Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,224 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:02 AM

Mike Ezuruonye Endorses Jonathan, Shares House’s Interior Photos - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mike Ezuruonye Endorses Jonathan, Shares House’s Interior Photos (52509 Views)

Mike Ezuruonye And Odion Ighalo Hang Out Together (Photo) / Mike Ezuruonye's Cute Son Plays Football.. See The Photos / Uche Jombo, Mike Ezuruonye & Others Pour In Tributes For Muna Obiekwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mike Ezuruonye Endorses Jonathan, Shares House’s Interior Photos by njuwo(m): 1:15pm On Feb 05, 2015
kennygee:

Do you have a Contact in these places?
Yes, i do.
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Endorses Jonathan, Shares House’s Interior Photos by hazyfm1: 1:18pm On Feb 05, 2015
Uncletony:

Get a life! Stop hating!!

OK
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Endorses Jonathan, Shares House’s Interior Photos by Nobody: 1:20pm On Feb 05, 2015
njuwo:
Yes, i do.

Please link a girl up.
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Endorses Jonathan, Shares House’s Interior Photos by njuwo(m): 1:24pm On Feb 05, 2015
kennygee:

Please link a girl up.
I've lost it even before i got it.
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Endorses Jonathan, Shares House’s Interior Photos by DBestDoc(f): 1:24pm On Feb 05, 2015
50calibre:

You're a bleating retar*d!! What conducive environment has the Nigerian government created? Keep deluding yourself by thinking you're in the same league as those people.

Short sighted retar*ds like you are always quick to name drop Dangote, bill gates & Zuckerberg without taking various factors into account.

You're not Dangote, he was born rich whereas you're just a regular joe on the street. I understand your expectations of your government are so low because you're used to it but don't try to stifle the voice of someone demanding the basics from her government.

Moro*n!!

Thank you my bro. The truth is some of these guys have never left the shores of Nigeria, i read what that guy wrote up there and all i did was to smh. Ignorance is bliss as they say,let him leave that dungeon of a country to a functional environment for one month only and let's see if he will write the same trash he wrote up there.

Adaptation is really a good phenomenon, some people are used to eating from the trash can that it has become the norm to them.
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Endorses Jonathan, Shares House’s Interior Photos by mickeymimi: 1:25pm On Feb 05, 2015
me sef need to take selfie wif Jonathan before he goes back to otueke in febuhari.
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Endorses Jonathan, Shares House’s Interior Photos by Purehuman(m): 1:27pm On Feb 05, 2015
The interior design of the house is classic.

GEJ till 2019.
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Endorses Jonathan, Shares House’s Interior Photos by Popemax(m): 1:37pm On Feb 05, 2015
sucess001:
[size=26pt]The ease at which people have access to the presidency these days...

Jonathan has cheapened the office...imagine how many celebs took selfie with OBJ those days...

Later the current administration will be saying people should respect the office of the president...[/size]
took selfie with Kenya west and wife.....also took with Jazzy and many more....stop talking nonsense
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Endorses Jonathan, Shares House’s Interior Photos by studded(m): 1:38pm On Feb 05, 2015
sweettease:
Why won't he endorse Jonathan? When his wife and kids are in Canada and he can bail to Canada when he pleases and the corruption in Nigeria does little or nothing to his living standard.

I just pity the ones who have no job, no electricity, pays more on transportation because of the fuel hike, suffers the effect of inflation more, can barely pay school fees, etc and her still excited about this so called celebrity endorsements.

Re: Mike Ezuruonye Endorses Jonathan, Shares House’s Interior Photos by oneday00d(m): 1:40pm On Feb 05, 2015
sucess001:
[size=26pt]The ease at which people have access to the presidency these days...

Jonathan has cheapened the office...imagine how many celebs took selfie with OBJ those days...

Later the current administration will be saying people should respect the office of the president...[/size]
Bro its humility on d part of our of amiable president
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Endorses Jonathan, Shares House’s Interior Photos by wizard007(m): 1:51pm On Feb 05, 2015
Change2015:

So when we see the banking industry and the telecoms industry shedding tens of thousands of jobs, the textile industry still awaiting the funding promised before the last election, more jobs advertised as commission based or commission only, more outsourcing and lower wages for contract staff, mass unemployment and deaths at the immigration recruitment exercise etc. we should conclude that the government has made the environment conducive for business?

#change
#GMB
#APC

That man you quoted is a [size=20pt]Stupid[/size] man

I SAID STUPIID AND THESE people CHANGED IT...Yes we need change but not this type that stops me fron using my preferred words....he is a Stu*pid man once again!!

