Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,131 members, 7,811,195 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:04 AM

Mike Ezuruonye Endorses Jonathan, Shares House’s Interior Photos - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mike Ezuruonye Endorses Jonathan, Shares House’s Interior Photos (52508 Views)

Mike Ezuruonye And Odion Ighalo Hang Out Together (Photo) / Mike Ezuruonye's Cute Son Plays Football.. See The Photos / Uche Jombo, Mike Ezuruonye & Others Pour In Tributes For Muna Obiekwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mike Ezuruonye Endorses Jonathan, Shares House’s Interior Photos by hazyfm1: 12:00pm On Feb 05, 2015
cloudyskyglind:

Your vote is as good as nothing. the whole of nollywood is endorsing GEJ doesn't that say something to you.

ARE U IN NIGERIA OR SYRIA?
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Endorses Jonathan, Shares House’s Interior Photos by Nobody: 12:01pm On Feb 05, 2015
aguiyi:

mugu, that guy is self made and so can you.

the govt of America did not make bill gates or mark of facebook, they used the conducive environment created by the govt to make themselves rich.

same thing dangote and innoson is doing, get a life and stop expecting the govt to serve you tea on bed

You killed it. At least you think differently. Clap for yourself. smiley
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Endorses Jonathan, Shares House’s Interior Photos by Yungknyyght(m): 12:01pm On Feb 05, 2015
aguiyi:

the govt of America did not make bill gates or mark of facebook, they used the conducive environment created by the govt to make themselves rich.

same thing dangote and innoson is doing, get a life and stop expecting the govt to serve you tea on bed

U jst cm online nd spill crap 2 sme1 dat didn't refer 2 you,re u mikes broda or evn a relatn??..u re telling sme1 2 go n get a lyf,do u evn have 1??..miscreant parading nairaland 24/7
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Endorses Jonathan, Shares House’s Interior Photos by Nobody: 12:02pm On Feb 05, 2015
Mike be like say he suck his thumb when he was small
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Endorses Jonathan, Shares House’s Interior Photos by Nobody: 12:03pm On Feb 05, 2015
hazyfm1:

ARE U IN NIGERIA OR SYRIA?
Are you alright? What has that silly question got to do with the fact that buhari doesn't even know that we have a movie industry in Nigeria
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Endorses Jonathan, Shares House’s Interior Photos by hazyfm1: 12:06pm On Feb 05, 2015
cloudyskyglind:

Are you alright? What has that silly question got to do with the fact that buhari doesn't even know that we have a movie industry in Nigeria

ARE YOU IN NIGERIA OR SYRIA?
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Endorses Jonathan, Shares House’s Interior Photos by Whynotthetruth(m): 12:06pm On Feb 05, 2015
killuminati:
grin craze dey ur head! I go sell una dogs give calabar people chop.

lolz...that act alone will earn you 300years imprisonment under Buhari...so better be wise!!!
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Endorses Jonathan, Shares House’s Interior Photos by wazobiaN9(m): 12:11pm On Feb 05, 2015
aguiyi:

you have castigated a man that displayed sensitivity for others, especially the masses.

you have mentioned exceptional human beings that great fortune have shown love.

are you in such a class at all.. ?? Of course no way, you would not be on NL if you were that blessed.

where are you on Maslow's hierarchy of needs?? where are most Nigerians?? where are most Americans?? Can you compare the two societies at all??

you need to get just a little sense.

1 Like

Re: Mike Ezuruonye Endorses Jonathan, Shares House’s Interior Photos by Tobilastik(m): 12:15pm On Feb 05, 2015
Burger01:

PDP noise makers, that's what the actor, Mike Ezuruonye and the whole lot of Jonathan supporters areundecided

Goat, y change my words?
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Endorses Jonathan, Shares House’s Interior Photos by sucess001(m): 12:22pm On Feb 05, 2015
Baba419:
yes this kid knows how dumb adults can be

And yes again, there were no front facing camera phones back then and who would want to take a selfie with

And please now give me a better reason you dislike Jonathan

am rily tryin to make sense in wat u wrote...but i cant...go tell ur boss reno to sack u...u aint got brains
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Endorses Jonathan, Shares House’s Interior Photos by sucess001(m): 12:23pm On Feb 05, 2015
Baba419:
yes this kid knows how dumb adults can be

And yes again, there were no front facing camera phones back then and who would want to take a selfie with

And please now give me a better reason you dislike Jonathan

your name even says it all...no nid to dissipate energy on u...
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Endorses Jonathan, Shares House’s Interior Photos by sucess001(m): 12:25pm On Feb 05, 2015
crackhouse:
that's what u enjoy in a democratic government. Even Obama of US and Cameron of Britain does that too. so relax, this is not military regime, they are humans like u and not some kind of gods. GEJ till Buhari accept to sit for WASSCE!!

following your analogy..means we are also allowed to call Mr otuoke a dumbhead ba?....dts nice...howz the clueless one doing today?
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Endorses Jonathan, Shares House’s Interior Photos by bynat(f): 12:27pm On Feb 05, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Sorry dear, just used the synonym of what you used on him...promise me to vote GEJ...
I NO GO FIT.
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Endorses Jonathan, Shares House’s Interior Photos by Burger01(m): 12:29pm On Feb 05, 2015
Tobilastik:

I am a Goat undecided
Better.
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Endorses Jonathan, Shares House’s Interior Photos by Nobody: 12:30pm On Feb 05, 2015
GEJ till infinity.
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Endorses Jonathan, Shares House’s Interior Photos by Tobilastik(m): 12:33pm On Feb 05, 2015
Burger01:

I PRAY GOD PUNISH ME ND MY UNBORN CHILDREN IF I CHANGE TOBILASTIK POST AGAIN ... AMEN!!!

