Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,134 members, 7,845,770 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Five PDP Governors Will Join APC – Oyegun - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Five PDP Governors Will Join APC – Oyegun (35512 Views)

Five PDP Governors​ Join Sheriff's Camp / PDP Can't Be Alternative To APC- Oyegun / APC Destroys Five PDP Vehicles In Gombe In A Revenge Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Five PDP Governors Will Join APC – Oyegun by Gboliwe: 7:57pm On Feb 04, 2015
Its called "PRUNING". Prune a tree of its branches and it comes alive shining brighter and bearing more fruits. PDP is undergoing such. It will come out younger, more agile and better all round.

Abeg, dey should hurry up and move. This transformation train is unstoppable.

Shame on Oyegun if he is also a liar like Buhari, his running mate and the authentic Liar Mohammed

1 Like

Re: Five PDP Governors Will Join APC – Oyegun by bokohalal(m): 7:58pm On Feb 04, 2015
Locapito:
Sai Buhari!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Let me help my national chairman of our Great party A P C by mentioning the 5 states;
(1) Niger State
(2) jalingo State
(3) Bauchi State
(4) Taraba State
(5) Bayelsa State
The end has finally come for pdp, a party of thieves and pickpockets. A P C !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CHANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Comrade, number 2 is not a Nigerian state.

2 Likes

Re: Five PDP Governors Will Join APC – Oyegun by bewla(m): 7:58pm On Feb 04, 2015
could this be true
Re: Five PDP Governors Will Join APC – Oyegun by bewla(m): 8:01pm On Feb 04, 2015
UnknownT:
The problem with Nigerian politics is not the parties but rather the politicians. The people APC is accusing PDP of spoiling the country, are the same people APC gladly welcomes to her party. I guess if GEJ decides to decamp to APC now, APC will gladly welcome him and term him progressive. I will start taking our politicians serious when they start refusing opposition politicians to be defecting to their parties
supported

1 Like

Re: Five PDP Governors Will Join APC – Oyegun by discusant: 8:03pm On Feb 04, 2015
Collynzo419:
I already told Sincer9gerian 2 days ago

The General will participate in a debate organised by a non-partisan body

You should be more concerned about the 3 PDP governors who will shortly announce their defection to APC. I am sure you are aware, you are just using this thread to cover up your disappointment.
Exclude Niger state. The Niger gov just said that if he defects to another party, he must resign from position of governor. Unless his words are nothing, he can't belong to the defecting five.
Re: Five PDP Governors Will Join APC – Oyegun by Collynzo419: 8:05pm On Feb 04, 2015
discusant:
Exclude Niger state. The Niger gov just said that if he defects to another party, he must resign from position of governor. Unless his words are nothing, he can't belong to the defecting five.

At this stage, you should understand Nigerian politics and politics in general.

You will be surprised when it all happens
Re: Five PDP Governors Will Join APC – Oyegun by eleko1: 8:06pm On Feb 04, 2015
coolMba! 2019 is too long ooo,let give him till 2033
Keneking:
Great....

Sai Buhari; this is one great chance for CHANGE to happen on 14/02/2015. Date and space have been bookmarked.

Jonathan Goodluck PhD can check back in 2019 for space. That presidential seat needs some CHANGE grin
Re: Five PDP Governors Will Join APC – Oyegun by danla44(m): 8:08pm On Feb 04, 2015
Keneking:
Great....

Sai Buhari; this is one great chance for CHANGE to happen on 14/02/2015. Date and space have been bookmarked.

Jonathan Goodluck PhD can check back in 2019 for space. That presidential seat needs some CHANGE grin

Re: Five PDP Governors Will Join APC – Oyegun by Marvin67: 8:13pm On Feb 04, 2015
I don't believe anything Oyegun says, I don't believe anything Lai Mohammed says, I don't believe anything Ahmadu Ali says, and I also don't believe anything Olisa Metuh says.
This is all politics. The idea here is to make the PDP camp jittery, and provide a situation where PDP may not trust it's governors, thereby bringing about disunity.
Let's watch and see but me, I don't believe. Tomorrow, Olisa Metuh would release a statement laughing at Oyegun. When it happens, remember I said it.
Re: Five PDP Governors Will Join APC – Oyegun by loomer: 8:25pm On Feb 04, 2015
AFTER ELECTIONS WE GO QUOTE YOU O, SINCE YOU HAVE SAID THEY CAN'T RIG THE ELECTION.
Re: Five PDP Governors Will Join APC – Oyegun by Nobody: 8:27pm On Feb 04, 2015
If this is true Jonathan has gone then. Whether is true or not SAI BUHARI
Re: Five PDP Governors Will Join APC – Oyegun by Jarus(m): 8:28pm On Feb 04, 2015
Let me guess:

Yuguda - Bauchi
Lamido - Jigawa

?
?
?
Re: Five PDP Governors Will Join APC – Oyegun by watered(m): 8:35pm On Feb 04, 2015
The current trend of Nigeria's politics is not too much talk as APC finds itself doing. The trend is who makes the calculations and moves faster and that's why PDP will remain atop the sea while the former will be at the ocean floor after this month.

