Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,733 members, 7,827,681 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

Jordanian Pilot Burned Alive By ISIS (pictures) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Jordanian Pilot Burned Alive By ISIS (pictures) (49622 Views)

"Capture Yahya Jammeh Alive Or Dead": ECOWAS Issues Last Command / Gambian President-elect Adama Barrow Releases New Photos 2day 2 Show He's Alive / Jacques Hamel Killed In France By ISIS Terrorists Who Slit His Throat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jordanian Pilot Burned Alive By ISIS (pictures) by nzeadachie: 11:58pm On Feb 03, 2015
cronsberg:

And we also spit on the devilish crap called christianity. What now?

8 Likes

Re: Jordanian Pilot Burned Alive By ISIS (pictures) by Swizdoe(m): 11:58pm On Feb 03, 2015
temitemi1:
My GOD deliver the world from islamic madness!!
The ISIS concept goes beyond islamic madness
Re: Jordanian Pilot Burned Alive By ISIS (pictures) by ignis: 12:00am On Feb 04, 2015
Only the so called religion of peace encourages this.....

Religion of terrorists.

9 Likes

Re: Jordanian Pilot Burned Alive By ISIS (pictures) by nzeadachie: 12:01am On Feb 04, 2015
cronsberg:

Thats why ISIS will continue to behead you fucker.s till kingdom come. Same way i feel like clubbing every christian i see cuz hitler also burned six million jews exactly like the pics you see. And hitler was a bible wielding church going christian

1 Like

Re: Jordanian Pilot Burned Alive By ISIS (pictures) by nzeadachie: 12:03am On Feb 04, 2015
ignis:
Only the so called religion of peace encourages this.....

Religion of terrorists.

Re: Jordanian Pilot Burned Alive By ISIS (pictures) by engllishmart(m): 12:03am On Feb 04, 2015
cronsberg:

Thats why ISIS will continue to behead you fucker.s till kingdom come. Same way i feel like clubbing every christian i see cuz hitler also burned six million jews exactly like the pics you see. And hitler was a bible wielding church going christian
God totally punish you and your generation you inconsequential idi0t! Bastard son of a cursed f00l. Just pray I don't set my eyes on you cos I will just strangle you by the neck to death while I look into ur cold eyes and watch as life departs from you as you plead for mercy!

9 Likes

Re: Jordanian Pilot Burned Alive By ISIS (pictures) by Swizdoe(m): 12:06am On Feb 04, 2015
djon78:
And Obama and the Western world sits back watching while these devilish beasts released from the pit of hell commit many horrors all because of political correctness.
What do you expect them to do other than the coalition airstrikes...........
The western world and the USA is trying their best so far, they are not magicians remember
Re: Jordanian Pilot Burned Alive By ISIS (pictures) by raayah(f): 12:15am On Feb 04, 2015
djon78:
And Obama and the Western world sits back watching while these devilish beasts released from the pit of hell commit many horrors all because of political correctness.

When Obama interfes, people will say he should mind his business.

2 Likes

Re: Jordanian Pilot Burned Alive By ISIS (pictures) by Swizdoe(m): 12:15am On Feb 04, 2015
4bobo:

They won't, it will worsen the situation on ground. Jordan had vowed that if anything happens to this pilot as they fail the deadline, they would brutally kill all those hundreds of isis in their custody. They really mean business.

Though its sad the pilot had to go but remember jordan also had a hand in abetting ISIS when it was still in its growing stage (i.e when it was still troubling iraq alone), they only became concerned when it blew out of control.
If other middle eastern countries like saudi arabia had been serious in combating it from the beginning when it was just a militant group in iraq, it wouldn't have spread to syria easily and gain grounds within a short period of time
Re: Jordanian Pilot Burned Alive By ISIS (pictures) by Swizdoe(m): 12:20am On Feb 04, 2015
onatisi:
I think u are right.I just read it somewhere now that jordanians are asking for revenge and that isis prisoners in jordan be executed

