie Hebdo affair. Such is the West’s desensitization towards Islamic violence. Muslims attacking praying Christians, smashing and urinating on Christian statues and icons, or screaming “You will all die! I am a Muslim!” are today deemed trite and commonplace, hardly newsworthy.

One wonders how long before Charlie Hebdo-style attacks also lose their newsworthiness, becoming commonplace and expected, as the tentacles of the jihad continue to grow.
Re: Jordanian Pilot Burned Alive By ISIS (pictures) by Rexyl(m): 2:27pm On Feb 05, 2015
what is the "law of allah"... terrorists all over the world often mention the law to justify killing: slaughtering, burning or flogging of fellow human beings.
Re: Jordanian Pilot Burned Alive By ISIS (pictures) by tonychristopher: 2:58pm On Feb 05, 2015
While I was working in a muslim mosque as an imam, as a parish priest, I preach in my parish that Jesus Christ is not God, for me, God was only Allah, and I believed Allah never got married, so no sons for Allah. So I preached there that Jesus is not God. Then somebody ask me, who is Jesus?’’ from the crowd. Maybe a muslim, but he asked me, who is Jesus?’’ I was preaching he is not God, but the question is who is he? To know who is Jesus? I read the entire Koran once again: 114 chapters, 6666 in the Koran when I read it, the name of prophet Muhammad. I found it in Koran 4 places, but the name of Jesus I found in 25 places. There itself, I was a little confused. Why does the Koran give more preference to Jesus? And second thing, I could not see any woman’s name in Koran: the Prophet Muhammad’s mother’s name, or wife’s name, no, in the Koran, there is only one woman’s name that i found is Mariam, the mother of Jesus no other woman’s name. And in the holy Koran chapter 3, the name of the chapter is family of Mariam,’’ and holy Koran chapter 19, the name of the chapter itself is ‘’MARIAM’’ one chapter is ‘’MARIAM’’ so I was very curious to know why does Koran says all these things about MARIAM, holy Koran chapter 3 verse 34 onwards says that Mary was born without original sin, she never committed any sin in her life, she was ever virgin.

Koran chapter 50 verses 23 say that she went to heaven with her physical body. Even the assumption is writing in the holy Koran and then about Jesus, when I read chapter 3 verses 45 to 55 verses, there is 10 point which the Koran makes about Jesus. The first thing Koran says (kallimatulli) the arabic word which means ‘’the of God’’ and second thing is ( ahimokuli ) which mean spirit of God and the third (isa masi) which means Jesus Christ so Koran give the name for Jesus WORD OF GOD, SPIRIT OF GOD, JESUS CHRIST. And then Koran says that Jesus spoke when he was very small, like 2 days old. after his birth he began to speak , Koran says that Jesus created a live bird with mud. He took some mud, he formed a bird; when breathed into it, it became a live bird. So I think Jesus can give life because he gave life to mud, clay, and then Koran says that Jesus cured a man born blind and a man with leprosy, e.t.c
Curiously, the Koran says that Jesus gave life to dead people; Jesus went to heaven; he is still alive and he will come again. When I saw all these things in the Koran I taught of what Koran says about Muhammad, according to the Koran, prophet Muhammad is not the word of God, not spirit of God he never spoke when he was 2 days old, he never created any bird with mud, he never cure any sick people, he never raised any dead people, he himself died, and according to Islam he is not alive and he will not come back. So there is a lot of different between these two prophets. I didn’t call Jesus, God, you know my idea was ‘’He is a prophet but he is a prophet greater than Muhammad; so one day I went to my teacher, the one who taught me 10 years in Arabic college, and I ask him, teacher, how did God created the universe? Then he said God created the universe through the word,’’ THROUGH THE WORD. Then my question is: ‘’WORD’’ is creator or creation? He must clear this, my question is whether the WORD of God is creator or creation. Koran says Jesus is WORD of God. If my teacher says word of God is creator, which means Jesus is the creator, then muslim must become Christian suppose if he says the word is creation he will be trapped. You know why? He said everything was created through the word. Suppose if he said the word is creation, then how did God created the word? So he cannot say that the word is creator, or creation, so he was quite angry he push me out of his room and said word is not God, not creator or the creation you get out of here, ‘’he said

The reason why Muslim doesn’t accept to be Christian is because they are blinded with the wrong teaching of their priest, Imam. They said that the word is creation they try to prove it wrongly…… they say the word is not creator, not the creation, but not God. And no creation also. They don’t equal with God, that all their problem. So when he said that I told my teacher, word is not the creator or the creation.’’ So, that is why Christian says the word is son of God. Then he told me if there is son for God, I must show him the wife of God. That without wife no chance of having a son then I showed him a portion from the Koran. Koran says that God can see without eyes, God can talk without tongue, God can hear without ears. It is writing in the Koran. I said if that is the case, so God can have a child without a wife. I took my Koran, I put it on my chest, and I said ‘’Allah’’, tell me what I should do because your Koran says Jesus is still alive, and Mohammad is no more. Tell me whom should I accept.’’ after my prayer I opened the Koran, I didn’t asked anyone, I asked only my Allah. When I opened Koran, I saw chapter 10 verses 94. You know what Koran says? It says if you have any doubt in this Koran which I give to you, go and read the Bible, or ask the people, those who read the Bible. The truth is already revealing that.