Long live PDP
Long live GEJ
Long live FRN.

GEJ till 2019

Signed:
[b]Watered[b]
Re: Five PDP Governors Will Join APC – Oyegun by watered(m): 8:36pm On Feb 04, 2015
Jarus:
Let me guess:

Yuguda - Bauchi
Lamido - Jigawa

?
?
?

Muazu - Niger
Dankwambo- Gombe
?
Re: Five PDP Governors Will Join APC – Oyegun by Seyrexolad2706: 8:44pm On Feb 04, 2015
saintTim:
which club is APC ?
Real Madrid!
Re: Five PDP Governors Will Join APC – Oyegun by lyricalz: 8:48pm On Feb 04, 2015
Na play APC dey, very soon all the governors will wanno return back 2 PDP, then the doors will be shut. Let dem decamp if they want to, the are only clearin the PDP off bad eggs.
Re: Five PDP Governors Will Join APC – Oyegun by chronique(m): 8:54pm On Feb 04, 2015
And when some of us insist all these is just a northern agenda to retain the presidency,some people think we're just blabbing. When pdp held sway all these years,they had so many northern governors. These same people are the ones decamping to APC. If APC feels PDP destroyed this country,it then means APC intends to continue destroying the country cos the same people been accused of destroying the country,are the same people decamping to APC,to continue the destruction. Nigerians,vote wisely. APC is not the change we need or seek.

1 Like

Re: Five PDP Governors Will Join APC – Oyegun by localboy: 9:04pm On Feb 04, 2015
[quote author=argon500 post=30428459]Five governors on the platform of People’s Democratic Party, especially those from the northern part of the country will soon dump the party for All Progressive Congress, Chief Odigie Oyegun, the National Chairman of the APC said in Benin City, Edo State, on Wednesday.

Oyegun said he has held meetings with the said governors and he (Oyegun) has directed them to start the formalities for defection in their various states.

“Let me reveal to you people today that very very soon, you will hear of an earthquake that will consume PDP in this country. As I’m talking to you people now, I have held meetings with some governors that want to join the APC from the PDP. Let me not release the cat out of the bag. But let me assure you that few hours to the presidential and National Assembly elections, the PDP canoe will sink.

“You can see that our President and his party PDP have engaged in one character assassination or the other, yet we are focusing on our campaigns of issues and not names calling.

“The hand writing is so clear , February 14th , 2015 is love day , that date is a special day for our party , as from that day Jonathan will start to park his belongings away from Aso Rock .

“The elections cannot be postponed and they cannot rig it either. Just go there that day, vote and protect it. It is evidently clear that PDP and Jonathan are running scared.

“It is laughable that an NSA, Col. Dasuki, that cannot advice the President on how to tackle insurgency in Nigeria, is calling for elections’ postponement.”

##and Jonathan and Salvo join APC........lobatan....
Re: Five PDP Governors Will Join APC – Oyegun by realsuccess: 9:05pm On Feb 04, 2015
You are a divine idiot and a serious fool
Bugatie:

Propagandists!
Let them join first before you start get yourself excited.
Come Feb'14, you guys will be so disappointed because the result will see GEJ remaining in Aso till 2019!

On postponement of election, I pray it holds as scheduled so that we get over with your noise making

1 Like

Re: Five PDP Governors Will Join APC – Oyegun by IbokUtoroh(m): 9:08pm On Feb 04, 2015
acidtalk:
WHEN I SPEAK, YOU ALL SHOULD LISTEN. EVEN BEFORE OYEGUN KNEW THIS WILL HAPPEN, IT HAD ALREADY BEEN REVEALED TO US.

Over 3 weeks after we predicted. Events are just playing itself out.

JONATHAN IS A FAILURE FROM THE PIT OF HELL AND MUST LEAVE ASO ROCK.

U no dey predict correct scores na pdp wey u sabi. Iif u be real guru prediict the outcome of saturday games n win great priiize. Bros startt making money from ur ability, don't just predct for fun but get rewarded from ur talent.
Ur time starts NOW!

