Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,751 members, 7,844,458 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

What Do You Think Of A Girl Like Her ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Think Of A Girl Like Her ? (2514 Views)

Lady On Facebook Has Revealed Why Your Husbands Eye Beautiful Girls Like Her! / South African Lady Warns Broke Guys Not To Like Her Photo, Twitter Users Blast / Once I See A Girl Like This, Am Getting Married INSTANTLY! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Think Of A Girl Like Her ? by 211Observer(m): 4:58pm On Mar 13, 2016
Seriously, I dont know which other way I could put this in a BIGGER PICTURE to you guys but let put it you like this...

I started dating my girlfriend some months after I broke up with my ex girlfriend.
we've been coming for a very long time as just friends, and so many time I have asked her out but no turned up. (that was before I met my ex girlfriend)

fast forward to my point...

Last year december, she finally agree to date me with a condition (NO SEX ZONE) I also agreed to the uncomfortable condition because I truely love her. though I asked her why we should not indulge in sex... in the relationship before marriage as she had wanted it to be, she said she's "still a virgin."

She's nice, romantic and generous. Each time she pay a visit must surely comes with goodies and some other things that children love for my sister kids, and atimes got something for me too! This attitude of hers never gives room for a doubtful mind if she's lying about her virginity status or trying to gain respect from me.

just of recent I realised that I dont have sexual feeling towards her, even when the nature calls. maybe I have something beyond intimacy for her or.. I dont even know.

Has any guy ever felt this way towards a girl or feeling this way right now?
Re: What Do You Think Of A Girl Like Her ? by Nobody: 5:00pm On Mar 13, 2016
My brother, Johnbull is tired of waiting on her kitty. Johnbull don shift attention. But if she can feed Johnbull some cookies ASAP, Johnbull will turn back.

Ireti pipè ama mu òkan saaréé

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Think Of A Girl Like Her ? by falconey(m): 5:00pm On Mar 13, 2016
Thats not normal your libido must be active for her.

When i get attention at the sight of a lady thats true love.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Of A Girl Like Her ? by iceberylin(m): 5:05pm On Mar 13, 2016
A Nigga just really fell in Love grin

4 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Of A Girl Like Her ? by Nobody: 5:09pm On Mar 13, 2016
I have tasted ngozi ,temitope,hadiza, chiamaka etc and I realised that they all tasted the same way..

all tanks to cokercola..

to ur story...
no sexx till marriage is bullshit...
Neva believe de **am still a virgin** until u are sure she's still a virgin
u'll neva knw hw wide de pvssy is until its too late**afta marriage.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do You Think Of A Girl Like Her ? by 211Observer(m): 5:18pm On Mar 13, 2016
Jacksparr0w127:
My brother, Johnbull is tired of waiting on her kitty. Johnbull don shift attention. But if she can feed Johnbull some cookies ASAP, Johnbull will turn back.

Lol

well that's the way you view it. blv me, we still have some good girls in Nigeria here, it will only takes the real eyes to realise the good girls.

I think real recognise real.

Johnbull or no Johnbull, I just want to be honest for the very first time to see how its feels like being loyal.

I have lost count of girls I had in the past. yet to know the goodness they contributed to my life.

I careless about Johnbull having his way.

trust me I never dated a BIATCH!

loooolzxxx

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Of A Girl Like Her ? by 211Observer(m): 5:20pm On Mar 13, 2016
Souljeezy:
I have tasted ngozi ,temitope,hadiza, chiamaka etc and I realised that they all tasted the same way..

all tanks to cokercola..

to ur story...
Maybe you are right but doubt your GENERALISATION
Re: What Do You Think Of A Girl Like Her ? by Nobody: 5:21pm On Mar 13, 2016
211Observer:
Lol

well that's the way you view it. blv me, we still have some good girls in Nigeria here, it will only takes the real eyes to realise the good girls.

I think real recognise real.

Johnbull or no Johnbull, I just want to be honest for the very first time to see how its feels like being loyal.

I have lost count of girls I had in the past. yet to know the goodness they contributed to my life.

