Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,891 members, 7,817,622 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

Readers:can You Give Your Ex- A Second Chance? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Readers:can You Give Your Ex- A Second Chance? (1622 Views)

Pictures Bloggers And Blog Readers Can Relate To / My Beautiful Ex, A Vaseline Cries :-( / Can You Allow Your Ex(a Nurse)to Inject You,my Story. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Readers:can You Give Your Ex- A Second Chance? by bobolizim(m): 11:03pm On Feb 04, 2015
if nature and destiny say u might end up courting with your ex can you give him/her a second chance with reasons and if you cant...let's hear your opinion too..looking forward to seeing people responding...And do you think it can be more interesting than how it was in the past
Re: Readers:can You Give Your Ex- A Second Chance? by Nobody: 11:04pm On Feb 04, 2015
x is x......am looking for y now...
Re: Readers:can You Give Your Ex- A Second Chance? by djeezy(m): 11:06pm On Feb 04, 2015
Second chances doesn't always work. Sometimes you only come back to break up again. I can give a second chance though depending on my conviction that it'll probably work again.
Re: Readers:can You Give Your Ex- A Second Chance? by Nobody: 11:11pm On Feb 04, 2015
Why waste time on X when I can find the value of Y
Re: Readers:can You Give Your Ex- A Second Chance? by djeezy(m): 11:14pm On Feb 04, 2015
kallmemrB:
Why waste time on X when I can find the value of Y
patrickdarlins:
x is x......am looking for y now...
You're derailing his thread lipsrsealed
Re: Readers:can You Give Your Ex- A Second Chance? by bobolizim(m): 11:14pm On Feb 04, 2015
djeezy:
Second chances doesn't always work. Sometimes you only come back to break up again. I can give a second chance though depending on my conviction that it'll probably work again.
sound inspirational dear..love that
Re: Readers:can You Give Your Ex- A Second Chance? by saaedlee: 11:15pm On Feb 04, 2015
It will be difficult making an EX your NEXT!
Re: Readers:can You Give Your Ex- A Second Chance? by Enegod(m): 11:36pm On Feb 04, 2015
bobolizim:
if nature and destiny say u might end up courting with your ex can you give him/her a second chance with reasons and if you cant...let's hear your opinion too..looking forward to seeing people responding...And do you think it can be more interesting than how it was in the past
Sure, I'll give her a chance to start with someone new. undecided
Re: Readers:can You Give Your Ex- A Second Chance? by bobolizim(m): 11:40pm On Feb 04, 2015
Enegod:
Sure, I'll give her a chance to start with someone new. undecided
somone new?who?
Re: Readers:can You Give Your Ex- A Second Chance? by Nobody: 11:43pm On Feb 04, 2015
djeezy:
u seek for my opinion...i gave u one....and now u saying am derailing ur thread??.....

must i speak or type directly before you know have answered your question..??..

please be nice to your commentate...
Re: Readers:can You Give Your Ex- A Second Chance? by falconey(m): 11:45pm On Feb 04, 2015
Only if she is ready to suck my balls this time
Re: Readers:can You Give Your Ex- A Second Chance? by Nobody: 11:46pm On Feb 04, 2015
djeezy:
drinking panadol for some one else's headache since 1967...

wait...were u even born then??u have traits..!!!