I beg all muslim to give their life to Christ because he is the only way to the kingdom of God. Please don’t perish like other muslims that is serving the god they do not know. I welcome you into Christ Jesus as you change your mind to accept him today. God bless you.

http://lindaikejist.com/2014/12/shocking-news-the-ex-muslim-priest-said-that-all-muslim-must-change-to-christian-to-avoid-hell-fire/
Re: Jordanian Pilot Burned Alive By ISIS (pictures) by nzeadachie: 3:48pm On Feb 05, 2015
tonychristopher:

2015.01.12 Iraq Baqubah 2 8 Two civilians are killed by ISIS shelling.
2015.01.12 Iraq Mosul 2 0 A former pilot and his son are forced to kneel and then shot in the head by the Islamic State.
2015.01.12 Iraq Mosul 5 0 Five men are publicly executed by the caliphate because their wives did not wear a burqa.
2015.01.12 Iraq Mosul 13 0 Thirteen teenage boys are rounded up and executed by the Islamic State for the crime of watching soccer on TV.
2015.01.11 Pakistan Karachi 2 0 Two Shiites, one a doctor, are gunned down in separate attacks.
2015.01.11 Nigeria Potiskum 6 46 Six others are killed when two female suicide bombers detonate in succession at a popular market.
2015.01.11 Iraq Dour 40 0 Forty Iraqis policemen are summarily executed for refusing allegiance to the caliph.
2015.01.11 Kenya Mombasa 1 0 Terrorists kill a priest during a church service.
2015.01.10 Iraq Baghdad 5 11 Five people at a wholesale market are reduced to parts by Jihadi bombers.
2015.01.10 Iraq Gwer 26 0 Over two dozen people are killed by a sustained IS attack on a town, including a father shot in front of his family.
2015.01.10 Iraq Madian 3 9 Three people in a commercial district are vaporized by Islamic bombers.
2015.01.10 Pakistan Islamabad 1 0 A captive is beheaded on video by local ISIS.
2015.01.10 Nigeria Potiskum 1 2 A suicide bomber kills a guard.
2015.01.10 Yemen Sanaa 2 0 al-Qaeda gunmen assassinate two Shiites.
2015.01.10 Bangladesh Chittagong 1 0 A Hindu nurse is hacked to death on her way to work by suspected Jammat Islamists.
2015.01.10 Egypt Sheikh Zuweid 2 0 Two people are beheaded by Islamic extremists.
2015.01.10 Pakistan Baldia 1 0 A Sunni leader is shot to death by sectarian rivals.
2015.01.10 Lebanon Tripoli 8 36 Two caliphate suicide bombers at a Shiite cafe blows eight patrons to bits.
2015.01.10 Nigeria Maiduguri 20 18 Islamists strap a suicide vest to a 10-year-old girl and send her into crowded market, killing over twenty.
2015.01.10 Pakistan Hayatabad 1 0 An older doctor is shot multiple times at his clinic for being a Shiite.
2015.01.09 France Paris 4 5 Four hostages are taken and killed by an Islamic gunman at a Jewish grocery.
2015.01.09 Iraq Fallujah 8 0 Eight Iraqis are publicly executed by the Islamic State.
2015.01.09 Pakistan Orakzai 4 2 Jihadis set off a roadside bomb that kills four members of a security patrol.
2015.01.09 Iraq Jazira 4 8 A Fedayeen suicide bomber murders four police at a checkpoint after pretending to need medical help.
2015.01.09 Pakistan Rawalpindi 8 20 Eight worshippers are blown to bits by a suicide bomber at a Shia mosque.
2015.01.09 Iraq Muqdadiya 1 0 A woman is murdered by ISIS.
2015.01.09 Pakistan Orakzai 1 5 One person is killed when militants fire a rocket at a rival mosque.
2015.01.08 Iraq Yusufiyah 7 21 A Shahid suicide bomber sends seven other souls to Allah.
2015.01.08 Iraq Samarrah 8 23 Eight Iraqis are disassembled by a Fedayeen suicide bomber.
2015.01.08 Iraq Baghdad 8 16 A Sunni suicide bomber wades into a Shiite mosque and slaughters at least eight worshippers.
2015.01.08 Libya Barqa 2 0 The Islamic State applies the "law of Allah" to two Tunisian journalists.
2015.01.08 Syria Abu Khuyut 1 0 An imam is beheaded by the caliphate for "insulting Allah" by denouncing beheadings.
2015.01.08 Iraq Fallujah 17 0 Seventeen Iraqis are rounded up and shot in the back of the head by the Islamic State.
2015.01.08 France Montrouge 1 1 A policewoman investigating a traffic accident is ambushed and killed by a Muslim extremist.
