Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,672 members, 7,820,358 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

How To Prevent Your Friends From Sleeping With Your Girl. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Prevent Your Friends From Sleeping With Your Girl. (1383 Views)

Man Puts Married Woman On Blast On Facebook Moments After Sleeping With Her / How Do I Stop My Girlfriend From Sleeping Around? / How To Avoid Your Friends From Sleeping With Your Guy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Prevent Your Friends From Sleeping With Your Girl. by shumuel(m): 4:38pm On Feb 04, 2015
How To Prevent Your Friends From Sleeping with your Girl.

1. Don't Let Him Know her.
Letting your Friends and girlfriend to know eachother is not advisable, let them keep guessing, if they may meet don't let them get too close this would let them respect your relationship and your girlfriend.

2. Don't Allow Him To Know her Place.
Going to your Girlfriends place with your friend is you giving him the right to visit her whenever he feels like, try avoiding it or you might blame yourself later.

3. Don't Share her Contacts.
Never allow your girlfriend and your friends to exchange contacts, what do they want to be discussing, allowing it is giving them access to communicate behind your back, this is dengerous as they could get too close.

4. Don't Gist about Her.
Avoid discussing about her with your friends, i know you love her and you are crazy about her but keep it away from your friends, if feel like telling someone tell it to her, this would strengthen your relationship.

5. Avoid arguements.
The only way to avoid the third party is to prevent fighting with her, you both would want to settle later, your friends might not like the way you handle issues with her, he might even believe you are not treating her right this could lead to him falling in love with her or she falling in love with him if he is always there to settle every fight between you guys.

6. Don't ask Him For Cash.
Never ask your friend for money to spend on your girl, he might later think he deserves her or she might fall in love with him if she gets to know and besides which guy would spend on a girl and not want ROI.

7. Don't let him know how much you love her.
Telling your friend how much you love your girl is you announcing to him she is worth it and he might start feeling jealous and want her for himself.

8. Satisfy your GF with everything.
Never allow your girlfriend lack anything that may lead her to asking from your friends, this could be dangerous.

9. Never send him to her.
Allowing them to get too close is not advisable and sending your friend to your girlfriends place is a huge mistake you would regret later, for crying out loud you are there and anything might happen.

10. Don't kiss & tell.
We guys are so guilty of this, please let it STOP, giving room for your friend to fantasize about your girlfriend may lead to him look for the reality episode.

11. Don't let him know your plans for her.
Either good or bad don't ever share the plans you have for your girlfriend with your friends, sometime we guys say stuff like i just want to marry her or Dig and leave or hit and run, this would allow your friends to either get jealous or lose respect for your girl and soon may be wishing to have her too since he believes you dont really care for her or it may lead to him caring for her when he knows your intensions.

12. Don't tell her why he is your friend.
Telling your Girl why your friend is important to you could a wrong decision, if your friend has done great things for you like giving you the Capital for your Business or helping you to secure your Job don't let her know it might lead her to falling in love with him, she may believe he is more important than you, or she may see him as the one that made you.

[size=20] Shumuel [/size] TM
Re: How To Prevent Your Friends From Sleeping With Your Girl. by gmacnoms(m): 4:55pm On Feb 04, 2015
Who she help? Or who u even help?..... D only way is not to date an okpo
Re: How To Prevent Your Friends From Sleeping With Your Girl. by Sparrow13: 4:58pm On Feb 04, 2015
What ya saying ?
Re: How To Prevent Your Friends From Sleeping With Your Girl. by Eberex(m): 5:01pm On Feb 04, 2015
Shior! that shows the kind of friends that you are keeping. Well as for me i have friends who respect their friend's girl friends
Re: How To Prevent Your Friends From Sleeping With Your Girl. by pinkycute(f): 5:13pm On Feb 04, 2015
Somes guys are really guilt on number 11

How I wish dey can stop!!

embarassed
Re: How To Prevent Your Friends From Sleeping With Your Girl. by coolestboy(m): 5:43pm On Feb 04, 2015
See people oo....u wil play d groom's role and as well do d bestman on ur weddin day..

I have two adages 4 d op to complete....
1. Show me ur friend....
2. Birds of same feather...

SMH
Re: How To Prevent Your Friends From Sleeping With Your Girl. by Aaaaarghmed(m): 5:44pm On Feb 04, 2015
Guy dem thief ur babe.jus kidding oooooooo grin.
Re: How To Prevent Your Friends From Sleeping With Your Girl. by dechandel(f): 6:00pm On Feb 04, 2015
So the guy should live a secluded life cause of some chick? tongue

Btw.. You this guy,you no dey tire??
Re: How To Prevent Your Friends From Sleeping With Your Girl. by shumuel(m): 8:21pm On Feb 04, 2015
dechandel:
So the guy should live a secluded life cause of some chick? tongue

Btw.. You this guy,you no dey tire??

Tire for wetin ?
Re: How To Prevent Your Friends From Sleeping With Your Girl. by shumuel(m): 8:22pm On Feb 04, 2015
Aaaaarghmed:
Guy dem thief ur babe.jus kidding oooooooo grin.

Noooo, just things have seen happened and i noticed what caused it.
Re: How To Prevent Your Friends From Sleeping With Your Girl. by shumuel(m): 8:30pm On Feb 04, 2015
coolestboy:
See people oo....u wil play d groom's role and as well do d bestman on ur weddin day..

I have two adages 4 d op to complete....
1. Show me ur friend....
2. Birds of same feather...

SMH

The completion of the Adages is the main reason why one must not be relaxed or trust anyone, whatever that makes her to like you, your friend might also posses it too and you know the rest.
Re: How To Prevent Your Friends From Sleeping With Your Girl. by starlingbawa(m): 9:10pm On Feb 04, 2015
If it's going to happen, then it will happen. There isn't much one could possibly do about it!
Re: How To Prevent Your Friends From Sleeping With Your Girl. by Nobody: 9:15pm On Feb 04, 2015
Only if the lady/girl in question is a demon, else why will she open her legs to the guy's friends?

(1) (Reply)

Pls Urgent Advice,i Dont Toast Girl,am I Proud Or Have A Problem / 11.45 Boss, Ahmed Uwhubetine Turns love-vendor In Atlanta / Photo : How True Is This Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.