Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,325 members, 7,860,783 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:18 PM

How Nigerian Ladies Undergo Interview Before Marriage. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Nigerian Ladies Undergo Interview Before Marriage. (768 Views)

10 Things Some Nigerian Ladies Are Doing To Get Married- By Danceville / How Nigerian Girls Walk Around When Engaged.picture) / 10 Categories Of Nigerian Ladies You Should Not Woo If You Are A Broke Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Nigerian Ladies Undergo Interview Before Marriage. by SunnyJ2: 6:59am On Feb 04, 2015
Nigerian Men have change their approach towards marriage. alot of people now before they propose to lady, they ask series of questions; like, are you a virgin? how many men have you sleep with? what is your qualification? which cause did you study in school? your answer will determine your chance.
Like one of my friend said ladies need to be question and place under thorough investigation before they can be given the ring. to me is not proper. what is your view on this?
Re: How Nigerian Ladies Undergo Interview Before Marriage. by buygala(m): 7:01am On Feb 04, 2015
I no sabi say marriage na criminal allegation wey dem dey investigate .... or is there something I am missing?

Investigate her from now till Kingdom come, she will still successfully hide from you what she wants hidden from you. ....

Btw

How will you feel if the girl decides to investigate you too, and discovers how you used to steal phones in the university, still bedwet during NYSC, and your incapability to maintain a job or even a simple peniss erection for a reasonable period ? angry

Point is.... Leave matter for Matthias. If You both like each other and can anticipate a reasonable future together, Just marry her and let the past remain in the past

2 Likes

Re: How Nigerian Ladies Undergo Interview Before Marriage. by SunnyJ2: 7:31am On Feb 04, 2015
buygala:
I no sabi say marriage na criminal allegation wey dem dey investigate .... or is there something I am missing?

Investigate her from now till Kingdom come, she will still successfully hide from you what she wants hidden from you. ....

Btw

How will you feel if the girl decides to investigate you too, and discovers how you used to steal phones in the university, still bedwet during NYSC, and your incapability to maintain a job or even a simple peniss erection for a reasonable period ? angry

Point is.... Leave matter for Matthias. If You both like each other and can anticipate a reasonable future together, Just marry her and let the past remain in the past
You are right. those who live in a glass house shouldn't troll stone.
Re: How Nigerian Ladies Undergo Interview Before Marriage. by Nobody: 8:12am On Feb 04, 2015
buygala:

Investigate her from now till Kingtom come, she will still successfully hide from you what she wants hidden from you. ....

Btw

Re: How Nigerian Ladies Undergo Interview Before Marriage. by Chidonc(m): 8:16am On Feb 04, 2015
Interview btw me and my moniker,marraige tins..

Me.......Are u a virgin
Moniker..........yes, virgin in d lord
Me.............hw many men have u slept wit b4
Moniker............jst 300 b4 I repented
Me...........ok, let me contact my mother, I will get 2u
Re: How Nigerian Ladies Undergo Interview Before Marriage. by Nobody: 9:29am On Feb 04, 2015
LEAVE LADIES ALONE ...
PLEASE....
Re: How Nigerian Ladies Undergo Interview Before Marriage. by SunnyJ2: 5:33pm On Feb 04, 2015
Chidonc:
Interview btw me and my moniker,marraige tins..

Me.......Are u a virgin
Moniker..........yes, virgin in d lord
Me.............hw many men have u slept wit b4
Moniker............jst 300 b4 I repented
Me...........ok, let me contact my mother, I will get 2u
You a bad guy

(1) (Reply)

I Need Your Advice:how To Switch Over / Should I Say Yes? Advice Me Please! / How To Stop Lying To Yourself And To Your Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.