Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,013 members, 7,845,277 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

Five PDP Governors Will Join APC – Oyegun - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Five PDP Governors Will Join APC – Oyegun (35510 Views)

Five PDP Governors​ Join Sheriff's Camp / PDP Can't Be Alternative To APC- Oyegun / APC Destroys Five PDP Vehicles In Gombe In A Revenge Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Five PDP Governors Will Join APC – Oyegun by wo1F(m): 7:29pm On Feb 04, 2015
We know them already
Re: Five PDP Governors Will Join APC – Oyegun by chinwepretty: 7:30pm On Feb 04, 2015
Waiting for the result not all the join
Re: Five PDP Governors Will Join APC – Oyegun by adeniyisamuel59(m): 7:30pm On Feb 04, 2015
This is too good to be true...sai Buhari!
Re: Five PDP Governors Will Join APC – Oyegun by discusant: 7:30pm On Feb 04, 2015
Keneking:
Great....

Sai Buhari; this is one great chance for CHANGE to happen on 14/02/2015. Date and space have been bookmarked.

Jonathan Goodluck PhD can check back in 2019 for space. That presidential seat needs some CHANGE grin
Buhari shall not qualify to contest and you are still shouting sai Buhari. Abi you are a Boko Haram operative. Boko operatives fight for Buhari till the last minute.

2 Likes

Re: Five PDP Governors Will Join APC – Oyegun by Bugatie(m): 7:30pm On Feb 04, 2015
argon500:
Five governors on the platform of People’s Democratic Party, especially those from the northern part of the country will soon dump the party for All Progressive Congress, Chief Odigie Oyegun, the National Chairman of the APC said in Benin City, Edo State, on Wednesday.

Oyegun said he has held meetings with the said governors and he (Oyegun) has directed them to start the formalities for defection in their various states.

“Let me reveal to you people today that very very soon, you will hear of an earthquake that will consume PDP in this country. As I’m talking to you people now, I have held meetings with some governors that want to join the APC from the PDP. Let me not release the cat out of the bag. But let me assure you that few hours to the presidential and National Assembly elections, the PDP canoe will sink.

“You can see that our President and his party PDP have engaged in one character assassination or the other, yet we are focusing on our campaigns of issues and not names calling.

“The hand writing is so clear , February 14th , 2015 is love day , that date is a special day for our party , as from that day Jonathan will start to park his belongings away from Aso Rock .

“The elections cannot be postponed and they cannot rig it either. Just go there that day, vote and protect it. It is evidently clear that PDP and Jonathan are running scared.

“It is laughable that an NSA, Col. Dasuki, that cannot advice the President on how to tackle insurgency in Nigeria, is calling for elections’ postponement.”

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/five-pdp-governors-will-join-apc-oyegun/

Propagandists!
Let them join first before you start get yourself excited.
Come Feb'14, you guys will be so disappointed because the result will see GEJ remaining in Aso till 2019!

On postponement of election, I pray it holds as scheduled so that we get over with your noise making

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five PDP Governors Will Join APC – Oyegun by Nobody: 7:30pm On Feb 04, 2015
RicKyRichards:
I heard a ship was sinking. Does anyone know the name of the ship? Thanks.

Na PDP ship grin
Re: Five PDP Governors Will Join APC – Oyegun by Nobody: 7:31pm On Feb 04, 2015
Simitrendy:
A ship sinking PDP is d ship sinking very soon dem goo capsize
Hmm...I think this info is correct. Thanks.
Re: Five PDP Governors Will Join APC – Oyegun by OLADD: 7:31pm On Feb 04, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Yeah...from the north
Always North.

Yeah, always from the north because they want power by all means but Jonathan will win the presidential poll.

4 Likes

Re: Five PDP Governors Will Join APC – Oyegun by hardbody: 7:31pm On Feb 04, 2015
Buhari and GEJ are 2 fingers on 10 leprous hands. None can be trusted to deliver. On military take over i stand till we get a credible candidate
Re: Five PDP Governors Will Join APC – Oyegun by Whobedatte(m): 7:31pm On Feb 04, 2015
GEJ will try to rig with PDP rigging machinery but he would be caught

The gods have spoken. #SaiBuhari2015
Nothing can stop a moving train

95%loading.

