Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,136 members, 7,818,422 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

Is Nneka123 The Sexiest Girl On Nairaland? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Nneka123 The Sexiest Girl On Nairaland? (7249 Views)

See Picture Of The World's Least Sexiest Girl / I Think I'm The Sexiest And Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland / Rubey Is Officially The Sexiest Girl On Nairaland(prove me wrong) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Nneka123 The Sexiest Girl On Nairaland? by Nobody: 4:50pm On Feb 04, 2015
elantraceey:

Black beauty shocked shocked

Yes grin

What's with the face? tongue
Re: Is Nneka123 The Sexiest Girl On Nairaland? by Nobody: 4:51pm On Feb 04, 2015
What will somebody not see in this country cry

2 Likes

Re: Is Nneka123 The Sexiest Girl On Nairaland? by idu1(m): 4:57pm On Feb 04, 2015
Nneka ko Ngozi ni

1 Like

Re: Is Nneka123 The Sexiest Girl On Nairaland? by marieolae(f): 5:04pm On Feb 04, 2015
SeverusSnape:
I repeat, she is not!!!
She's So immature and pompous... Yes!, SeverusSnape said it!
Let the mofo come and quote me.
It's guys like the OP that makes that girl full of herself and thinks she's a consequential member of this great forum.

7 Likes

Re: Is Nneka123 The Sexiest Girl On Nairaland? by DBlackCeazer(m): 5:06pm On Feb 04, 2015
IF I HEAR!
Re: Is Nneka123 The Sexiest Girl On Nairaland? by buygala(m): 5:22pm On Feb 04, 2015
elantraceey:

What happened to the other one?

nothing

just felt like starting from scratch

will still return to it by May
Re: Is Nneka123 The Sexiest Girl On Nairaland? by Nobody: 5:22pm On Feb 04, 2015
stop bashing the op!!!

beauty they say is in the eyes of the beholder.

and op if everyone is to create a thread for their crush to check who is the sexist. Trust me it might be of great pain for you to find out she is probably not that sexy
Re: Is Nneka123 The Sexiest Girl On Nairaland? by immortalvoices(m): 5:23pm On Feb 04, 2015
Op congratulation 4 giving her many like from guys like ur type...

Chase money and women will chase you and even create lotta threads for u!

1 Like

Re: Is Nneka123 The Sexiest Girl On Nairaland? by ronald4lif(m): 5:43pm On Feb 04, 2015
Chai! See bad mouth everywhere. Whether she's the most sexy or nada I would rather bad mouth the OP for acting as someone who's stupid than bashing someone who was on her own and didn't send anybody only to be bad mouthed.

OP smh for you sha

1 Like

Re: Is Nneka123 The Sexiest Girl On Nairaland? by Humblebloke(m): 5:50pm On Feb 04, 2015
Sighs* undecided
Re: Is Nneka123 The Sexiest Girl On Nairaland? by xtervaganza(m): 5:54pm On Feb 04, 2015
Some stoopid low lifers will come on here and make rubbish topics making average girls form like a queen(all laide's are queen though)

You make them big headed and then you complain when de treat you like crap. You can't make a wild beast and want to tame it

Nairaland ladies are beautiful, no doubt. But making stoopid posts like this will make the immature ones amongst them feel like some demigod when in reality they are below average

I'm not against hitting on girls here but guys should at least use common sense.

I'M VERY SURE YOU HAVE MORE BEAUTIFUL LADIES IN YOUR HOOD DYING FOR YOU.

Why come on here and act like you haven't seen a pretty girl b4

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Nneka123 The Sexiest Girl On Nairaland? by Owliver(m): 6:01pm On Feb 04, 2015
This is exactly how boys think when their moms still give them morning food money for indomie. Rubbish thread

5 Likes

Re: Is Nneka123 The Sexiest Girl On Nairaland? by Nobody: 6:48pm On Feb 04, 2015
profojah:
@OP..
Ihejerika abi nneka wetin you call am?...

I swear, no be say I dey fumble....My grandma, as old as she is (80+) fine pass her....

Nneka ko, Emeka ni ...

Guy, don't be deceived , that's not her pix on her profile...I've seen her before, she's short, fair, hairy, and kinda a bow-legged chick..Ask her
o boy eeh see description
1) SHORT
2)FAIR
3)HAIRY
4) BOW-LEGGED

U go fear na,, bro u wicked oo,,

1 Like

Re: Is Nneka123 The Sexiest Girl On Nairaland? by tartar9(m): 7:37pm On Feb 04, 2015
op its either you're the nneka123,your girlfriend or your sister.