lols
Re: Readers:can You Give Your Ex- A Second Chance? by whizqueen(f): 11:49pm On Feb 04, 2015
I gave him nada chance n he screwed it up. To me ''second chances don't Exist''
Re: Readers:can You Give Your Ex- A Second Chance? by jworos(m): 11:55pm On Feb 04, 2015
uhmmmm,we broke up cuz of a reason ryt?? if we gt back together we'll brkup cuz of same reason...
Re: Readers:can You Give Your Ex- A Second Chance? by tpiah11: 3:59am On Feb 05, 2015
this op again?
Re: Readers:can You Give Your Ex- A Second Chance? by bobolizim(m): 6:15am On Feb 05, 2015
tpiah11:
this op again?
yes its me...so??
Re: Readers:can You Give Your Ex- A Second Chance? by bobolizim(m): 6:18am On Feb 05, 2015
whizqueen:
I gave him nada chance n he screwed it up. To me ''second chances don't Exist''
umm..y would u say dt?its just dt some people are too cruel to commit to somone...second chance exist,very well
Re: Readers:can You Give Your Ex- A Second Chance? by bobolizim(m): 6:19am On Feb 05, 2015
jworos:
uhmmmm,we broke up cuz of a reason ryt?? if we gt back together we'll brkup cuz of same reason...
why would you think that way??relationship takes commitment nd maturity...if one has dt,its just dt u chk my signature
Re: Readers:can You Give Your Ex- A Second Chance? by jworos(m): 6:45am On Feb 05, 2015
bobolizim:
why would you think that way??relationship takes commitment nd maturity...if one has dt,its just dt u chk my signature
Like ur signature says,u might do same thing same way, but u don't expect that person to follow suit in doing same thing as u...
Re: Readers:can You Give Your Ex- A Second Chance? by englishmart(m): 6:48am On Feb 05, 2015
if I could, I would have given Chioma, Chinelo, Oluchi, Cynthia, Lucy, blessing and faith, second chances
Re: Readers:can You Give Your Ex- A Second Chance? by AnusOdourInhaler: 6:50am On Feb 05, 2015
Hell No!
Re: Readers:can You Give Your Ex- A Second Chance? by bobolizim(m): 6:54am On Feb 05, 2015
jworos:
Like ur signature says,u might do same thing same way, but u don't expect that person to follow suit in doing same thing as u...
nop u r wrong...it says,you cant do sometin same way nd expect somefin different,if u gave her a second chance nd you ended up same then you repeated same mistake that happened the first that is u didnt learn frm ur mistake
Re: Readers:can You Give Your Ex- A Second Chance? by bobolizim(m): 6:55am On Feb 05, 2015
englishmart:
if I could, I would have given Chioma, Chinelo, Oluchi, Cynthia, Lucy, blessing and faith, second chances
ah!!!choi u try ooo...hope u hv gone for h!v test sha
Re: Readers:can You Give Your Ex- A Second Chance? by bobolizim(m): 6:56am On Feb 05, 2015
AnusOdourInhaler:
Hell No!
lols,u didnt even think about it at all!!dr's God ooo
Re: Readers:can You Give Your Ex- A Second Chance? by Enegod(m): 7:31am On Feb 05, 2015
bobolizim:
somone new?who?
anyone except me undecided
Re: Readers:can You Give Your Ex- A Second Chance? by bobolizim(m): 7:32am On Feb 05, 2015
Enegod:
anyone except me undecided
lol...
Re: Readers:can You Give Your Ex- A Second Chance? by jworos(m): 7:59am On Feb 05, 2015
bobolizim:
nop u r wrong...it says,you cant do sometin same way nd expect somefin different,if u gave her a second chance nd you ended up same then you repeated same mistake that happened the first that is u didnt learn frm ur mistake
if u tell me relationship takes understanding I'll accept, cuz if d 2 ppl have maturity n commitment Without understanding den dat relationship is ntn to write home about...
Re: Readers:can You Give Your Ex- A Second Chance? by asdfjklhaha(f): 8:07am On Feb 05, 2015
Maybe maybe not, till then
Re: Readers:can You Give Your Ex- A Second Chance? by bobolizim(m): 8:48am On Feb 05, 2015
jworos:
if u tell me relationship takes understanding I'll accept, cuz if d 2 ppl have maturity n commitment Without understanding den dat relationship is ntn to write home about...
lol...maturity has it all...before you can handle things with maturity you need to decipher them and understand dem..so dt is it
Re: Readers:can You Give Your Ex- A Second Chance? by bobolizim(m): 8:49am On Feb 05, 2015
asdfjklhaha:
Maybe maybe not, till then
lols...wat if it is imminent??wat will you do?
Re: Readers:can You Give Your Ex- A Second Chance? by Jesuspikin87(m): 9:07am On Feb 05, 2015
OP, CAN YOU MOM GIVE BIRTH TO YOU AGAIN
Re: Readers:can You Give Your Ex- A Second Chance? by koolet: 9:35am On Feb 05, 2015
too many second chance made her my ex

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help! I Think Of My Gf Almost Everytime / If You Were To Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them... / Reasons Why You Should Never Sleep With Any Man That Has Not Married U

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.