Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

Fashola Throwing T-shirts, Recharge Cards In Surulere - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Throwing T-shirts, Recharge Cards In Surulere (30896 Views)

Rochas Okorocha & Obiano Reconcile After Throwing Shades At Each Other. Photos / Ambode throwing T-shirts Along Lateef Jankande Road from his car(pics) / Photos: Lagos State Gov, Fashola Throwing T-shirts, Recharge Cards In Surulere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Throwing T-shirts, Recharge Cards In Surulere by jamst(m): 4:45pm On Feb 04, 2015
Faibuhari:
failbuhari will be on 14th
why u dey abuse yourself grin
Re: Fashola Throwing T-shirts, Recharge Cards In Surulere by moshmod101(m): 4:50pm On Feb 04, 2015
biafranqueen:
Fashola's administration built only[b] one block [/b]of 24 classrooms in 8 years this was Iba Housing Estate Senior Secondary
School, Ojo. He said his administration had also returned schools to the Christian and Muslim missions, who owned them so they could save even more.
The block of 18 classrooms was donated to the school by Mr. and Mrs. Modupe Folorunsho Alakija. Where is the money from the World Bank Loans for education?
The Lagos Eko Secondary School Education Project (LESEP), inaugurated by the administration of Governor Babatunde Fashola in 2009 received billions for improvement of schools in the state, I am asking APC again where is the funds from the partnership between the Lagos State Government and the World Bank
what do u stand to gain in spoiling other pples name..imagine one block
of classroom in 8 yrs...take a tour around somolu bariga and see the gigantic blocks of classrooms built everywhere..desist from blackmailing or u ll just find it hard to make it in life...
Re: Fashola Throwing T-shirts, Recharge Cards In Surulere by tolexy007(m): 5:00pm On Feb 04, 2015
holatin:
are you comparing rice to photo embedded shirt and card.
you stink of gullibility
a fool will always remain a fool, must u give people gift b4 dey vote for u? oponu ode
Re: Fashola Throwing T-shirts, Recharge Cards In Surulere by Ushiefrank(m): 5:14pm On Feb 04, 2015
holatin:
its only fool dat doubt see that, this is a clean advertisement
those T-shirt has APC sign, buhari/osunbajo pics....anything wrong in that.
the recharge card was first produced by MTN but it was stop maybe due to a threat by one of the leading hand of saTANist.

Take heart buhari cant give you rice but he will make Nigeria better for you and your unborn children.
buhari for president.
Too blind to see the right u re blindfolded with #50 recharge card.
Re: Fashola Throwing T-shirts, Recharge Cards In Surulere by holatin(m): 5:57pm On Feb 04, 2015
tolexy007:

a fool will always remain a fool, must u give people gift b4 dey vote for u? oponu ode
tell me how giving people something on street without having a conversation with then can be compared with the stomach infrastructure you saTANist involve in.

money spent educating you is a waste.
Omo arindi
Re: Fashola Throwing T-shirts, Recharge Cards In Surulere by akanbiaa(m): 6:03pm On Feb 04, 2015
www.nairaland.com/2129980/nairaland-gej-vs-gmb-opinion#30423226

Very important Nairaland opinion poll between GEJ and GMB that will expire February 14 2015, just click like on your choice nothing more. One of them is already leading with wide margin you can either close the gap or expand the margin.

Re: Fashola Throwing T-shirts, Recharge Cards In Surulere by tolexy007(m): 6:06pm On Feb 04, 2015
holatin:
tell me how giving people something on street without having a conversation with then can be compared with the stomach infrastructure you saTANist involve in.

money spent educating you is a waste.
Omo arindi
where Was fasola b4 d election? how many tym has he dash people recharge cards and cloth b4 d election? is a shame u are blind folded with sentiment and hatred..
NB: Make sure u upgrade dat ur outdated brain b4 it is too late.
Re: Fashola Throwing T-shirts, Recharge Cards In Surulere by badesco(m): 6:41pm On Feb 04, 2015
The same people dat are condemning stomach infrastructure, now openly doing same. I mean r T shirt & Recharge card infrastructure. so this is change they are telling the populace about. shame on them all.
Re: Fashola Throwing T-shirts, Recharge Cards In Surulere by milky3(f): 6:56pm On Feb 04, 2015
lolababe331e:

What is this one shocked
PDP rice factory.. smh
Y on earth should they campaign with food stuffs and other items, I wonder if we will ever get the change We are craving for
Re: Fashola Throwing T-shirts, Recharge Cards In Surulere by jayne8585yahoo(f): 7:14pm On Feb 04, 2015
Na war, a man i respect, practice what you preach 'hypocrite' we are doom in this contry Fashola of all people 'GADGET INFRASTRUCTURE' since you performed so well why all this madness ,so lame.
Re: Fashola Throwing T-shirts, Recharge Cards In Surulere by roselynbas(f): 12:33am On Feb 05, 2015
i think the reason we have data, computers or smart phones, in order to connect to the internet and post comments, is to motivate a better polity, point out the ills of society and to prevent the re-occurence of the evils we have witnessed and still witnessing in this nation. I think we have left political parties and are now focused on the candidates and their sponsors.

Dear Nigerians, let us do everything legally possible to see that the person with the best interest and intention comes into power, other wise we will root him out via this same medium. We must eat and enjoy the good of the land, it is not only for a select few! angry angry
Re: Fashola Throwing T-shirts, Recharge Cards In Surulere by redsun(m): 12:56am On Feb 05, 2015
I thought he was the polished one that would have clearly understood concept of teaching man how to catch a fish,instead of "dashing" him one.

They are all elevated chimps in a very stagnant world.
Re: Fashola Throwing T-shirts, Recharge Cards In Surulere by Mhizdominate(f): 9:19am On Feb 05, 2015
That's the best he could do? Lol,what a stingy fellow

1 Like

Re: Fashola Throwing T-shirts, Recharge Cards In Surulere by 100Cents: 10:33am On Feb 06, 2015
I prefer a bag of rice from Fayose to recharge card(5 mins call) and T shirt I cannot wear to church.
Re: Fashola Throwing T-shirts, Recharge Cards In Surulere by 100Cents: 10:34am On Feb 06, 2015
Mhizdominate:
That's the best he could do? Lol,what a stingy fellow

APC people are very stingy.

Remember when Tinubu distributed 4 cups of rice and N200 vegetable oil. It was so shamrles during Christmas..

While Fayose gave big bags of rice and live Chicken.
Re: Fashola Throwing T-shirts, Recharge Cards In Surulere by inkhob: 10:32pm On Mar 23, 2015
Speaking of t-shirts. I design tons of 'em. The witty ones are always a favourite.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

MC Oluomo Celebrates His Birthday, Shares Memorable Photos / Buhari, Not Jonathan To Be Blamed For $9bn Judgement Debt, Says P&ID / INEC Releases Kogi Assembly Results, APC Kicks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.