Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

I Need Your Advice:how To Switch Over - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Your Advice:how To Switch Over (760 Views)

Do You Switch Off The Light When Having Sex With Your Partner? - Nigerians React / Advice: How Do I Break Up With A Girl After Deflowering Her / Need Advice, How Do.i Keep. A. Sex Free Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Your Advice:how To Switch Over by ThisisBuhari: 2:08pm On Feb 22, 2015
There is a lady am dating who I met last 3 months. The girl who is in her final year in secondary school isdoing me too much shakara, she picks my calls at will. We just met one and anytime I make attempt to see her she will fix time and date only for her to renege.despite the fact that she lives just 3 kilometers away from me and I have the feeling that she is not interested in the relationship.
Last two weeks, when i called her her elder sister picked the called and complained to me that her sister who I am in love with have used up her data that I should pay her back which I did. Since then I begin to fall in love with the sister and want to switch over to her. How do I go about it?
Re: I Need Your Advice:how To Switch Over by ronald4lif(m): 2:13pm On Feb 22, 2015
She's avoiding seeing you then she's not into you. May be you should try letting her be
Re: I Need Your Advice:how To Switch Over by iamodenigbo1(m): 2:17pm On Feb 22, 2015
how old are you?
Re: I Need Your Advice:how To Switch Over by ThisisBuhari: 2:18pm On Feb 22, 2015
iamodenigbo1:
how old are you?
i am 18 years old.
Re: I Need Your Advice:how To Switch Over by Nobody: 2:21pm On Feb 22, 2015
Don't u dare switch to her. Just forget about your gf and move on.

Her and her sister are not the only women in this world.
Re: I Need Your Advice:how To Switch Over by Nobody: 2:24pm On Feb 22, 2015
How sure are you the younger sister used her data. See as them just dey deceive you dey carry you do anyhow dey chop you freestyle from every angle. Their cousin go still cob deceive you leave. Even their mama.

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Advice:how To Switch Over by Evina(f): 2:26pm On Feb 22, 2015
Buhari, instead of you to focus on your medical treatment in London, you are busy denying that you are ill and thinking about how many young girls you want to devour!

Truly, you are unfit to be the President of the great federal republic of Nigeria! angry tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Your Advice:how To Switch Over by ThisisBuhari: 2:30pm On Feb 22, 2015
Evina:
Buhari, instead of you to focus on your medical treatment in London, you are busy denying that you are ill and thinking about how many young girls you want to devour!

Truly, you are unfit to be the President of the great federal republic of Nigeria! angry tongue
u be mugu walai. angry grin grin grin grin
Re: I Need Your Advice:how To Switch Over by immortalvoices(m): 2:31pm On Feb 22, 2015
Evina:

grin
Re: I Need Your Advice:how To Switch Over by Nobody: 2:33pm On Feb 22, 2015
Advice Buhari ke? Go kneel b4 oga GEJ and tell him to advice you! tongue
Re: I Need Your Advice:how To Switch Over by Evina(f): 2:41pm On Feb 22, 2015
ThisisBuhari:
u be mugu walai. angry grin grin grin grin

grin
See what I mean? angry
Re: I Need Your Advice:how To Switch Over by Evina(f): 2:42pm On Feb 22, 2015
Re: I Need Your Advice:how To Switch Over by ThisisBuhari: 3:46pm On Feb 22, 2015
wristwatch:
Don't u dare switch to her. Just forget about your gf and move on.

Her and her sister are not the only women in this world.
kk
Re: I Need Your Advice:how To Switch Over by ThisisBuhari: 10:41pm On Feb 22, 2015
I have deleted their numbers.
Re: I Need Your Advice:how To Switch Over by ThisisBuhari: 5:04pm On Feb 23, 2015
Re: I Need Your Advice:how To Switch Over by LewsTherin: 5:39pm On Feb 23, 2015
Kids with guns

(1) (Reply)

What Makes Men Attractive To Women / What Will You Do If You Were This Doctor / Guys And The "Thanks For Accepting Me" Thingy On Facebook.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.