Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,656 members, 7,809,479 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:18 AM

FG Replies Osinbajo Criticisms With Bible Passages - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Replies Osinbajo Criticisms With Bible Passages (35427 Views)

Reno Omokri Replies Osinbajo's Road Assertion / Worsening Economy: If You Have Shame, You Will Shut Up, FG Replies Ekweremadu / I won't Lose Sleep Over Criticisms Says Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

FG Replies Osinbajo Criticisms With Bible Passages by HzRF(m): 7:48pm On Dec 25, 2014
In an attempt to respond to Osinbajo’s comments, the Special Assistant to President Jonathan on New Media, Reno Omokri, on Thursday, December 25, 2014, took to his official Twitter handle and condemned the running mate of General Muhammadu Buhari for criticising President Jonathan out of a desire for personal gain.

According to Omokri, Osinbajo’s words of condemnation on Twitter does not befit an ordained pastor.

The Special Assistant to President Jonathan stated that instead of Osinbajo serving as an agent of transforming politics with the light of his moral compass, with his recent comments, he is conforming to the prevailing political culture such that one can not differentiate between a clergyman and a regular politician.

http://www.naij.com/349596-fg-replies-osinbajo-with-bible-passages.html

Below is Omokri's tweet in italics

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG Replies Osinbajo Criticisms With Bible Passages by HzRF(m): 7:50pm On Dec 25, 2014
One of the biggest misconceptions of the world, in my opinion, is the view held by some that members of the clergy should not participate in politics or government.

I have read The Holy Bible and The Quran and to the best of my knowledge, nowhere in both books is such a notion promoted.

As a matter of fact, the first usage of the word ‘government’ comes from The Holy Bible and the United States of America lifted the word ‘President’ directly from The Bible book of Daniel (chapter 6 verse 3).

Some of the greatest figures in The Bible were prophets and political leaders at the same time. Joseph was Prime Minister of Egypt and political ruler of the then known world but he was also described as a prophet and diviner of God’s will.

Daniel was appointed President of Babylon by King Darius yet he continued to function in office as a judge and prophet.

In the New Testament, Joseph of Arimathea was a counsellor (the equivalent of today’s Senator) and he was a devotee of Our Lord and Saviour, Yeshu’a (whom some call Jesus). Likewise, the first African Christian, the Ethiopian Eunuch, was a high official in Queen Candace’s government.

So, there is nothing wrong with men of God coming into politics. It is desired and it will help clean up politics.

What is wrong however, is for men of God to come into politics and instead of being agents of transforming politics with the light of their moral compass, they end up conforming to the prevailing political culture such that you can not differentiate between them and a regular politician.

In The Bible, we read how an anointed man of God, a prophet by name Balaam, allowed his love for power and money mislead him into accepting to curse the anointed of God after he had been hired by King Balak of Moab to do just that.

Eventually, Balaam recognized the folly of his ways after an angelic visitation which prompted his donkey to speak to him. This divine visitation caused him to repudiate the lure of money and power dangled by King Balak to whom he uttered the now very famous words “How shall I curse, whom God hath not cursed?”-Numbers 23:8.

It was this historical incident that came to my mind when I read Professor Yemi Osinbajo’s words of condemnation on Twitter where he had said President Jonathan runs a “visionless” government.

Professor Osinbajo is an ordained pastor as I am and one of the ethics of our calling, enshrined in the homiletic code, is that men of God should not criticize out of a desire for personal gain, but should do so advisedly and only if there are genuine and compelling reasons to do so.

As a matter of fact, Philippians 2:3 says we should “do nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit. Rather, in humility value others above yourselves”.

95 Likes 8 Shares

Re: FG Replies Osinbajo Criticisms With Bible Passages by HzRF(m): 7:51pm On Dec 25, 2014
Pastor Osinbajo regularly leads his congregation in prayers. But let me ask him if it makes any sense physically or spiritually to speak negatively about your nation and pray positively about yourself as if you can prosper in your home after cursing it with your mouth?

Nigerians expect Professor Osinbajo to wake up and smell the coffee and start telling them what he, his principal and their party plan for Nigeria and not to spend his time throwing stones at the innocent.

