Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,815,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Fashola Throwing T-shirts, Recharge Cards In Surulere - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Throwing T-shirts, Recharge Cards In Surulere (30897 Views)

Rochas Okorocha & Obiano Reconcile After Throwing Shades At Each Other. Photos / Ambode throwing T-shirts Along Lateef Jankande Road from his car(pics) / Photos: Lagos State Gov, Fashola Throwing T-shirts, Recharge Cards In Surulere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Throwing T-shirts, Recharge Cards In Surulere by omniwater007: 1:49pm On Feb 04, 2015
El - Politico!

Re: Fashola Throwing T-shirts, Recharge Cards In Surulere by gurunlocker: 1:49pm On Feb 04, 2015
if anoda party do am, dem go say wasting of public fund

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Throwing T-shirts, Recharge Cards In Surulere by Psalmwise(m): 1:49pm On Feb 04, 2015
Lastweek e was dancing shoki yestday it was dorobucci today. Nah recharge cards and shirts.....,mayb nxt wk nah data plan e go share...,AAAAAA PPPPPP CCCCCC. CHANGE!!!!(Dm b conductor)

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Throwing T-shirts, Recharge Cards In Surulere by DrPrickson: 1:49pm On Feb 04, 2015
APC doin what they know how to do best. Deceiving the masses

3 Likes

Re: Fashola Throwing T-shirts, Recharge Cards In Surulere by maestroferddi: 1:50pm On Feb 04, 2015
Too bad.

Okada riders and touts scrambling for the T-shirt Mr Fashola threw at me nearly messed up my dressing.
This happened near Kilo Bus Stop in Surulere.

I couldn't believe my eyes. We need help in this country.

4 Likes

Re: Fashola Throwing T-shirts, Recharge Cards In Surulere by Billygee2u: 1:50pm On Feb 04, 2015
is bribery corruption or not?

1 Like

Re: Fashola Throwing T-shirts, Recharge Cards In Surulere by missionmex(m): 1:50pm On Feb 04, 2015
This one is T shirt n recharg card infrastructure. grin
Re: Fashola Throwing T-shirts, Recharge Cards In Surulere by toluleke(m): 1:50pm On Feb 04, 2015
Politicians decieving the masses since 1905 after election next thing is go and die

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola Throwing T-shirts, Recharge Cards In Surulere by DEmejioba1: 1:50pm On Feb 04, 2015
temitemi1:
Another broom mentality grin grin grin
go talk am 4 NTA channel 10 naw.u no die?
Re: Fashola Throwing T-shirts, Recharge Cards In Surulere by praise010(m): 1:51pm On Feb 04, 2015
I am not an advocate of stomach infrastructure, but evident from the pica is that Fashola is close yo the people. U won't even notice that he is a Governor ....no sirene blowing entourage, no arms weilding sercurity..

I just love this SAN
Re: Fashola Throwing T-shirts, Recharge Cards In Surulere by demsid(m): 1:51pm On Feb 04, 2015
APC for life.
let me hear u say Sai buhari.
can't wait , febuhari 14 on my mind.
let's vote out PDP. enough is enough.
loading my APC recharge card...
Re: Fashola Throwing T-shirts, Recharge Cards In Surulere by live4christ: 1:52pm On Feb 04, 2015
honest people are loved by few.if God be for Gej,who can be against him. He has given us democracy which is freedom with free and fair polls.Obj could not give us this,to the extent he said Christ could not conduct fair polls in Nigeria.now we have another strong party in Nigeria which is APC.so vote for democracy,
VOTE FOR GEJ.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola Throwing T-shirts, Recharge Cards In Surulere by Nobody: 1:53pm On Feb 04, 2015
This is ridiculous! You didn't do all these before now. You fail to do the necessary things at appropriate times and when election comes, you begin to spray materials.

Most times the best way to know someone who isn't worth the vote is by acts like these. By these acts, they call the people poor, illiterates, senseless and hopeless. You can collect whatever they spray but tell them you are not what they think you are by not voting for them.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola Throwing T-shirts, Recharge Cards In Surulere by akeem0502: 1:53pm On Feb 04, 2015
Maybe its me but this photo does not show anyone throwing anything at people
Re: Fashola Throwing T-shirts, Recharge Cards In Surulere by hhuwjdh: 1:53pm On Feb 04, 2015
jj
Re: Fashola Throwing T-shirts, Recharge Cards In Surulere by frankac: 1:55pm On Feb 04, 2015
That's the kind of show of shame we see every FOUR year from our so called politicians during electionNaira season.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola Throwing T-shirts, Recharge Cards In Surulere by Richy4(m): 1:56pm On Feb 04, 2015
That was not sharing. And that was not a perfect example of distribution.
I do not wanna sound like a wet blanket but it was more like throwing. Take you dogs, cats etc.
Are Nigerian not matured enough for classy ways of life.
Come out, meet them one on one and give what you want to give. That shows respect/ maturity.

