Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,131 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

Finally Biafra Agitation Has Died Down - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Finally Biafra Agitation Has Died Down (4284 Views)

Biafra Agitation Has Woken Igbo Elites From Their Slumber - Nnamdi Kanu / Biafra Agitation Has Become A Spiritual Movement- MASSOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finally Biafra Agitation Has Died Down by Nobody: 6:16pm On Nov 11, 2015
Is it only me or did anyone notice that the igbos are already tired of their biafra protests Seems they have realized that their efforts is futile hence they have decided to ignore Kanu his fate instead of getting shot by the Nigerian security teams. We all said it that no igbo man will ignore his business in support of that agama albino called Kanu. We have been vindicated once again. cool The news headlines today have only been on ministerial confirmation. If this is true, its a victory for Nigeria cos we will never support a divided country. One Nigeria is all we stand for. Say no to Biafra

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Finally Biafra Agitation Has Died Down by Favparis(f): 6:20pm On Nov 11, 2015
your view though

13 Likes

Re: Finally Biafra Agitation Has Died Down by Nobody: 6:24pm On Nov 11, 2015
Favparis:
your view though

prove me wrong na undecided u think buhari is lilly livered like GEJ bah i knew all those protest wont last 72hrs. no be igbos

10 Likes

Re: Finally Biafra Agitation Has Died Down by Nobody: 6:29pm On Nov 11, 2015
Nigerians have moved on and are now talking about their ministers. grin

I regret that the protest is ending. The more they protest, the more Nigerians see ibos as unfit to rule the country. Who would want to hand over power to a separatist tribe?

Guess who gains from this all?

Yorubas grin grin grin

Fashola is now in a better position to prove himself a presidential material and steal the 2023 presidential slot meant for the protesters.

Yorubadboys grin grin grin

Ikengawo freeglobe eurobomber lygn19 euro1

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally Biafra Agitation Has Died Down by bettercreature(m): 6:40pm On Nov 11, 2015
Its the fifth day,hunger don dey catch them

12 Likes

Re: Finally Biafra Agitation Has Died Down by mazzi: 6:43pm On Nov 11, 2015
Before you said the can't protest,now you ave Changed gear.

7 Likes

Re: Finally Biafra Agitation Has Died Down by veraponpo(m): 6:43pm On Nov 11, 2015
juicee1:

I regret that the protest is ending. The more they protest, the more Nigerians see ibos as unfit to rule the country. Who would want to hand over power to a separatist tribe?

Yorubas grin grin grin

Fashola is now in a better position to prove himself a presidential material and steal the 2023 presidential slot meant for the protesters.

You put it correctly .

You cannot be fighting for Biafra and be agitating for Nigeria's presidency at the same time.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally Biafra Agitation Has Died Down by Nobody: 6:46pm On Nov 11, 2015
juicee1:

Yorubas grin grin grin

Congratulations on your stealing.

A lot will happen between now and 2023 if Jesus tarries and time changes things.

Congratulations to Fashola. I always wanted him to be in charge of power/works and he got it!

I don't think the Yorubas have gained anything from the useless protests. I believe after Buhari an Igbo man will take over but if the will of God is Fashola I will accept it just as I have accepted Buhari as His divine will for Nigeria at this time in our history.

#IgboPresidentAfterBuhari.

5 Likes

Re: Finally Biafra Agitation Has Died Down by mirabel001(f): 6:46pm On Nov 11, 2015
@yoroobastard op,,,,,u ar a certified mumu biafra is here Go and die

6 Likes

Re: Finally Biafra Agitation Has Died Down by porshuch: 6:46pm On Nov 11, 2015
Hahhahhahhhahahahha we all know na initial gra gra. I know my brothers well grin. So so onu (mouth) we get. If Nnamdi kanu hears dat, he will commit suicide. grin wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally Biafra Agitation Has Died Down by raumdeuter: 6:47pm On Nov 11, 2015
Its not agitation they just wanted to workout and exercise their tired legs

17 Likes

Re: Finally Biafra Agitation Has Died Down by malele(m): 6:50pm On Nov 11, 2015
mirabel001:
@yoroobastard op,,,,,u ar a certified mumu
biafra is here
Go and die

Please ur pic too fine for such words u just used.