Gone are the days when you promote a candidate based on his region and religion. And Nigerians are far too aware in 2014-5 for any politician to grandstand by using highfalutin empty words to cast aspersions on his/her opponent in order to hide the inadequacy of their vision and plans.

I understand that when all you have is a hammer everything begins to look like a nail and so having nothing but criticism to dish out, Osinbajo is likely to keep throwing stones. However, seeing as he is a pastor, let me remind Professor Osinbajo of the immortal words of Jesus to critics in John 8:7-“he that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone”.

As we approach 2015, I would like to point out something to Professor Osinbajo.

In 2011, there were four major Presidential candidates: President Goodluck Jonathan of the PDP, Nuhu Ribadu of the ACN, Ibrahim Shekarau of the ANPP and Muhamaddu Buhari of the CPC.

Does it not say much about President Jonathan’s vision and his ability to communicate it effectively that of the three candidates who contested against him in 2011, two of them, Nuhu Ribadu and Ibrahim Shekarau, today share his vision for Nigeria and are helping him actualize it within the Peoples Democratic Party?

It says a lot about the President. And especially, it is evidence of the fact that President Jonathan is a man of vision.

Who knows, maybe Professor Osinbajo will see the light and come to appreciate the President’s vision after the 2015 election.

This has been a constant pattern with Buhari’s running mates from 2007’s Ume Ezeoke who saw enough reason to work with the PDP after that election, to Pastor Tunde Bakare, who shared and participated in the President’s vision for a National Conference for Nigeria.

In conclusion, let me say that it is obvious to all discerning people that God has blessed this man from Otuoke known as President Goodluck Jonathan. Without godfather, without scheming, without over ambition, God divinely set him on a trajectory that has seen him ascend the highest office in the land.

Even when power was within his grasp, the then Vice President Goodluck Jonathan refused to take it, preferring to wait on God to elevate him.

I can say without a shadow of a doubt in my mind that God has put President Jonathan where he is. And until He is done with him, no man, no pastor, no prophet can curse whom God has not cursed

203 Likes 24 Shares

Re: FG Replies Osinbajo Criticisms With Bible Passages by HzRF(m): 7:52pm On Dec 25, 2014
Re: FG Replies Osinbajo Criticisms With Bible Passages by Nobody: 7:52pm On Dec 25, 2014
Hmmm

1 Like

Re: FG Replies Osinbajo Criticisms With Bible Passages by 9jii(m): 7:53pm On Dec 25, 2014
PDP and politicizing religion.when did Osinbajo,talked to you as a pastor?
They are always looking for a tiny chance To politicize anything in order to deceive the Minds of Gullible ones.

Why omoCry didn't quote lord GEJ?

GMB n OSINBAJO end of Corruption.

149 Likes 7 Shares

Re: FG Replies Osinbajo Criticisms With Bible Passages by kelvine(m): 7:55pm On Dec 25, 2014
Wow,this is interesting. These guys are checking scriptures also,that's cool though. Just wondering if it can be feasible for any politician to campaign and engage in a debate with their opposition in the understanding and practice of Phillipians 2:3-4 as mentioned above.

At the level we are in democracy in Nigeria it will take outstanding discipline, an independent mind,strong spiritual maturity and certainly divine mercy for a pastor to remain holy in the office of a Vice president. It is a warfare and I really pray that the faith of our dear Pastor will not fail,even apostle Paul said in his letter "pray for us that we may be delivered from wicked and unreasonable men for not all men have faith-
2 Thessalonians 3:1-2"
We owe Pastor Osinbajo our prayers not for him to win or loose in politics but that his faith will not fail.

On the flip side I cannot help but ponder on the last few lines of this write-up,time till tell about its authenticity.

Even when power was within his grasp, the then Vice President Goodluck Jonathan refused to take it, preferring to wait on God to elevate him.
I can say without a shadow of a doubt in my mind that God has put President Jonathan where he is. And until He is done with him, no man, no pastor, no prophet can curse whom God has not cursed

I will vote for one of the candidates, in the meantime I am an observer,praying for them.

