Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,102 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

Why Buhari Cancelled US Trip - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Buhari Cancelled US Trip (30950 Views)

Aisha Buhari: My US Trip Funded With Personal Funds And Sponsorship Grant / President Buhari's Cancelled Trip To Ogoni; Nigerians React / Why Buhari Took His Son, Yusuf On The Official US Trip – Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Buhari Cancelled US Trip by PStacks(m): 10:19pm On Feb 04, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
I think say General no dey fear grin. It's now that the General will know that the pen is mightier than the bullet. He might have truncated our democracy in the past with a bullet but his presidential ambition will be truncated by our votes and by the Courts.

[size=25pt]#BuhariShowYourCertificate[/size]

Olodo people. PDP will never cease to amaze me..

When it is clearly on record Buhari postponed his Trip to the US because Secretary of States John Kerry was Coming to Nigeria..

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Cancelled US Trip by Nobody: 10:19pm On Feb 04, 2015
Northern coalition for theives

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Cancelled US Trip by CyberTerrorist: 10:19pm On Feb 04, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Buhari Cancelled US Trip by haykay33: 10:19pm On Feb 04, 2015
PROPAGANDA.....Continue

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Cancelled US Trip by Francon(f): 10:20pm On Feb 04, 2015
Its alright
Re: Why Buhari Cancelled US Trip by Trailblazer1(m): 10:20pm On Feb 04, 2015
Interesting episode
Re: Why Buhari Cancelled US Trip by Nobody: 10:20pm On Feb 04, 2015
umarc19:
Is that the real reason ?
definitely not.
Re: Why Buhari Cancelled US Trip by agabaI23(m): 10:21pm On Feb 04, 2015
Daniel058:
No politician is a saint..
So...?
Re: Why Buhari Cancelled US Trip by Nobody: 10:21pm On Feb 04, 2015
endymetrix:
I'm still waiting for a head-line that will say something good about Buhari. Everything about him appears to be negative.

Has he finally provided his certificate . If NO, then do we need such leader who has 0 accountability . Let's tell ourselves the truth: Buhari is a wrong candidate for APC at the presidential level.
correct, tinubu wld av been a beta option grin
endymetrix:
I'm still waiting for a head-line that will say something good about Buhari. Everything about him appears to be negative.

Has he finally provided his certificate . If NO, then do we need such leader who has 0 accountability . Let's tell ourselves the truth: Buhari is a wrong candidate for APC at the presidential level.
correct, tinubu wld av been a beta option...lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Buhari Cancelled US Trip by berrystunn(m): 10:21pm On Feb 04, 2015
Special Assistant to the Governor on Public Communications and New Media, Lere Olayinka, quoted Governor Fayose as saying at a campaign rally in Omuo Ekiti, Ekiti East Local Government that “Buhari is a car with a damaged engine but being packaged by Tinubu and his cabal whose only interest is the wealth of Nigeria.”He said; “In all the campaign rallies held by the APC, Buhari never spoke for more than six minutes.

“Buhari will just utter some words that he had rehearsed and any attempt to bring in new words always result to confusion in his brain due to senility. That was the reason he called his running mate Osunbade instead of Osinbajo and also referred to Imo State as Ibo State.“This is clear evidence of ill-health, old age and senility. Those packaging Buhari to achieve their personal ambition of gaining unhindered access to the wealth of Nigeria should fear God and allow this old man to take care of his health,” the governor said.Speaking further, Fayose, who insisted that “Buhari is old and sick said; “they had programmed Buhari to travel to the U.S on 26th of this month, but they opted out when the secret trip was reported in the media

http://hibe-online.com/allow-buhari-to-seek-medical-help-abroad-fayose-to-apc/

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Buhari Cancelled US Trip by Toktee(m): 10:23pm On Feb 04, 2015
okon11:
He whose does bad things in the dark will always be afraid of his shadow

EFCC Declares Nyako, Son Wanted Over MoneyLaundering
Source: http://www.e reporter.com.ng/index.php/national-news/item/3010-efcc-declares-nyako-son-wanted-over-money-laundering
when are they going to declear Jonathan and patience wanted?
Jonathan is unable to account for $20bn and 300 chibok girls,patience $13m?

2 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Cancelled US Trip by endymetrix(m): 10:28pm On Feb 04, 2015
Bevista:
Are you telling me that GMB has not travelled out since 2011.

