Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,585 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

Buhari's Hidden Atrocities And Sins Exposed - Fani Kayode - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Hidden Atrocities And Sins Exposed - Fani Kayode (900 Views)

BUHARI HIDDEN AGENDA: Former Muslim Man Coverts Christianity Reveals.. Hmmmmm / Buhari's Hidden Agenda For Nigeria Will Fail Completely / Exposed!!!: Fani Kayode Sneaks Into Tinubu’s House At Midnight To Beg For Mercy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari's Hidden Atrocities And Sins Exposed - Fani Kayode by GLeesMODEL(m): 2:23am On Feb 04, 2015
WATCH VIDEO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ox2nwKGYn8c

In this important interview of with Click Africa Tv, Nigeria’s former Aviation Minister and Head of Media and Publicity, Goodluck Jonathan Presidential Campaign Group,  Femi Fani-Kayode speaks on Buhari's most shocking atrocity and sins... enjoy

http://www.loveandrelate.com/2015/02/buharis-hidden-atrocities-and-sins.html?m=1
Re: Buhari's Hidden Atrocities And Sins Exposed - Fani Kayode by hyfr(m): 2:28am On Feb 04, 2015
Upon this some people won't still believe in the truth. Since they've decided to follow an illiterate they'd behave like illiterates

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Hidden Atrocities And Sins Exposed - Fani Kayode by maureen546: 3:30am On Feb 04, 2015
If u want to vote buhari na u sabi,as for me nd my relatives we go vote GEJ till 2019.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Hidden Atrocities And Sins Exposed - Fani Kayode by nzeadachie: 3:33am On Feb 04, 2015
BUHARI CAN NEVER RULE NIGERIA AGAIN, GOODLUCK FOR PRESIDENT, DONE DEAL
Re: Buhari's Hidden Atrocities And Sins Exposed - Fani Kayode by Ikengawo: 3:34am On Feb 04, 2015
Re: Buhari's Hidden Atrocities And Sins Exposed - Fani Kayode by watered(m): 3:49am On Feb 04, 2015
GEJ is the man though he has his lapses
Re: Buhari's Hidden Atrocities And Sins Exposed - Fani Kayode by Nobody: 4:00am On Feb 04, 2015
No matter how many times the PDP recycle their propaganda, it won't blindfold Nigerians to antagonise Muhammadu Buhari. He remains the choice of the entire electorates.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Hidden Atrocities And Sins Exposed - Fani Kayode by PassingShot(m): 4:08am On Feb 04, 2015
If FFK says good morning, you need to look through the window if it is indeed morning and not evening.

PDP have said worse things about Buhari, they didn't stick. So, this also cannot stick.

Next?
Re: Buhari's Hidden Atrocities And Sins Exposed - Fani Kayode by mantodun: 4:14am On Feb 04, 2015
Buhari is certainly not a saint. personally, i never would have thought that one day I will be voting for a man with so much accusations of human rights atrocities hanging around his neck.

Just like you, I came up with about a dozen reasons why Nigeria shld run from Buhari like a plague. But then I took some time to read and research about Buhari for the sole aim of answering these questions:

1 - what was/were his motivation(s) for doing the things he did back then?
u will agree with me that a man is motivated by the thing or things most dear to him. Therefore, if we can very objectively answer this question, I think we will have a better understanding of who the man Buhari is, what he stands for and what is dear to him.

Here is my take:

Back in the days, the man was motivated by a vision of a disciplined Nigeria, one whr govt/workers is/are efficient n productive without relying on bribes/corrupt practices. A nigeria that could proudly stand to be counted in the committee of nations. From all indications, Buhari still has this vision and he has once again set out to see it come to light.

During his days as CIC, his overzealousness (or whatever we choose to call it) and his unrepentant desire to see his vision come true resulted in the very myopic approach to problem solving which was undeniably callous, barbaric and sometimes bordered on insanity. His administration will forever be notoriously known for those inexcusable misdeeds. those memories have created an aura of suspicion n rightly placed fear about his candidacy. Of note, Buhari knew who to put where to get things done.
Truth is, most of us old enough to remember his deeds still harbor a lot of discomfort about the prospects of putting power back in the hands of a man known for so much brutality. This brings me to the next question.

