Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,590 members, 7,843,860 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

Dangerous And Expensive Silence. Who Is To Be Blamed? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dangerous And Expensive Silence. Who Is To Be Blamed? (2514 Views)

rome / I Just Got Myself His First And Expensive Car For The New Year / Ladies And Gents, Who Is To Be Blamed For This Konjification {pix} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangerous And Expensive Silence. Who Is To Be Blamed? by Nobody: 8:35am On Feb 05, 2015
Law: coz they never made the proper research

1 Like

Re: Dangerous And Expensive Silence. Who Is To Be Blamed? by alberto2k(m): 8:41am On Feb 05, 2015
signor11:

all 3
most of all the husband

Hian! All the 3? shocked Noo o

But Why do u think it's the husband who's unfair the most?
Re: Dangerous And Expensive Silence. Who Is To Be Blamed? by Nobody: 9:52am On Feb 05, 2015
Rulloor:

smiley imagine that she had always been Mrs perfect, pointing out her husband's mistakes, always criticizing him. Then he caught her in such a compromising position. The guilt would have been unbearable especially because he didn't utter a word but expressed silent disappointment.

Sometimes silence can deal a more painful blow than harsh words.
True but I still believe in talking no matter what, I mean from the wife
Re: Dangerous And Expensive Silence. Who Is To Be Blamed? by Nobody: 10:32am On Feb 05, 2015
alberto2k:

Hian! All the 3? shocked Noo o

But Why do u think it's the husband who's unfair the most?

AS A MAN AND THE HEAD OF THE HOME
YOU DONT WALK AWAY FROM YOUR MAJOR RESPONSIBILITY

TALKING
NO ISSUE MUST SEE THE END OF THE DAY WITHOUT YOU COMMENTING AND IF POSSIBLE PROFFERING A SOLUTION

AS A WOMAN
IF YOUR FOOD ISNT READY ON TIME AND YOUR HUSBAND GOES TO BED WITHOUT EATING WAKE HIM UP AND BEG HIM
DONT KILL YOURSELF..................................... IF YOUR MUM DID YOUD NOT BE ALIVE (IT WORKS IN ALL CASES EVEN FORNICATION)

TELL HIM WHY YOU DID IT AT THE MOST YOU GUYS WOULD BE SEPARATED

AND THE GOVERNMENT
YOU DONT JAIL PEOPLE FOR OTHER PEOPLES CHOICE TO DIE
Re: Dangerous And Expensive Silence. Who Is To Be Blamed? by Rulloor(m): 10:35am On Feb 05, 2015
temitak:

True but I still believe in talking no matter what, I mean from the wife
True. Words can heal as well.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Someone Is Disturbing My Girlfriend I Need Advice / How To Deal With Sadness, According To Your Zodiac Sign / What Do You Think Of A Girl Like Her ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.