Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,554 members, 7,812,778 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:12 PM

5 Weird Things Some Naija Girls Do - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Weird Things Some Naija Girls Do (29575 Views)

5 Incredible Things Some Naija Girls Do On 1st Date. (pix) / 5 Weird Toasting Styles Nigerian Guys Use For Women. / 10 Things Some Nigerian Ladies Are Doing To Get Married- By Danceville (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Weird Things Some Naija Girls Do by Nobody: 6:55pm On Feb 05, 2015
mcdonald59:
....nne goodevenin o, a thread was opened for our sexiest gal buh ur name was all i kept seeing there. u too mch jare. wat hav u done to evryone na, y are we all denying dat we like u?
lmao! grin
Re: 5 Weird Things Some Naija Girls Do by Kinghay(m): 6:57pm On Feb 05, 2015
So how this matter take affect the price of Egusi?
Re: 5 Weird Things Some Naija Girls Do by Sharksblow(m): 7:05pm On Feb 05, 2015
kallmemrB:
Can't you peeps just leave all this naija ladies alone......everyday thread abt them is becoming Boring.....

when you meet the right lady u won't care abt her flaws or all this crap
the right ladies don't do silly things. That's what the OP is trying to say
Re: 5 Weird Things Some Naija Girls Do by McDoe(m): 7:16pm On Feb 05, 2015
One is threatening me that she's pregnant. Recently, she sent me an account number to pay in money for D&C. Poor me, I forgot to use condom that day. What should I do?

1 Like

Re: 5 Weird Things Some Naija Girls Do by peteruuu(m): 8:00pm On Feb 05, 2015
ArchEnemy:
Bringing friends to a date.....nonsense. And the friends are probably unreasonable too

Crying in the church...op abeg, thats allowed o. She is crying to her Maker.

Lemme add
Over use of make-up. Which makes some look like ojuju grin
baaba lol,i sight n feel you hey wink

1 Like

Re: 5 Weird Things Some Naija Girls Do by peteruuu(m): 8:01pm On Feb 05, 2015
ArchEnemy:
Bringing friends to a date.....nonsense. And the friends are probably unreasonable too

Crying in the church...op abeg, thats allowed o. She is crying to her Maker.

Lemme add
Over use of make-up. Which makes some look like ojuju grin
SECONDED !!!
Re: 5 Weird Things Some Naija Girls Do by benstuber(m): 8:03pm On Feb 05, 2015
Same story everyday..
Re: 5 Weird Things Some Naija Girls Do by Karleb(m): 8:06pm On Feb 05, 2015
Always falling during deliverance session like name only them waka come.
Re: 5 Weird Things Some Naija Girls Do by fuckerholic(m): 8:30pm On Feb 05, 2015
samflexxy:
wait you think by trying to defend the ladies they'll look your way lols bro go and make money and ladies will run after you stop seeking cheap attention here grin
He needs a short cut
Re: 5 Weird Things Some Naija Girls Do by Gbengem(m): 8:37pm On Feb 05, 2015
Nneka123:
No 1 tho grin

i only do that if you kiss me unexpected, but i'll close my eyes afterwards cheesy
hmmmm prove it
Re: 5 Weird Things Some Naija Girls Do by tweeby: 8:43pm On Feb 05, 2015
kallmemrB:
are u sick or something
Bro,she is confused n needs attention
Re: 5 Weird Things Some Naija Girls Do by Misogynist2014(m): 8:51pm On Feb 05, 2015
samflexxy:

Disclaimer: I mentioned some that means the points does not generalize

1). Kiss with eyes open
This one is really weird guys imagine kissing a lady with her two eyes staring at your nose, have come across some girls that kiss with their eyes open I find it weird and scary cheesy

2). Bring friends along for a date
Some girls longer throat will send them to untimely death when they take their friends for a date and the guy falls for her friend they'll now come here and start opening thread to say how their boyfriend toast her friend or ask for her number

3). eating without control
Imaging you take a girl for a date and she orders for I plate of rice, one pepsi one take away of rice, ice cream bottle water(big one) toothpick, shawama, meat pie, with laces era while the guy that took her on a date orders for just bottle water(small one) and 2 meat pie smh

4). CRying in church
I went to church one sunday morning when the chore was leading praise I saw a chronic ronz girl most people know in school crying with passion I almost fainted with laugh when she noticed me she cleaned up her face grin

5). Using style to ask for money
be it transportation, credit etc they use many style to beg for money , some might even go as far as to say their mother are sick and they need money
the new style they use now is to say they are pregnant and the guy should give then money for abortion cheesy

Guys adding is allowed cool

composed----by----samflexxy
Wearing tight tops on their flabby stomach.
Re: 5 Weird Things Some Naija Girls Do by Gynacologist(m): 8:51pm On Feb 05, 2015
Nneka123:
No 1 tho grin

i only do that if you kiss me unexpected, but i'll close my eyes afterwards cheesy
hw we wan use bliv u?
Re: 5 Weird Things Some Naija Girls Do by Nobody: 9:02pm On Feb 05, 2015
tweeby:

Bro,she is confused n needs attention
ur right Miss
Re: 5 Weird Things Some Naija Girls Do by obaayo2: 9:05pm On Feb 05, 2015
OP.dat number 2..didnt know u saw d thread dis afternoon
Re: 5 Weird Things Some Naija Girls Do by Nobody: 10:05pm On Feb 05, 2015
Tobilastik:
Chai!!! Rotfl ...Broz, dem don do m 4 u b4?

