Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,984 members, 7,825,065 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

The Last Time He Forced Himself On A Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Last Time He Forced Himself On A Girl (2801 Views)

The Last Time I bleeped My Gf I Was Really Disappointed / Ladies Is It The Size, Length, Of Penis Or The Time He Spent Doing It Matters / Kenyan Man Forced To Have Sex With A Woman In Public (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Last Time He Forced Himself On A Girl by Jenny1010(f): 8:18pm On Aug 05, 2015
She begged him to let go of her , but he refused. With his masculinity he pined her down , put his large palm round her thin neck and threaten to snuff life out her if she screams. As she hopelessly gapes out silent cries with tears running down her red face and soaking the sheet. Perfect! That just the way he like it. He like to hunt down his prey, and devour it gradually alive and whole watch it grunts in pain. It's not his first times, he knows the routine, first the hapless struggle, then the begging and finally the capitulation. This time he want to try a new stuff, he wants a new sensation. She is scared and weak . It's time. He unzipped his short, brought out his already attention joystick , click up toward her dizzy face , with his huge hand, he pressed the both side of her jaw so as to get her to open her tiny mouth . Then , with immense delight on his face, he slides his joystick deep down her mouth passing through her sharp teeth and almost hitting the walls of her throat. At that moment, she smiled. Guess what she did ? grin

Anyway, That was the last time he ever forced himself on a girl.
Re: The Last Time He Forced Himself On A Girl by Shebarh(f): 8:20pm On Aug 05, 2015
she gave him the bitting of life grin

2 Likes

Re: The Last Time He Forced Himself On A Girl by naijaboiy: 8:21pm On Aug 05, 2015
interesting gringrin

1 Like

Re: The Last Time He Forced Himself On A Girl by Nobody: 8:23pm On Aug 05, 2015
She gave him a wicked bite! grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Last Time He Forced Himself On A Girl by Nobody: 8:23pm On Aug 05, 2015
Mouth Gig grin
Re: The Last Time He Forced Himself On A Girl by agarawu23(m): 8:23pm On Aug 05, 2015
Re: The Last Time He Forced Himself On A Girl by ikeepitreal(m): 8:24pm On Aug 05, 2015
He lost the head of his stuff cheesy
Re: The Last Time He Forced Himself On A Girl by IamLEGEND1: 8:26pm On Aug 05, 2015
to all dem gurls here...

pls wen we say we want to 'hunt'

diz is not what we have in mind pls

#JustInCase

3 Likes

Re: The Last Time He Forced Himself On A Girl by DuchessLily(f): 8:27pm On Aug 05, 2015
Yaaayyyy!!! Very good cheesy

Serves him right
Re: The Last Time He Forced Himself On A Girl by SeverusSnape(m): 8:30pm On Aug 05, 2015
I love this tale.

1 Like

Re: The Last Time He Forced Himself On A Girl by Jenny1010(f): 8:34pm On Aug 05, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
to all dem gurls here...

pls wen we say we want to 'hunt'

diz is not what we have in mind pls

#JustInCase

What do you have in mind then? cheesy
Re: The Last Time He Forced Himself On A Girl by Melahou(m): 8:38pm On Aug 05, 2015
Swallowed the cap
Re: The Last Time He Forced Himself On A Girl by Nobody: 8:44pm On Aug 05, 2015
Jenny1010:
She begged him to let go of her , but he refused. With his masculinity he pined her down , put his large palm round her thin neck and threaten to snuff life out her if she screams. As she hopelessly gapes out silent cries with tears running down her red face and soaking the sheet. Perfect! That just the way he like it. He like to hunt down his prey, and devour it gradually alive and whole watch it grunts in pain. It's not his first times, he knows the routine, first the hapless struggle, then the begging and finally the capitulation. This time he want to try a new stuff, he wants a new sensation. She is scared and weak . It's time. He unzipped his short, brought out his already attention joystick , click up toward her dizzy face , with his huge hand, he pressed the both side of her jaw so as to get her to open her tiny mouth . Then , with immense delight on his face, he slides his joystick deep down her mouth passing through her sharp teeth and almost hitting the walls of her throat. At that moment, she smiled. Guess what she did ? grin

Anyway, That was the last time he ever forced himself on a girl.

Eeya! this stuff happened to you? cry pele dear! so what did you eventually do?

............................................................................................................................................................. grin grin grin grin
Re: The Last Time He Forced Himself On A Girl by wisdomguy4u(m): 8:46pm On Aug 05, 2015
Bite it off and swallow it so as to make sure it's never stitched back. Good for him though.

OP are you the girl in the story?
Re: The Last Time He Forced Himself On A Girl by Slimzjoe(m): 8:48pm On Aug 05, 2015
I Can't Imagine shocked
Re: The Last Time He Forced Himself On A Girl by IamLEGEND1: 8:50pm On Aug 05, 2015
Jenny1010:

What do you have in mind then? cheesy
it means we want to provide, care, love, cherish, adore,, support, understand and get to know you guys. grin
Re: The Last Time He Forced Himself On A Girl by Jenny1010(f): 8:50pm On Aug 05, 2015
wisdomguy4u:
Bite it off and swallow it so as to make sure it's never stitched back. Good for him though.