2015.01.08 Pakistan Nazimambad 2 0 Two policemen are shot to death by suspected Sunni extremists.
2015.01.07 Afghanistan Baghlan 6 3 Six road workers are machine-gunned point-blank by Religion of Peace gunmen.
2015.01.07 Nigeria Askira 26 0 Over two dozen residents of a small village are slaughtered by Boko Haram.
2015.01.07 Pakistan Qila Saifullah 1 0 Tehreek-e-Taliban kidnap, execute a man and then toss his body by the side of the road.
2015.01.07 Iraq Mosul 4 3 A Fedayeen suicide bomber claims the lives of four others.
2015.01.07 Iraq Ghazlani 5 0 Five Iraqis are abducted from their homes and shot in the back of the head by the Islamic State.
2015.01.07 Iraq Baghdad 4 11 Jihadis set off two bombs near a restaurant, killing four.
2015.01.07 Nigeria Baga 2000 500 More than 2000 villagers are feared dead following a massive killing spree by Boko Haram that spanned 16 villages.
2015.01.07 Pakistan Kamra 1 0 A mentally-challenged man is accused of blasphemy and quickly shot to death in his home.
2015.01.07 Afghanistan Nawzad 1 0 A local cop dies trying to stop a suicide bomber.
2015.01.07 Pakistan Karachi 2 0 A Shiite and his friend are shot to death on a bridge by Sipah-e-Sahaba
2015.01.07 Iraq Mosul 320 0 Five mass graves are discovered containing the bodies of three-hundred ISIS victims, including minority women and children.
2015.01.07 Afghanistan Baghlan 0 3 Three suicide bombers attack an academy.
2015.01.07 France Paris 12 10 A dozen people are slaughtered by gunmen 'avenging' the prophet at a newspaper office which printed satirical cartoons critical of Islam.
2015.01.07 Afghanistan Zhari 2 11 Taliban bombers take out two children gathering firewood.
2015.01.07 Afghanistan Jalalabad 1 2 A Jihadi bomb blast kills a judge and injures his two daughters.
2015.01.07 Syria Raqqa 1 0 A magician is beheaded by the Islamic State on the grounds that illusions are an insult to Allah.
2015.01.07 Yemen Sanaa 37 67 A al-Qaeda suicide bus bomber scatters body parts and snuffs out thirty-seven lives at a college.
2015.01.06 Iraq al-Jubba 23 21 A suicide attack on a mosque and the ensuing clash leave two dozen dead.
2015.01.06 Dagestan Khasavyurt 2 2 Suspected extremists ambush and kill two local cops.
2015.01.06 Turkey Sultanahmet 1 1 Police blame al-Qaeda after a pregnant Russian woman sets off a suicide blast at a station.
2015.01.06 Pakistan Landhi 2 0 Two security personnel are slain by Islamist militants.
2015.01.06 Egypt Cairo 2 0 Two men guarding a church are shot to death by extremists.
2015.01.06 Pakistan Nazimabad 2 0 Two Shiite brothers are murdered in their shop by Sipah-e-Sahaba.
2015.01.06 Syria Deir al-Zor 1 0 A man is beheaded - allegedly for smoking.
2015.01.06 Iraq Mosul 23 0 Three female lawyers and twenty young men are executed in cold blood by caliphate members.
2015.01.06 Iraq Haditha 7 13 Seven Iraqis are taken out by a Shahid suicide bomber.
2015.01.06 Iraq Mosul 2 0 Radical Muslims murder a bride and groom for putting wedding decorations on their car.
2015.01.06 Egypt Cairo 1 3 An Ajnad Misr bomb hidden in a flower pot kills a policeman trying to defuse it.
2015.01.06 Afghanistan Shekhzo 3 2 Three family members are modularized when fundamentalists fire a rocket into their home.
2015.01.05 Nigeria Baga 31 0 At least ten women are among over thirty killed during an assault on a village by Boko Haram.
2015.01.05 Mali Nampala 7 0 An al-Qaeda-backed attack on a small border town leaves seven dead.
2015.01.05 Iraq Salaheddin 8 0 Eight Iraqis are lined up and shot in the head by the Islamic State.
2015.01.05 Afghanistan Zabul 3 11 A Taliban suicide bomber takes out three civilians.
2015.01.05 Pakistan Kalya 5 11 Terrorists bomb a playground, claiming five lives.
2015.01.05 Afghanistan Zabul 2 9 Two civilians at a market are sent to Allah by Taliban bombers.
2015.01.05 Saudi Arabia Arar 3 3 A suicide blast leaves three border guards dead.
2015.01.05 Afghanistan Kabul 1 5 Six civilians are affected by a Shahid suicide bomber.

