Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:52 PM

Mike Ezuruonye Endorses Jonathan, Shares House’s Interior Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mike Ezuruonye Endorses Jonathan, Shares House’s Interior Photos (52504 Views)

Mike Ezuruonye And Odion Ighalo Hang Out Together (Photo) / Mike Ezuruonye's Cute Son Plays Football.. See The Photos / Uche Jombo, Mike Ezuruonye & Others Pour In Tributes For Muna Obiekwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mike Ezuruonye Endorses Jonathan, Shares House’s Interior Photos by funnyme(f): 10:59am On Feb 05, 2015
Na front page be dis? Chai! Its true o. But my airforce1 is not here now. So were could he be.make I look for am first o
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Endorses Jonathan, Shares House’s Interior Photos by toblosky(m): 11:00am On Feb 05, 2015
aguiyi:

mugu, that guy is self made and so can you.

the govt of America did not make bill gates or mark of facebook, they used the conducive environment created by the govt to make themselves rich.

same thing dangote and innoson is doing, get a life and stop expecting the govt to serve you tea on bed
Post of the year,i can say more.Think of what you can do for the country and not what the country can do for you

1 Like

Re: Mike Ezuruonye Endorses Jonathan, Shares House’s Interior Photos by Nobody: 11:00am On Feb 05, 2015
aguiyi:

the govt of America did not make bill gates or mark of facebook, they used the conducive environment created by the govt to make themselves rich.

same thing dangote and innoson is doing, get a life and stop expecting the govt to serve you tea on bed

You bloody hypocrite, is Nigeria a conducive environment? I came back to this country last week Friday and since then have not witnessed electricity up too 5hours in a day.

7 Likes

Re: Mike Ezuruonye Endorses Jonathan, Shares House’s Interior Photos by EmoBoy(m): 11:00am On Feb 05, 2015
sucess001:
[size=26pt]The ease at which people have access to the presidency these days...

Jonathan has cheapened the office...imagine how many celebs took selfie with OBJ those days...

Later the current administration will be saying people should respect the office of the president...[/size]

Obama takes photos with kim kardashian. I hope you know how she shot herself to limelight?

2 Likes

Re: Mike Ezuruonye Endorses Jonathan, Shares House’s Interior Photos by Jayjey(m): 11:00am On Feb 05, 2015
let him be, life is all about opportunities and taking the chances, carry go mike. but na Buhari i go vote for sha,
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Endorses Jonathan, Shares House’s Interior Photos by omenka(m): 11:01am On Feb 05, 2015
Who's he? How many people can he influence?? And what manner of gay face and pose is that??

Grown asss men acting like toddlers because they think they are "celebrities".

Smh
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Endorses Jonathan, Shares House’s Interior Photos by Jokay07(m): 11:03am On Feb 05, 2015
aguiyi:

the govt of America did not make bill gates or mark of facebook, THEY USED THE CONDUCIVE ENVIROMENT created by the govt to make themselves rich.
I like this post but you've just shot yourself on the leg. The government of america did not make them rich but created a conducive enviroment. Now ask yourslf whether the Nigerian government has created or is creating a conducive enviroment for bussiness to grow.

5 Likes

Re: Mike Ezuruonye Endorses Jonathan, Shares House’s Interior Photos by Jokay07(m): 11:04am On Feb 05, 2015
aguiyi:

the govt of America did not make bill gates or mark of facebook, THEY USED THE CONDUCIVE ENVIROMENT created by the govt to make themselves rich.
I like this post but you've just shot yourself on the leg. The government of america did not make them rich but created a conducive enviroment. Now ask yourslf whether the Nigerian government has created or is creating a conducive enviroment for bussiness to grow. Or is the enviroment conducive in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Mike Ezuruonye Endorses Jonathan, Shares House’s Interior Photos by pamcom(m): 11:04am On Feb 05, 2015
aguiyi:

ride on... love this reply.... let nigerians wake up...

APC has got nothing to offer Nigerians... #GEJ till APC stop lieing

1 Like

Re: Mike Ezuruonye Endorses Jonathan, Shares House’s Interior Photos by Jokay07(m): 11:04am On Feb 05, 2015
aguiyi:

I like this post.. The government of america did not make them rich but created a conducive enviroment. Now ask yourslf whether the Nigerian government has created or is creating a conducive enviroment for bussiness to grow. Or is the enviroment conducive in Nigeria?
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Endorses Jonathan, Shares House’s Interior Photos by Burger01(m): 11:06am On Feb 05, 2015
Tobilastik:
Jonathief supporters be like

PDP noise makers, that's what the actor, Mike Ezuruonye and the whole lot of Jonathan supporters areundecided
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Endorses Jonathan, Shares House’s Interior Photos by Jokay07(m): 11:06am On Feb 05, 2015
EmoBoy:

Obama takes photos with kim kardashian. I hope you know how she shot herself to limelight?

by posting her unclad pix
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Endorses Jonathan, Shares House’s Interior Photos by sucess001(m): 11:09am On Feb 05, 2015
EmoBoy:

you dont get the point...obama doesnt take pics with every tom dick and harry...i ve seen mr otuoke with toyin aimaku, bovi, daddy showkey, omoni oboli etc...just cos of elections...
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Endorses Jonathan, Shares House’s Interior Photos by Whynotthetruth(m): 11:12am On Feb 05, 2015
sucess001:

Jonathan has cheapened the office...imagine how many celebs took selfie with OBJ those days...

