Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,182 members, 7,815,138 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

She Doesn't Allow Me Sleep At Night. Perverted Neighbor - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Doesn't Allow Me Sleep At Night. Perverted Neighbor (6123 Views)

That Moment My Girlfriend Made Me Sleep On Her - Phoros / She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist / My Neighbour’s Loud Sex Won’t Let Me Sleep At Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Doesn't Allow Me Sleep At Night. Perverted Neighbor by Nobody: 10:27am On Dec 03, 2015
A very pretty bursty babe recently moved into my compound and we haven't spoke to each other yet. (She go dey carry face like person wey match shiitt).

The window of her room is few steps away from mine. Since she moved in, I'm always woken up at night by a moaning sound, believe me, there's no nigga in there at that time of the night. And since then it keeps happening every night tormenting my ever ready Gonking tool.

Why can't she just beg me to do the Job, a job I would have done perfectly.
Steady Gonking#

I got vexed this morning and reported her to festac town police division. They asked me waten them go arrest her for, I told them to arrest and charge her for disruption of peace and sleep and for suspected self manipulation. angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Doesn't Allow Me Sleep At Night. Perverted Neighbor by Fidecoo(m): 10:38am On Dec 03, 2015
stupidity:
A very pretty bursty babe recently moved into my compound and we haven't spoke to each other yet. (She go dey carry face like person wey match shiitt).

The window of her room is few steps away from mine. Since she moved in, I'm always woken up at night by a moaning sound, believe me, there's no nigga in there at that time of the night. And since then it keeps happening every night tormenting my ever ready Gonking tool.

Steady Gonking#

I got vexed this morning and reported her to festac town police division. They asked me waten them go arrest her for, I told them to arrest and charge her for disruption of peace and sleep and for suspected self manipulation. angry
smh

4 Likes

Re: She Doesn't Allow Me Sleep At Night. Perverted Neighbor by goodmorning40: 10:47am On Dec 03, 2015
iriot!

5 Likes

Re: She Doesn't Allow Me Sleep At Night. Perverted Neighbor by Nobody: 10:49am On Dec 03, 2015
grin ur juz envy coz she can satisfied herself without any help...

3 Likes

Re: She Doesn't Allow Me Sleep At Night. Perverted Neighbor by jonaifame22(m): 10:51am On Dec 03, 2015
cry

1 Like

Re: She Doesn't Allow Me Sleep At Night. Perverted Neighbor by armadeo(m): 1:20pm On Dec 03, 2015
Nigga you really are stupid. grin
Re: She Doesn't Allow Me Sleep At Night. Perverted Neighbor by Nobody: 1:59pm On Dec 03, 2015
LOL. Am force to ask if d op is okay
Re: She Doesn't Allow Me Sleep At Night. Perverted Neighbor by franklingud(m): 2:36pm On Dec 03, 2015
Stupidity go find work na.
Re: She Doesn't Allow Me Sleep At Night. Perverted Neighbor by Ryabcool(m): 4:56pm On Dec 03, 2015
your name fit you. angry

3 Likes

Re: She Doesn't Allow Me Sleep At Night. Perverted Neighbor by misspicy(f): 5:23pm On Dec 03, 2015
Op did they arrest her ? cheesy
Re: She Doesn't Allow Me Sleep At Night. Perverted Neighbor by gohzieh(m): 6:36pm On Dec 03, 2015
As his name implies, he is very sick
Re: She Doesn't Allow Me Sleep At Night. Perverted Neighbor by MzPecs(f): 6:40pm On Dec 03, 2015
Oh! No. Not again!
Re: She Doesn't Allow Me Sleep At Night. Perverted Neighbor by Swissheart(f): 6:44pm On Dec 03, 2015
Moral of the story pls?
Re: She Doesn't Allow Me Sleep At Night. Perverted Neighbor by adeoladeola(f): 6:53pm On Dec 03, 2015
You should see a Doctor.
Re: She Doesn't Allow Me Sleep At Night. Perverted Neighbor by sunkoye: 8:16pm On Dec 03, 2015
U guyz are both neighbours from hell...I mean Endtime.. cheesy
Re: She Doesn't Allow Me Sleep At Night. Perverted Neighbor by Nobody: 8:41pm On Dec 03, 2015
Lol...

Stupid boy indeed
Re: She Doesn't Allow Me Sleep At Night. Perverted Neighbor by JustHere2Observ(f): 8:55pm On Dec 03, 2015
Smh

3 Likes

Re: She Doesn't Allow Me Sleep At Night. Perverted Neighbor by Erums(m): 9:27pm On Dec 03, 2015
stupidity:

Steady Gonking#

hahahahahaha.....op u de de uh craze ooo
Re: She Doesn't Allow Me Sleep At Night. Perverted Neighbor by pojophilius(m): 10:57pm On Dec 03, 2015
KashyBaby:
grin ur juz envy coz she can satisfied herself without any help...
..is that what u do??
Re: She Doesn't Allow Me Sleep At Night. Perverted Neighbor by Andyblaze: 12:23am On Dec 04, 2015

Re: She Doesn't Allow Me Sleep At Night. Perverted Neighbor by mranova(m): 12:24am On Dec 04, 2015
Your English sha....hmnnnn

1 Like

Re: She Doesn't Allow Me Sleep At Night. Perverted Neighbor by PLANETMARS(m): 6:12am On Dec 04, 2015
Stupidity ur brain cells don commit suicide
Re: She Doesn't Allow Me Sleep At Night. Perverted Neighbor by beejeh(m): 6:38am On Dec 04, 2015
Could be a recorded amp say her kinda tool she uses to deal with guys like you who has no ball to walk up to her.
Re: She Doesn't Allow Me Sleep At Night. Perverted Neighbor by Ayt27(m): 7:08am On Dec 04, 2015
I really wish I could shoot some people over the net.

Attention craving perverted psycho
Re: She Doesn't Allow Me Sleep At Night. Perverted Neighbor by kiddkash(m): 7:50am On Dec 04, 2015
self manipulation lol
Re: She Doesn't Allow Me Sleep At Night. Perverted Neighbor by Nobody: 8:08am On Dec 04, 2015
I actually believed this story, until I saw stupidity
smh

(1) (Reply)

Album Download. Lana Del Rey Born To Die Full / How To Get Pink Lips Naturally- Home Remedies For Pink Lips / Wtf??!!! How Come I'm Just Discovering This About Will Smith? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.