OH MY GOD!!! ONLY THIS JANUARY?

Re: Jordanian Pilot Burned Alive By ISIS (pictures) by Rexyl(m): 3:57pm On Feb 05, 2015
@ tonychristopher

UNBELIEVABLE!

I would like to challenge a volunteer to make clarifications.

This revelation could be shocking, but we must all move with realities of life. If life keeps us from disasters we shouldn't create any for ourselves. Live and let others live. Any form of religion violence is sin.

From the news Moslems & Christians could have agreed on oneness of God with reference to his triune nature. Both religions should have shared that in common and perhaps resolved to be same.

http://lindaikejist.com/2014/12/shocking-news-the-ex-muslim-priest-said-that-all-muslim-must-change-to-christian-to-avoid-hell-fire/
Re: Jordanian Pilot Burned Alive By ISIS (pictures) by tonychristopher: 4:16pm On Feb 05, 2015
nzeadachie:
OH MY GOD!!! ONLY THIS JANUARY?

I give facts
Re: Jordanian Pilot Burned Alive By ISIS (pictures) by 9jaforlife: 5:22pm On Feb 05, 2015
tonychristopher:

“foreigners” in Italy, [/b]believed to be Muslims, [b] attacked a man kneeling in prayer before the statue of the Virgin Mary, tore the photo of a loved one from his hand, and then broke and urinated on the Virgin Mary statue. By the time police arrived at the chapel the attackers had already fled.

You see, here in the West, for any Islamic outburst or attack to be deemed “newsworthy,” it must involve dramatic, wholesale slaughter, as in the Charlie Hebdo affair. Such is the West’s desensitization towards Islamic violence. Muslims attacking praying Christians, smashing and urinating on Christian statues and icons, or screaming “You will all die! I am a Muslim!” are today deemed trite and commonplace, hardly newsworthy.

One wonders how long before Charlie Hebdo-style attacks also lose their newsworthiness, becoming commonplace and expected, as the tentacles of the jihad continue to grow.

Aww.... Christians of the West are now afraid to worship or even reveal their religious identity sad cry

Now your christian hostility is beginning to rear its ugly head in full force! I smelled your lying a.ss the first minute, by now you should know that you can't possibly sell any of your trash to me but you're too dense to realize that.

Of course I didn't read most of the garbage you posted. I've seen many of them, thanks to trolls like you. Update: from the age old secret multi million dollar anti-Islamic institutions of the West to little e-rats like you everywhere, those lies haven't achieved nothing!

Anyways, that comment above got me laughing, thanks for the humour. The Christian Persecution Complex is so ridiculous... Seriously?? Christians are suffering from Muslims in the West? America has a christian population of over 80% and Europe has over 70% while Muslims are less than 10%. Christians hold all the key positions and control all forms of media, an instrument that they have used to display the negative attitude of the West towards Islam with all their lies and propagandas; an example is the bolder part of my quote, the news concluded that the criminal was a Muslim without setting eyes on him! Yet they are the ones living in fear of Muslims ? Do you practice being this dumb

I should probably conclude by expressing my sympathy towards "oppressed" christians of the West by quoting this prayer by Jon Stewart...

“Yes, the long war on Christianity. I pray that one day we may live in an America where Christians can worship freely! In broad daylight! Openly wearing the symbols of their religion... perhaps around their necks? And maybe -- dare I dream it? -- maybe one day there can be an openly Christian President. Or, perhaps, 43 of them. Consecutively.”

Absolute balderdash! cheesy
Re: Jordanian Pilot Burned Alive By ISIS (pictures) by Rexyl(m): 7:49pm On Feb 05, 2015
9jaforlife:

Aww.... Christians of the West are now afraid to worship or even reveal their religious identity sad cry

Now your ugly christian hostility is beginning to rear its head in full force! I smelled your lying a.ss the first minute, by now you should know that you can't possibly sell any of your trash to me but you're too dense to realize that.

Of course I didn't read most of the garbage you posted. I've seen many of them, thanks to trolls like you. Update: from the age old secret multi million dollar anti-Islamic institutions of the West to little e-rats like you everywhere, those lies haven't achieved nothing!

Anyways, that comment above got me laughing, thanks for the humour. The Christian Persecution Complex is so ridiculous... Seriously?? Christians are suffering from Muslims in the West? America has a christian population of over 80% and Europe has over 70% while Muslims are less than 10%. Christians hold all the key positions and control all forms of media, an instrument that they have used to display the negative attitude of the West towards Islam with all their lies and propagandas; an example is the bolder part of my quote, the news concluded that the criminal was a Muslim without setting eyes on him! Yet they are the ones living in fear of Muslims ? Do you practice being this dumb

I should probably conclude by expressing my sympathy towards "oppressed" christians of the West by quoting this prayer by Jon Stewart...

From “Yes, the long war on Christianity. I pray that one day we may live in an America where Christians can worship freely! In broad daylight! Openly wearing the symbols of their religion... perhaps around their necks? And maybe -- dare I dream it? -- maybe one day there can be an openly Christian President. Or, perhaps, 43 of them. Consecutively.”

Absolute balderdash! cheesy

From your first statement eh, you send strong signal which is a warning to all and sundry... SCREEN AND BEWARE OF THOSE YOU ALLOW TO COME AND PITCH THEIR TENTS WITH YOU, AFTER THEY HAVE GOTTEN ALL THEY NEEDS THEY MAY TURN OUT TO BE THE MOST DANGEROUS FELLOWS. They may in the end want your head or total elimination of your people.