better.... we re now cool ..bro
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Endorses Jonathan, Shares House’s Interior Photos by mylady26: 12:34pm On Feb 05, 2015
Pls if PDP and APC wants our volt,they should give us reasons y we should volt for them,see their beggers in street,d poor masses in hospital most of them,lost their life due to financials, pls this party should help those people b4 we can volt for them embarassed cry
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Endorses Jonathan, Shares House’s Interior Photos by Nobody: 12:36pm On Feb 05, 2015
Change2015:

So when we see the banking industry and the telecoms industry shedding tens of thousands of jobs, the textile industry still awaiting the funding promised before the last election, more jobs advertised as commission based or commission only, more outsourcing and lower wages for contract staff, mass unemployment and deaths at the immigration recruitment exercise etc. we should conclude that the government has made the environment conducive for business?

#change
#GMB
#APC
dont mind d ediot.. he is a complete foool...his pathetic mentality is irrevocable... educate him and he wld fight u more...

1 Like

Re: Mike Ezuruonye Endorses Jonathan, Shares House’s Interior Photos by sucess001(m): 12:41pm On Feb 05, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Is he supposed to stay aloof from his governed In a bid to paint this president bad; you guys sound ridiculous and childish...pele

so just any celeb that feels like it shd have access to the presidency...

go and watch E! u ll see the reverence celebs give an invite to the white house...not just any celebs go there...
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Endorses Jonathan, Shares House’s Interior Photos by Nobody: 12:46pm On Feb 05, 2015
if i can nack as much like as i want on NL, i wld nack u a million likes with no remorse...good brain...dis was a beautiful reply to d retar*d as some rightfully called him.
Habeebpain:

I think you're the one getting it wrong. Did you hear yourself? The government made it easy for them. Please when you're talking about self made Nigerians, don't mention Dangote and Innoson. Those guys roll with the government. You think we have a fair playing ground when it comes to business in Nigeria? Have you ever worked for Dangote? Do you know the population of Asians working for him when you have unemployed youths that are more capable than them? Do you know how monopolistic he is?

You think manufacturing does it for them over there? No. You have tech startups springing up everyday. Why? because their government put things in place. I can't even ask for broadband connection when the government can't provide me water. I buy electric poles and wires, provide my own water and even make my own roads. And you think it's easy being a Nigerian? Is that too much for a government to provide?

Please tell me when the United States government has used Microsoft and Facebook to campaign as achievements? Or have you heard that Gates and Mark are sponsors of political parties?

You don't need to give anybody money to campaign for you. If you're good, people will campaign for you. Your work will campaign for you. Not a D-rated actor or actress.
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Endorses Jonathan, Shares House’s Interior Photos by dammytosh: 12:53pm On Feb 05, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Nollywood as a whole endorses Jonathan.

No, Nollywood and its hungry actors and actress just sees this season as opportunity to take Selfie with The Commander In Chief Of Armed Forces.

Take note that almost after every endorsement comes a selfie. grin grin grin grin

I imagine how many are on the queue to take selfie with his excellency while Our soldiers are busy fighting recruiting mercenaries to fight Boko Haram
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Endorses Jonathan, Shares House’s Interior Photos by SeverusSnape(m): 12:56pm On Feb 05, 2015
dammytosh:

No, Nollywood and its hungry actors and actress just sees this season as opportunity to take Selfie with The Commander In Chief Of Armed Forces.

Take note that almost after every endorsement comes a selfie. grin grin grin grin

I imagine how many are on the queue to take selfie with his excellency while Our soldiers are busy fighting recruiting mercenaries to fight Boko Haram
So you think mike is hungry... funny
So the ones that endorsed buhari are not hungry... hehehehehe

1 Like

Re: Mike Ezuruonye Endorses Jonathan, Shares House’s Interior Photos by dammytosh: 1:02pm On Feb 05, 2015
SeverusSnape:

So you think mike is hungry... funny
So the ones that endorsed buhari are not hungry... hehehehehe

Who is Mike and how much is the whole Nollywood worth as an industry ?

Most of them are hungry forget about the hypes, the drug peddlers , the gigolo and the prost1tutes/husband snatcher among them
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Endorses Jonathan, Shares House’s Interior Photos by Nobody: 1:03pm On Feb 05, 2015
sucess001:
[size=26pt]The ease at which people have access to the presidency these days...

Jonathan has cheapened the office...imagine how many celebs took selfie with OBJ those days...

Later the current administration will be saying people should respect the office of the president...[/size]
Go and die mugu!!! GEJ operates an open door policy and is not a totalitarian and reclusive leader like your Illiterate "General"

1 Like

Re: Mike Ezuruonye Endorses Jonathan, Shares House’s Interior Photos by njuwo(m): 1:09pm On Feb 05, 2015
kennygee:
If the Selfie will get me a good job in CBN, NNPC or ECOWAS, i will take the selfie o.

cool
Why wait for the selfie to get a good job?
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Endorses Jonathan, Shares House’s Interior Photos by Nobody: 1:10pm On Feb 05, 2015
njuwo:
Why wait for the selfie to get a good job?

Do you have a Contact in these places?
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Endorses Jonathan, Shares House’s Interior Photos by Uncletony(m): 1:15pm On Feb 05, 2015
hazyfm1:
[size=58pt]RUBBISH!![/size]

STILL WON'T GIVE HIM MY VOTE

Get a life! Stop hating!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sophia Momodu Poses With Her Daughter, Imade And Tiwa Savage’s Son Jamil (Photo) / Dominique Oputa Flaunts Her Curves In Sexy New Photos / Queenette Awuka, Cross River Most Beautiful Girl Releases Stunning Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.