Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,215 members, 7,811,592 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:15 PM

Mike Ezuruonye Endorses Jonathan, Shares House’s Interior Photos - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mike Ezuruonye Endorses Jonathan, Shares House’s Interior Photos (52511 Views)

Mike Ezuruonye And Odion Ighalo Hang Out Together (Photo) / Mike Ezuruonye's Cute Son Plays Football.. See The Photos / Uche Jombo, Mike Ezuruonye & Others Pour In Tributes For Muna Obiekwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mike Ezuruonye Endorses Jonathan, Shares House’s Interior Photos by sucess001(m): 11:26am On Feb 05, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

plz shut up and stop making yourself more stu.p.d....what do you have or what have you achieved compared to those dudes you term; "dick and harry"...who knows you outside your nuclear clique? Aren't these people part of the electorates who voted him and who will still vote him

use ur brain...

where the president is...these dudes are tom dicks and harry...

and how stewpid can u be? do u even knw the person u chat with?

mo.ron!
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Endorses Jonathan, Shares House’s Interior Photos by crackhouse(m): 11:27am On Feb 05, 2015
sucess001:
[size=26pt]The ease at which people have access to the presidency these days...

Jonathan has cheapened the office...imagine how many celebs took selfie with OBJ those days...

Later the current administration will be saying people should respect the office of the president...[/size]
that's what u enjoy in a democratic government. Even Obama of US and Cameron of Britain does that too. so relax, this is not military regime, they are humans like u and not some kind of gods. GEJ till Buhari accept to sit for WASSCE!!

3 Likes

Re: Mike Ezuruonye Endorses Jonathan, Shares House’s Interior Photos by Whynotthetruth(m): 11:28am On Feb 05, 2015
Habeebpain:

I think you're the one getting it wrong. Did you hear yourself? The government made it easy for them. Please when you're talking about self made Nigerians, don't mention Dangote and Innoson. Those guys roll with the government. You think we have a fair playing ground when it comes to business in Nigeria? Have you ever worked for Dangote? Do you know the population of Asians working for him when you have unemployed youths that are more capable than them? Do you know how monopolistic he is?

You think manufacturing does it for them over there? No. You have tech startups springing up everyday. Why? because their government put things in place. I can't even ask for broadband connection when the government can't provide me water. I buy electric poles and wires, provide my own water and even make my own roads. And you think it's easy being a Nigerian? Is that too much for a government to provide?

Please tell me when the United States government has used Microsoft and Facebook to campaign as achievements? Or have you heard that Gates and Mark are sponsors of political parties?

You don't need to give anybody money to campaign for you. If you're good, people will campaign for you. Your work will campaign for you. Not a D-rated actor or actress.

Quit this trash reasoning...Government provides favourable environment for business to thrive...Just like dangote took advantage of backward integration policy and agricultural sector revolution policy...innoson took advantage of auto policy...It is about choice and being business minded...seeing opportunities where your type see only obstacles...Quit taking advantage of media for your propaganda and blaming others except yourself....fold your sleeves and key into any of the policies to excel...

2 Likes

Re: Mike Ezuruonye Endorses Jonathan, Shares House’s Interior Photos by killuminati(m): 11:28am On Feb 05, 2015
omenka:
Who's he? How many people can he influence?? And what manner of gay face and pose is that??

Grown asss men acting like toddlers because they think they are "celebrities".

Smh
dat guy mumu long eh
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Endorses Jonathan, Shares House’s Interior Photos by Nobody: 11:30am On Feb 05, 2015
sweettease:
Why won't he endorse Jonathan? When his wife and kids are in Canada and he can bail to Canada when he pleases and the corruption in Nigeria does little or nothing to his living standard.

I just pity the ones who have no job, no electricity, pays more on transportation because of the fuel hike, suffers the effect of inflation more, can barely pay school fees, etc and her still excited about this so called celebrity endorsements.
Na true u talk my sister...this country henn na case

1 Like

Re: Mike Ezuruonye Endorses Jonathan, Shares House’s Interior Photos by Whynotthetruth(m): 11:30am On Feb 05, 2015
sucess001:

use ur brain...

where the president is...these dudes are tom dicks and harry...

and how stewpid can u be? do u even knw the person u chat with?

mo.ron!