I thought those nations lived what they preached as Christians... Love your neighbors, accommodate and give foreigners equal rights according to Christ's model of love. Later, later the foreigners become serious threats in their mists. There is God ooo.
Re: Jordanian Pilot Burned Alive By ISIS (pictures) by limamintruth: 7:53pm On Feb 05, 2015
omonnakoda:

Go and ask my 5tupid mother why she did not close her legs and so allow me, omonnakoda to be born

shocked shocked shocked
Re: Jordanian Pilot Burned Alive By ISIS (pictures) by omonnakoda: 11:33pm On Feb 05, 2015
Trinxie:

To answer your question sir. OLD Testament is not to be discarded, But the old and the new is a representation of different times Old signifies the things that happened before Jesus Christ came to die for the Jews and Gentiles. In those times, when u commit an offence, u have to go to the priest for cleansing or if your offence was big enough for death, that would be carried out if you were caught...But NEW signifies when Jesus came and died for our sins so we don't need to be cleansed by any priest anymore through a sacrificial lamb...so Jesus died to give us an ability to face GOD ourselves to beg him for forgiveness using Jesus' death as a point of contact.
So NEW and OLD represents the different ways of approaching the father(God). The old is not really different in style except from that main difference. The old backs up the new. It all comes together to form the Bible. One of the reasons it was important to say Old and New was that there was a period of about 400 Years between End of old testament and beginning of new testament. They were called the DARK AGES... because there was no prophesy and conection with God causing a lot destructions. So the New Testament also represents the New ages.
I really hope I have explained well...if u have any questions please do ask.
P.S. Testament means covenant...So its Old Covenant and the New Covenant(renewing the covenant)between God.

You have a good heart but you are like one of thosee people who goes into an exam prepared for only one question.When that question is not asked you still write down the answer you have prepared .What you have written is a good MANIFESTO but it is one million miles from my questions.TOTALLY unrelated. My questions are SHORT ANSWER not ESSAY

they all require single words

WHEN (year)
WHOM(name(s)
WHO (Names)
WHEN(Year)

These are FACT SEEKING QUESTIONS. Not EXPLANATION SEEKING . No stories please

I am after information not explanations or lectures

1 Like

Re: Jordanian Pilot Burned Alive By ISIS (pictures) by Trinxie(f): 12:11am On Feb 06, 2015
omonnakoda:

You have a good heart but you are like one of thosee people who goes into an exam prepared for only one question.When that question is not asked you still write down the answer you have prepared .What you have written is a good MANIFESTO but it is one million miles from my questions.TOTALLY unrelated. My questions are SHORT ANSWER not ESSAY

they all require single words

WHEN (year)
WHOM(name(s)
WHO (Names)
WHEN(Year)

These are FACT SEEKING QUESTIONS. Not EXPLANATION SEEKING . No stories please

I am after information not explanations or lectures
Sir, the only question I answered out of all your questions was the last one about Old and New testament. On whether Old means it should be discarded or the spirit leads. As for the when, whom, who, and when. The bible was not written by one person...its a compilation of ones written by prophets and kings of Israel through the help of God. WHEN: AT VARIOUS TIMES WHICH ONLY A BIBLE SCHOLAR CAN ANSWER(OR SOMEONE STUDYING RELIGIOUS STUDIES)...WHOM: FIRST FIVE BOOKS WERE WRITTEN BY MOSES, SONGS OF SOLOMON BY KING SOLOMON, PSALMS AND PROVERBS BY KING DAVID...MATTEW, MARK, LUKE, JOHN(AS THE NAME GOES) ETC... THATS ALL I CAN SAY FOR NOW.
Re: Jordanian Pilot Burned Alive By ISIS (pictures) by omonnakoda: 12:45am On Feb 06, 2015
Trinxie:

Sir, the only question I answered out of all your questions was the last one about Old and New testament. On whether Old means it should be discarded or the spirit leads. As for the when, whom, who, and when. The bible was not written by one person...its a compilation of ones written by prophets and kings of Israel through the help of God. WHEN: AT VARIOUS TIMES WHICH ONLY A BIBLE SCHOLAR CAN ANSWER(OR SOMEONE STUDYING RELIGIOUS STUDIES)...WHOM: FIRST FIVE BOOKS WERE WRITTEN BY MOSES, SONGS OF SOLOMON BY KING SOLOMON, PSALMS AND PROVERBS BY KING DAVID...MATTEW, MARK, LUKE, JOHN(AS THE NAME GOES) ETC... THATS ALL I CAN SAY FOR NOW.
The good thing about the internet is that a lot of information is available You make so many assertions whih are widely believed but not necessarily true e.g Moses wrote the first 5 books,Psalms and proverbs by David etc. Few scholars will agree with that. It is one thing to have faith and believe in God but another to distort facts. The facts are that the bible is the work of man written over centuries and much of the attribution ie authorship does not match the facts. Get a copy of a version like
NSRV http://www.allsaintstupelo.com/Bible_NRSV.pdf and read the preface and introductions there are others but that is a good start It is not realistic to claim that it is the word of God when it is evidently the work of men
Re: Jordanian Pilot Burned Alive By ISIS (pictures) by 9jaforlife: 3:18am On Feb 06, 2015
Rexyl:

From your first statement eh, you send strong signal which is a warning to all and sundry... SCREEN AND BEWARE OF THOSE YOU ALLOW TO COME AND PITCH THEIR TENTS WITH YOU, AFTER THEY HAVE GOTTEN ALL THEY NEEDS THEY MAY TURN OUT TO BE THE MOST DANGEROUS FELLOWS. They may in the end want your head or total elimination of your people.