28 Likes

Re: FG Replies Osinbajo Criticisms With Bible Passages by 2SWT(f): 8:07pm On Dec 25, 2014
So this guy still dey read Bible ??

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Replies Osinbajo Criticisms With Bible Passages by Blakjewelry(m): 8:15pm On Dec 25, 2014
The way this osibanjo of a guy begin dey run em mouth and sample office just made hate the guy. Two people I don't trust in Nigeria are 1 politicians, 2 pastors. 80% of them are con men.

91 Likes 11 Shares

Re: FG Replies Osinbajo Criticisms With Bible Passages by Flets: 8:18pm On Dec 25, 2014
Can any Jan.ja.we.ed in the house explain this statement to me and provide any proof why I should not believe that Buhari is a renowned and open terrorist who shares the same ideal with ISIS, Al shabab and Bokoharam

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/buhari-military-offensive-against-boko-haram-anti-north/149256/

"Congress for Progressive Change (CPC) National Leader, Maj. Gen. Muhammadu Buhari, has criticised the declaration of state of emergency in Adamawa, Borno and Yobe States and the subsequent military offensive against the Boko Haram Islamic sect.Buhari, who featured on the “Guest of the Week,” a Hausa programme of the Kaduna-based Liberty Radio, yesterday said the federal government’s action was a gross injustice against the north."

59 Likes 14 Shares

Re: FG Replies Osinbajo Criticisms With Bible Passages by Datsme: 8:20pm On Dec 25, 2014
Mba I wont read ds
SUMMARY pls

Meanwhile,

#PigDPMUSTGO!!! By May 29, 1999, we had 23 PDP governors, 6 AD, and 7 APP. Eight years after, this is their story: (A) PDP (23 governors) 1.
James lbori - PDP Delta - in prison for looting 2. DSP Alamieseigha - PDP
Bayelsa - Ex- convict for looting 3. Lucky Igbinedion - PDP Edo - Ex-
convict for looting 4. Peter Odili - PDP Rivers - In court for looting 5.
Chimaroke Nnamani - PDP Enugu - In court for looting 6. Ayo Fayose -
PDP Ekiti - In court for looting 7. Rasheed Ladoja - PDP Oyo - In court for looting 8. Alao Akala - PDP Oyo - In court for looting 9. Gbenga Daniel -
PDP Ogun - In court for looting 10. Ikenna Ohakim - PDP Imo - In court
for looting 11. Adamu Muazu - Bauchi (current PDP National Chairman) -
In court for looting over N19 Billion from the state treasury 12. Joshua
Dariye - PDP Plateau - In court for looting 13. Jolly Nyame - PDP Taraba -
In court for looting the state treasury 14. Abdulahi Adamu - PDP Nassarawa - In court for looting the state treasury 15. Boni Haruna - PDP
Adamawa - (newly appointed minister by President Jonathan) - In court
for looting the treasury 16. Saminu Turaki - Ex-gov. PDP Jigawa - In court
for looting the treasury 17. Orji Uzor Kalu - PDP Abia - In court for looting
the treasury (B). AD to AC, 6 govs NO Ex governor has ever been taken to
court for treasury looting. NOTE:- Tinubu of Lagos was dragged to Code of Conduct Tribunal for having foreign accounts while in power against
government policy of zero foreign account for public officials. He was
found not guilty because he had the accounts before his election to the
office of governor. Case dismissed. (C) APP - (ANPP) 7 governors 1.
Attahiru Baffarawa - APP Sokoto - In court for looting (he is now in a
PDP member) 2. Prince Abubakar Audu - ANPP Kogi - In court for looting. So APC made up of AD/ AC/ACN of the past is leading the pack. Does it
not make perfect sense to allow these people to lead at the center?
Culled from George Kaizer's wall. You may add the two ex-national
chairmen of PDP, Ahmadu Ali and Bamanga Tukukur whose sons are
facing multi-billion naira oil subsidy fraud charges. Let's protect our
future today! Do not survive with PDP voting bribe of #500 for another 4years. Say no to bribe and vote for CHANGE.

Abeg, All I want s CHANGE

162 Likes 21 Shares

Re: FG Replies Osinbajo Criticisms With Bible Passages by dunkem21(m): 8:21pm On Dec 25, 2014
Classic.

