Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,438 members, 7,853,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 07:27 AM

Breaking!! Jonathan Pushes For 8weeks Postponement Of Elections - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking!! Jonathan Pushes For 8weeks Postponement Of Elections (4323 Views)

Governor Amosun Pushes A Thug At Adeleke's Burial (Photo) / Petrol: NNPC Pushes For N150 Per Litre.. / NNPC Pushes For Fuel Subsidy Removal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking!! Jonathan Pushes For 8weeks Postponement Of Elections by EnigmAries(m): 12:23am On Feb 05, 2015
FeBUHARI 14 is a date with destiny, any party or candidate that is not ready should withdraw from the race already.

1 Like

Re: Breaking!! Jonathan Pushes For 8weeks Postponement Of Elections by Nobody: 12:24am On Feb 05, 2015
The election must go-ahead as scheduled by INEC. Nigerians say NO to election postponement

1 Like

Re: Breaking!! Jonathan Pushes For 8weeks Postponement Of Elections by clevvermind(m): 12:27am On Feb 05, 2015
olas24u:

PDP Attacks
1. Buhari's is too old to run.
2. Buhari's daughter is too fine. Where did she GET MONEY to school in England?
3. Buhari has cancer
4. Buhari wants to Islamise Nigeria
5. Buhari will jail all of you
6. APC is Boko Haram
7. Lies against Buhari including "I will make Nigeria ungovernable", "Muslims should only vote for Muslims", "Sharia must be implemented in Nigeria
8 He his Boko Haram
9 he will die very soon
10 He killed drug dealers
11 .He jailed corrupt people

12,He should show us is O,levels

13 court

14 He his running away from debate
90% of these are true. lie?

1 Like

Re: Breaking!! Jonathan Pushes For 8weeks Postponement Of Elections by olas24u(f): 12:34am On Feb 05, 2015
clevvermind:
90% of these are true. lie?
Lies!

1 Like

Re: Breaking!! Jonathan Pushes For 8weeks Postponement Of Elections by MalcoImX: 12:37am On Feb 05, 2015
clevvermind:
inec should be given more time. many people have not still collected their pvc. do you want them to be disenfranchised?
Those who want to collect have collected. Well, let them be cognizant of the fact that history judges harshly those who wouldn't learn her lessons.

1 Like

Re: Breaking!! Jonathan Pushes For 8weeks Postponement Of Elections by clevvermind(m): 12:39am On Feb 05, 2015
olas24u:

Lies!
then i know now that you are not truthful like your master. gudnite.
Re: Breaking!! Jonathan Pushes For 8weeks Postponement Of Elections by jorlons(m): 12:44am On Feb 05, 2015
This fedora hat man would have been worse if he had ruled in the military era.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking!! Jonathan Pushes For 8weeks Postponement Of Elections by CaptainAmerica1: 12:45am On Feb 05, 2015
clevvermind:
inec should be given more time. many people have not still collected their pvc. do you want them to be disenfranchised?

This is not an excuse. INEC has stated that all PVCs are ready for collection and they extended the collection dates. Some states are even planning on making Thursday/Friday as public holiday.

So anyone who hasn't collected it is on his own.

1 Like

Re: Breaking!! Jonathan Pushes For 8weeks Postponement Of Elections by CaptainAmerica1: 12:46am On Feb 05, 2015
Meanwhile, GEJ should not consider this, violence might erupt.

1 Like

Re: Breaking!! Jonathan Pushes For 8weeks Postponement Of Elections by Missy89(f): 12:46am On Feb 05, 2015
on February 14 we stand!

1 Like

Re: Breaking!! Jonathan Pushes For 8weeks Postponement Of Elections by Nobody: 12:46am On Feb 05, 2015
CaptainAmerica1:
Meanwhile, GEJ should not consider this, violence might erupt.

Well..... that's what Jonathan wants.