I am advising you not chatting with you...disgruntled folk
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Endorses Jonathan, Shares House’s Interior Photos by Baba419(m): 11:30am On Feb 05, 2015
sucess001:

you get sense so? you meant to say there were no camera fones during obj's time? all these smal small kids sef...
yes this kid knows how dumb adults can be

And yes again, there were no front facing camera phones back then and who would want to take a selfie with

And please now give me a better reason you dislike Jonathan
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Endorses Jonathan, Shares House’s Interior Photos by acidtalk: 11:30am On Feb 05, 2015
I ACIDTALK IS AUTHOURITATIVELY TELLING EVERYONE THAT THAT IS NOT MIKE'S HOUSE.

I won't say more than this but that's an associates house whose name i will not mention.

Must you people believe everything you see or hear?

1 Like

Re: Mike Ezuruonye Endorses Jonathan, Shares House’s Interior Photos by killuminati(m): 11:31am On Feb 05, 2015
50calibre:

You're a bleating retar*d!! What conducive environment has the Nigerian government created? Keep deluding yourself by thinking you're in the same league as those people.

Short sighted retar*ds like you are always quick to name drop Dangote, bill gates & Zuckerberg without taking various factors into account.

You're not Dangote, he was born rich whereas you're just a regular joe on the street. I understand your expectations of your government are so low because you're used to it but don't try to stifle the voice of someone demanding the basics from her government.

Moro*n!!
Bro no mind those PDP goons. They're often cluelesssenseless like their masters.

1 Like

Re: Mike Ezuruonye Endorses Jonathan, Shares House’s Interior Photos by Nobody: 11:31am On Feb 05, 2015
Tobilastik:
Buhari supporters be like

Guy grin
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Endorses Jonathan, Shares House’s Interior Photos by ARKdiscloser7(m): 11:33am On Feb 05, 2015
HYPOCRITES!!

Few days ago the Yoruba Film Actors adopted Buhari, you APC guys celebrated it with pictures.
Now Nollywood has decided to adopt GEJ, you guys are crying and wailing uncontrollably.
Chai!! There is God oooo

1 Like

Re: Mike Ezuruonye Endorses Jonathan, Shares House’s Interior Photos by Nobody: 11:33am On Feb 05, 2015
haibe:
Sell your future because of money
He didn't sell his future he made his choice like you did.
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Endorses Jonathan, Shares House’s Interior Photos by robinicule(m): 11:35am On Feb 05, 2015
aguiyi:

mugu, that guy is self made and so can you.

the govt of America did not make bill gates or mark of facebook, they used the conducive environment created by the govt to make themselves rich.

same thing dangote and innoson is doing, get a life and stop expecting the govt to serve you tea on bed
I love this guy
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Endorses Jonathan, Shares House’s Interior Photos by anonimi: 11:36am On Feb 05, 2015
aguiyi:

the govt of America did not make bill gates or mark of facebook, they used the conducive environment created by the govt to make themselves rich.

same thing dangote and innoson is doing, get a life and stop expecting the govt to serve you tea on bed

nor mind the dumb & daft follower of the old pensioner whose economic policy na dash dash of N5,000 to 25 million unemployed people for a total of N1.5 trillion, which is 1/3rd of our budget. That way more dependent almajiris and area boys are created to share the crumbs from Niger Delta oil revenue.

No amount left to CONTINUE the progressive revival & expansion of our railways, roads, universities, technical schools, reform our power sector and socio-economic policies to encourage private investors open more farms & factories thus providing EMPLOYMENT to our young men & women who have been educated so they can earn a living in DIGNITY.

