Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,937 members, 7,838,343 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

US Cautions Dokubo, Tompolo, Others Over Inflammatory Statements - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US Cautions Dokubo, Tompolo, Others Over Inflammatory Statements (26331 Views)

How Tompolo, Others Allegedly Bombed Oil, Gas Pipelines – MEND / T.Y. Danjuma Wants Dokubo-Asari, Tompolo, Others Arrested / War Threat: APC Asks Jonathan To Call Asari-dokubo, Tompolo, Others To Order (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Cautions Dokubo, Tompolo, Others Over Inflammatory Statements by clevvermind(m): 10:07am On Feb 05, 2015
MalcoImX:

STREAM SIDE EXCHANGE, by JP Clark
Child: River bird, river bird
Sitting all day long
On the hook over grass
River bird, river bird,
Sing to me a song
Of all that pass
And say,
Will mother come back today?
Bird: You cannot know
And should not bother;
Tide and market come and go
And so shall your mother.
grin i know you are a kid.
Re: US Cautions Dokubo, Tompolo, Others Over Inflammatory Statements by Ttalk: 10:09am On Feb 05, 2015
clevvermind:
you are a goat. buhari made that statement. do you expect them to agree? they must shift the blame. this is politics.

I know you will result to insult, it shows the type of home you came from. Show proof that GMB made such statement or keep your mouth shut

8 Likes

Re: US Cautions Dokubo, Tompolo, Others Over Inflammatory Statements by MalcoImX: 10:14am On Feb 05, 2015
clevvermind:
And what wisdom has your age added if you can blatantly lie to your kids and yo'self?

7 Likes

Re: US Cautions Dokubo, Tompolo, Others Over Inflammatory Statements by Ttalk: 10:17am On Feb 05, 2015
MalcoImX:
And what wisdom has your age added if you can blatantly lie to your kids and yo'self?

Don't mind the dullard, he thinks everyone is as ignorance as he is. I asked him to show proof that GMB made such statement but he couldn't. Who knows maybe he doesn't know how to assess information in 21century

7 Likes

Re: US Cautions Dokubo, Tompolo, Others Over Inflammatory Statements by clevvermind(m): 10:19am On Feb 05, 2015
MalcoImX:
stop defending buhari. Buhari is already making you people not to think straight. I'm telling any lie.

1 Like

Re: US Cautions Dokubo, Tompolo, Others Over Inflammatory Statements by MalcoImX: 10:22am On Feb 05, 2015
Ttalk:

Don't mind the dullard, he thinks everyone is as ignorance as he is. I asked him to show proof that GMB made such statement but he couldn't. Who knows maybe he doesn't know how to assess information in 20century
They are just afraid that Buhari will make things work, and don't want their people to later say, 'Oh, so these people have been cheating us all this while.' That's what I think of all these unreasonable arguments.

6 Likes

Re: US Cautions Dokubo, Tompolo, Others Over Inflammatory Statements by luckylucky: 10:23am On Feb 05, 2015
clevvermind:
Have they cautioned buhari over the statement he made in 2011? have they cautioned those who want to form a parallel government if they lose? just my question.
I can see how brainless you're, individual like you will cause war and later fly out of the country for refuge. God will disgrace as many that want to used poor and less privileged citizens as a war tools to execute havoc during and after election.

5 Likes

Re: US Cautions Dokubo, Tompolo, Others Over Inflammatory Statements by Ttalk: 10:28am On Feb 05, 2015
MalcoImX:
They are just afraid that Buhari will make things work, and don't want their people to later say, 'Oh, so these people have been cheating us all this while.' That's what I think of all these unreasonable arguments.

His type are among the bandwagon who doesnt have mind of his own, he made inferences from grapevine and base his judgement on that. When you show him the truth he will result to insult. By their words we shall know them. Ignore the lad

6 Likes

Re: US Cautions Dokubo, Tompolo, Others Over Inflammatory Statements by MalcoImX: 10:29am On Feb 05, 2015
clevvermind:
stop defending buhari. Buhari is already making you people not to think straight. I'm telling any lie.
There's nothing wrong in chipping in for a man who come what may is not running to Benin republic or France when the chips are down.

2 Likes

Re: US Cautions Dokubo, Tompolo, Others Over Inflammatory Statements by bcomputer101: 10:30am On Feb 05, 2015
Here is my Pledge on the ELECTION day!