1 Like

Re: Finally Biafra Agitation Has Died Down by Movic1(m): 6:51pm On Nov 11, 2015
biafrans be like

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally Biafra Agitation Has Died Down by Nobody: 6:51pm On Nov 11, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

A lot will happen between now and 2023 if Jesus tarries and time changes things.

Congratulations to Fashola. I always wanted him to be in charge of power/works and he got it!

I don't think the Yorubas have gained anything from the useless protests. I believe after Buhari an Igbo man will take over but if the will of God I will accept just as I have accepted Buhari as His divine will for Nigeria at this time in our history.

@bold

Stop believing in fables. You have tarnished that chance. Yourbas reaped from your stupidity during and after the civil war. Pls continue protesting cos we want more to reap.

SS has moved on and are even castigating jonathan.

PDP has moved on and is currently apologising to nigerians for their wrong doings.

Ibos still want to die on top of the matter of 2015 elections. Pls continue so that the 2nd niger bridge funds can be used to build a 4th mainland bridge in lagos. grin

17 Likes

Re: Finally Biafra Agitation Has Died Down by Movic1(m): 6:52pm On Nov 11, 2015
mirabel001:
@yoroobastard op,,,,,u ar a certified mumu
biafra is here
Go and die
Frustrated IPOB member

10 Likes

Re: Finally Biafra Agitation Has Died Down by mirabel001(f): 6:54pm On Nov 11, 2015
malele:

Please ur pic too fine for such words u just used.
biafra got beauty

1 Like

Re: Finally Biafra Agitation Has Died Down by Nobody: 6:57pm On Nov 11, 2015
juicee1:
@bold

Stop believing in fables. You have tarnished that chance. Yourbas reaped from your stupidity during and after the civil war. Pls continue protesting cos we want more to reap.

SS has moved on and are even castigating jonathan.

PDP has moved on and is currently apologising to nigerians for their wrong doings.

Ibos still want to die on top of the matter of 2015 elections. Pls continue so that the 2nd niger bridge funds can be used to build a 4th mainland bridge in lagos. grin

I still choose to believe that an Igbo man will take over from Buhari.

You can continue to rejoice but wait and see how things pan out from now till then.

Nuff said.
Re: Finally Biafra Agitation Has Died Down by onlyson16(m): 6:57pm On Nov 11, 2015
What is dis one talking self or ar u speaking in yoraba tongue?
Re: Finally Biafra Agitation Has Died Down by bugzbunny: 6:58pm On Nov 11, 2015
searching4loove:
Is it only me or did anyone notice that the igbos are already tired of their biafra protests Seems they have realized that their efforts is futile hence they have decided to ignore Kanu his fate instead of getting shot by the Nigerian security teams. We all said it that no igbo man will ignore his business in support of that agama albino called Kanu. We have been vindicated once again. cool The news headlines today have only been on ministerial confirmation. If this is true, its a victory for Nigeria cos we will never support a divided country. One Nigeria is all we stand for. Say no to Biafra
Thunder fire u and ur useless Nigeria... Ismalist terrorist nation.. I no want u na by force...u dey crase..ur fada undecided

1 Like

Re: Finally Biafra Agitation Has Died Down by mirabel001(f): 6:58pm On Nov 11, 2015
Movic1:
Frustrated IPOB member
Oga eme gi vum n'anya....he..di.iot
Re: Finally Biafra Agitation Has Died Down by Nobody: 7:00pm On Nov 11, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

I still choose to believe that an Igbo man will take over from Buhari.

You can continue to rejoice but wait and see how things pan out from now till then.

Nuff said.
kontinue with ur dreams.

3 Likes

Re: Finally Biafra Agitation Has Died Down by bugzbunny: 7:02pm On Nov 11, 2015
Movic1:

Frustrated IPOB member
Your generation is fustrated
Confused waste
U hate me
I hate u
Wat is there not to understand
Go make I dey go
To hell with u and ur Nigeria
Useless land of bigoted lying tribalists...bloody pretenders

3 Likes

Re: Finally Biafra Agitation Has Died Down by Movic1(m): 7:07pm On Nov 11, 2015
mirabel001:
Oga eme gi vum n'anya....he..di.iot
Oga eme gi vum n'anya....he..di.iot grin