I careless about Johnbull his way.

trust me I never dated a BIATCH!

loooolzxxx
you don't care about Johnbull? shocked shocked shocked My brother, you've been hypnotised
Re: What Do You Think Of A Girl Like Her ? by Kondomatic(m): 5:26pm On Mar 13, 2016
Let me get it..... Are you saying that nothing about her turns you on?
211Observer:
Of course not! when the sex huge came up my mind never goes to her to be the girl to have sex with, rather some ex gf.
That's because you have a visual of a naked form of the ex gf in your subconscious.

Have you seen your gf unclad?
Re: What Do You Think Of A Girl Like Her ? by DemiGoddess(f): 5:26pm On Mar 13, 2016
iceberylin:
A Nigga just really fell in Love grin
Thats not real or true love believe me
Re: What Do You Think Of A Girl Like Her ? by 211Observer(m): 5:28pm On Mar 13, 2016
DemiGoddess:
Thats not real or true love believe me
Whats your point?
Re: What Do You Think Of A Girl Like Her ? by 211Observer(m): 5:34pm On Mar 13, 2016
Kondomatic:
Let me get it..... Are you saying that nothing about her turns you on?
Of course not! when the sex huge came up my mind never goes to her to be the girl to have sex with, rather some ex gf.
Re: What Do You Think Of A Girl Like Her ? by divinehand2003(m): 5:35pm On Mar 13, 2016
This is the high definition of TRUE LOVE without an iota of lust. I've felt that way too dear OP. I have the same feelings right now for some NL cuties mehn!!!
Re: What Do You Think Of A Girl Like Her ? by DemiGoddess(f): 5:39pm On Mar 13, 2016
211Observer:
Whats your point?
That kind of love is the type you have for your granma,mom and sisters,y'all guys should NEVER marry a girl you love like that cause one day you gon' meet another girl that you love who also turns you on like crazy and then you'd be able to tell the difference...truth of the matter is a guy MUST get turned on by the woman he really and truely loves,whether he acts on it or not doesn't matter the main thing is that he gets turned on PERIOD! Some peepz will tell me am confusing LOVE with LUST buh as a woman I know what am saying.

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Of A Girl Like Her ? by 211Observer(m): 5:40pm On Mar 13, 2016
divinehand2003:
This is the high definition of TRUE LOVE without an iota of lust. I've felt that way too dear OP. I have the same feelings right now for some NL cuties mehn!!!
Oops! yours is obviously not geniue bro.

did u just say "some cuties NL...!?"

one dont count some.

#TeamChoose1

#Pray&BelieveInIt

Baddest
Re: What Do You Think Of A Girl Like Her ? by 211Observer(m): 5:47pm On Mar 13, 2016
DemiGoddess:
That kind of love is the type you have for your granma,mom and sisters,y'all guys should NEVER marry a girl you love like that cause one day you gon' meet another girl that you love who also turns you on like crazy and then you'd be able to tell the difference...truth of the matter is a guy MUST get turned on by the woman he really and truely loves,whether he acts on it or not doesn't matter the main thing is that he gets turned on PERIOD!
You re right at this point.

I personally dont want to engage in sexual... wit her. and if she's getting it somewhere else, good for her.

I love her and I have a life to leave.

been baddest all my life, man ought to call for resolution.

Blv me I love sex like...
Re: What Do You Think Of A Girl Like Her ? by Futureviz: 5:47pm On Mar 13, 2016
wahala dy ooo
sha is love dat mata
but sha just d watchful
Re: What Do You Think Of A Girl Like Her ? by Kondomatic(m): 5:48pm On Mar 13, 2016
DemiGoddess:
That kind of love is the type you have for your granma,mom and sisters,y'all guys should NEVER marry a girl you love like that cause one day you gon' meet another girl that you love who also turns you on like crazy and then you'd be able to tell the difference...truth of the matter is a guy MUST get turned on by the woman he really and truely loves,whether he acts on it or not doesn't matter the main thing is that he gets turned on PERIOD! Some peepz will tell me am confusing LOVE with LUST buh as a woman I know what am saying.
You may know what you're saying as a woman but same thing doesn't apply to us men.

When you says no to sex and mean it, and you accept it wholeheartedly, your brain will start reprogramming gradually to accept the terms and conditions.

It doesn't mean that you don't love her, it means that you're preparing to take things the way they have become.