Are you referring to the same GMB that US Secretary of State (John Kerry) flew all the way down to have a meeting with in Nigeria?
angry
Rubbish. Go get a life!

#TeamGMB2015
#SaiBuhari
John Kerry did not fly all the way from US to come and see Buhari. He came to see the qualified President (GEJ) and then used the opportunity to see the only Presidential aspirant that has no CERTIFICATE (GMB).

GEJ till 2019 + 1 extra year as punishment to APC.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Buhari Cancelled US Trip by Ayietim(m): 10:29pm On Feb 04, 2015
Wisdom is not found in not taking risks, rather it is activated and highlighted by the ability to successfully manage volatile situations and come out stronger.

http://ayietim.
Re: Why Buhari Cancelled US Trip by eaglechild: 10:30pm On Feb 04, 2015
He probably would have said something very silly if he was allowed to go.

Tinubu and co are really treating their puppet like a bull in a china shop.

They have literally gagged him.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Buhari Cancelled US Trip by Nobody: 10:33pm On Feb 04, 2015
Pdpain and their smelling lies.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Buhari Cancelled US Trip by Nobody: 10:34pm On Feb 04, 2015
[size=18pt]Chicken general[/size]
E go run taya

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Buhari Cancelled US Trip by kilayama: 10:36pm On Feb 04, 2015
dd
Re: Why Buhari Cancelled US Trip by Nobody: 10:37pm On Feb 04, 2015
[size=28pt]reverse Buhari pull over
Aaaaaaahhhh Buhari pull over
Show me your certificate Oya pull over
Aaaaaah Buhari pull over[/size]

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Buhari Cancelled US Trip by favourelisha(m): 10:40pm On Feb 04, 2015
Clear conscience fears no accusation,if his hands are clean then let him appear for presidential debate,three suits of disqualifying cases awaiting him in court,talkless of going to U.S for life jail(like Charles Taylor)whether you like it or not dan kpuru shege buhari.Ur days of evil deeds are numbered,and you cannot escape the wrath of Almigthy God...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Buhari Cancelled US Trip by thaoriginator: 10:43pm On Feb 04, 2015
TheIROKO:
How I wish a Kwankwaso was the flag bearer for Apc
bleeps that
Re: Why Buhari Cancelled US Trip by deolu2000(m): 10:44pm On Feb 04, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
http://tribune.com.ng/news/top-stories/item/28301-why-buhari-cancelled-us-trip
are they looking for jobs or what because when OBJ said in 2011 that it's do or die for the PDP to win,nobody said a thing,when asari said blood will flow if GEJ losses who said a thing,so tell me how 'i was cheated' meant go and kill?yeye ppl with evil thoughts,who cares about this group anyway?

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Cancelled US Trip by adeA1(m): 10:45pm On Feb 04, 2015
PDP want to monopolize d power!! It all lies. Wernt nt this GMB and the late Nelson mandela invited by America to grace d inaguration of Barac Obama then in the whole of africa. The see those norminal professr on ground but refused to invite . GMB shall prevail and deal wit u ppl.

3 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Cancelled US Trip by Nobody: 10:45pm On Feb 04, 2015
So since 2011,why did'nt GEJ take his propaganda to the hague to prosecute Buhari,why now? I see somebody is so jittery & threatened by Buhari,that he has employed all measures with our national treasury to tarnish the image of Buhari. The point here is,Febuhari 28,is a date with change.Buhari has my vote,period.

2 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Cancelled US Trip by Abayhormy(m): 10:48pm On Feb 04, 2015
endymetrix:

Dont you get it? These are all political javelins being thrown out of desperation to the threat(against their lootings) that PDP has recognized.
In a country like Nigeria where everything answers to money, Desperate PDP has doled out #20billion naira for elections. And even other whooping sums of undisclosed amounts(looted from our treasury).
This write up was culled from a news paper article-Written by Whom??.
Are they in Buhari's mind to know why he cancelled the trip?
If he had gone for the trip again, these same people would say he used the opportunity to go treat himself of the cancer(they had prayed for, and wished for him.)
PEOPLE THAT COULD WISH SOMEONE DEATH, What cant they do, JUST TO PREVENT HIM FRO TAKING POWER AND THE LOOTING FROM THEM.
ALOT of people has been bought over with money. BELEVE ME!
IF I COULD SEE IN MY NEIGHBORHOOD HOW PDP IS GIVING PEOPLE #3000, #4000 TO "BORROW" THEIR P VOTERS CARDS FROM THEM, TO DO GOD KNOWS WHAT SHADY THINGS WITH; THEN, WHAT WOULD THEY BE DOING AT A LARGER SCALE WITH BRIEFCASES??