1 Like

Re: Five PDP Governors Will Join APC – Oyegun by KLand(m): 9:09pm On Feb 04, 2015
Where is the change being preached by APC when they keep recycling the same old politicians? I will take APc serious only if they start grooming their own politicians rather than accepting disgruntled decampees from other parties, especialliy PDP.
Re: Five PDP Governors Will Join APC – Oyegun by Bugatie(m): 9:12pm On Feb 04, 2015
realsuccess:
You are a divine idiot and a serious fool

Your so pained!
Reserve your tears for FailBuhari 14.
Re: Five PDP Governors Will Join APC – Oyegun by Locapito(m): 9:13pm On Feb 04, 2015
bokohalal:

Comrade, number 2 is not a Nigerian state.
thanks my fellow comrade, i mean Sokoto State.
Re: Five PDP Governors Will Join APC – Oyegun by Jarus(m): 9:14pm On Feb 04, 2015
watered:

Muazu - Niger
Dankwambo- Gombe
?

I think Muazu is going for Senate. He still has PDP ticket which he will lose if he defects, at least before election.
Re: Five PDP Governors Will Join APC – Oyegun by samuelrodger9: 9:15pm On Feb 04, 2015
The APC are on a wild goose chase, this can never happen even in their wildest dream. The five that left were as a result of the bad and dictators leadership of a northerner in the name of bamanga tukur. The PDP will and must remain as a unit come FAILBUHARA 14 when we will win the polls by a landslide. Sai GEJ.
Re: Five PDP Governors Will Join APC – Oyegun by gorkypark(m): 9:18pm On Feb 04, 2015
UnknownT:
The problem with Nigerian politics is not the parties but rather the politicians. The people APC is accusing PDP of spoiling the country, are the same people APC gladly welcomes to her party. I guess if GEJ decides to decamp to APC now, APC will gladly welcome him and term him progressive. I will start taking our politicians serious when they start refusing opposition politicians to be defecting to their parties

Never in MY history on Nairaland have I witnessed a comment this profoundly true...

Nice one sir!

3 Likes

Re: Five PDP Governors Will Join APC – Oyegun by Locapito(m): 9:19pm On Feb 04, 2015
chronique:
And when some of us insist all these is just a northern agenda to retain the presidency,some people think we're just blabbing. When pdp held sway all these years,they had so many northern governors. These same people are the ones decamping to APC. If APC feels PDP destroyed this country,it then means APC intends to continue destroying the country cos the same people been accused of destroying the country,are the same people decamping to APC,to continue the destruction. Nigerians,vote wisely. APC is not the change we need or seek.
they ve realized their mistakes and ready to repent. If gej also ready to repent today, we'll still accept him into the peoples party, A P C.
Re: Five PDP Governors Will Join APC – Oyegun by zimoni(f): 9:28pm On Feb 04, 2015
WHY ARE THEY ALL FROM NORTH?

HOW COME THEY ARE ALL NORTHERNERS?

THE MUNTULLARS WERE IN PDP YET THEY LOVED APC AND WANT BUHARI TO WIN.

Anyway,

WE HAVE ALL REALIZED NOW THAT IT'S NOT ALL ABOUT JONATHAN'S SABINESS

BUT

POWER RETURNING TO NORTH IN 2015 SO THEY COULD AWARD THE OIL WELLS TO THEMSELVES AND RIG THE CENSUS AS USUAL NEXT YEAR.

I HAVE BAD NEWS FOR THEM,

A TI JASI, WE DON JASI.

WE ALL KNOW THEIR ANTICS NOW.

THEREFORE,

JONATHAN TILL 2019.

I don't give a damn if Jonathan Wins or Loses. The Most Important Thing Is That

JONATHAN MUST RULE TILL 2019.

THE CATTLE REARERS HAVE NO OPTION THAN TO WAIT TILL 2019.

LOBATAN.

Re: Five PDP Governors Will Join APC – Oyegun by princess1000: 9:32pm On Feb 04, 2015
temitemi1:
Wake up!!! U have been dreaming grin grin... GEJ till 2019!!!

you are the dreamer. Wait and see
Re: Five PDP Governors Will Join APC – Oyegun by Nobody: 9:36pm On Feb 04, 2015
Finally.....JONADOOM IS A DEADLY DISEASE! FeBUHARI 14 IS D CURE!
Re: Five PDP Governors Will Join APC – Oyegun by chichriso: 9:42pm On Feb 04, 2015
GEJ till 2019
Re: Five PDP Governors Will Join APC – Oyegun by watered(m): 9:47pm On Feb 04, 2015
Jarus:

I think Muazu is going for Senate. He still has PDP ticket which he will lose if he defects, at least before election.
u right

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obi Vs Tinubu, Shettima: Presidential Elections Tribunal Reserves Judgement / FG Replies Osinbajo Criticisms With Bible Passages / Burial Photos Of Ibrahim Mantu (Ex-Deputy Senate President)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.