2 Likes

Re: Is Nneka123 The Sexiest Girl On Nairaland? by Fkhalifa(m): 7:45pm On Feb 04, 2015
The girl is so rude and claims to be blunt,
she is just there,nothing special..
the likes of d op are d ones blowing their ego
#rawbitvh

3 Likes

Re: Is Nneka123 The Sexiest Girl On Nairaland? by Nobody: 7:58pm On Feb 04, 2015
I think it's time Seun and his mods open Nairaland psychiatric hospital for mentally unbalanced peeps.

This is getting out of hands of small boiz declaring premature love for this gals.

2 Likes

Re: Is Nneka123 The Sexiest Girl On Nairaland? by Nobody: 8:03pm On Feb 04, 2015
Goshhhhhhh Nneka go dey one side dey read this thread,she go b like so i no fine and sexy and nl guys no like me ooo.#Guys and ladies dey para on top nneka mata!!!this one strong oo......
Re: Is Nneka123 The Sexiest Girl On Nairaland? by dajoaneke(m): 8:10pm On Feb 04, 2015
denedene:
who is nneka? undecided
A pretty serpent

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Nneka123 The Sexiest Girl On Nairaland? by uyosolo: 8:45pm On Feb 04, 2015
NNEKA...dis gal don suffer...d guy is blinded with luv...his brain has bn formattd to see nneka as d most wateva...as for me i see notin in her dat attracts me...one mans food is anoda mans poison.hw can som1 be madly in luv with,short,fair,black,hairy,bow legged,open teeth,quarter to f
ur eye NNEKA

1 Like

Re: Is Nneka123 The Sexiest Girl On Nairaland? by ishiamu(m): 8:53pm On Feb 04, 2015
buygala:
Of course she is....

The same way you are now officially the maddest and sickest guy on this forum, for creating this useless thread in this hot afternoon angry

B4 d guy create the thread en go don waste enough soap naa...so don't mind his foolishness

1 Like

Re: Is Nneka123 The Sexiest Girl On Nairaland? by Nobody: 9:03pm On Feb 04, 2015
Where's the nneka sef?...i don pm the girl boy taya but she he neva reply…..

That OP is a bastard gay...hian

1 Like

Re: Is Nneka123 The Sexiest Girl On Nairaland? by elantraceey(f): 9:06pm On Feb 04, 2015
MzNelly:

Yes grin

What's with the face? tongue

nothing o lipsrsealed
Re: Is Nneka123 The Sexiest Girl On Nairaland? by mirexxx(f): 9:29pm On Feb 04, 2015
hahaha funny thread smiley smiley
Re: Is Nneka123 The Sexiest Girl On Nairaland? by Nobody: 9:31pm On Feb 04, 2015
Re: Is Nneka123 The Sexiest Girl On Nairaland? by laykhorn(m): 9:56pm On Feb 04, 2015
Am I the only one who thinks the OP natureboy50 is also Nneka123

2 Likes

Re: Is Nneka123 The Sexiest Girl On Nairaland? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Feb 04, 2015
Still on Nneka123's matter? That's just straight-up pathetic. Only insecure persons'll take joy in bashing on people who've done them no wrong. She ignored you, so what? Grow up, ya'll. Even the jealous females joined in...smh

3 Likes

Re: Is Nneka123 The Sexiest Girl On Nairaland? by happyjuliet(f): 10:06pm On Feb 04, 2015
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahah laugh don finish me 4 here ooooo cheesy cheesy cheesy.

1 Like

Re: Is Nneka123 The Sexiest Girl On Nairaland? by Dotwillis1(m): 10:09pm On Feb 04, 2015
SeverusSnape:
I repeat, she is not!!!
She's So immature and pompous... Yes!, SeverusSnape said it!
Let the mofo come and quote me.
It's guys like the OP that makes that girl full of herself and thinks she's a consequential member of this great forum.
realy? Like seriously yhu believe the 'monicker' Is used by a gurl? ..smh
Re: Is Nneka123 The Sexiest Girl On Nairaland? by joseph1832(m): 10:12pm On Feb 04, 2015
Answer: No! She's not!.

1 Like

Re: Is Nneka123 The Sexiest Girl On Nairaland? by denedene(m): 10:51pm On Feb 04, 2015
dajoaneke:

A pretty serpent
oh! that's why I don't know her grin
Re: Is Nneka123 The Sexiest Girl On Nairaland? by SeverusSnape(m): 10:51pm On Feb 04, 2015
Dotwillis1:
realy? Like seriously yhu believe the 'monicker' Is used by a gurl? ..smh
It is

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ladies Don't Be Deceived, Average Is Best. / Who Else Is Still Doing This In 2020?? (pictures Attached) / How Beautiful Is Your Girlfriend Without Make Ups? Post Lets See.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.