How is that the solution to the issue on ground?.
Okay are they gonna put the prisoners in a cage and execute them in a similar way. Only ISIS can cary out such execution and get away with it.
Re: Jordanian Pilot Burned Alive By ISIS (pictures) by Swizdoe(m): 12:23am On Feb 04, 2015
Faibuhari:
Are you a member of ISIS, taking a cusory look at your comment I can deduce that you are a Terrorist
Lol
Re: Jordanian Pilot Burned Alive By ISIS (pictures) by horlus(m): 12:59am On Feb 04, 2015
Jordan has promised revenge. They will be hanging the female terrorist in their possession at dawn. Just heard it on cnn.
Re: Jordanian Pilot Burned Alive By ISIS (pictures) by 9jaforlife: 1:04am On Feb 04, 2015
nzeadachie:
IS IT NOT THE SAME SHARIA THAT BUHARI IS PLANING FOR NIGERIA? AFTER WATCHING THIS PICTURES SOME ANIMALS WILL CONTINUE SHOUTING SAI BUHARI SAI BUHARI, IT CAN NEVER WORK INSTEAD LETS DIVIDE NIGERIA LET THEM PRACTICE IT FOR THEIR AREWANISTAN REPUBLIC

It's YOUR version of Sharia that encourages blowing up innocent people, NOT the Islamic Sharia
Re: Jordanian Pilot Burned Alive By ISIS (pictures) by onatisi(m): 1:05am On Feb 04, 2015
Swizdoe:

How is that the solution to the issue on ground?.
Okay are they gonna put the prisoners in a cage and execute them in a similar way. Only ISIS can cary out such execution and get away with it.
if jordan decides not to go on with the threatened executions it will show that they are afraid of isis backlash . and isis has shown that they mean business,whenever they make a threat they carry it out. It is now left for jordan to decide whether to show isis that they too are not afraid of them .
Re: Jordanian Pilot Burned Alive By ISIS (pictures) by 9jaforlife: 1:09am On Feb 04, 2015
temitemi1:
My GOD deliver the world from islamic madness!!

asadike:
God deliver us from d wickedness of islam!

When I read the headline I was sad for the pilot. Then I thought to myself, "those jobless haters would soon have a feast with their angry Islamophobic comments now". Boy, I was right! smiley

Most of you don't even understand a thing about the politics behind these terrorist activities, yet you're the first to pass your ignorant opinions, attributing every wrong thing that happens in the world to Islam as if Christian countries have not committed greater evils for ages.

Don't you people ever get tired

1 Like

Re: Jordanian Pilot Burned Alive By ISIS (pictures) by nzeadachie: 1:22am On Feb 04, 2015
9jaforlife:

It's YOUR version of Sharia that encourages blowing up innocent people, NOT the Islamic Sharia

2 Likes

Re: Jordanian Pilot Burned Alive By ISIS (pictures) by 9jaforlife: 1:35am On Feb 04, 2015
[quote author=nzeadachie post=30407206][/quote]

Yes you're right, Islam is indeed a religion of peace!

The burning, raping and so on is NOT included in the holy Quran, the authentic book of Islamic belief. Those vices are fabrications of people like you who for no reason think that Muslims should pack up and vacate the surface of the earth, a dream that cannot come true even in a dream!
Re: Jordanian Pilot Burned Alive By ISIS (pictures) by nzeadachie: 1:41am On Feb 04, 2015
9jaforlife:

The burning, raping and so on is NOT included in the holy Quran, the authentic book of Islamic belief. Those vices are fabrications of people like you who for no reason think that Muslims should pack up and vacate the surface of the earth, a dream that cannot come true even in a dream!

1 Like

Re: Jordanian Pilot Burned Alive By ISIS (pictures) by 9jaforlife: 2:19am On Feb 04, 2015
[quote author=nzeadachie post=30407326][/quote]

2 Chronicles 15:12-13

And they entered into a covenant to seek the Lord, the God of their fathers, with all their heart and with all their soul, but that whoever would not seek the Lord, the God of Israel, should be put to death, whether young or old, man or woman.
Re: Jordanian Pilot Burned Alive By ISIS (pictures) by 9jaforlife: 2:23am On Feb 04, 2015
ClerverIy:

Buhari is a terrorist

Yet a pastor agreed to be his vice, and many, many pastors endorsed him cool
Rise above sheer emotions, this matter will affect our unborn children. Poverty knows no religion!!