Verifiable facts supported and grounded with the scriptures.

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG Replies Osinbajo Criticisms With Bible Passages by klodike(m): 8:22pm On Dec 25, 2014
The response made a lot of SENSE!!!!!!!

80 Likes 8 Shares

Re: FG Replies Osinbajo Criticisms With Bible Passages by papalnuncio: 8:24pm On Dec 25, 2014
they should all support this Gov. for we to move forward

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Replies Osinbajo Criticisms With Bible Passages by klodike(m): 8:25pm On Dec 25, 2014
But most of these people you listed above are now in APC.
Datsme:
Mba I wont read ds
SUMMARY pls

Meanwhile,

#PigDPMUSTGO!!! By May 29, 1999, we had 23 PDP governors, 6 AD, and 7 APP. Eight years after, this is their story: (A) PDP (23 governors) 1.
James lbori - PDP Delta - in prison for looting 2. DSP Alamieseigha - PDP
Bayelsa - Ex- convict for looting 3. Lucky Igbinedion - PDP Edo - Ex-
convict for looting 4. Peter Odili - PDP Rivers - In court for looting 5.
Chimaroke Nnamani - PDP Enugu - In court for looting 6. Ayo Fayose -
PDP Ekiti - In court for looting 7. Rasheed Ladoja - PDP Oyo - In court for looting 8. Alao Akala - PDP Oyo - In court for looting 9. Gbenga Daniel -
PDP Ogun - In court for looting 10. Ikenna Ohakim - PDP Imo - In court
for looting 11. Adamu Muazu - Bauchi (current PDP National Chairman) -
In court for looting over N19 Billion from the state treasury 12. Joshua
Dariye - PDP Plateau - In court for looting 13. Jolly Nyame - PDP Taraba -
In court for looting the state treasury 14. Abdulahi Adamu - PDP Nassarawa - In court for looting the state treasury 15. Boni Haruna - PDP
Adamawa - (newly appointed minister by President Jonathan) - In court
for looting the treasury 16. Saminu Turaki - Ex-gov. PDP Jigawa - In court
for looting the treasury 17. Orji Uzor Kalu - PDP Abia - In court for looting
the treasury (B). AD to AC, 6 govs NO Ex governor has ever been taken to
court for treasury looting. NOTE:- Tinubu of Lagos was dragged to Code of Conduct Tribunal for having foreign accounts while in power against
government policy of zero foreign account for public officials. He was
found not guilty because he had the accounts before his election to the
office of governor. Case dismissed. (C) APP - (ANPP) 7 governors 1.
Attahiru Baffarawa - APP Sokoto - In court for looting (he is now in a
PDP member) 2. Prince Abubakar Audu - ANPP Kogi - In court for looting. So APC made up of AD/ AC/ACN of the past is leading the pack. Does it
not make perfect sense to allow these people to lead at the center?
Culled from George Kaizer's wall. You may add the two ex-national
chairmen of PDP, Ahmadu Ali and Bamanga Tukukur whose sons are
facing multi-billion naira oil subsidy fraud charges. Let's protect our
future today! Do not survive with PDP voting bribe of #500 for another 4years. Say no to bribe and vote for CHANGE.

Abeg, All I want s CHANGE

83 Likes 9 Shares

Re: FG Replies Osinbajo Criticisms With Bible Passages by Kachi188(m): 8:43pm On Dec 25, 2014
Nigeria is really strange. After taliban attacked that school in pakistan, all the political parties put thier differences aside and are willing to even change part ofthe constitution to address terrorism frontally. In Nigeria, whenever a bomb goes off, all u hear is 'government has failed', GEJ is clueless etc. When will all our parties come together and brainstorm to end this menace once and for all?

119 Likes 10 Shares

Re: FG Replies Osinbajo Criticisms With Bible Passages by akinsadeez(m): 8:59pm On Dec 25, 2014
Even though I don't like Reno or Omokri I have to say this piece was quite well written and understandable. This is the right way to project the president instead of d usual crass and abusive speeches that Okupe and co are so used to writing. Bring out facts and make sensible points instead of puerile and infantile mud slinging.

