Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,462 members, 7,854,033 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 09:49 AM

Breaking!! Jonathan Pushes For 8weeks Postponement Of Elections - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking!! Jonathan Pushes For 8weeks Postponement Of Elections (4325 Views)

Governor Amosun Pushes A Thug At Adeleke's Burial (Photo) / Petrol: NNPC Pushes For N150 Per Litre.. / NNPC Pushes For Fuel Subsidy Removal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Breaking!! Jonathan Pushes For 8weeks Postponement Of Elections by bcomputer101: 10:39am On Feb 05, 2015
Here is my Pledge on the ELECTION day!

I pledge to Nigeria my country.
To remove Jonathan and Sambo,
To be gentle, loyal on election day,
To vote BUHARI and OSINBAJO with all my strength,
To protect my vote and uphold no violence and trouble.
So help me God!
Re: Breaking!! Jonathan Pushes For 8weeks Postponement Of Elections by EmmySparky(m): 11:11am On Feb 05, 2015
This man is greedy and wicked...6yrs is not enough for him to destroy the country abi?....he wants 2months more...chai heartless ogboni member

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Most Frightening Bridge In The World / Finally Biafra Agitation Has Died Down / Buhari Before And After Illness, Yoruba Muslims Lets Face The Fact (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.