4 Likes

Re: Breaking!! Jonathan Pushes For 8weeks Postponement Of Elections by BuddhaPalm(m): 1:19am On Feb 05, 2015
Government of the people, by the people, of the people...

Sounds so good in theory smiley.
Re: Breaking!! Jonathan Pushes For 8weeks Postponement Of Elections by legendsilver(m): 1:47am On Feb 05, 2015
Just as the God I serve failed SAUL in the bible despite all attempt to kill David, so will my God fail BADLUCK JONATHAN come #febuhari14.

I see a breaking Nation in Embryo
Thanks to Mr clueless and his daft supporters

1 Like

Re: Breaking!! Jonathan Pushes For 8weeks Postponement Of Elections by nzeadachie: 2:16am On Feb 05, 2015
I WILL READ NEWS FROM SHARIA REPORTERS ONLY IF THEY REPORT ABOUT THE PRESENT CONDITION IN NE

Re: Breaking!! Jonathan Pushes For 8weeks Postponement Of Elections by koikoi2(m): 4:40am On Feb 05, 2015
As long as it will bring peaceful elections, it is OK by me.
Re: Breaking!! Jonathan Pushes For 8weeks Postponement Of Elections by anitank(f): 4:45am On Feb 05, 2015
Why do I sense so much fear from "Nigeria's leading party" Never seen them on such edge before

Few weeks to elections they want to postpone without a good reason. They probably need more time to scheme on how to rig the elections because it looks tougher this time.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking!! Jonathan Pushes For 8weeks Postponement Of Elections by Remarkable: 4:51am On Feb 05, 2015
its amazing how you fall for cheap lies and then begin reacting the exact same way the publisher's of such lies want you to react.

Has Jonathan
soroptimist:
This Idi-Amin faced President of ours is doing everything in the books to scuttle the elections

But i have no doubt that his place in the Hall of Infamy will be sealed by that move
Re: Breaking!! Jonathan Pushes For 8weeks Postponement Of Elections by Remarkable: 4:54am On Feb 05, 2015
its amazing how you fall for cheap lies and then begin reacting the exact same way the publisher's of such lies want you to react.

Has Jonathan
soroptimist:
This Idi-Amin faced President of ours is doing everything in the books to scuttle the elections

But i have no doubt that his place in the Hall of Infamy will be sealed by that move

its amazing how you guys fall for such cheap lies, and then begin reacting the exact same way the publishers of such lies want you all to react.

Has Jonathan done or said anything that the direct response you gave requires?

You will soon see the wind blow and if they say it is Jonathan's fart sent to poison Buhari supporters, you will begin twisting and cussing at Jonathan....when will the electorate up and mature?
Re: Breaking!! Jonathan Pushes For 8weeks Postponement Of Elections by Mutuwa(m): 5:02am On Feb 05, 2015
Bevista:
OK Boss, I can see you are fast loosing it. Whom the gods want to destroy, they first make mad.

It will do you a whole lot of good to settle this matter quickly, so u can still have at least 3 months to sharperly complete ur house in Otueke.

You have been warned. Respect urself!

I can't wait for February 14th to right the wrong of April 2011.

#ElectionMustHold
#TeamGMB2015

The fear of buhari....see wetin e de cause..

BTW

Whoever think that the hands of God is devoid of the forthcoming election in Nigeria should better have a rethink. When the month of February was tagged feBUHARI by Nigerians, the thought of the cynics was that it's just another joke. Now, try to calculate from the beginning of the month till the day of election and see whose name among the contestants the Lord has chosen. Here we go as follows :-