It could be any girl , u know
Re: The Last Time He Forced Himself On A Girl by Nobody: 8:54pm On Aug 05, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: The Last Time He Forced Himself On A Girl by Nobody: 8:57pm On Aug 05, 2015
wisdomguy4u:

It's her. case closed!

1 Like

Re: The Last Time He Forced Himself On A Girl by Jenny1010(f): 8:58pm On Aug 05, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

it means we want to provide, care, love, cherish, adore,, support, understand and get to know you guys. grin

Really.. Tell yourself the true , it all aims to feed the starving joystick undecided

2 Likes

Re: The Last Time He Forced Himself On A Girl by stchinedu: 8:58pm On Aug 05, 2015
lagmostkuit:
She gave him a wicked bite! grin grin
Bite ke?! No nah!
You go say she chew the thing like hausa dey chew gworo grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Last Time He Forced Himself On A Girl by Nobody: 9:02pm On Aug 05, 2015
Lemme tell u the truth. I think the op is a guy and is a rapist.

Some monikers just smell fishy.

I just said my mind,bye.
Re: The Last Time He Forced Himself On A Girl by Jenny1010(f): 9:18pm On Aug 05, 2015
ahsekeena:
Lemme tell u the truth. I think the op is a guy and is a rapist.

Some monikers just smell fishy.

I just said my mind,bye.

The fact is that no one gives a heck to what your guilty mind thinks. So help yourself and get da fork out . Bye

2 Likes

Re: The Last Time He Forced Himself On A Girl by Nobody: 9:22pm On Aug 05, 2015
Jenny1010:

The fact is that no one gives a heck to what your guilty mind thinks. So help yourself and get da fork out . Bye

Lol. I was right.

Ur profile picture even looks like u downloaded it from someone's facebook into your nokia c3 phone.

I was right.
Re: The Last Time He Forced Himself On A Girl by Jenny1010(f): 9:33pm On Aug 05, 2015
ahsekeena:

Lol. I was right.

Ur profile picture even looks like u downloaded it from someone's facebook into your nokia c3 phone.

I was right.

Clap for yourself

1 Like

Re: The Last Time He Forced Himself On A Girl by Nobody: 9:48pm On Aug 05, 2015
embarassed shocked
I shouldn't have clicked on this thread
Re: The Last Time He Forced Himself On A Girl by Nobody: 10:21pm On Aug 05, 2015
This thread is just plain stup1d. No sane guy would try to molest a girl by forcing his bandooky in her mouth knowing fully well the lady has teeth that could cause serious damage to it. It is a no-brainer. undecided

1 Like

Re: The Last Time He Forced Himself On A Girl by misspicy(f): 10:44pm On Aug 05, 2015
FriedPlantain:
This thread is just plain stup1d. No sane guy would try to molest a girl by forcing his bandooky in her mouth knowing fully well the lady has teeth that could cause serious damage to it. It is a no-brainer. undecided
And who told you any rapist is sane...they are all unsane and can do wat d Op just described....

Abi u be rapist

3 Likes

Re: The Last Time He Forced Himself On A Girl by Nobody: 10:59pm On Aug 05, 2015
misspicy:

And who told you any rapist is sane...they are all unsane and can do wat d Op just described....

Abi u be rapist
insanity is a state of mental illness in which one is no longer in control of one's brain, which hardly describes a rapist by the way.
Most rapists do not have any problem with their sanity except ofcourse their obvious disgusting sense of morality.
Re: The Last Time He Forced Himself On A Girl by wisdomguy4u(m): 11:15pm On Aug 05, 2015
FriedPlantain:
insanity is a state of mental illness in which one is no longer in control of one's brain, which hardly describes a rapist by the way.
Most rapists do not have any problem with their sanity except ofcourse their obvious disgusting immorality.

Actually, I think rapist are insane and psychotic. And they are mostly under in influence of hard drugs or alcohol.
Re: The Last Time He Forced Himself On A Girl by Nobody: 11:27pm On Aug 05, 2015
wisdomguy4u:

Actually, I think rapist are insane and psychotic. And they are mostly under in influence of hard drugs or alcohol.
wrong! The notion that rapists are psycotic and insane is one myth that always been propagated around but which studies have shown to be sinply false. Very few perpetrators of _rape are mentally incompetent and/or out of touch with reality, most are basically driven by the urge to control and overpower women.

The main reason for rape is not actually sex as people would have us believe, it is most men uncanny desire to exert control and power that drives it.
Re: The Last Time He Forced Himself On A Girl by ivyT(f): 12:11am On Aug 06, 2015
Some pple here dey blow grammar instead of focusing on the HEAD of d STICKY story

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rate My Six Packs (photo) / Girls And Money Be Like... SMH. / My 17 Yr Old Sec School Smallie Turned 18 Is Comin 2gv Me A Bdai Fvck 2mao

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.