84 Likes 6 Shares

Re: FG Replies Osinbajo Criticisms With Bible Passages by Aderupoko2: 9:05pm On Dec 25, 2014
Egbami, the devil quoting bible.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG Replies Osinbajo Criticisms With Bible Passages by Datsme: 9:14pm On Dec 25, 2014
klodike:
But most of this people you listed above are now in APC.
Get ur facts right

17 Likes

Re: FG Replies Osinbajo Criticisms With Bible Passages by Nobody: 9:15pm On Dec 25, 2014
Op add sauce to get it push to front page
Re: FG Replies Osinbajo Criticisms With Bible Passages by 99100(m): 9:22pm On Dec 25, 2014
dunkem21:
Classic.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Replies Osinbajo Criticisms With Bible Passages by BossAyuk: 9:34pm On Dec 25, 2014
Reno Omokori reads the Bible? Quoting Scriptures when he wants to attack GEJs critics but ranting like a mad dog when he wants to defend his paymaster.

It's a nice story though.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Replies Osinbajo Criticisms With Bible Passages by egift(m): 9:42pm On Dec 25, 2014
dunkem21:
Classic.

What did it say about Stealing and corruption that PDP are grandmasters? You should be ashamed of holding the straw for politicians who are strive very hard to stay out of jail.

15 Likes

Re: FG Replies Osinbajo Criticisms With Bible Passages by Nobody: 10:03pm On Dec 25, 2014
egift:

What did it say about Stealing and corruption that PDP are grandmasters? You should be ashamed of holding the straw for politicians who are strive very hard to stay out of jail.
So also u be ashamed of holding the straw for politicians who claimed all the facts afore mentioned still means visionless
And have brainwashed their they will jail corrupt leaders something that is impossible if u still want 1 Nigeria and yet corrupt ppl are helping him to get d aso rock job

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FG Replies Osinbajo Criticisms With Bible Passages by oziegbe2015: 10:08pm On Dec 25, 2014
klodike:
yeah a little percentage. A parable says do in rome as the romans do. Pdp as a party breeds evil and diaster, when these guys were there they tried to change the ideas of pdp but when the head is rotten u cant do anything. In apc they see the motto that drives the party as progressive, and they key to it

7 Likes

Re: FG Replies Osinbajo Criticisms With Bible Passages by oziegbe2015: 10:11pm On Dec 25, 2014
You mean pdp saTANist can quote bible more than pastor osibanjo. That is an end time sign that if it were possible they would decieve the very elect. Very soon anenih, bamaga tukur, orji and other occultists go quote bible

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Replies Osinbajo Criticisms With Bible Passages by egift(m): 10:23pm On Dec 25, 2014
hizroyalflynes:

So also u be ashamed of holding the straw for politicians who claimed all the facts afore mentioned still means visionless
And have brainwashed their they will jail corrupt leaders something that is impossible if u still want 1 Nigeria and yet corrupt ppl are helping him to get d aso rock job

Read your bold text and be convinced - You are supporting corruption to continue in Nigeria.

#Change is what we need.

10 Likes

Re: FG Replies Osinbajo Criticisms With Bible Passages by wisov(m): 10:43pm On Dec 25, 2014
2 things, u either high or u knw noting abt naija politics
klodike:

7 Likes

Re: FG Replies Osinbajo Criticisms With Bible Passages by ausdy(m): 10:43pm On Dec 25, 2014
HzRF:
o speak negatively about your nation and pray positively about yourself as if you can prosper in your home after cursing it with your mouth?

Nigerians expect Professor Osinbajo to wake up and smell the coffee and start telling them what he, his principal and their party plan for Nigeria and not to spend his time throwing stones at the innocent.

Gone are the days when you promote a candidate based on his region and religion. And Nigerians are far too aware in 2014-5 for any politician to grandstand by using highfalutin empty words to cast aspersions on his/her opponent in order to hide the inadequacy of their vision and plans.

I understand that when all you have is a hammer everything begins to look like a nail and so having nothing but criticism to dish out, Osinbajo is likely to keep throwing stones. However, seeing as he is a pastor, let me remind Professor Osinbajo of the immortal words of Jesus to critics in John 8:7-“he that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone”.