2 - Can Buhari be trusted with power? Afterall, OBJ showed us just how power can be abused even in a democracy. I think the most objective answer will come from his days at PTF. I suspect that Buhari agreed to serve as head of PTF for 2 reasons, 1st, again to do whatever he can to revive Nigeria n 2nd, in so doing to show pple that he Gen Buhari the so called blood thirsty ogre can actually work amicably with and for other humans to achieve results when nothing else in the country was wrking. PTF's acheivements is another days debate but we can all agree that to a large extent, he someone made it work. And in fairness to him, the man did not use the opportunity to enrich himself.

My synopsis of Buhari's candidacy is this:
Gen Buhari does not define the best of Nigeria in any way, but he is a man driven by a vision that is shared by every ordinary Nigerian. His popularity hinges on this vision.
Subconsciously, those that admire him do so because of the (very barbaric) extent he was willing to go to defend his vision of building a better Nigeria.
Given the alternative, Nigerians seem to be at a point whr it's no longer business as usual. We are simply tired of having visionless rulers who care more abt their fat accounts than abt the common man. we r tired of being the laughing stock on the world stage..

This is why myself and millions other Nigerians are saying Sai Buhari

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Hidden Atrocities And Sins Exposed - Fani Kayode by egift(m): 4:20am On Feb 04, 2015
After more than 4yrs of looting and trillions stolen, this is the best we can get from Jonathan?

PDP think they can steal this election like that NNPC money? Never. As they lie and attack Buhari, the more famous and voters he get.

It is Sai Buhari all the way!
Re: Buhari's Hidden Atrocities And Sins Exposed - Fani Kayode by jemype(m): 4:34am On Feb 04, 2015
I hv finally found a reason to vote for buhari.
mantodun:
Buhari is certainly not a saint. personally, i never would have thought that one day I will be voting for a man with so much accusations of human rights atrocities hanging around his neck.

Just like you, I came up with about a dozen reasons why Nigeria shld run from Buhari like a plague. But then I took some time to read and research about Buhari for the sole aim of answering these questions:

1 - what was/were his motivation(s) for doing the things he did back then?
u will agree with me that a man is motivated by the thing or things most dear to him. Therefore, if we can very objectively answer this question, I think we will have a better understanding of who the man Buhari is, what he stands for and what is dear to him.

Here is my take:

Back in the days, the man was motivated by a vision of a disciplined Nigeria, one whr govt/workers is/are efficient n productive without relying on bribes/corrupt practices. A nigeria that could proudly stand to be counted in the committee of nations. From all indications, Buhari still has this vision and he has once again set out to see it come to light.

During his days as CIC, his overzealousness (or whatever we choose to call it) and his unrepentant desire to see his vision come true resulted in the very myopic approach to problem solving which was undeniably callous, barbaric and sometimes bordered on insanity. His administration will forever be notoriously known for those inexcusable misdeeds. those memories have created an aura of suspicion n rightly placed fear about his candidacy. of note, Buhari knew who to put where to get things dobe.
Truth is, most of us old enough to remember his deeds still harbor a lot of discomfort about the prospects of putting power back in the hands of a man known for so much brutality. This brings me to the next question.

2 - Can Buhari be trusted with power? Afterall, OBJ showed us just how power can be abused even in a democracy. I think the most objective answer will come from his days at PTF. I suspect that Buhari agreed to serve as head of PTF for 2 reasons, 1st, again to do whatever he can to revive Nigeria n 2nd, in so doing to show pple that he Gen Buhari the so called blood thirsty ogre can actually work amicably with and for other humans to achieve results when nothing else in the country was wrking. PTF's acheivements is another days debate but we can all agree that to a large extent, he someone made it work. And in fairness to him, the man did not use the opportunity to enrich himself.

My synopsis abt Buhari's candidacy is this:
Gen Buhari does not define the best of Nigeria in any way, but he is a man driven by a vision that is shared by every ordinary Nigerian. His popularity hinges on this vision.
Subconsciously, those that admire him do so because of the (very barbaric) extent he was willing to go to defend his vision of building a better Nigeria.
Given the alternative, Nigerians seem to be at a point whr it's no longer business as usual. We are simply tired of having visionless rulers who care more abt their fat accounts than abt the common man. we r tired of being the laughing stock on the world stage..

This is why myself and millions other Nigerians are saying Sai Buhari

(1) (Reply)

Sanusi Indicted By PWC For Not Accounting For Over $1bn Remitted By NNPC / I Need To Let Off Some Steam / Buhari Is Wasting His Time, he will loss anyway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.