It is impossible to love the opposite sex the way you love your siblings or mom. Do you know that it is annoying to see your sister expose her body?

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Of A Girl Like Her ? by divinehand2003(m): 5:49pm On Mar 13, 2016
211Observer:
Oops! yours is obviously not geniue bro.

did u just say "some cuties NL...!?"

one dont count some.

#TeamChoose1

#Pray&BelieveInIt

Baddest

Lol. Such is life my Bro
Re: What Do You Think Of A Girl Like Her ? by DemiGoddess(f): 5:53pm On Mar 13, 2016
Kondomatic:
You may know what you're saying as a woman but same thing doesn't apply to us men.

When you says no to sex and mean it, and you accept it wholeheartedly, your brain will start reprogramming gradually to accept the terms and conditions.

It doesn't mean that you don't love her, it means that you're preparing to take things the way they have become.

It is impossible to love the opposite sex the way you love your siblings or mom. Do you know that it is annoying to see yoursister expose her body?
Thats my point...you may want to buh you cant because of someother reasons.
Re: What Do You Think Of A Girl Like Her ? by Greg007(m): 5:54pm On Mar 13, 2016
Jacksparr0w127:

Y using the name johnbull
Re: What Do You Think Of A Girl Like Her ? by 211Observer(m): 5:54pm On Mar 13, 2016
Kondomatic:
Let me get it..... Are you saying that nothing about her turns you on?That's because you have a visual of a naked form of the ex gf in your subconscious.

Have you seen your gf unclad?
Sure.

sometime I got hard and control it.
Re: What Do You Think Of A Girl Like Her ? by DemiGoddess(f): 5:55pm On Mar 13, 2016
211Observer:
You re right at this point.

I personally dont want to engage in sexual... wit her. and if she's getting it somewhere else, good for her.

I love her and I have a life to leave.

been baddest all my life, man ought to call for resolution.

Blv me I love sex like...
Then why dont you see her that way
Re: What Do You Think Of A Girl Like Her ? by Nobody: 5:56pm On Mar 13, 2016
Greg007:

Y using the name johnbull
have I erred?
Re: What Do You Think Of A Girl Like Her ? by 211Observer(m): 6:01pm On Mar 13, 2016
DemiGoddess:
Then why dont you see her that way
I will surely givit a rethink.
Re: What Do You Think Of A Girl Like Her ? by Nobody: 6:03pm On Mar 13, 2016
Egbon,
That's true lust sad
falconey:
Thats not normal your libido must be active for her.

When i get attention at the sight of a lady thats true love.
Re: What Do You Think Of A Girl Like Her ? by DemiGoddess(f): 6:04pm On Mar 13, 2016
211Observer:
I will surely givit a rethink.
Ok...glad I could be of help.
Re: What Do You Think Of A Girl Like Her ? by izospindle(m): 6:04pm On Mar 13, 2016
op i think is now you are really beginning to like her...............just follow her like that........ virgin or not at least she now means more than sex to you

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Of A Girl Like Her ? by falconey(m): 6:06pm On Mar 13, 2016
Fabulocity:
Egbon, That's true lust sad
Call it whatever you want, i'm an active man.
Re: What Do You Think Of A Girl Like Her ? by 211Observer(m): 6:10pm On Mar 13, 2016
Wats your point? @Fab
Re: What Do You Think Of A Girl Like Her ? by Nobody: 6:13pm On Mar 13, 2016
Alright, Mr.Active man
So I suppose you only get an errection once in a very long while
Because it's not every time somebody will be falling in love
Abi I lie undecided
falconey:

Call it whatever you want, i'm an active man.
Re: What Do You Think Of A Girl Like Her ? by chigoizie7(m): 6:14pm On Mar 13, 2016
Souljeezy:

all tanks to cokercola..

to ur story...

Lolz, but bros, to be honest, if a girl should trick me about her virginity, on d long run, I found out she is not, I am divorcing her oh. I don't care what people will say, but lying to me for something she knew I will still find out on someday is stup!d and wicked, I can't corndon that. Who knows what she is also hidding that I can never get to know of find out?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Abortion :Good Or Bad? Share Your Opinion / Tips On How To Make Your Crush Fall In Love With You / When You Get Married To The Wrong Person (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.