As we approach 2015, I would like to point out something to Professor Osinbajo.

In 2011, there were four major Presidential candidates: President Goodluck Jonathan of the PDP, Nuhu Ribadu of the ACN, Ibrahim Shekarau of the ANPP and Muhamaddu Buhari of the CPC.

Does it not say much about President Jonathan’s vision and his ability to communicate it effectively that of the three candidates who contested against him in 2011, two of them, Nuhu Ribadu and Ibrahim Shekarau, today share his vision for Nigeria and are helping him actualize it within the Peoples Democratic Party?

It says a lot about the President. And especially, it is evidence of the fact that President Jonathan is a man of vision.

Who knows, maybe Professor Osinbajo will see the light and come to appreciate the President’s vision after the 2015 election.

This has been a constant pattern with Buhari’s running mates from 2007’s Ume Ezeoke who saw enough reason to work with the PDP after that election, to Pastor Tunde Bakare, who shared and participated in the President’s vision for a National Conference for Nigeria.

In conclusion, let me say that it is obvious to all discerning people that God has blessed this man from Otuoke known as President Goodluck Jonathan. Without godfather, without scheming, without over ambition, God divinely set him on a trajectory that has seen him ascend the highest office in the land.

I can say without a shadow of a doubt in my mind that God has put President Jonathan where he is. And until He is done with him, no man, no pastor, no prophet can curse whom God has not cursed.
Classic cheesy Osinbajo over to you.
Mumu conman.

23 Likes

Re: FG Replies Osinbajo Criticisms With Bible Passages by babyhrt(m): 10:54pm On Dec 25, 2014
When all a man has is a harmer...evrytin seems to look like a nail...

Seasoned response.

36 Likes

Re: FG Replies Osinbajo Criticisms With Bible Passages by ausdy(m): 11:08pm On Dec 25, 2014
babyhrt:
When all a man has is a harmer...evrytin seems to look like a nail...

Seasoned response.

I tell you, when a pastor is converted to Islam the Christian president becomes vision less grin grin wink cheesy tongue tongue

Gej/Sambo 2019

GMB/osibanjo 2050 shocked

25 Likes

Re: FG Replies Osinbajo Criticisms With Bible Passages by laimo(m): 11:14pm On Dec 25, 2014
God put Jonathan in power to say stealing is not corruption? Okay.

Reno Omokri's the con man here.The Devil quotes scriptures to support his case(Ask Jesus Christ) .
Omokri says 'don't be a christian politician' but turns round to say Jonathan(the inexplicable failure,who'll lose in 2015 btw) is a christian 'god-ordained accident'destined to destroy Nigeria. So now Jonathan and Omokri are the ones to determine the christians who should be VP,they've made themselves the Nigerian constitution.It's time to discriminate against real christians like Prof.Osinbanjo.Christians must not take this lying low from the failed team of Jonathan and co.Let's show the pdp that the bible says that we're the salt of the earth. What ingratitude! Jonathan could go to Redemption Camp in 2011 but a Nigerian from Redemption Camp shouldn't aspire to save a country Jonathan has /is destroying with the divide and rule political tactics. Somebody should tell this unintelligent Omokri that every man is entitled to his religion.Osinbajo is a Nigerian running on a Nigerian political party ticket and not on being a member of a church like Jonathan is doing.Omokri,please don't wake up or wake up in 2015 when you and your messiah Jesus of Okupe are shaken with defeat.

Thanks but no thanks, Omokri.We know 419 when we see one.Nigerians too sharp.The money Jonathan is giving Omokri is too much,he doesn't want to leave Aso Rock ever.It'll end one day in 2015,Omokri.Okupe has retired from his bible quoting miscarriage. Omokri is taking over.
We're not blinded at least by money.

Destiny can never be changed.

39 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Court Orders EFCC, DSS To Arrest Diezani Within 72 Hours / I Am Highly Impressed - Buhari Says As He Unveils 7 Projects In Borno (Photos) / Buhari Asks Nigerians To Give Him 7 Days To Resolve Naira Notes Scarcity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.