Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,530 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

Loss Of Cabin Pressure On Med View Airline:::::::::: Crash Averted - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Loss Of Cabin Pressure On Med View Airline:::::::::: Crash Averted (2528 Views)

"Pressure On Buhari To Stop Anti-Corruption War" - VP Yemi Osinbajo / Med-view Begins Flight On London - Lagos Route / Security Chiefs Put Pressure On Me To Shift Polls – Jega (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Loss Of Cabin Pressure On Med View Airline:::::::::: Crash Averted by Nobody: 2:04am On Feb 04, 2015
According to sources, this happened this morning (3 feb 2015) on a flight from Abuja to Lagos.It is also alleged that same thing happened last week!
Even though the source of this news refused to say the name of the airline, i was able to dig around and discovered it was med-view airline.
Please everyone be careful.
Heard this happened twice already.
[img]http://1.bp..com/-Rp52UbXMv3I/VNFteeiqWXI/AAAAAAAABUA/Mo7eilKr0jw/s1600/mEDIView.jpg[/img]

[img]http://3.bp..com/-0i3ZSsyajUE/VNFtdqLV4BI/AAAAAAAABT4/enGcwvGmVRs/s1600/Medview2.jpg[/img]

Implication Of cabin pressure loss:

In a layman's term, cabin pressure loss will lead to the decompression-which could either be rapid or gradual-of the plane.
Oxygen will be sucked out and cabin temperature will drop as low (or lower) than -30 C depending on the altitude of the plane.
The pilot and passengers will pass out and that's it

to find out more, please click the link below!

http://spankthedonut..com/2015/02/loss-of-cabin-pressure-on-med-view.html#more

Edit
Someone asked me how I knew it was med-view airline.

Please, look at the seat cover in the first picture.
Then google med-view airlines to see their logo.
I posted their logo in the last picture.

1 Like

Re: Loss Of Cabin Pressure On Med View Airline:::::::::: Crash Averted by Nobody: 2:09am On Feb 04, 2015
The pictures above (asides the med view logo) was shared by a passenger on the med-view flight.

I wonder when Nigerian regulatory authorities will live up to expectation

2 Likes

Re: Loss Of Cabin Pressure On Med View Airline:::::::::: Crash Averted by whirlwind7(m): 2:36am On Feb 04, 2015
Im pleasantly surprised that the oxygen masks were able to deploy.

Med-View.....the airline of Nigeria cheesy

When the agency that ought to regulate and inspect aircraft airworthiness are in cahoots with these airlines, don't expect much improvements.
Aircraft on their last leg are bought and sent into Naija for it's final journeys.

1 Like

Re: Loss Of Cabin Pressure On Med View Airline:::::::::: Crash Averted by Nobody: 2:40am On Feb 04, 2015
whirlwind7:

When the agency that ought to regulate and inspect aircraft airworthiness are in cahoots with these airlines, don't expect much improvements.
Aircraft on their last leg are bought and sent into Naija for it's final journeys.

I totally agree with you.
what happened to the dana crash investigation?
Has Nigeria ever successfully completed any air crash investigation?
Re: Loss Of Cabin Pressure On Med View Airline:::::::::: Crash Averted by otokx(m): 2:40am On Feb 04, 2015
All Medview planes should be grounded and reinspected.
Re: Loss Of Cabin Pressure On Med View Airline:::::::::: Crash Averted by hushmail: 5:08am On Feb 04, 2015
since ur source didnt mention d airline

u shld tell us how u came to d conclusion

cos dis is a serious matter
Re: Loss Of Cabin Pressure On Med View Airline:::::::::: Crash Averted by Nobody: 5:46am On Feb 04, 2015
I tried making use of domestic flight once and vowed never to again b'cos the experience was so horrible that I can't forget it in a hurry. Once my leg touch down in MMA, na ABC transport straight undecided
Re: Loss Of Cabin Pressure On Med View Airline:::::::::: Crash Averted by kay1one(m): 6:01am On Feb 04, 2015
You say medview shebi! Hmm okay. Noted! They sabi delay sef!
Re: Loss Of Cabin Pressure On Med View Airline:::::::::: Crash Averted by Mynd44: 6:04am On Feb 04, 2015
whirlwind7:

Huh? That is in-built inside the plane na
Re: Loss Of Cabin Pressure On Med View Airline:::::::::: Crash Averted by kevoh(m): 6:07am On Feb 04, 2015
IdiAmin1:
Once my leg touch down in MMA, na ABC transport straight undecided
Yimu, keep deceiving yourself. tongue After a horrible long journey with those buses you'll switch back to Domestic airlines. Mark my words!

