Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:18 AM

My Girlfriend Doesn't Allow Me To Kiss Her!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Doesn't Allow Me To Kiss Her!!! (5575 Views)

My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire / She Doesn't Allow Me Sleep At Night. Perverted Neighbor / My Wife Doesn't Allow Me Smooch Her During Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Doesn't Allow Me To Kiss Her!!! by Nobody: 12:03pm On Feb 04, 2015
Dear Romancelanders,

My girlfriend doesn't allow me to kiss her when we're alone, the last time i kissed her i had to twist her neck almost breaking it before I stole the kiss from her lips, i'm just confuse as to why she doesn't allow me and i also learnt she has been bleeped to oblivion by her Ex- so why is mine a different case cry

NB: i don't have mouth odour. angry
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Allow Me To Kiss Her!!! by ericessien24: 12:06pm On Feb 04, 2015
why u dey confess na?
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Allow Me To Kiss Her!!! by Nobody: 12:06pm On Feb 04, 2015
Lol plot of land for sale
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Allow Me To Kiss Her!!! by Princecalm(m): 12:08pm On Feb 04, 2015
Why don't you ask her yourself.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Allow Me To Kiss Her!!! by zyzxx(m): 12:09pm On Feb 04, 2015
The future is not clear
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Allow Me To Kiss Her!!! by Oahray: 12:13pm On Feb 04, 2015
Lol. Allow... Work on your breath jare.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Allow Me To Kiss Her!!! by Nobody: 12:14pm On Feb 04, 2015
ericessien24:
why u dey confess na?
confess wat? undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Allow Me To Kiss Her!!! by Hawlahscho(m): 12:15pm On Feb 04, 2015
anti spam robot should be banning topics like this. SMH
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Allow Me To Kiss Her!!! by Nobody: 12:16pm On Feb 04, 2015
Oahray:
Lol. Allow... Work on your breath jare.
i don't av mouth odour cos i use herbal toothpaste and av kissed countless gals bfor undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Allow Me To Kiss Her!!! by Nobody: 12:17pm On Feb 04, 2015
And what do you want us to do about it? undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Allow Me To Kiss Her!!! by DonX001: 12:20pm On Feb 04, 2015
Bro, its one of 3 things.

1)Some people don't just like kissing. You have to realize that.

2) She may be an ashawo, masquerading as your babe......As a general rule, hardcore ashanas never kiss, unless they really really love the person. They only open their punny's for the job to be done.

3) Your mouth just may really have mouth odour, both nobody's telling you yet. The victims of mouth odour usually dont know. See a dentist for evaluation.

Check up on 3 things, and thank me later.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Allow Me To Kiss Her!!! by Hedybee(f): 12:20pm On Feb 04, 2015
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Allow Me To Kiss Her!!! by Enegod(m): 12:20pm On Feb 04, 2015
So, is this the no kissing thread? smh
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Allow Me To Kiss Her!!! by Nobody: 12:24pm On Feb 04, 2015
it's simple!!!

drug her and kiss the hell out of her

and prepare to face whatever comes out of it

what a thread!!!
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Allow Me To Kiss Her!!! by Nobody: 12:27pm On Feb 04, 2015
diddydiva:
it's simple!!!

drug her and kiss the hell out of her

and prepare to face whatever comes out of it

what a thread!!!
thanks dear, are u talkin from experience?
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Allow Me To Kiss Her!!! by Nobody: 12:29pm On Feb 04, 2015
AgapeCharis:
And what do you want us to do about it? undecided
i need advise from ppl dat stil posses brain

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Allow Me To Kiss Her!!! by Nobody: 12:29pm On Feb 04, 2015
hatbricker:
thanks dear, are u talkin from experience?
from someone's experience

am not a lesbian
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Allow Me To Kiss Her!!! by falconey(m): 12:33pm On Feb 04, 2015
What do you mean by bleep to oblivion?
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Allow Me To Kiss Her!!! by Nobody: 12:34pm On Feb 04, 2015
hatbricker:
ok. My advice for you is to stop worrying yourself about kissing your friend. It'll pay you.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Allow Me To Kiss Her!!! by cyprianlah(m): 12:38pm On Feb 04, 2015
Bro either u have mouth odour or she has it nd dnt wan u to knw abt it
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Allow Me To Kiss Her!!! by ronald4lif(m): 12:48pm On Feb 04, 2015
hatbricker:

Perhaps she could have a bad breath and doesn't wanna scare you away. Though one doesn't need to kiss to tell if someone has a bad breath, by talking with them from a close distance will tell.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Allow Me To Kiss Her!!! by Nobody: 12:51pm On Feb 04, 2015
ronald4lif:

Perhaps she could have a bad breath and doesn't wanna scare you away. Though one doesn't need to kiss to tell if someone has a bad breath, by talking with them from a close distance will tell.
thanks bro.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Allow Me To Kiss Her!!! by Nutase: 1:53pm On Feb 04, 2015
DonX001:

3) Your mouth just may really have mouth odour, both nobody's telling you yet. The victims of mouth odour usually dont know. See a dentist for evaluation.

Check up on 3 things, and thank me later.
Exactly my thoughts
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Allow Me To Kiss Her!!! by heatmeup(f): 2:52pm On Feb 04, 2015
there are two things involved, its either she loves you but knows she cant marry you,or she does not love you at all
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Allow Me To Kiss Her!!! by stingbreed(m): 3:20pm On Feb 04, 2015
Either she's a lez or she doesn't like u
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Allow Me To Kiss Her!!! by Nobody: 3:28pm On Feb 04, 2015
Use Hypo
hatbricker:
Dear Romancelanders,

My girlfriend doesn't allow me to kiss her when we're alone, the last time i kissed her i had to twist her neck almost breaking it before I stole the kiss from her lips, i'm just confuse as to why she doesn't allow me and i also learnt she has been bleeped to oblivion by her Ex- so why is mine a different case cry

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Allow Me To Kiss Her!!! by Nobody: 3:59pm On Feb 04, 2015
Don't force her...ooooo. Maybe she has a mouth disease and doesn't want you to contact it probably because she loves you and doesn't want to leave you. smiley
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Allow Me To Kiss Her!!! by dlux: 5:30pm On Feb 04, 2015
How long have you been dating? How often does she call you? Does she have issues doing chores or ashamed of holding hands in public? If you get negative answers then she's either not into you or not convinced about you yet.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Allow Me To Kiss Her!!! by xtervaganza(m): 5:41pm On Feb 04, 2015
hatbricker:
Dear Romancelanders,

you may think you don't have mouth odour, but some mouth mouth odor are spiritual, only the person getting hit by the stench will perceive it.

On 2nd thought, some girls don't like kissing at all. I've dated a girl like that and we had tons of sex. The only thing I noticed in her was that she likes it when I suck her oranges. The kissing is always awkward so I finally boned that aside and concentrate on more juicy matters grin
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Allow Me To Kiss Her!!! by immortalvoices(m): 5:49pm On Feb 04, 2015
OP here is ur one true answer!

heatmeup:
there are two things involved, its either she loves you but knows she cant marry you,or she does not love you at all
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Allow Me To Kiss Her!!! by mytime24(f): 9:03pm On Feb 04, 2015
cyprianlah:
Bro either u have mouth odour or she has it nd dnt wan u to knw abt it
lolLLL grin

(1) (Reply)

7 Reasons Why Love Is A Waste Of Time. / Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Handsome Guy / Ever Since I Had S*x With My Girlfriend My Love For Her Died

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.