Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

Pictures Of What President Jonathan Did To Nigerians (HD PICS) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of What President Jonathan Did To Nigerians (HD PICS) (1024 Views)

See What President Buhari Told Rev. Mbaka When He Visited Him Today In Abuja / JEGA: What President Jonathan Asks Me To Do About Election Result / Breaking News;jonathan Did Not Complete His Ph.d Course- Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of What President Jonathan Did To Nigerians (HD PICS) by IrunOBO: 2:04pm On Feb 04, 2015
I have been seeing a number of rattles going on everywhere concerning the coming elections, but I never felt the need to be part of any until I stumbled on the pictures below:

I don't have anything personal against Jonathan as I do not reside in Nigeria (though a Nigerian), but what manner of man is the President to forego the agony of his people for his electioneering campaign.

Just yesterday, a pilot from Jordan was set ablaze by ISIS and the ruler of the country had to cancel a trip to retaliate in with two blows to one.

These are stuffs that make you ask questions like: is Jonathan human at all? not to talk of having the balls to lead a nation...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of What President Jonathan Did To Nigerians (HD PICS) by corperscorner: 3:28pm On Feb 04, 2015
Waiting for the e-warriors to come out and defend this...........
Re: Pictures Of What President Jonathan Did To Nigerians (HD PICS) by IrunOBO: 2:19pm On Feb 10, 2015
He his clueless na.........dont expect anytin good from him

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of What President Jonathan Did To Nigerians (HD PICS) by Nobody: 2:22pm On Feb 10, 2015
And some fools said no one is missing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of What President Jonathan Did To Nigerians (HD PICS) by IrunOBO: 2:27pm On Feb 10, 2015
yemaldo:
And some fools said no one is missing

I taya ooooo

If one of der family members dey miss...........dem go join the bandwagon na

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of What President Jonathan Did To Nigerians (HD PICS) by vedaxcool(m): 2:39pm On Feb 10, 2015
Chie, those blood jonathan is donating to the demons or cult he worships will answer,

http://www.ibtimes.com/boko-haram-massacres-civilians-burns-down-mosque-cameroon-days-nigeria-presidential-1805036

Jonathan threatens governor on removing security from his state, only for Bokoharam to strike after security men attached to school withdrew.

(1) (Reply)

Seun Is Unbiased But Simply Misunderstood. / Council Of State Rejected President Jonathan’s Proposal To Postpone Elections / The Position Of The Law On Election Postponement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.