1 Like

Re: Jordanian Pilot Burned Alive By ISIS (pictures) by nzeadachie: 3:01am On Feb 04, 2015
9jaforlife:

2 Chronicles 15:12-13

And they entered into a covenant to seek the Lord, the God of their fathers, with all their heart and with all their soul, but that whoever would not seek the Lord, the God of Israel, should be put to death, whether young or old, man or woman.
HAVE YOU EVER SEEN PEOPLE KILLING IN THE NAME OF JESUS? stop deciving yourself with that nonsense called religion

8 Likes

Re: Jordanian Pilot Burned Alive By ISIS (pictures) by marieclare(f): 4:10am On Feb 04, 2015
idupaul:
The level of wickedness this generation of humans practice is ghastly and and can make any sane person want to regret being ever born

I could not agree more. It is just despicable seriously. Such wickedness...I can't imagine how God's wrath will be when He finally unleashes it.
Re: Jordanian Pilot Burned Alive By ISIS (pictures) by Nobody: 4:18am On Feb 04, 2015
omanzo02:

This is what Buhari and his boys would soon do to Nigerians that refused to vote them.
the reason they've been trying to get da courts keep da military away during and after da elections..

1 Like

Re: Jordanian Pilot Burned Alive By ISIS (pictures) by femmy2010(m): 4:22am On Feb 04, 2015
Now i understand why the Americans and its coalition are determined to bring them down.
This is most barbaric.

1 Like

Re: Jordanian Pilot Burned Alive By ISIS (pictures) by knowledgeable: 4:37am On Feb 04, 2015
dharyour93:
SAD!!! I pray Boko Haram doesn't grow to this extent.

My friend boko haram has passed this level. Isis is a child's play compared with Boko Haram. They have killed over 16000.00 people since 2008, mostly women and children. Isis hasn't gotten to half of that number yet.

2 Likes

Re: Jordanian Pilot Burned Alive By ISIS (pictures) by kay1one(m): 5:20am On Feb 04, 2015
cronsberg:

And we also spit on the devilish crap called christianity. What now?

Your mouth will burn with fire before the spit comes out! Terrorist! Online wing! Religion of trouble!

3 Likes

Re: Jordanian Pilot Burned Alive By ISIS (pictures) by kay1one(m): 5:24am On Feb 04, 2015
9jaforlife:

When I read the headline I was sad for the pilot. Then I thought to myself, "those jobless haters would soon have a feast with their angry Islamophobic comments now". Boy, I was right! smiley

Most of you don't even understand a thing about the politics behind these terrorist activities, yet you're the first to pass your ignorant opinions, attributing every wrong thing that happens in the world to Islam as if Christian countries have not committed greater evils for ages.

Don't you people ever get tired

Islam is a horrible curse! You trying to defend it is a suspect! Defective ideology!

4 Likes

Re: Jordanian Pilot Burned Alive By ISIS (pictures) by kay1one(m): 5:27am On Feb 04, 2015
9jaforlife:

The problem with islam is that it has the tendency to reduce the follower's iq to a point they only spew crap! Mohammed was a terrorist! Obvious fact! Nothing reasonable came from that psycho! Just a hate speech; quran!

3 Likes

Re: Jordanian Pilot Burned Alive By ISIS (pictures) by DjHypno(m): 5:29am On Feb 04, 2015
Wickedness of the highest order. Your days are numbered ISIS.
Re: Jordanian Pilot Burned Alive By ISIS (pictures) by Vikky014(f): 5:57am On Feb 04, 2015
idupaul:
The level of wickedness this generation of humans practice is ghastly and and can make any sane person want to regret being ever born
Re: Jordanian Pilot Burned Alive By ISIS (pictures) by Nobody: 6:14am On Feb 04, 2015
Bastards.

Every Muslim that supports ISIS, Boko Haram, El Shabaab, Al Qaeda, AQIM, AQIY, Taliban and any lunatic jihadi nosense will burn in hell.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Indian Minister Caught Urinating In Public / Salman Rushdie goes into Hiding After brutal Attack, Loses An Eye And An Arm / Video Of Emmerson Mnangagwa's Bodyguards. "G40 Wanted To Assassinate Me"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.