And I heard he spent most part of his life abroad

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Throwing T-shirts, Recharge Cards In Surulere by brainpower(m): 1:56pm On Feb 04, 2015
So the so called most intelligent man in APC is still doing this kind of politics. Yet he criticized PDP for distributing bags of rice. Tinubu's wife also sharing her own recharge cards after looting their money for years now. I pity the gullible youths that fall for these politicians. The day they start asking the right questions like why he has suppressed the FOI in the state and why lagosians have to pay so much tax yet their education sector is nothing to write home about, the better for them.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola Throwing T-shirts, Recharge Cards In Surulere by Popemax(m): 1:56pm On Feb 04, 2015
Just for the election...has he ever done this for legosians...smh

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola Throwing T-shirts, Recharge Cards In Surulere by biafranqueen: 2:06pm On Feb 04, 2015
Popemax:
Just for the election...has he ever done this for legosians...smh
No but he gave the hardworking people of Lagos higher taxes and toll booths. Least I forget the 22 billion Naira Loan from IMF Tinubu borrowed for his "railway project" and the 0.83 miles bridge (Lekki Ikoyi) for 29 billion!

This is the change they want for the whole Nigeria. undecided
The opening in December 2011, which was characterised by a series of protests by residents of that part of Lagos, brought about a big change, as Saturday PUNCH would learn, in the lives of the residents, and motorists who use the route regularly.

It was just one toll-gate when the residents protested but after Admiralty Circle Toll Plaza was inaugurated, a second one – Conservation Plaza – opened 10 kilometres away a year after

β€œAt the moment, I pay more than N1,000 in tolls everyday, that is apart from the fees I pay at parks and the sundry money collected by police and LASTMA from us daily.”

Even though there is no assurance that the fee would remain constant, if Ajilu pays N1,000 per day for the next 30 years, in 10 years, he would have paid over N10m as tolls.
This is APC's proof of change!

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Throwing T-shirts, Recharge Cards In Surulere by SammyNoni(m): 2:06pm On Feb 04, 2015
Just Observing..... chai
Re: Fashola Throwing T-shirts, Recharge Cards In Surulere by SammyNoni(m): 2:07pm On Feb 04, 2015
Just Observing..... chai coolJust Observing..... chai
Re: Fashola Throwing T-shirts, Recharge Cards In Surulere by udy4real(m): 2:07pm On Feb 04, 2015
Is this not d same thing they accuse PDP of doing?(STOMACH INFRASTRUCTURE)
Re: Fashola Throwing T-shirts, Recharge Cards In Surulere by SammyNoni(m): 2:07pm On Feb 04, 2015
Just Observing..... chai cool
Re: Fashola Throwing T-shirts, Recharge Cards In Surulere by organic973: 2:08pm On Feb 04, 2015
There is still every possibility of PDP still winning in lagos state after all this.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Throwing T-shirts, Recharge Cards In Surulere by bumtos(m): 2:12pm On Feb 04, 2015
Ma gbe keke e lo, a o ba o sere mo.
Carry your bicycles dey go, we no play with you again.
Re: Fashola Throwing T-shirts, Recharge Cards In Surulere by temitemi1(m): 2:17pm On Feb 04, 2015
Are u sure
berem:
Eko Oni Baje O!!

grin grin
Re: Fashola Throwing T-shirts, Recharge Cards In Surulere by demsid(m): 2:21pm On Feb 04, 2015
fashola biko. watch out for snipers . this kind of campaign with crowd so close is dangerous.
look out for snipers I repeat. especially on the day before February 14. Friday the 13th.

if u think say I wrong. ask Therock5555
Re: Fashola Throwing T-shirts, Recharge Cards In Surulere by Akpan107(m): 2:21pm On Feb 04, 2015
lolababe331e:

What is this one shocked

see another one...

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Throwing T-shirts, Recharge Cards In Surulere by Biggty(m): 2:21pm On Feb 04, 2015
anonimi:

Dash dash economic policy of APCheat that creates more almajiris and area boys on full display shocked

[img]http://sulejasky.files./2013/01/thugs.jpg[/img]
will you shut up please, what about poverty development party (PDP) that has open rice warehouse in all the States.
Re: Fashola Throwing T-shirts, Recharge Cards In Surulere by solarview(m): 2:21pm On Feb 04, 2015
.@

1 Like

Re: Fashola Throwing T-shirts, Recharge Cards In Surulere by solarview(m): 2:23pm On Feb 04, 2015
@

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari, Not Jonathan To Be Blamed For $9bn Judgement Debt, Says P&ID / INEC Releases Kogi Assembly Results, APC Kicks / Ogah to Obi, others: Support Tinubu & Put Nigeria first, You may win next time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.