Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,082 members, 7,852,672 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 11:35 PM

US Cautions Dokubo, Tompolo, Others Over Inflammatory Statements - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US Cautions Dokubo, Tompolo, Others Over Inflammatory Statements (26348 Views)

How Tompolo, Others Allegedly Bombed Oil, Gas Pipelines – MEND / T.Y. Danjuma Wants Dokubo-Asari, Tompolo, Others Arrested / War Threat: APC Asks Jonathan To Call Asari-dokubo, Tompolo, Others To Order (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Cautions Dokubo, Tompolo, Others Over Inflammatory Statements by ogunwalea(m): 5:19pm On Feb 05, 2015
okokhaerat:
calling someone else a bastard jst cos he spoke his mind? Wow! U behave like ur neighbour too, ask ur mum who ur dad rili is!
nice one man. And he calls himself clevermind. A beg just change am to dullmind.
Re: US Cautions Dokubo, Tompolo, Others Over Inflammatory Statements by ogunwalea(m): 5:20pm On Feb 05, 2015
clevvermind:
@malcolmx and Ttalk. those thing you posted up there are useless. i'm not ready to waste mb on nonsense.

let me take some wine. excuse me.
wine or urine? tongue grin
Re: US Cautions Dokubo, Tompolo, Others Over Inflammatory Statements by olisaEze(m): 5:20pm On Feb 05, 2015
thaoriginator:
Dat ugly fat pig should be put in his damn place couple with that his stupeed illiterate of a wife!

3rd to comment angry
Y did d US not caution rotimi amaechi whn he threatened blood on d streets and spoke of forming a parallel govt if d APC shud lose? Whr wer they whn a man pastin GEJ's posters in d north had his hands cut off! Wht hav u done 4d pple on d street whr u live or evn ur village, dt has given u d right 2abuse a man dt defied d govt and slept in d bush 4d sake of his pple!?
Re: US Cautions Dokubo, Tompolo, Others Over Inflammatory Statements by Eluwilussit(m): 5:22pm On Feb 05, 2015
America has no moral right to caution any nigerian. Be it Buhari or Asari. They refused to come to our aid when Ebola hit us. They not only refused to help us with arms to fight Boko Haram, but blocked the sale of arms to us from their allies. America and all their media, should be banned from our country at this critical time. Their president has refused to visit us and yet we are allies.

It is better we wallow in our corrupt ways on our own than have anybody dictating to us. We will wipe our arses ourselves someday. Nigeria is for Nigerians and the nationalities that live in our dear country.

1 Like

Re: US Cautions Dokubo, Tompolo, Others Over Inflammatory Statements by ogunwalea(m): 5:31pm On Feb 05, 2015
clevvermind:
you are a notorious bastard. wasted ovum and sperm. son of a bitch. product of imbeciles.
it's glaring that you are sick. You r just ranting nonsense like a mad fellow. A useless and clueless man. Anyways, you r not completely useless, you can at least be used as a bad example...... cheesy grin

Get Well Soon bro
Re: US Cautions Dokubo, Tompolo, Others Over Inflammatory Statements by naijanaso: 5:47pm On Feb 05, 2015
Eluwilussit:
America has no moral right to caution any nigerian. Be it Buhari or Asari. They refused to come to our aid when Ebola hit us. They not only refused to help us with arms to fight Boko Haram, but blocked the sale of arms to us from their allies. America and all their media, should be banned from our country at this critical time. Their president has refused to visit us and yet we are allies.

It is better we wallow in our corrupt ways on our own than have anybody dictating to us. We will wipe our arses ourselves someday. Nigeria is for Nigerians and the nationalities that live in our dear country.

I couldn't help but say GOD BLESS YOU! I hate America. They are wicked and hypocritical. They are the real problems we have all over the world. Useless people. They are indirectly wanting Nigeria to go to war so that they will come in and take our oil like in the middle east. God no go gree for them.
Meanwhile, when Amaechi said he was going to form a parallel government should he loose the election, they did not call him to order. I even believe that America could be sponsoring Boko haram. Yeye America!

1 Like

Re: US Cautions Dokubo, Tompolo, Others Over Inflammatory Statements by Rexnegro(m): 9:59pm On Feb 05, 2015
clevvermind:
nor worry na. na me make the statement. nonsense. let me tell you clear here that nobody can do those guys anything. they just can't.
U tink so ? But the last time I checked they were not powerful than US o.... Only a day is enough to clear them if they remain headstrong and cause war ...they should try it now that they have been cautioned....na US o not naija govt o ...
Re: US Cautions Dokubo, Tompolo, Others Over Inflammatory Statements by oluwafemi113(m): 6:38am On Feb 06, 2015
masterpower:
Why haven't the useless US condemn bokoharam and its allies? Why haven't they condemn the likes of Buhari and other so called the northern elders for their inflamatory statements?
What are they also waiting for to warn the APC for threatning Nigeria with a paralel government?

