Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,303 members, 7,829,710 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

How To Avoid Your Friends From Sleeping With Your Guy. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Avoid Your Friends From Sleeping With Your Guy. (2731 Views)

Man Puts Married Woman On Blast On Facebook Moments After Sleeping With Her / How Do I Stop My Girlfriend From Sleeping Around? / How To Prevent Your Friends From Sleeping With Your Girl. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Avoid Your Friends From Sleeping With Your Guy. by shumuel(m): 1:05pm On Feb 04, 2015
How To Avoid Your Friends From Sleeping With Your Guy.

1. Don't Tell Her about him.
The biggest mistake most ladies make is introducing their guy to their friends, i mean if you must, make sure things are solid between you and your guy first, when you've known that he is trustworth and its safe for him to be around your friends without any unwanted happenings.

2. Don't Tag Her Along when Visiting.
All ladies are guilty of this they like tagging their friends with them everywhere they go, if it was possible for some of these ladies they would even wish for their friends to be with them behind closed doors together with their guy, so ladies STOP it, if your Man wants to take you out on a Date or ask you to pay him a visit he wants just the two of you and not your whole commitees of friends, tagging your friends along is you telling them they are Free to STEAL your Man.

3. Don't Share his Contacts.
Sharing your guys contacts with your friends is you giving them the access to contact and meet him whenever they like so don't blame that friend of yours for stealing your man, you are the one who played the Match maker.

4. Don't Gist about Him.
Always talking about your man is like a pastor preaching to sinners to accept Jesus Christ, Girl if all they hear is Oh he is so nice, hmmm he is so caring, yeah he is so Loveing, i have body pain coz he didn't allow me to sleep, they would deffinately want to meet your Superman for Autographs(sleep with him) you've just been told.

5. Avoid arguements.
A relationship that needs a third party to settle fights every now and then is not a healthy and matured relationship, have noticed this is the simplest way of selling your Man to another woman, if both of you can't settle issues by yourselves then you might lose him soon because if he doesn't fall in Love with that friend of yours who always help in settling the diffrences between you both then that friend would take him away from you, believeing you dont appreciate what you have.

6. Don't ask Her For Favours.
No matter how close you are even if you are sisters don't ask her for favours that relate to your Boyfriend, she would one day feel she is the best for him, and when i mean favours i mean like wearing her dress to a date, asking her to cover up for you at the office, school e.t.c, asking for advices or telling her to help cook for him when you are not around e.t.c.

7. Don't let her know how Romantic he is.
Telling a friend how Romantic your Man is is the biggest mistake you can ever make, every lady out their is ready to do anything for a caring and romantic guy even if its stealing her friends own, so note.

8. Satisfy your BF at all cost.
Give no reason for him to complain because he might head straight to your friend for help and solutions who might give him what he is looking for, and what if what he wants is sex.ual needs, so trade carefully.

9. Dont send her to him.
Most ladies do this a lot, if you are not around don't send your friend to your boyfriends place or allow him to come to your place for anything, not even when you are sick, thanks to technology, if you can't call him up on his phone then leave it or find other means but never, i repeat never send your friend to your Man's place its so dangerous.

10. Don't let her know how much he loves you.
Letting a friend know that your Man loves you so much could bring about jealousy which they say is the root of all evil, and the evil that jealousy would bring is she stealing your lover boy for herself, who no like better thing.

[size=20] Shumuel [/size] TM
Re: How To Avoid Your Friends From Sleeping With Your Guy. by nickishire: 1:08pm On Feb 04, 2015
Dont tell them how good he is in bed!

1 Like

Re: How To Avoid Your Friends From Sleeping With Your Guy. by alberto2k(m): 1:09pm On Feb 04, 2015
Nice points... May ur ancestors continue to increase your knowledge bro smiley

Where tha Ladies @?

incase this thread makes fp... I pray the mods delete the comment above me and

To whosoever that comments after me.. tongue out tongue
Re: How To Avoid Your Friends From Sleeping With Your Guy. by absoluteSuccess: 1:10pm On Feb 04, 2015
HOW TO PREVENT...CONTRATHREAD: OP DO D NEEDFUL.
Re: How To Avoid Your Friends From Sleeping With Your Guy. by Nobody: 1:12pm On Feb 04, 2015
Re: How To Avoid Your Friends From Sleeping With Your Guy. by Nobody: 1:15pm On Feb 04, 2015
waiting fot the counter thread (guys version)
Re: How To Avoid Your Friends From Sleeping With Your Guy. by shumuel(m): 1:21pm On Feb 04, 2015
absoluteSuccess:
HOW TO PREVENT...CONTRATHREAD: OP DO D NEEDFUL.