Later the current administration will be saying people should respect the office of the president...[/size]

Is he supposed to stay aloof from his governed In a bid to paint this president bad; you guys sound ridiculous and childish...pele

5 Likes

Re: Mike Ezuruonye Endorses Jonathan, Shares House’s Interior Photos by Nobody: 11:13am On Feb 05, 2015
sucess001:

I am no GEJ fan but this your comment is not making sense biko!

Ordinary citizens, (celebs or not) should have access to their democratically elected president.
Having a chit chat with your president when you are opportune to meet him and taking a selfie with him is no biggie.

It won't make him more or less of who he is

4 Likes

Re: Mike Ezuruonye Endorses Jonathan, Shares House’s Interior Photos by bynat(f): 11:13am On Feb 05, 2015
haibe:
Sell your future because of money
tell them gold diggers jare wey no knw.
shocked
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Endorses Jonathan, Shares House’s Interior Photos by 50calibre(m): 11:15am On Feb 05, 2015
aguiyi:

the govt of America did not make bill gates or mark of facebook , they used the conducive environment created by the govt to make themselves rich.

You're a bleating retar*d!! What conducive environment has the Nigerian government created? Keep deluding yourself by thinking you're in the same league as those people.

Short sighted retar*ds like you are always quick to name drop Dangote, bill gates & Zuckerberg without taking various factors into account.

You're not Dangote, he was born rich whereas you're just a regular joe on the street. I understand your expectations of your government are so low because you're used to it but don't try to stifle the voice of someone demanding the basics from her government.

Moro*n!!

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mike Ezuruonye Endorses Jonathan, Shares House’s Interior Photos by bynat(f): 11:17am On Feb 05, 2015
sucess001:

and that we should mind the kind of insults we give Gej. Bleep them up style. Gej suck.
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Endorses Jonathan, Shares House’s Interior Photos by sinaj(f): 11:17am On Feb 05, 2015
aguiyi:

guy u harsh o!...abi u de vex.
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Endorses Jonathan, Shares House’s Interior Photos by Whynotthetruth(m): 11:17am On Feb 05, 2015
sucess001:

you dont get the point...obama doesnt take pics with every tom dick and harry...i ve seen mr otuoke with toyin aimaku, bovi, daddy showkey, omoni oboli etc...just cos of elections...

plz shut up and stop making yourself more stu.p.d....what do you have or what have you achieved compared to those dudes you term; "dick and harry"...who knows you outside your nuclear clique? Aren't these people part of the electorates who voted him and who will still vote him

2 Likes

Re: Mike Ezuruonye Endorses Jonathan, Shares House’s Interior Photos by Habeebpain(m): 11:17am On Feb 05, 2015
aguiyi:

I think you're the one getting it wrong. Did you hear yourself? The government made it easy for them. Please when you're talking about self made Nigerians, don't mention Dangote and Innoson. Those guys roll with the government. You think we have a fair playing ground when it comes to business in Nigeria? Have you ever worked for Dangote? Do you know the population of Asians working for him when you have unemployed youths that are more capable than them? Do you know how monopolistic he is?

You think manufacturing does it for them over there? No. You have tech startups springing up everyday. Why? because their government put things in place. I can't even ask for broadband connection when the government can't provide me water. I buy electric poles and wires, provide my own water and even make my own roads. And you think it's easy being a Nigerian? Is that too much for a government to provide?

Please tell me when the United States government has used Microsoft and Facebook to campaign as achievements? Or have you heard that Gates and Mark are sponsors of political parties?

You don't need to give anybody money to campaign for you. If you're good, people will campaign for you. Your work will campaign for you. Not a D-rated actor or actress.

8 Likes

Re: Mike Ezuruonye Endorses Jonathan, Shares House’s Interior Photos by Hemanwel(m): 11:19am On Feb 05, 2015
When Buharists saw the crowd at GEJ's campaign ground in Benin,Uyo,Warri,etc,they be like:

God is the giver of power!..He gives to whom
ever He pleases irrespective of his/her
shortcomings!. He does not choose the best,
rather He chooses the poor & make him the best
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Endorses Jonathan, Shares House’s Interior Photos by Whynotthetruth(m): 11:20am On Feb 05, 2015
bynat:
and that we should mind the kind of insults we give Gej. Bleep them up style. Gej suck.

Just as you stink!!!

1 Like

Re: Mike Ezuruonye Endorses Jonathan, Shares House’s Interior Photos by Baba419(m): 11:20am On Feb 05, 2015
sucess001:

respect your age

There were no selfies then mumu
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Endorses Jonathan, Shares House’s Interior Photos by henryomez(m): 11:22am On Feb 05, 2015
aguiyi:

. U no get sense d economy of america hlp make bill gate if there was no light hw ll he have worked night and day. If d economy was not ok hw ll he afford the tins he needed

2 Likes

Re: Mike Ezuruonye Endorses Jonathan, Shares House’s Interior Photos by inalegwu99(m): 11:22am On Feb 05, 2015
hapy BUHALENTINE in AVDVANCE

Re: Mike Ezuruonye Endorses Jonathan, Shares House’s Interior Photos by bynat(f): 11:23am On Feb 05, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Just as you stink!!!
hhmmm Gejites grin
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Endorses Jonathan, Shares House’s Interior Photos by sucess001(m): 11:25am On Feb 05, 2015
Baba419:
respect your age

There were no selfies then mumu

you get sense so? you meant to say there were no camera fones during obj's time? all these smal small kids sef...
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Endorses Jonathan, Shares House’s Interior Photos by Kingsasian(m): 11:26am On Feb 05, 2015
Old man flaunting his assets like kids

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dominique Oputa Flaunts Her Curves In Sexy New Photos / Amber Rose To Undergo Breast Reduction Surgery (Photos) / Soundcity TV Replies Peter Okoye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.