1 Like

Re: Finally Biafra Agitation Has Died Down by bugzbunny: 7:09pm On Nov 11, 2015
porshuch:
Hahhahhahhhahahahha we all know na initial gra gra. I know my brothers well grin. So so onu (mouth) we get. If Nnamdi kanu hears dat, he will commit suicide. grin wink
This worst tin is for a man to deny his identity...but dats normal with an identity crisis ridden tribe lik yolobas... Today muslims.. Tmoro xtian...nxt tmoro..ifa shrine... Yolobastard... Decayed corpse

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally Biafra Agitation Has Died Down by Movic1(m): 7:10pm On Nov 11, 2015
bugzbunny:
Your generation is fustrated Confused waste U hate me I hate u Wat is there not to understand Go make I dey go To hell with u and ur Nigeria Useless land of bigoted lying tribalists...bloody pretenders
See frustration

4 Likes

Re: Finally Biafra Agitation Has Died Down by Nobody: 7:10pm On Nov 11, 2015
juicee1:
kontinue with ur dreams.

Yes I will continue with my dreams.

1 Like

Re: Finally Biafra Agitation Has Died Down by Super1Star: 7:12pm On Nov 11, 2015
It was an unsustainable early morning jogging exercise.

The more the jogging, the more the hunger.

Whose markets are they closing? Whose economy are they paralysing?

Secession is a cerebral work and not the work of brawn.

6 Likes

Re: Finally Biafra Agitation Has Died Down by Gbawe: 7:13pm On Nov 11, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

I don't think the Yorubas have gained anything from the useless protests. I believe after Buhari an Igbo man will take over but if the will of God is Fashola I will accept it just as I have accepted Buhari as His divine will for Nigeria at this time in our history.

@Eurobomber. I have to praise your maturity these day when all Igbos are being lumped together as backers of Nnamdi Kanu whether they support Kanu's style of secession agitation or not.

@Post.

I think it is important Nairalanders and Nigerians at large remember that not all Igbos want what Kanu want and not all Igbos are supporting his call to arms brand of secession. Even on NL I have read many threads from igbos who condemn Kanu and urge Igbos to embrace and work with other Nigerians.

There are then even the likes of Pa Eziachi who believes in Biafra but has not advocated violence against anyone to gain it. All in all, we must think of Igbos in these category who are probably the largest of all numerically. Not all Igbos are Kanu fans. My 20 kobo anyway.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally Biafra Agitation Has Died Down by Nobody: 7:13pm On Nov 11, 2015
juicee1:

Yorubas grin grin grin

the igbos are getting flogged from front and back grin i pity those bitter creatures really

1 Like

Re: Finally Biafra Agitation Has Died Down by mazzi: 7:13pm On Nov 11, 2015
Only today the didn't protest and u having this quick erection?this shows that this biafran protest and agitation is giving yaribas Hbp.

1 Like

Re: Finally Biafra Agitation Has Died Down by malton: 7:19pm On Nov 11, 2015
grin it's not sustainable, my brother. Make dem protest na, when the men that really matter, are there receiving portfolios in Abuja, Nigeria. tongue

2 Likes

Re: Finally Biafra Agitation Has Died Down by Nobody: 7:21pm On Nov 11, 2015
Gbawe:

@Eurobomber. I have to praise your maturity these day when all Igbos are being lumped together as backers of Nnamdi Kanu whether they support Kanu's style of secession agitation or not.

@Post.

I think it is important Nairalanders and Nigerians at large remember that not all Igbos want what Kanu want and not all Igbos are supporting his call to arms brand of secession. Even on NL I have read many threads from igbos who condemn Kanu and urge Igbos to embrace and work with other Nigerians.

There are then even the likes of Pa Eziachi who believes in Biafra but has not advocated violence against anyone to gain it. All in all, we must think of Igbos in these category who are probably the largest of all numerically. Not all Igbos are Kanu fans. My 20 kobo anyway.

Thank you very much boss. If a man of your calibre can recognise this fact then I am encouraged, at least my efforts on nairaland are not in vain.

Please help us spread this word around as much as you can.

Thank you very much.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Is PDP Share Money On Election Day In Rivers State (photo) / Finally UK Is Now Against Buhari:see What They Revealed About Him(mindblowing) / Hilarious Buhari's Picture Going Viral On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.