OTUEKE 2015
Re: Five PDP Governors Will Join APC – Oyegun by Nobody: 7:32pm On Feb 04, 2015
adewoyinameena:

Na PDP ship grin
Okaaaay. So na PDP? Eeyah....
Re: Five PDP Governors Will Join APC – Oyegun by M4gunners: 7:32pm On Feb 04, 2015
Story story story. .all i know is that GEJ remains my president till 2019 full stop.

5 Likes

Re: Five PDP Governors Will Join APC – Oyegun by tiamiyukunle69(m): 7:33pm On Feb 04, 2015
Same old recycling undecided

1 Like

Re: Five PDP Governors Will Join APC – Oyegun by janeteubena: 7:33pm On Feb 04, 2015
Nice one there!
long live Nigeria
God bless all the progressives on Nairaland.
God bless those who are yearning for true change.
God bless GMB.
Re: Five PDP Governors Will Join APC – Oyegun by onatisi(m): 7:34pm On Feb 04, 2015
juniormusa:
That doesn't stop President GEJ from winning the election..
GEJ till 2019....
u dey mind dem? Apc trying desperately hard to maintain the confidence momentum of its supporters,now that the tide is turning against them.which gov will decamp now with less than 2 weeks to elections ?oyegun and apc should be talking more political sense than all these cheap lies.

5 Likes

Re: Five PDP Governors Will Join APC – Oyegun by teeboypeacebird(m): 7:35pm On Feb 04, 2015
[quote author=argon500 post=30428459]Five governors on the platform of People’s Democratic Party, especially those from the northern part of the country will soon dump the party for All Progressive Congress, Chief Odigie Oyegun, the National Chairman of the APC said in Benin City, Edo State, on Wednesday.

Oyegun said he has held meetings with the said governors and he (Oyegun) has directed them to start the formalities for defection in their various states.

“Let me reveal to you people today that very very soon, you will hear of an earthquake that will consume PDP in this country. As I’m talking to you people now, I have held meetings with some governors that want to join the APC from the PDP. Let me not release the cat out of the bag. But let me assure you that few hours to the presidential and National Assembly elections, the PDP canoe will sink.

“You can see that our President and his party PDP have engaged in one character assassination or the other, yet we are focusing on our campaigns of issues and not names calling.

“The hand writing is so clear , February 14th , 2015 is love day , that date is a special day for our party , as from that day Jonathan will start to park his belongings away from Aso Rock .

“The elections cannot be postponed and they cannot rig it either. Just go there that day, vote and protect it. It is evidently clear that PDP and Jonathan are running scared.

“It is laughable that an NSA, Col. Dasuki, that cannot advice the President on how to tackle insurgency in Nigeria, is calling for elections’ postponement.”

This can't be true o,and if it is...na only oga jona waka come be that o.
Re: Five PDP Governors Will Join APC – Oyegun by callmenow: 7:36pm On Feb 04, 2015
Clueless chairman. Of what difference will this make. Are we mumu who follow other Nigerians? We are sound of mind. We can see what is on the ground. Speak for your self.
Re: Five PDP Governors Will Join APC – Oyegun by Collynzo419: 7:40pm On Feb 04, 2015
I already told Sincer9gerian 2 days ago

Sincere9gerian:
The Buhari campaign organisation just confirmed they will not be attending the channelstv presidential election debate scheduled for tomorrow.

Surely, even the NL Buhari apologists will be shocked by this latest development. Well yours sincerely is not surprised. Buhari is an embodiment of gross incompetence. QED!

The General will participate in a debate organised by a non-partisan body

You should be more concerned about the 3 PDP governors who will shortly announce their defection to APC. I am sure you are aware, you are just using this thread to cover up your disappointment.