I pledge to Nigeria my country.
To remove Jonathan and Sambo,
To be gentle, loyal on election day,
To vote BUHARI and OSINBAJO with all my strength,
To protect my vote and uphold no violence and trouble.
So help me God!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Cautions Dokubo, Tompolo, Others Over Inflammatory Statements by clevvermind(m): 10:31am On Feb 05, 2015
Ttalk:

Don't mind the dullard, he thinks everyone is as ignorance as he is. I asked him to show proof that GMB made such statement but he couldn't. Who knows maybe he doesn't know how to assess information in 20century
it is clear that u are the dullard here still living in the 20th century.

Why don't you provide the link to prove your case if you are not lying.
Everybody knows that buhari made that statement back then. I can still remember vividly when he made that statement.
So, stop fooling yourself. little boy.

1 Like

Re: US Cautions Dokubo, Tompolo, Others Over Inflammatory Statements by MalcoImX: 10:34am On Feb 05, 2015
Ttalk:

His type are among the bandwagon who doesnt have mind of his own, he made inferences from grapevine and base his judgement on that. When you show him the truth he will result to insult. By their words we shall know them. Ignore the lad
Ok, buddy! We ain't asking for too much but a future for our children and country (including his) with whoever will provide that.

1 Like

Re: US Cautions Dokubo, Tompolo, Others Over Inflammatory Statements by Nobody: 10:36am On Feb 05, 2015
Why don't they caution boko haram? idiiot bunch
Re: US Cautions Dokubo, Tompolo, Others Over Inflammatory Statements by antontech(m): 10:38am On Feb 05, 2015
Ndi Nzuzu! what hv they done about Boko Haram? rrubish
Re: US Cautions Dokubo, Tompolo, Others Over Inflammatory Statements by iiichidodo: 10:40am On Feb 05, 2015
Sorry yanks, that boat has since sailed...They are prepared for eventualities because no one has the monopoly of violence..Our hope is Nigeria prepares herself to seek for new oil blocs in katsina and kano state.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Cautions Dokubo, Tompolo, Others Over Inflammatory Statements by Ttalk: 10:40am On Feb 05, 2015
clevvermind:

Everybody knows that buhari made that statement back then. I still remembered vividly when he made that statement.
So, stop fooling yourself.

Ode you should know that is an oversight.

Provide link to substantiate your proof

Meanwhile check this it will help your ignorance:

2015: North Will Confront Jonathan — Lawal Kaita (PDP)
POSTED BY TRANSFORMATIONWATCH ⋅ MARCH 29, 2012

An elder statesman and chieftain of the ruling Peoples Democratic Party, Alhaji Lawal Kaita, has hit hard on the party over its recent convention which, he said, fell short of the dreams and aspirations of its founders.

Kaita, who described the emergence of the Bamanga Tukur-led NWC of the party as a grand ploy by President Goodluck Jonathan to contest the 2015 presidential race, said the north would ensure he never succeeds.

“We hear rumours all over that Jonathan is planning to contest in 2015. Well, the north is going to be prepared if the country remains one.

That is, if the country remains one, we are going to fight for it. If not, everybody can go his way,” he told LEADERSHIP in an exclusive interview in Katsina. Lawal Kaita said the recent stand of the party on consensus was a total negation of the motive behind forming the party.

Read more: http://newsrescue.com/pdp-affair-revealed-man-promised-make-nigeria-ungovernable-jonathan-wins/#ixzz3QlebKZk6

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Cautions Dokubo, Tompolo, Others Over Inflammatory Statements by rman: 10:41am On Feb 05, 2015
clevvermind:

I know you do not understand
Re: US Cautions Dokubo, Tompolo, Others Over Inflammatory Statements by MalcoImX: 10:42am On Feb 05, 2015
clevvermind:

Everybody knows that buhari made that statement back then. I still remembered vividly when he made that statement.
So, stop fooling yourself.

I'd wanted to go, but hey, lets bury this dude
|
In 2010, as reported by various sections of the media, Lawal Keita, a PDP chieftain stated that if a person from the North did not win the 2011 elections, Nigeria will be made ungovernable .
Below are links to that effect as reported by the press when that statement was made.
http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2010/10/08/group-wants-kaita-tried-for-treason/
|
In April 2011, Reuben Abati slandered Buhari in The Guardian about same statements of making Nigeria ungovernable. Buhari sued Abati to court in 2011 for damaging his name. President Jonathan begged Buhari on behalf of Abati to settle out of court because Abati
might end up in jail. On 11 July 2012 Rueben Abati and The Guardian published an unreserved apology to Buhari.

http://newsrescue.com/rueben-abati-retracts-libelous-invention-linking-buhari-terror-compensates-general-damages/

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: US Cautions Dokubo, Tompolo, Others Over Inflammatory Statements by Nobody: 10:43am On Feb 05, 2015
who says election is next week sef?
Re: US Cautions Dokubo, Tompolo, Others Over Inflammatory Statements by Burger01(m): 10:43am On Feb 05, 2015
...and our own clueless government could not condemn these criminals! This shows Jonathan is corrupt and a criminal himself. We must stop all these nonsense come Febuhari 14th 2015. angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Cautions Dokubo, Tompolo, Others Over Inflammatory Statements by tommysparks: 10:44am On Feb 05, 2015
Us will swiftly react to niger delta because there is oil there so they only want to protect their interest. When they came to get the chibok girls after they found out there is no oil in the north east on commercial quantity they abandoned the search and never made any statement till today.