Feb 01 M
Feb 02 U
Feb 03 H
Feb 04 A
Feb 05 M
Feb 06 M
Feb 07 A
Feb 08 D
Feb 09 B
Feb 10 U
Feb 11 H
Feb 12 A
Feb 13 R
Feb 14 I
It's not magic it's a miracle.
The almighty plans best
Haters/love childs should sit on OP's burning stove.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking!! Jonathan Pushes For 8weeks Postponement Of Elections by Nobody: 5:08am On Feb 05, 2015
Na pregnancy..?
Re: Breaking!! Jonathan Pushes For 8weeks Postponement Of Elections by bewla(m): 5:08am On Feb 05, 2015
*February 1 = B
*February 2 = U
*February 3 = H
*February 4 = A
*February 5 = R
*February 6 = I
*February 7 = O
*February 8 = S
*February 9 = I
*February10= N
*February11= B
*February12= A
*February13= J
*February14= O
Hope ma Equation is CORRECT?
BUHARI OSINBAJO = FEBRUARY 14.
Get ur PVC and CHANGE ur Life\

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking!! Jonathan Pushes For 8weeks Postponement Of Elections by gebest: 5:33am On Feb 05, 2015
Were is our national assembly members, they should do something fast JEG want to cause chaos.

1 Like

Re: Breaking!! Jonathan Pushes For 8weeks Postponement Of Elections by Nobody: 5:54am On Feb 05, 2015
sincerenigerian:

Well..... that's what Jonathan wants.
What he is about to start might consume him too.

1 Like

Re: Breaking!! Jonathan Pushes For 8weeks Postponement Of Elections by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:11am On Feb 05, 2015
clevvermind:
8weeks is too much. it should be 4weeks. 4weeks is enough.
How are we sure that if the request for eight or four weeks postponement is granted there won't be further postponement? Jonathan should give it up and allow the election to hold as on February 14.

1 Like

Re: Breaking!! Jonathan Pushes For 8weeks Postponement Of Elections by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:14am On Feb 05, 2015
clevvermind:
is this what they are afraid of?
Are you OK? Who looks afraid, Jonathan who wants postponement or Buhari who wants the election to hold on the original date?

1 Like

Re: Breaking!! Jonathan Pushes For 8weeks Postponement Of Elections by orobs93(m): 6:51am On Feb 05, 2015
What a country well we have to do it the hard and the only way I know not all the military team has been bought by jonathan so the other military team should pls start preparing for interim government...
Re: Breaking!! Jonathan Pushes For 8weeks Postponement Of Elections by HARMYMY(f): 6:52am On Feb 05, 2015
No way. Election must hold Feb 144
Re: Breaking!! Jonathan Pushes For 8weeks Postponement Of Elections by Kingspin(m): 7:26am On Feb 05, 2015
Mr. Editor must be mad the election must go as planned.

1 Like

Re: Breaking!! Jonathan Pushes For 8weeks Postponement Of Elections by Montaque(m): 7:44am On Feb 05, 2015
The only plausible reason for postponement is the adequate distribution of the PVC.
Other reasons are born out of fear...which we are good at,naturally in Naija.
Re: Breaking!! Jonathan Pushes For 8weeks Postponement Of Elections by joseph1832(m): 8:24am On Feb 05, 2015
If Jonathan is so sure he'll win this election why call for postponing the election.

The PDP are very aware that their time is up and all attempt must be made to thwart their effort is postponing this election!.

On Febahari 14 we stand!

1 Like

Re: Breaking!! Jonathan Pushes For 8weeks Postponement Of Elections by 3agStudyAbroad: 10:05am On Feb 05, 2015
Do you want to study in UK, USA, CANADA, GERMANY, AUSTRALIA, HOLLAND, MALTA, NEW ZEALAND, TURKEY, CYPRUS? For your foundation, Undergraduate, top-up, post graduate (pre masters & masters) programs. Contact 3AG! We have offices in Lagos, Abuja and Benin! Call 08189459825 for enquiries!
Re: Breaking!! Jonathan Pushes For 8weeks Postponement Of Elections by Nobody: 10:25am On Feb 05, 2015
He wants to sell us finish b4 he leaves

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Police Kills Seven During Pro- Biafra Rally In Onitsha / Yiboos React To SMS (Scientific Maximum Shishi) Of Eze Ndigbo Of Akure / Unbelievable: Ogun Records 15 Rape Cases Weekly – Official

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.