OK, will do later, i already have it, Guys version coming up cheesy

1 Like

Re: How To Avoid Your Friends From Sleeping With Your Guy. by elantraceey(f): 1:24pm On Feb 04, 2015
Nice points but who wants to cheat will still cheat.
Re: How To Avoid Your Friends From Sleeping With Your Guy. by Spidermon: 2:04pm On Feb 04, 2015
even if he is 12 inches long, tell your friends he has a small prick.
Re: How To Avoid Your Friends From Sleeping With Your Guy. by Phikom(m): 2:16pm On Feb 04, 2015
Just passing by....
Re: How To Avoid Your Friends From Sleeping With Your Guy. by stingbreed(m): 3:27pm On Feb 04, 2015
Anybody go just wake up begin de create list.. sad

So many relationship experts in d world yet divorce everywhere....... What a generation angry
Re: How To Avoid Your Friends From Sleeping With Your Guy. by prettyjo(f): 5:07pm On Feb 04, 2015
nice points
Re: How To Avoid Your Friends From Sleeping With Your Guy. by dechandel(f): 5:28pm On Feb 04, 2015
If i dont introduce "him" to them.. Na my mama the bobo go come meet first??
Re: How To Avoid Your Friends From Sleeping With Your Guy. by shumuel(m): 5:33pm On Feb 04, 2015
dechandel:
If i dont introduce "him" to them.. Na my mama the bobo go come meet first??

You will but thats after you can trust him with your friends and when you know your friends wont run after him.
Re: How To Avoid Your Friends From Sleeping With Your Guy. by shumuel(m): 5:36pm On Feb 04, 2015
alberto2k:
Nice points... May ur ancestors continue to increase your knowledge bro smiley

Where tha Ladies @?

incase this thread makes fp... I pray the mods delete the comment above me and

To whosoever that comments after me.. tongue out tongue

hahaha Lol, Ok tankz Bro
Re: How To Avoid Your Friends From Sleeping With Your Guy. by shumuel(m): 5:38pm On Feb 04, 2015
edozie04:
waiting fot the counter thread (guys version)

Already Out
Re: How To Avoid Your Friends From Sleeping With Your Guy. by ggrin(f): 5:41pm On Feb 04, 2015
Once a cheat
Always a cheater

Get thatangryangry
Re: How To Avoid Your Friends From Sleeping With Your Guy. by shumuel(m): 5:44pm On Feb 04, 2015
elantraceey:
Nice points but who wants to cheat will still cheat.

Yeah we all know but the least you can do is to prevent it to a minimum, giving no space for it to happen
Re: How To Avoid Your Friends From Sleeping With Your Guy. by shumuel(m): 5:46pm On Feb 04, 2015
Spidermon:
even if he is 12 inches long, tell your friends he has a small prick.
Abi now
Re: How To Avoid Your Friends From Sleeping With Your Guy. by shumuel(m): 5:47pm On Feb 04, 2015
Phikom:
Just passing by....

Please watch out for the big bus
Re: How To Avoid Your Friends From Sleeping With Your Guy. by shumuel(m): 5:49pm On Feb 04, 2015
stingbreed:
Anybody go just wake up begin de create list.. sad

So many relationship experts in d world yet divorce everywhere....... What a generation angry

Write your own now, is that not what we are tring to prevent.
Re: How To Avoid Your Friends From Sleeping With Your Guy. by shumuel(m): 5:49pm On Feb 04, 2015
prettyjo:
nice points

Thank you
Re: How To Avoid Your Friends From Sleeping With Your Guy. by Nobody: 5:50pm On Feb 04, 2015
once you have faithful and trustworthy friends you don't really have to do these things
Re: How To Avoid Your Friends From Sleeping With Your Guy. by Phikom(m): 5:54pm On Feb 04, 2015
shumuel:

Please watch out for the big bus
copied bro....
Re: How To Avoid Your Friends From Sleeping With Your Guy. by shumuel(m): 7:29pm On Feb 04, 2015
Phikom:

copied bro....

Isowkey
Re: How To Avoid Your Friends From Sleeping With Your Guy. by shumuel(m): 7:31pm On Feb 04, 2015
diddydiva:
once you have faithful and trustworthy friends you don't really have to do these things

hmmm if you say so ooo because we all people could change at any time
Re: How To Avoid Your Friends From Sleeping With Your Guy. by Maamin(m): 7:42pm On Feb 04, 2015
There is love in sharing na!..common Op you cant be serious na! cheesy
Re: How To Avoid Your Friends From Sleeping With Your Guy. by Nobody: 9:18pm On Feb 04, 2015
shumuel:

hmmm if you say so ooo because we all people could change at any time
u are right tho

but seriously friends should be like your sister.
I will keep these things at the back of my mind .
Re: How To Avoid Your Friends From Sleeping With Your Guy. by shumuel(m): 9:32pm On Feb 04, 2015
diddydiva:

u are right tho

but seriously friends should be like your sister.
I will keep these things at the back of my mind .

Very good, OK dear
Re: How To Avoid Your Friends From Sleeping With Your Guy. by shumuel(m): 9:34pm On Feb 04, 2015
Maamin:
There is love in sharing na!..common Op you cant be serious na! cheesy

Hahaha Lol, i photocopy the last 5 of your words, so re-read
Re: How To Avoid Your Friends From Sleeping With Your Guy. by Nobody: 9:59pm On Feb 04, 2015
shumuel:

Very good, OK dear
okay.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Graphic Design Creative Synthesis Image Masterpiece / 10 Things Women Develop When They Are Cheating / Please How True Is This?(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.