Until the US answer these questions, i wont take them serious.

You sound like one who is brainwashed

I petty the future of this country with your like
Re: US Cautions Dokubo, Tompolo, Others Over Inflammatory Statements by MalcoImX: 2:49pm On Feb 06, 2015
Mancity26:

“God willing, by 2015, something will
happen. They either conduct a free and
fair election or they go a very disgraceful
way. If what happened in 2011 should
again happen in 2015, by the grace of
God, the dog and baboon would all be
soaked in blood.” – M. Buhari
“2015 will be bloody…” – M. Buhari
In Hausa idiom, dogs and baboons always refer to a pre- or an ongoing events. It only means whatever is on the table is going to be keenly contested. As an example, a match between Barcelona and Real Madrid can be talked about by the Hausaman as to be 'like dogs and baboons soaked in blood' because it is expected to be very tough for both teams. Any after match clash, even if bloody is something else - it cannot be covered under the statement.
Buhari cannot be foolish to talk in the manner you're putting it!
Re: US Cautions Dokubo, Tompolo, Others Over Inflammatory Statements by MalcoImX: 2:56pm On Feb 06, 2015
[quote author=fritiyo post=30455905][/quote]If you cannot from the article decipher what he means by that, then that's where your troubles begin.
Re: US Cautions Dokubo, Tompolo, Others Over Inflammatory Statements by TheIkoro(m): 5:32pm On Feb 06, 2015
Deeman87:
The United States Commission on International Religious Freedom (USCIRF) has cautioned former militants of the Niger Delta, Alhaji Mujaheed Dokubo-Asari, Victor Ben Ebikabowei aka Boy Loaf, and Government Ekpemupolo, aka, Tompolo, over all the inflammatory statements that are being credited to them in the build up to the presidential election that is coming up next week Saturday.

The commission while making this warning in its latest report which its chairman, Dr. Katina Lantos Swett, made available to correspondents of the Department of State in Washington, DC during the week, added that such statements coming from the former militants who have been threatening wars if President Goodluck Jonathan loses the election, could lead to a religiously-motivated violence if proper measures are not taken by politicians and security agents in good time.

Reacting to the inflammatory statements that are being credited to the former militants, the USCRIF warned President Goodluck Jonathan and other candidates to prevent the looming electoral violence by calming their supporters as well as warning them against such statements.

USCIRF also called on all Nigeria’s political parties to hold responsible their members who are issuing statements inciting violence along religious lines. It also called on the Nigeria’s police and judiciary to impartially hold accountable all perpetrators of electoral violence.

The agency however hailed the decision of the United States to withhold visas to persons who engage in, plan, and/or perpetrate electoral violence in Nigeria, adding that such decision would send a strong message in support of peaceful elections in the country. It also maintained that every effort needed to be undertaken to ensure peaceful elections and prevent the use of religion to stir up more violence

Meanwhile, the United Nations Security Council has condemned in the strongest terms the continued escalation of attacks perpetrated by Boko Haram terrorists, pointing to an attack on 1 February in Borno State, Nigeria and to increasing attacks in the Lake Chad Basin region, including, on 29 and 30 January, against Chadian forces deployed in Cameroon near the town of Fotokol, which killed four Chadian soldiers and injured 12 others.

In a statement issued to the press in New York, the 15 members extended their condolences and sympathies to the families of those killed and injured, and to the peoples and the Governments of the Federal Republic of Nigeria and Chad.

Recalling their Presidential Statement of 19 January this year, Council members reiterated their deep concern that the activities of Boko Haram are undermining the peace and stability of the West and Central African region.

They urged the region to enhance regional military operations and coordination to more effectively and immediately combat Boko Haram. In that regard, they commended the Chadian army’s swift assistance in Cameroon, which resulted in neutralisation of 123 Boko Haram combatants and the capture of others.

Members of the 15-State body reaffirmed that terrorism in all its forms and manifestations, including the actions of Boko Haram, constitutes one of the most serious threats to international peace and security, and that any acts of terrorism are criminal and unjustifiable, regardless of their motivation, wherever, whenever and by whosoever committed.

http://leadership.ng/news/409599/cautions-dokubo-tompolo-inflammatory-statements

O GOD my Creator, I thank Thee. And I do indeed rejoice that the same culture that deemed The Second World War as being
no more than the product of an "evil ideology," has finally seen enough to use the word "religious"
concerning that of which I say:

If only all you will have is a world war.

- Ikoro Iyineleda.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Army Arrests Producers Of Fake National ID Cards For Boko Haram Terrorists / Saraki’s Senators’ At CCT Shrink From 81 To 12 / Buhari Made A Video-call To Nigeria From London; Looks Healthy - Switch Magazine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.