1 Like

Re: US Cautions Dokubo, Tompolo, Others Over Inflammatory Statements by wellmax(m): 10:48am On Feb 05, 2015
Since the DSS has gone on sleep mode. Yeye people.
Re: US Cautions Dokubo, Tompolo, Others Over Inflammatory Statements by thaoriginator: 10:48am On Feb 05, 2015
rozayx5:

shhhhh, stop making noise, the day you jam a militant you will slap an army man if you escape

when you hear guys like tompolo talking they aint cowards, TY danjuma should shut da hell up and enjoy the stolen oil wealth while he can
O boy, see men shocked

But dem go run if dem see me n my goons
Re: US Cautions Dokubo, Tompolo, Others Over Inflammatory Statements by aorta(m): 10:49am On Feb 05, 2015
farano:
Ok 9ja govt should caution him too abi dem dey fear? undecided
Ferrari baby
Re: US Cautions Dokubo, Tompolo, Others Over Inflammatory Statements by Nobody: 10:50am On Feb 05, 2015
tommysparks:
Us will swiftly react to niger delta because there is oil there so they only want to protect their interest. When they came to get the chibok girls after they found out there is no oil in the north east on commercial quantity they abandoned the search and never made any statement till today.

Us is currently the world's largest producer of oil.
They do not export and they have stopped imports from nigeria and several other countries.
Us does not need nigerian oil in anyway.

This is 2015. Get informed.

1 Like

Re: US Cautions Dokubo, Tompolo, Others Over Inflammatory Statements by Akpan107(m): 10:50am On Feb 05, 2015
eighTHREAD:
A new fool is someone who believes asari dokubo will go to war after feeding fat and getting contracts from FG with several investments abroad and many sweet wives grin. The man is just making threats that would have been taken seriously had it been he's still in the creeks and poor.
We are only saying 'no' to fake Change, and 'yes' Positive Change in GEJ. Nothing will ever make Buhari rule this Country!!

1 Like

Re: US Cautions Dokubo, Tompolo, Others Over Inflammatory Statements by caesaraba(m): 10:51am On Feb 05, 2015
masterpower:

Until the US answer these questions, i wont take them serious.

Hahahahahahahahahah Rotfwml! Who cares if you take them serious or not? Lwkmfh!!! Bros relax. You are just another anonymous moniker occasionally ranting on NL. Don't take yourself too seriously okay. You are anonymous (unknown). Dem d talk Asari and co, u sef dy call urself join. The things we read on nairaland. Take it easy biko.
Re: US Cautions Dokubo, Tompolo, Others Over Inflammatory Statements by thaoriginator: 10:52am On Feb 05, 2015
clevvermind:
you are a nitwit. a cretinous bastard.
see first class bastard talkin shits to me.. Ur useless dad shlda use double condoms

3 Likes

Re: US Cautions Dokubo, Tompolo, Others Over Inflammatory Statements by Akpan107(m): 10:55am On Feb 05, 2015
PassingShot:
But our Jonathan has failed to caution them thinking that those insignificant numbers can help him hang on to power. We shall see.
Some ppl think they can use the blood of Dogs and Baboons to threaten the Niger Deltan.

The former coupist will never be President of Nigeria...

Lets just keep calm and not talk too much. We shall all see!
Re: US Cautions Dokubo, Tompolo, Others Over Inflammatory Statements by clevvermind(m): 10:59am On Feb 05, 2015
thaoriginator:
see first class bastard talkin shits to me.. Ur useless dad shlda use double condoms
this is stale. find another thing. you don't have to be insulting those far better than you.

2 Likes

Re: US Cautions Dokubo, Tompolo, Others Over Inflammatory Statements by Nobody: 10:59am On Feb 05, 2015
I see GEJ facing the world crime court if there is any violent in this election. There are evidence that he is supporting violence.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oyo State Governorship Election. - Online Poll. / How Buhari Stopped Osinbajo From Assigning Portfolios To New Ministers / Attack On Charly Boy: Suspects Arrested After (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.