That is what the Jonathan/Sambo team has done successfully in the past five years.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mike Ezuruonye Endorses Jonathan, Shares House’s Interior Photos by Whynotthetruth(m): 11:36am On Feb 05, 2015
bynat:
hhmmm Gejites grin

lolz...you look beautiful... how come you use such derogatory words on your elder more so your president it portrays you as ill-mannered and saucy...
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Endorses Jonathan, Shares House’s Interior Photos by tonychristopher: 11:39am On Feb 05, 2015
Professor Wole Soyinka has just said, "Only four sets of people can vote and support Muhammadu Buhari in this 2015 election:

(1) Those who are intellectually blind and weak.

(2) Those who are blinded by ethnicity, tribalism and bigotry.

(3) Those who can easily be deceived by the pretentious anti-corruption fighter like Buhari.

(4) Those who are suffering from a combination of all the above terminal sicknesses"

You are now free to diagnose yourself to know which category you fall into ..

Please rebroadcast. Its a life saving message for Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Mike Ezuruonye Endorses Jonathan, Shares House’s Interior Photos by Whynotthetruth(m): 11:39am On Feb 05, 2015
killuminati:
Bro no mind those PDP goons. They're often cluelesssenseless like their masters.

take advantage of this free almajiri education by GEJ to learn your spellings now...
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Endorses Jonathan, Shares House’s Interior Photos by bynat(f): 11:40am On Feb 05, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

lolz...you look beautiful... how come you use such derogatory words on your elder more so your president it portrays you as ill-mannered and saucy...
meant no harm. but u were too harsh. itsok.
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Endorses Jonathan, Shares House’s Interior Photos by Whynotthetruth(m): 11:42am On Feb 05, 2015
bynat:
meant no harm. but u were too harsh. itsok.

Sorry dear, just used the synonym of what you used on him...promise me to vote GEJ...
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Endorses Jonathan, Shares House’s Interior Photos by killuminati(m): 11:43am On Feb 05, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

take advantage of this free almajiri education by GEJ to learn your spellings now...
I go teach your popsy spellings
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Endorses Jonathan, Shares House’s Interior Photos by zubby29(m): 11:43am On Feb 05, 2015
u are d bigest mugu if u tink dis govt have created d right enveroment or have done well enough to get a 2nd term from Nigerians.pig head
aguiyi:

3 Likes

Re: Mike Ezuruonye Endorses Jonathan, Shares House’s Interior Photos by Wizzaro2014(m): 11:44am On Feb 05, 2015
aguiyi:

. @Aguiyi u have said it all, don't mind that lazy guy there waiting GEJ to marry a wife and at the same time buy bed for him. GEJ till 2019
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Endorses Jonathan, Shares House’s Interior Photos by uyplus(m): 11:44am On Feb 05, 2015
$49 billion, $20 billion, $10.8 billon (from NNPC), N1.7 trillion (Illegal Subsidy payments), N21 billion (illegal donation), N10 billion (Allison's illegal flights), $49 billion per yr, N4bn presidential feeding, N2bn budgeted to build VP residence, $30bn spent on power, yet the country of over 170m Nigerians is still managing less than 3000MW of electricity, N10bn presidential air fleet maintanance, $470m scam cctv for FCT, N30tn from Soludo's recent discovery, $15m South Africa arm procurement scam deal plus the $5.7m, yet the names of the Nigerians involved where not mentioned but the Israeli's name was mentioned, $13m patience jonathan money laundering case, overbudgeted N117bn for 2nd Niger bridge as against a replica constructed for N29bn by the Lagos state government, N968bn security budget, yet Boko haram has been maiming people, ransacking communities and having the numbers of IDPs rise geometrically, N35.4m to feed Aso rock lion's, N20bn pension scam, Immigration job scam, yet the culprit minister involved is still serving and enjoying his loot from the scam recruitment exercise, pardoning of convicted criminals like Bode george and Alameyhsia, Tompolo buying warships in an insane clime like Nigeria, asides the billions of Naira lost to oil bunkering. Just name all the scams and misappropriation of funds under this government, you will weep for Nigeria. They steal in trillions of Naira, and convert them to dollars to make them look small.