@OP
Be careful with the way you spit out names ooo. Make Medview no go sue you for court.
Re: Loss Of Cabin Pressure On Med View Airline:::::::::: Crash Averted by Nobody: 6:13am On Feb 04, 2015
Jonathan and his transformation agenda undecided
Re: Loss Of Cabin Pressure On Med View Airline:::::::::: Crash Averted by Nobody: 6:24am On Feb 04, 2015
kevoh:

Yimu, keep deceiving yourself. tongue After a horrible long journey with those buses you'll switch back to Domestic airlines. Mark my words!

@OP
Be careful with the way you spit out names ooo. Make Medview no go sue you for court.

It's better for my legs to hurt inside ABC buses than to enter those coffins they fly in Nigeria again until our aviation authority sits up. I appreciate your care but no thanks undecided
Re: Loss Of Cabin Pressure On Med View Airline:::::::::: Crash Averted by whirlwind7(m): 6:41am On Feb 04, 2015
Mynd44:

Huh? That is in-built inside the plane na

Of course, genius, they are in-built. Never said otherwise.
After decades of use, and with the aircraft finally getting passed off to local domestic operators, who don't really pay much attention to routine maintenance, you don't really expect every component of the aircraft to work, do you?

Haven't you heard about cases where the air-condition didn't work during an entire flight? Wasn't the AC "in-built" too?
Re: Loss Of Cabin Pressure On Med View Airline:::::::::: Crash Averted by msmon(m): 6:44am On Feb 04, 2015
And that's Y I will always travel by train!
Re: Loss Of Cabin Pressure On Med View Airline:::::::::: Crash Averted by Nobody: 6:59am On Feb 04, 2015
I flew Med View 5 times btw 19th december to 4th january and I can tell you clearly that their aircrafts are old.

I flew Dana on 6 January and it was superb and Azman on 7th which is just manageable with their poor onboard services.
Re: Loss Of Cabin Pressure On Med View Airline:::::::::: Crash Averted by VIPERVENOM(m): 7:13am On Feb 04, 2015
Probable cause. Could be d disc shaped stuff at d rear of d plane dat holds air dat seems to have cracked a bit
Re: Loss Of Cabin Pressure On Med View Airline:::::::::: Crash Averted by signz: 7:14am On Feb 04, 2015
If its confirmed that it's a med view plane, all the planes should be grounded. It will be terrible for tje regulatory body and passengers if after this telltale sign, this plane goes ahead to crash. God forbid.

I wonder if the regulatory bodies in the airport have twitter handles or friendly passenger care offices in our airports?
Re: Loss Of Cabin Pressure On Med View Airline:::::::::: Crash Averted by Nobody: 8:18am On Feb 04, 2015
somewhere else I heard God told a prophet there'll be plane crashes in Nigeria between feb-july...

I nor dey take chances oo cheesycheesy

even tho it will be stressful
Re: Loss Of Cabin Pressure On Med View Airline:::::::::: Crash Averted by Nobody: 9:32am On Feb 04, 2015
hushmail:
since ur source didnt mention d airline

u shld tell us how u came to d conclusion

cos dis is a serious matter

Simple

Look at the seat cover logo and look at med-view logo.
Re: Loss Of Cabin Pressure On Med View Airline:::::::::: Crash Averted by Nobody: 9:36am On Feb 04, 2015
signz:
If its confirmed that it's a med view plane, all the planes should be grounded. It will be terrible for tje regulatory body and passengers if after this telltale sign, this plane goes ahead to crash. God forbid.

I wonder if the regulatory bodies in the airport have twitter handles or friendly passenger care offices in our airports?

Its confirmed med-view airline.
I wouldnt call out the airline if I wasnt 100 percent sure.
I editted my post to include how I know it was med-view. Please read the edit.

(1) (Reply)

FG Should Listen To The Ceasefire Call By BOKO HARAM - Lai Mohammed / Why Buhari Went To UK Before Hand Over -aide / Opinion: PMB Maybe Suffering From Alzheimer's Disease (AD)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.