Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,119 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:16 AM

Mike Ezuruonye Endorses Jonathan, Shares House’s Interior Photos - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mike Ezuruonye Endorses Jonathan, Shares House’s Interior Photos (52506 Views)

Mike Ezuruonye And Odion Ighalo Hang Out Together (Photo) / Mike Ezuruonye's Cute Son Plays Football.. See The Photos / Uche Jombo, Mike Ezuruonye & Others Pour In Tributes For Muna Obiekwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mike Ezuruonye Endorses Jonathan, Shares House’s Interior Photos by JoBabs(m): 2:55am On Feb 06, 2015
aguiyi:

mugu, that guy is self made and so can you.

the govt of America did not make bill gates or mark of facebook, they used the conducive environment created by the govt to make themselves rich.

same thing dangote and innoson is doing, get a life and stop expecting the govt to serve you tea on bed

Ur comment shows †hat u r super/ hyper/ mega mugu, when did Dangote start making his mark? †he Government has a lot †o do bro, please wake up..... U making mention of Bill Gates, how many Bill Gate's initiatives do we have in Nigeria? Which invention has ever been celebrated in Nigeria? Wake up bro.... Just because u eat with a spoon doesn'† mean you should spite those who eat with †heir hands....
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Endorses Jonathan, Shares House’s Interior Photos by Nobody: 9:46am On Feb 06, 2015
aguiyi:

mugu, that guy is self made and so can you.

the govt of America did not make bill gates or mark of facebook, they used the conducive environment created by the govt to make themselves rich.

same thing dangote and innoson is doing, get a life and stop expecting the govt to serve you tea on bed
guy u suppose to be a professional journalist .... I love this response
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Endorses Jonathan, Shares House’s Interior Photos by berryworld: 7:02am On Feb 07, 2015
[Nigerian youth ain'nt lazy guy,nigerian govt is damn 2 bad,afta rall its d duty of d govt 2 provide basic amenities 2 its citizenry.we're nt asking 2 much frm dem,let dem jst give us d neccessary basic amenities first.I can't jst believe u r saying nigerian youth r lazy,u must be sick in ur head 4 saying dat.quote author=slikcipher post=30446515]

Bro don't waste your time on such people.,... Nigerian youths are lazy, too lazy. Always wanting to collect.!!! [/quote]
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Endorses Jonathan, Shares House’s Interior Photos by berryworld: 7:06am On Feb 07, 2015
Hw dem no go endorse am wen he don use moni 2 buy dem heart,nigeria a country were everyone has sold dere right,I no blame d guy oo him too got 2 survive.
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Endorses Jonathan, Shares House’s Interior Photos by mamamummy(f): 5:00am On Feb 08, 2015
sweettease:
Why won't he endorse Jonathan? When his wife and kids are in Canada and he can bail to Canada when he pleases and the corruption in Nigeria does little or nothing to his living standard.

I just pity the ones who have no job, no electricity, pays more on transportation because of the fuel hike, suffers the effect of inflation more, can barely pay school fees, etc and are still excited about these so called celebrity endorsements.
which fuel hike? Sit down in your uncle's living room and surf the internet 24/7 and keep waiting for GEJ to spoon feed you. Lazy bwoi.
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Endorses Jonathan, Shares House’s Interior Photos by sweettease(f): 6:48am On Feb 08, 2015
mamamummy:
which fuel hike? Sit down in your uncle's living room and surf the internet 24/7 and keep waiting for GEJ to spoon feed you. Lazy bwoi.
Your moniker says it all
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Endorses Jonathan, Shares House’s Interior Photos by mamamummy(f): 4:09am On Feb 11, 2015
sweettease:

Your moniker says it all
what does it say?
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Endorses Jonathan, Shares House’s Interior Photos by Pumpkin911(f): 3:56pm On Feb 12, 2015
.. One of my "crushs" kiss kiss...anytin u do..i do

..even if I ve to vote for.....

..on second thoughts..
.. I luv "change"....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Soundcity TV Replies Peter Okoye / Dominique Oputa Flaunts Her Curves In Sexy New Photos / Sophia Momodu Poses With Her Daughter, Imade And Tiwa Savage’s Son Jamil (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.