2 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Cancelled US Trip by zizibabe1(f): 10:49pm On Feb 04, 2015
Barselonia:
anything u talk......
Anything u show

I don't care.....

all I need is change.....

I was fooled once before about 4 years ago by a man called Jonathan with d hope that d goodluck in his name would affect us... But unfortunately it was vice versa.....
But now my eyes are clear.... u can't fool me twice.... i need change...

#saibuhari
#change
#osinbanjo

My friend go and find out how to appropriately use the term "vice versa" before you start telling the story of your clear eyes.Did you inform us when you had "apollo"? So what's our business with your clear eyes?

3 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Cancelled US Trip by kalohkaloh: 10:49pm On Feb 04, 2015
I pity Nigeria! Your newspapers like Tribune, Pilot and Thisday are unprofessionally engaged in peddling lies against Buhari and APC! Same for NTA and AIT! I can now see why the General pulled out of d clearly biased debates organised by NEDG and NPAN\Arise TV in collaboration with Channels! The above story by Tribune is senseless and arrant nonsense! Such rubbish can't happen here in South Africa. What has become of pension and subsidy scam, farouk\Otedola bribery, Immigration recruitment murder, missing funds exposed by Soludo and Oshiomole's Aide, Olaitan, who was murdered, among others? Shame on Nigerian press for ignoring these scandals and concentratin on lies and irrelevancies like a debate! Shior!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Buhari Cancelled US Trip by nijanigga: 10:50pm On Feb 04, 2015
paid propaganda.staying at home and dialogue with kerry or travelling to us to address who? Gmb chosed the best.

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Cancelled US Trip by Senjuchiha: 10:58pm On Feb 04, 2015
In d words of 2shotz....'no gree go sch tok say him no knw...tif!,ole!!,cary am go..u say na ur 1st tym abi no b xo?,tif!!,ole!!! cari go!!!!!when u hia 'bring waec,ur eye dn dy clear,tif!!!ole!!!!cary am go!!!!!u cm go do oluwole(forgery),abi u no dy fia?tif,ole,cary am go....buhari....ole....go do debate..buhari....ole.ameachi..onyoshi,cari am go...tifnubu....'
Re: Why Buhari Cancelled US Trip by Barselonia(m): 10:58pm On Feb 04, 2015
zizibabe1:

My friend go and find out how to appropriately use the term "vice versa" before you start telling the story of your clear eyes.Did you inform us when you had "apollo"? So what's our business with your clear eyes?
I guess u are d 1 that don't understand d use of English...... simple idiom... u can't even decode... SMH

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Cancelled US Trip by agabaI23(m): 10:59pm On Feb 04, 2015
kalohkaloh:
I pity Nigeria! Your newspapers like Tribune, Pilot and Thisday are unprofessionally engaged in peddling lies against Buhari and APC! Same for NTA and AIT! I can now see why the General pulled out of d clearly biased debates organised by NEDG and NPAN\Arise TV in collaboration with Channels! The above story by Tribune is senseless and arrant nonsense! Such rubbish can't happen here in South Africa. What has become of pension and subsidy scam, farouk\Otedola bribery, Immigration recruitment murder, missing funds exposed by Soludo and Oshiomole's Aide, Olaitan, who was murdered, among others? Shame on Nigerian press for ignoring these scandals and concentratin on lies and irrelevancies like a debate! Shior!
Why did he pull out from the one organised by Channels which is obviously pro-APC?

2 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Cancelled US Trip by Visman(m): 11:00pm On Feb 04, 2015
Barselonia:
anything u talk......
Anything u show

I don't care.....

all I need is change.....

I was fooled once before about 4 years ago by a man called Jonathan with d hope that d goodluck in his name would affect us... But unfortunately it was vice versa.....
But now my eyes are clear.... u can't fool me twice.... i need change...

#saibuhari
#change
#osinbanjo
and u have just been fooled again by Buhari d fundamentalist

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obasanjo, Ambode At 80th Birthday Of Adebutu / EFCC Driver And Policeman Burgle Badeh's Sealed Mansion / PDP Youth Leaders Updating Atiku On How They Paid 200K To Groups For Campaigns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.