1 Like

Re: Five PDP Governors Will Join APC – Oyegun by kristisking(m): 7:42pm On Feb 04, 2015
They are the moles in PDP.This has further lend credence to the assersation that APC is a party of jilted and frustrated PDP members.Bauchi.Niger,Adamawa are among you know.

2 Likes

Re: Five PDP Governors Will Join APC – Oyegun by amakaobiemeka: 7:42pm On Feb 04, 2015
sule lamido no1, dwamambo etc rip pdp
Re: Five PDP Governors Will Join APC – Oyegun by juman(m): 7:43pm On Feb 04, 2015
Enough of pdp nonsense.
Re: Five PDP Governors Will Join APC – Oyegun by eleko1: 7:45pm On Feb 04, 2015
OTUOKEISSURE290052015
RicKyRichards:
So I heard a ship was sinking. Does anyone know the name of the ship? Thanks.
grin

1 Like

Re: Five PDP Governors Will Join APC – Oyegun by ayooluniran(m): 7:46pm On Feb 04, 2015
Why do I think this APC claim doesn't add up? except the governors who are defecting are not running for second term. If they are, then this is false, if they are not for second term, it doesn't change anything.....at least not for this election

1 Like

Re: Five PDP Governors Will Join APC – Oyegun by juniormusa(m): 7:48pm On Feb 04, 2015
onatisi:
u dey mind dem? Apc trying desperately hard to maintain the confidence momentum of its supporters,now that the tide is turning against them.which gov will decamp now with less than 2 weeks to elections ?oyegun and apc should talking more political sense than all these cheap lies.
Haha yeah true talk bro..

1 Like

Re: Five PDP Governors Will Join APC – Oyegun by anytexy: 7:50pm On Feb 04, 2015
My question still remain if all the PDP governors and members join ApC. Will that make them corrupt free? .I thought you people said PDP has ruled this nation for 16 years no progress. The same people above me are rejoicing that PDP is jompolising to APC. In a sane countries it is not all that easy to cross carpet from one party to another, but here....and we are shouting change. Mtcheeeew.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five PDP Governors Will Join APC – Oyegun by Locapito(m): 7:50pm On Feb 04, 2015
Sai Buhari!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Let me help my national chairman of our Great party A P C by mentioning the 5 states;
(1) Niger State
(2) sokoto State
(3) Bauchi State
(4) Taraba State
(5) Bayelsa State
The end has finally come for pdp, a party of thieves and pickpockets. A P C !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CHANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Five PDP Governors Will Join APC – Oyegun by UnimkeAk(m): 7:50pm On Feb 04, 2015
UnknownT:
The problem with Nigerian politics is not the parties but rather the politicians. The people APC is accusing PDP of spoiling the country, are the same people APC gladly welcomes to her party. I guess if GEJ decides to decamp to APC now, APC will gladly welcome him and term him progressive. I will start taking our politicians serious when they start refusing opposition politicians to be defecting to their parties

U've said it all.
Re: Five PDP Governors Will Join APC – Oyegun by Chibokgame: 7:51pm On Feb 04, 2015
Wao.
Here comes another poem from a national chairman .
But it does not rhymes well.

Of what effect will the so proclaimed dumping do to the coming election .
Re: Five PDP Governors Will Join APC – Oyegun by favourelisha(m): 7:55pm On Feb 04, 2015
Odigie Oyegun is in pain,this political strategy is the end of A-Pig -C campaign failure.
Re: Five PDP Governors Will Join APC – Oyegun by discusant: 7:56pm On Feb 04, 2015
The defecting governors shall still queue behind a semi-literate Buhari for leadership, just like former five PDP governors queued behind Buhari. So where is the intelligence and progressives credentials of the defecting governors?
Re: Five PDP Governors Will Join APC – Oyegun by igboboy3(m): 7:57pm On Feb 04, 2015
I don't believe this. If there was going to be a defection, we would have seen the smoke before the fire.
Mere propaganda.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Trust Buhari But Doubt His Environment - Tunde Bakare / PHOTO: Iara Oshiomole With Ambode / Kano Man Builds A Tricycle From Scratch, Atiku Reacts (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.