1 Like

Re: Mike Ezuruonye Endorses Jonathan, Shares House’s Interior Photos by 100Cents: 1:58pm On Feb 05, 2015
YNeme3E:
More photos

What is multi million naira about this house ?

For record purposes, most Nigerian actors are way back financially..
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Endorses Jonathan, Shares House’s Interior Photos by sucess001(m): 1:59pm On Feb 05, 2015
Popemax:
took selfie with Kenya west and wife.....also took with Jazzy and many more....stop talking nonsense

wetin dis one dey talk...don jazzy and obama? bros wake up...its afternoon already!
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Endorses Jonathan, Shares House’s Interior Photos by 100Cents: 2:00pm On Feb 05, 2015
aguiyi:

mugu, that guy is self made and so can you.

the govt of America did not make bill gates or mark of facebook, they used the conducive environment created by the govt to make themselves rich.

same thing dangote and innoson is doing, get a life and stop expecting the govt to serve you tea on bed

No, she thinks money grows like grass in Canada..
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Endorses Jonathan, Shares House’s Interior Photos by sucess001(m): 2:01pm On Feb 05, 2015
oneday00d:

Bro its humility on d part of our of amiable president

Humility or desperation?
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Endorses Jonathan, Shares House’s Interior Photos by babaireti(m): 2:21pm On Feb 05, 2015
aguiyi:

the govt of America did not make bill gates or mark of facebook, they used the conducive environment created by the govt to make themselves rich.

same thing dangote and innoson is doing, get a life and stop expecting the govt to serve you tea on bed
Are you daft? the guy is saying the present situation does not provide enabling environment to grow in all spheres of life and therefore ,everybody should wise up and not endorse any govt that will not impact positively on lives and society ,and you are here talking of Bill gates and Bill Clinton , foolish man
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Endorses Jonathan, Shares House’s Interior Photos by Reference(m): 2:49pm On Feb 05, 2015
aguiyi:

Good reply any day, any time under any government. Nigeria is the way it is because the slothful are in the majority.
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Endorses Jonathan, Shares House’s Interior Photos by tripleik(m): 3:04pm On Feb 05, 2015
They can as well act a movie with the president. I wonder how that affects my unemployment situation......mtschewwww. Mike,Gordons or anybdy dont cast my vote for me,Jack bauer can as well endorse him. Rubbish
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Endorses Jonathan, Shares House’s Interior Photos by killuminati(m): 3:24pm On Feb 05, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

lolz...that act alone will earn you 300years imprisonment under Buhari...so better be wise!!!
good. Sai Buhari
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Endorses Jonathan, Shares House’s Interior Photos by halimat38(f): 3:54pm On Feb 05, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Nollywood as a whole endorses Jonathan.

Am sure you get the flow,bro jona has given them money "kudi "but seriously is this destroying the future of our generations,I feel for my country nja.
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Endorses Jonathan, Shares House’s Interior Photos by halimat38(f): 4:04pm On Feb 05, 2015
YNeme3E:
http://naijagists.com/mike-ezuruonye-endorses-jonathan-shares-houses-interior-photos/

Nollywood actor Mike Ezuruonye is surely living a big life. The actor whose wife and children are based in Canada recently endorsed Goodluck Jonathan for another four more years.
Days after Mike and his fellow Nollywood hustlers reportedly got several millions of Naira from GEJ campaign team, the actor has started flaunting his assets.

See the interior of his multi-million naira apartment below

Since he got married to a Toronto-based lady, Nkechi Nnorom back in 2010, the actor has been shuttling between Canada and Nigeria.

why are all this low life bastards like this post "this "mamafuckers "are doomed should I be happy that my good health,having a good job ,driving on a better road,
being able to cook one pot of soup without breaking the bank is being robbed by Jonathan and his people ,this guys do not care imagine Jonathan using Nigeria money to buy vote for himself country were 82% level of poverty is high and that is why he thinks the masses need only one bag of rice cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Endorses Jonathan, Shares House’s Interior Photos by M4gunners: 4:13pm On Feb 05, 2015
sweettease:
Why won't he endorse Jonathan? When his wife and kids are in Canada and he can bail to Canada when he pleases and the corruption in Nigeria does little or nothing to his living standard.