I thought those nations lived what they preached as Christians... Love your neighbors, accommodate and give foreigners equal rights according to Christ's model of love. Later, later the foreigners become serious threats in their mists. There is God ooo.

[size=18pt]MTCHEEEW[/size]
Re: Jordanian Pilot Burned Alive By ISIS (pictures) by Rexyl(m): 6:53am On Feb 06, 2015
9jaforlife:

[size=18pt]MTCHEEEW[/size]

an idle response of someone shying away from defeat!

You should have explained your plan for someone you love, accommodated and given equal rights as your people, but later wanted you and your people to be wiped out. That's the aim of people you care for but later turn out to be terrorists.
Re: Jordanian Pilot Burned Alive By ISIS (pictures) by Rexyl(m): 7:22am On Feb 06, 2015
omonnakoda:
The good thing about the internet is that a lot of information is available You make so many assertions whih are widely believed but not necessarily true e.g Moses wrote the first 5 books,Psalms and proverbs by David etc. Few scholars will agree with that. It is one thing to have faith and believe in God but another to distort facts. The facts are that the bible is the work of man written over centuries and much of the attribution ie authorship does not match the facts. Get a copy of a version like
NSRV http://www.allsaintstupelo.com/Bible_NRSV.pdfand read the preface and introductions there are others but that is a good start It is not realistic to claim that it is the word of God when it is evidently the work of men

you are told times without number that Bible was written by people inspired by God's Spirit. Only if you don't believe that you will continue to argue. God is for all to learn of, but your conviction to believe in his given word and have faith in him is a matter of choice. You can choose what to and what not to believe. We choose to serve God as Christians because that is how we learn and know the truth about his thought and plan for our lives here and in the life beyond.
Re: Jordanian Pilot Burned Alive By ISIS (pictures) by Trinxie(f): 2:31pm On Feb 06, 2015
omonnakoda:
NSRV http://www.allsaintstupelo.com/Bible_NRSV.pdfand read the preface and introductions there are others but that is a good start It is not realistic to claim that it is the word of God when it is evidently the work of men
*sighs* the books I gave example of their authors, like David, Moses, Solomon etc...wrote the books in Scrolls in the Hebrew language...Those people written in the preface and introductions are the ones that translated the scrolls from Hebrew to English...they didn't write it.
Re: Jordanian Pilot Burned Alive By ISIS (pictures) by 9jaforlife: 4:01pm On Feb 06, 2015
Rexyl:

an idle response of someone shying away from defeat!

You should have explained your plan for someone you love, accommodated and given equal rights as your people, but later wanted you and your people to be wiped out. That's the aim of people you care for but later turn out to be terrorists.

Defeat From who? You're self delusional

I see the way the West has loved Muslims by going into the Middle East and bombing Muslim countries, looking for non-existing Weapons of Mass Destruction

I see the love in the way they instigate wars and supply arms and ammunition to Muslim Arabs, pitching one section against the other and turning them to professional terrorists

I see so much love in the way that they manipulate the media to blacklist Muslims, spreading anti Islamic lies and propagandas just the way they have done to the black race for their selfish political gains

You know what, I don't give a hoot what your views are, I'm not even trying to convince you. You'd still believe what ever makes you feel good anyway, irrespective of hundreds of layers of obvious lies that lay under the sugar coated stories that you've been told. That's your cup of tea.

Meanwhile, enjoy your self acclaimed victory!!
Re: Jordanian Pilot Burned Alive By ISIS (pictures) by omonnakoda: 4:15pm On Feb 06, 2015
Trinxie:

*sighs* the books I gave example of their authors, like David, Moses, Solomon etc...wrote the books in Scrolls in the Hebrew language...Those people written in the preface and introductions are the ones that translated the scrolls from Hebrew to English...they didn't write it.
Sighs did not say they wrote it I said study preface. How do you Know what Moses wrote surely there must be a first and second etc time that that claim was made. That is the essence of Bible scholarship. The NSRV prefaces give a discussion about who may or may not have written those books as well as some of the scholastic debate. I provided a link make an effort to download and study it rather that displaying empty pomposity
It has always been my experience in life that those who know the least believe they know the most Hmm
Re: Jordanian Pilot Burned Alive By ISIS (pictures) by vooks: 7:10pm On Feb 06, 2015
It's natural for this Religion of Piss so I understand lack of outrage
Re: Jordanian Pilot Burned Alive By ISIS (pictures) by Trinxie(f): 1:13pm On Feb 07, 2015
omonnakoda:
Sighs did not say they wrote it I said study preface. How do you Know what Moses wrote surely there must be a first and second etc time that that claim was made. That is the essence of Bible scholarship. The NSRV prefaces give a discussion about who may or may not have written those books as well as some of the scholastic debate. I provided a link make an effort to download and study it rather that displaying empty pomposity
It has always been my experience in life that those who know the least believe they know the most Hmm
The link is not opening, it keeps saying "Error 404"
Re: Jordanian Pilot Burned Alive By ISIS (pictures) by omonnakoda: 1:45pm On Feb 07, 2015
Trinxie:

The link is not opening, it keeps saying "Error 404"

http://www.allsaintstupelo.com/Bible_NRSV.pdf
Re: Jordanian Pilot Burned Alive By ISIS (pictures) by Trinxie(f): 2:58pm On Feb 07, 2015
omonnakoda:

http://www.allsaintstupelo.com/Bible_NRSV.pdf
Thanks...its now working. I'll check it out...
Re: Jordanian Pilot Burned Alive By ISIS (pictures) by molas02: 8:39am On Feb 08, 2015
CyberTerrorist:
Common swerve one side osiso angry
Pls modify
Re: Jordanian Pilot Burned Alive By ISIS (pictures) by barwaaqo: 7:30pm On Feb 08, 2015
Barbecue wonder if the people were served
Re: Jordanian Pilot Burned Alive By ISIS (pictures) by barwaaqo: 7:39pm On Feb 08, 2015
What happened muhammad wanted Barbecue
Re: Jordanian Pilot Burned Alive By ISIS (pictures) by ERODEDEAST(f): 10:44am On Feb 17, 2015
tonychristopher:

2015.01.12 Iraq Baqubah 2 8 Two civilians are killed by ISIS shelling.
2015.01.12 Iraq Mosul 2 0 A former pilot and his son are forced to kneel and then shot in the head by the Islamic State.
2015.01.12 Iraq Mosul 5 0 Five men are publicly executed by the caliphate because their wives did not wear a burqa.
2015.01.12 Iraq Mosul 13 0 Thirteen teenage boys are rounded up and executed by the Islamic State for the crime of watching soccer on TV.
2015.01.11 Pakistan Karachi 2 0 Two Shiites, one a doctor, are gunned down in separate attacks.
2015.01.11 Nigeria Potiskum 6 46 Six others are killed when two female suicide bombers detonate in succession at a popular market.
2015.01.11 Iraq Dour 40 0 Forty Iraqis policemen are summarily executed for refusing allegiance to the caliph.
2015.01.11 Kenya Mombasa 1 0 Terrorists kill a priest during a church service.
2015.01.10 Iraq Baghdad 5 11 Five people at a wholesale market are reduced to parts by Jihadi bombers.
2015.01.10 Iraq Gwer 26 0 Over two dozen people are killed by a sustained IS attack on a town, including a father shot in front of his family.
2015.01.10 Iraq Madian 3 9 Three people in a commercial district are vaporized by Islamic bombers.
2015.01.10 Pakistan Islamabad 1 0 A captive is beheaded on video by local ISIS.
2015.01.10 Nigeria Potiskum 1 2 A suicide bomber kills a guard.
2015.01.10 Yemen Sanaa 2 0 al-Qaeda gunmen assassinate two Shiites.
2015.01.10 Bangladesh Chittagong 1 0 A Hindu nurse is hacked to death on her way to work by suspected Jammat Islamists.
2015.01.10 Egypt Sheikh Zuweid 2 0 Two people are beheaded by Islamic extremists.
2015.01.10 Pakistan Baldia 1 0 A Sunni leader is shot to death by sectarian rivals.
2015.01.10 Lebanon Tripoli 8 36 Two caliphate suicide bombers at a Shiite cafe blows eight patrons to bits.
2015.01.10 Nigeria Maiduguri 20 18 Islamists strap a suicide vest to a 10-year-old girl and send her into crowded market, killing over twenty.
2015.01.10 Pakistan Hayatabad 1 0 An older doctor is shot multiple times at his clinic for being a Shiite.
2015.01.09 France Paris 4 5 Four hostages are taken and killed by an Islamic gunman at a Jewish grocery.
2015.01.09 Iraq Fallujah 8 0 Eight Iraqis are publicly executed by the Islamic State.
2015.01.09 Pakistan Orakzai 4 2 Jihadis set off a roadside bomb that kills four members of a security patrol.
2015.01.09 Iraq Jazira 4 8 A Fedayeen suicide bomber murders four police at a checkpoint after pretending to need medical help.
2015.01.09 Pakistan Rawalpindi 8 20 Eight worshippers are blown to bits by a suicide bomber at a Shia mosque.
2015.01.09 Iraq Muqdadiya 1 0 A woman is murdered by ISIS.
2015.01.09 Pakistan Orakzai 1 5 One person is killed when militants fire a rocket at a rival mosque.
2015.01.08 Iraq Yusufiyah 7 21 A Shahid suicide bomber sends seven other souls to Allah.
2015.01.08 Iraq Samarrah 8 23 Eight Iraqis are disassembled by a Fedayeen suicide bomber.
2015.01.08 Iraq Baghdad 8 16 A Sunni suicide bomber wades into a Shiite mosque and slaughters at least eight worshippers.
2015.01.08 Libya Barqa 2 0 The Islamic State applies the "law of Allah" to two Tunisian journalists.
2015.01.08 Syria Abu Khuyut 1 0 An imam is beheaded by the caliphate for "insulting Allah" by denouncing beheadings.
2015.01.08 Iraq Fallujah 17 0 Seventeen Iraqis are rounded up and shot in the back of the head by the Islamic State.
2015.01.08 France Montrouge 1 1 A policewoman investigating a traffic accident is ambushed and killed by a Muslim extremist.