No mind dem jare
Re: 5 Weird Things Some Naija Girls Do by kennyamusan(m): 10:24pm On Feb 05, 2015
I just wonder what goes o in some people's mind. Hardly a day is complete without some irrelevant topic (s) on nairaland
Re: 5 Weird Things Some Naija Girls Do by Nobody: 10:59pm On Feb 05, 2015
miztola:
Male NL'ders sha!! grin they never disappoint with their 'lists'.
Samflexxy,
-Which one is kissing with eyes open?
- Is it mandatory females close thier eyes?
-How do you know they dont close their eyes?
because I open my eyes occasionally to check if she's into the kiss grin
Re: 5 Weird Things Some Naija Girls Do by Nobody: 11:10pm On Feb 05, 2015
alberto2k:
Thank God say I carry cutlass enter here

Samflexxy can I cultivate my marijuana here? undecided
my oga you're free to cultivate but when you dey harvest no forget me o
Re: 5 Weird Things Some Naija Girls Do by MsPweshy(f): 11:19pm On Feb 05, 2015
samflexxy:

Disclaimer: I mentioned some that means the points does not generalize

1). Kiss with eyes open
This one is really weird guys imagine kissing a lady with her two eyes staring at your nose, have come across some girls that kiss with their eyes open I find it weird and scary cheesy

2). Bring friends along for a date
Some girls longer throat will send them to untimely death when they take their friends for a date and the guy falls for her friend they'll now come here and start opening thread to say how their boyfriend toast her friend or ask for her number

3). eating without control
Imaging you take a girl for a date and she orders for I plate of rice, one pepsi one take away of rice, ice cream bottle water(big one) toothpick, shawama, meat pie, with laces era while the guy that took her on a date orders for just bottle water(small one) and 2 meat pie smh

4). CRying in church
I went to church one sunday morning when the chore was leading praise I saw a chronic ronz girl most people know in school crying with passion I almost fainted with laugh when she noticed me she cleaned up her face grin

5). Using style to ask for money
be it transportation, credit etc they use many style to beg for money , some might even go as far as to say their mother are sick and they need money
the new style they use now is to say they are pregnant and the guy should give then money for abortion cheesy

Guys adding is allowed cool

composed----by----samflexxy
Re: 5 Weird Things Some Naija Girls Do by Nobody: 12:02am On Feb 06, 2015
samflexxy:
because I open my eyes occasionally to check if she's into the kiss grin
gringringringrin
aswear you are not serious,u mean u also open ur eyes and u are here 'vexing' police catch thief na ur case.
Prolly she also opened her eyes to check if u are also feeling the kiss. grin
Re: 5 Weird Things Some Naija Girls Do by Nobody: 12:08am On Feb 06, 2015
miztola:

gringringringrin
aswear you are not serious,u mean u also open ur eyes and u are here 'vexing' police catch thief na ur case.
Prolly she also opened her eyes to check if u are also feeling the kiss. grin
grin lols I said occasionally I like it when I kiss with someone who's very passionate (closes eyes, strokes my hair, sucks my lips)

Gush am weird cheesy
Re: 5 Weird Things Some Naija Girls Do by whalesu(m): 6:53am On Feb 06, 2015
any gal that opened her eyes while being kissed doesnt love or trust d guy in question.
Re: 5 Weird Things Some Naija Girls Do by queebeediva(f): 8:06am On Feb 06, 2015
Guys pls free we babes na what's all dis long talk about ladies every single minute of your life as if ,if you don't talk about female dem no go no you .
Re: 5 Weird Things Some Naija Girls Do by Nobody: 8:19am On Feb 06, 2015
queebeediva:
Guys pls free we babes na what's all dis long talk about ladies every single minute of your life as if ,if you don't talk about female dem no go no you .
bae I opened this thread with the best of intention I didn't open it to bash you ladies I opened to point out some minor flaws some of you have
Re: 5 Weird Things Some Naija Girls Do by 1miccza: 10:35am On Feb 06, 2015
Trending:
Are my FTC??.no big deal about it sha..

op.u forgot to add CONFUSED

most naija girls are confused,dey don't know what's good for em

You would have said all..
Re: 5 Weird Things Some Naija Girls Do by 1miccza: 10:36am On Feb 06, 2015
vjsmiles:
asking for brazillian hair gucci shoes iphone6 designer pants.
aint that weird
#continues sipping my dogoyaro

And singing *mo ti mu dogonyaro*
Re: 5 Weird Things Some Naija Girls Do by kenee24(m): 11:07am On Feb 06, 2015
Lol...its really weird,buh it may not only b Nigerian girls oo.
https://tips.naij.com/get-employed.html
Re: 5 Weird Things Some Naija Girls Do by kenee24(m): 11:08am On Feb 06, 2015
Re: 5 Weird Things Some Naija Girls Do by Nobody: 12:27pm On Feb 06, 2015
The crying in the church is not an a point. Anybody can cry in the church.!
Re: 5 Weird Things Some Naija Girls Do by Nobody: 12:38pm On Feb 06, 2015
The crying in the church is not an a point. Anybody can cry in the church.!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Reasons Why A Call-Girl Can Never Equate A Loving Girlfriend / 9 Things To Know When Meeting Your Partner’s Parents / Does Cheating In A Relationship Only Apply To Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.