Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,435 members, 7,812,294 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:18 AM

He Forced Her To Bed, Now Afraid Of Losing Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Forced Her To Bed, Now Afraid Of Losing Her (1819 Views)

I'm Curl Up In Bed Now.. . I Won't Go Out Today. She Broke My Heart / 10 Statements Ladies Normally Use To Lure Guys To Bed / The Last Time He Forced Himself On A Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Forced Her To Bed, Now Afraid Of Losing Her by olakitan007: 12:58am On Feb 05, 2015
He is a kinda s*x addicted fellow, its like a year & 3months now that he had been single and seriously searching. Within this period, he didn't do it with anyone since he has no babe. Although it has not been easy for him cause he said he can't do it with runz girl.

Luckily for he met a new babe on last week monday and its just a two searching things. They started the loving things on sunday, february1 and she came around on Monday to say hi. On Tuesday, she showed up again but he couldn't control himself and had s*x with her. The wasn't happy about it and she has refuse to pick his calls since then.
He had really developed a great feelings for her, am very sure he's deeply in-love with her but she's not even giving him chance to say anything. She had been ignoring him totally now...

He said he wish to settle this himself but he don't know which way to go anymore and he don't want to lose her...

1 Like

Re: He Forced Her To Bed, Now Afraid Of Losing Her by Nobody: 1:07am On Feb 05, 2015
nna eh this ur grammer sha anyway bak 2 d topic kongi na bas.tard
Re: He Forced Her To Bed, Now Afraid Of Losing Her by Movesz(m): 1:28am On Feb 05, 2015
Lets get one thing clear...

He wants to get back in that punnani..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Forced Her To Bed, Now Afraid Of Losing Her by dkronicle(m): 2:13am On Feb 05, 2015
Somtyms its not just hit and run, its hit and hit and hit till infinity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Forced Her To Bed, Now Afraid Of Losing Her by armadeo(m): 8:29am On Feb 05, 2015
Movesz:
Lets get one thing clear...

He wants to get back in that punnani..

Trying to prove okafors law or theory.

The gal should run cos this is one konjied up nizzo
Re: He Forced Her To Bed, Now Afraid Of Losing Her by olakitan007: 9:03am On Feb 05, 2015
Even if he wants to hit and run, I think he's not going to find this one easy to do. He had been looking for all means to apologise.

Hit & Run or not he wants to get her back.
Re: He Forced Her To Bed, Now Afraid Of Losing Her by kandiikane(m): 10:04am On Feb 05, 2015
Op go hand yourself in to the police for ra.pe and if I hear say love after one week, ehhhhhn angry

1 Like

Re: He Forced Her To Bed, Now Afraid Of Losing Her by falconey(m): 12:00pm On Feb 05, 2015
He is my kind, but I don't use force....their are lot of babes na
Re: He Forced Her To Bed, Now Afraid Of Losing Her by Trending(m): 12:23pm On Feb 05, 2015
op your grammar made me strangle d chicken I was about to kill

1 Like

Re: He Forced Her To Bed, Now Afraid Of Losing Her by Vyolet(f): 12:33pm On Feb 05, 2015
She should grant you audience,allow you confess your rapeee sin and have the conversation recorded unknown to you.

Then she should head to the police and report your case.

Bloody rapiist

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Did You Know? The Real Meaning Of ‘bae’? This Will Shock You / Imagine What This Lady Did? This Is Foul! (photo) / Dating An Undergraduate Guy As A Graduate.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.