2015.01.08 Pakistan Nazimambad 2 0 Two policemen are shot to death by suspected Sunni extremists.
2015.01.07 Afghanistan Baghlan 6 3 Six road workers are machine-gunned point-blank by Religion of Peace gunmen.
2015.01.07 Nigeria Askira 26 0 Over two dozen residents of a small village are slaughtered by Boko Haram.
2015.01.07 Pakistan Qila Saifullah 1 0 Tehreek-e-Taliban kidnap, execute a man and then toss his body by the side of the road.
2015.01.07 Iraq Mosul 4 3 A Fedayeen suicide bomber claims the lives of four others.
2015.01.07 Iraq Ghazlani 5 0 Five Iraqis are abducted from their homes and shot in the back of the head by the Islamic State.
2015.01.07 Iraq Baghdad 4 11 Jihadis set off two bombs near a restaurant, killing four.
2015.01.07 Nigeria Baga 2000 500 More than 2000 villagers are feared dead following a massive killing spree by Boko Haram that spanned 16 villages.
2015.01.07 Pakistan Kamra 1 0 A mentally-challenged man is accused of blasphemy and quickly shot to death in his home.
2015.01.07 Afghanistan Nawzad 1 0 A local cop dies trying to stop a suicide bomber.
2015.01.07 Pakistan Karachi 2 0 A Shiite and his friend are shot to death on a bridge by Sipah-e-Sahaba
2015.01.07 Iraq Mosul 320 0 Five mass graves are discovered containing the bodies of three-hundred ISIS victims, including minority women and children.
2015.01.07 Afghanistan Baghlan 0 3 Three suicide bombers attack an academy.
2015.01.07 France Paris 12 10 A dozen people are slaughtered by gunmen 'avenging' the prophet at a newspaper office which printed satirical cartoons critical of Islam.
2015.01.07 Afghanistan Zhari 2 11 Taliban bombers take out two children gathering firewood.
2015.01.07 Afghanistan Jalalabad 1 2 A Jihadi bomb blast kills a judge and injures his two daughters.
2015.01.07 Syria Raqqa 1 0 A magician is beheaded by the Islamic State on the grounds that illusions are an insult to Allah.
2015.01.07 Yemen Sanaa 37 67 A al-Qaeda suicide bus bomber scatters body parts and snuffs out thirty-seven lives at a college.
2015.01.06 Iraq al-Jubba 23 21 A suicide attack on a mosque and the ensuing clash leave two dozen dead.
2015.01.06 Dagestan Khasavyurt 2 2 Suspected extremists ambush and kill two local cops.
2015.01.06 Turkey Sultanahmet 1 1 Police blame al-Qaeda after a pregnant Russian woman sets off a suicide blast at a station.
2015.01.06 Pakistan Landhi 2 0 Two security personnel are slain by Islamist militants.
2015.01.06 Egypt Cairo 2 0 Two men guarding a church are shot to death by extremists.
2015.01.06 Pakistan Nazimabad 2 0 Two Shiite brothers are murdered in their shop by Sipah-e-Sahaba.
2015.01.06 Syria Deir al-Zor 1 0 A man is beheaded - allegedly for smoking.
2015.01.06 Iraq Mosul 23 0 Three female lawyers and twenty young men are executed in cold blood by caliphate members.
2015.01.06 Iraq Haditha 7 13 Seven Iraqis are taken out by a Shahid suicide bomber.
2015.01.06 Iraq Mosul 2 0 Radical Muslims murder a bride and groom for putting wedding decorations on their car.
2015.01.06 Egypt Cairo 1 3 An Ajnad Misr bomb hidden in a flower pot kills a policeman trying to defuse it.
2015.01.06 Afghanistan Shekhzo 3 2 Three family members are modularized when fundamentalists fire a rocket into their home.
2015.01.05 Nigeria Baga 31 0 At least ten women are among over thirty killed during an assault on a village by Boko Haram.
2015.01.05 Mali Nampala 7 0 An al-Qaeda-backed attack on a small border town leaves seven dead.
2015.01.05 Iraq Salaheddin 8 0 Eight Iraqis are lined up and shot in the head by the Islamic State.
2015.01.05 Afghanistan Zabul 3 11 A Taliban suicide bomber takes out three civilians.
2015.01.05 Pakistan Kalya 5 11 Terrorists bomb a playground, claiming five lives.
2015.01.05 Afghanistan Zabul 2 9 Two civilians at a market are sent to Allah by Taliban bombers.
2015.01.05 Saudi Arabia Arar 3 3 A suicide blast leaves three border guards dead.
2015.01.05 Afghanistan Kabul 1 5 Six civilians are affected by a Shahid suicide bomber.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

U.S. Welcomes The Remains Of Soldiers Who Died 68 Years Ago In Korea War (Pics) / Swiss President Alain Berset Sits On The Ground Reading His Notes Outside UN HQ / Over 350 Pilot Whales Dead In Australia's Worst Stranding In History (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 145
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.