I just pity the ones who have no job, no electricity, pays more on transportation because of the fuel hike, suffers the effect of inflation more, can barely pay school fees, etc and her still excited about this so called celebrity endorsements.
Weda u like it or not Ozuruonye is for GEJ.
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Endorses Jonathan, Shares House’s Interior Photos by halimat38(f): 4:39pm On Feb 05, 2015
slikcipher:

Bro don't waste your time on such people.,... Nigerian youths are lazy, too lazy. Always wanting to collect.!!!

you are the biggest foooooooool EVER
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Endorses Jonathan, Shares House’s Interior Photos by halimat38(f): 4:40pm On Feb 05, 2015
slikcipher:

Bro don't waste your time on such people.,... Nigerian youths are lazy, too lazy. Always wanting to collect.!!!

you are the biggest foooooooool EVER you will continue to suffer "oloriburuku "somebody
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Endorses Jonathan, Shares House’s Interior Photos by halimat38(f): 4:43pm On Feb 05, 2015
slikcipher:

you are the biggest foooooooool EVER you will continue to suffer "oloriburuku "somebody tongue tongue tongue
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Endorses Jonathan, Shares House’s Interior Photos by maternal: 5:04pm On Feb 05, 2015
100Cents:

No, she thinks money grows like grass in Canada..

It's not hard to understand what she meant. Mike's son and wife are Canadian citizens. They are GUARANTEED quality healthcare, education, running water, electricity, and yes money every month to provide for themselves if they can't financially. Mike being married to a Canadian citizen can and already has permanent residency if not citizenship by now. Therefore he's entitled to the same benefits. What does this mean ? Nigerian can be a war zone tomorrow and he'll just buy a one way ticket and leave. The state of Nigeria or Nigeria's prosperity does not directly affect him, HE HAS OPTIONS unlike most Nigerians. What can't most here understand when she was blasting Mike for having Canadian papers yet endorsing anyone ready to pay him despite their ability to govern ? What ?

If GEJ was doing such a good and Nigeria is getting better why is he tucking his wife/son away all the way in Canada ? Buy them a 1 way ticket and let them come and enjoy the prosperity happening in naija due to GEJ leadership. The fact is most of these Nigerian celebrities have dual citizenship to a better country and could careless about who leads naija and how well they do it. They can always get on a plane and leave. Lastly, the state must give one a platform to be success and become self-made. While Bill Gates is self-made he wouldn't have accomplished what he did without good and stable electricity to innovate, no ?
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Endorses Jonathan, Shares House’s Interior Photos by SenatorJames(m): 6:07pm On Feb 05, 2015
Mike is one of the actors i always love seeing in movies. anyway presidential election is on february 14 and today is 5, warming up to perform my civic responsibility.
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Endorses Jonathan, Shares House’s Interior Photos by 50calibre(m): 6:51pm On Feb 05, 2015
DBestDoc:

Thank you my bro. The truth is some of these guys have never left the shores of Nigeria, i read what that guy wrote up there and all i did was to smh. Ignorance is bliss as they say,let him leave that dungeon of a country to a functional environment for one month only and let's see if he will write the same trash he wrote up there.

Adaptation is really a good phenomenon, some people are used to eating from the trash can that it has become the norm to them.

Lol So true!!
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Endorses Jonathan, Shares House’s Interior Photos by sweettease(f): 9:11pm On Feb 05, 2015
aguiyi:

Look at this low life trying to justify a bad government.
You can go ahead and vote for any tom, dick or harry endorsed by a celebrity because you are not expecting then to serve you bread and tea. Need I remind you how much dangote lost because of the current economy? So even the so called Dangote was affected somehow.
If you don't realise how much power we give them with our votes and how it affects us one way or the other then your perspective is worse than that of a toddler.
I went to school, I'm working, I intend to get a PhD someday by God's grace and no matter how far I go in my career, a good government will always make my efforts yield better results.
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Endorses Jonathan, Shares House’s Interior Photos by sweettease(f): 9:39pm On Feb 05, 2015
TheSonOfMark:
Dumped groupies be like :

This one can't even stand the smell of his own armpit while taking a picture that he had to cover his nose.
Go deal with your body odour first before you post clueless comments.
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Endorses Jonathan, Shares House’s Interior Photos by oladapolif: 11:58pm On Feb 05, 2015
How did you get 230likes? 230 Nigerians are dumb... The govt made Bill Gates and Mark of facebook, cos the govt provided standard education for them and trust me, there is alot of Bill Gates in Nigeria, that their talents and ideas has been perish by bad governance, Dangote and rich Nigerians made their money from natural resources.. my brother, u lack wisdom and understanding, that part of bad governance too. i am presently in Canada and i have been getting free education for 2yrs, When i was in Nigeria.. my english bad pass Patience Jonathan.. now i am living a life that i am thinking of been a professional.. Omo, Nigeria needs help

aguiyi:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dominique Oputa Flaunts Her Curves In Sexy New Photos / Queenette Awuka, Cross River Most Beautiful Girl Releases Stunning Photos / Pics: Roman Goddess On The Streets Of Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.