I wonder how a youth like me, who has an unborn gneration, will comfortably thumbprint for the PDP and jeopardize the future of the unborn all because of bias and false PDP propaganda. Vote for change. After 6years with high revenue, nothing was achieved. How will something be achieved in 4years with less cash inflow?

GEJ should declare his assets to Nigerians and the world at large, so we can all see how lucrative politics in Nigeria has been. GEJ is a scam, and I dare anybody with superior logic to enlighten my ignorance that this present administration isn't a hoax.

The earlier we drop the bias about ethnicity, religion, age to focus our demand for quality leadership from a selfless leader, the better. If people don't see that this administration has failed woefully, and there's a need to try some other leader, then we will continue to wallow in abject poverty in this country. Poverty level in Nigeria has risen from 54% to 71%, youth unemployment from 9% to 50%, recurrent expenditure from 62% to 86%, national debt from $26bn to $70bn, whilst GDP growth has dropped from 11% to 6%, and excess crude account has dropped from $20bn to $2bn, petrol has risen from 65 to 87 temporarily (97), $1 has risen from N158 to N210.

Everything is wrong with Nigeria. Just everything is going wrong. Lets be wise and vote rightly without bias!!!

1 Like

Re: Mike Ezuruonye Endorses Jonathan, Shares House’s Interior Photos by ApexTitan(m): 11:45am On Feb 05, 2015
kaydguru:

You bloody hypocrite, is Nigeria a conducive environment? I came back to this country last week Friday and since then have not witnessed electricity up too 5hours in a day.

You came back from where?
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Endorses Jonathan, Shares House’s Interior Photos by Waks4sure(m): 11:50am On Feb 05, 2015
hazyfm1:
[size=58pt]RUBBISH!![/size]

STILL WON'T GIVE HIM MY VOTE
My dear, ur vote is very irrelevant!!!
Abeg, park well.
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Endorses Jonathan, Shares House’s Interior Photos by Whynotthetruth(m): 11:52am On Feb 05, 2015
killuminati:
I go teach your popsy spellings

Teach him pidgin english No...that's obnoxious and won't be tolerated neither by me nor by him...So why not prove to me your use of improved grammar...so that we consider employing you to teach our dogs...
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Endorses Jonathan, Shares House’s Interior Photos by Waks4sure(m): 11:53am On Feb 05, 2015
haibe:
Sell your future because of money
U dat have no future!!! Its no ones fault u have nothing to sell.
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Endorses Jonathan, Shares House’s Interior Photos by Truckpusher(m): 11:54am On Feb 05, 2015
hazyfm1:

You have only one insignificant vote ,so quit forming INEC.

2 Likes

Re: Mike Ezuruonye Endorses Jonathan, Shares House’s Interior Photos by hazyfm1: 11:55am On Feb 05, 2015
Waks4sure:

My dear, ur vote is very irrelevant!!!
Abeg, park well.

YOU NEED A NEW BRAIN & JESUS
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Endorses Jonathan, Shares House’s Interior Photos by killuminati(m): 11:55am On Feb 05, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Teach him pidgin english No...that's obnoxious and won't be tolerated neither by me nor by him...So why not prove to me your use of improved grammar...so that we consider employing you to teach our dogs...
grin craze dey ur head! I go sell una dogs give calabar people chop.
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Endorses Jonathan, Shares House’s Interior Photos by hazyfm1: 11:57am On Feb 05, 2015
Truckpusher:
You have only one insignificant vote ,so quit forming INEC.

IS THAT WHAT U THINK?

THINK AGAIN

#THEPOWEROFONE
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Endorses Jonathan, Shares House’s Interior Photos by Nobody: 11:57am On Feb 05, 2015
hazyfm1:

Your vote is as good as nothing. the whole of nollywood is endorsing GEJ doesn't that say something to you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pics: Roman Goddess On The Streets Of Dubai / Cee-c Shows Off Hourglass Shape In Sexy Black Dress / Queenette Awuka, Cross River Most Beautiful Girl Releases Stunning Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.