Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Bauchi Governor Marries A 4th Wife - Family (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Bauchi Governor Marries A 4th Wife (25997 Views)

Alfa Seeks Divorce From 4th Wife Over Alleged Constant Beating Of New Wife / Baby Boy Born Without Limbs (missing Arms & Legs) In Bauchi / 3 Caeserian Sections, 3 Girls -Should I attempt a 4th? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bauchi Governor Marries A 4th Wife by onyinye2(f): 1:49am On Dec 31, 2008
OutlukBabe:

minus the fact that the boy is underage, he looks cool. he got better looks that some those ugly celebrities our girls tripping for
What girls do you have?? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Bauchi Governor Marries A 4th Wife by StephenP(m): 1:49am On Dec 31, 2008
onyinye2:

DANM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin
This is definitely NOT the same Stephen from before.
chika98:

lol. I hear you brov
doyin13:

na wa o
even me sef fear

e be like say no be only james bond don undergo transformation

LOL!!! I don't know if we're talking about the same thing but I was talking about putting her in the trumpet section of my orchestra  grin
Re: Bauchi Governor Marries A 4th Wife by chika98: 1:50am On Dec 31, 2008
davidylan:

i think she's ruminating over it.  grin
[b]think about never having to pay for your furniture. [/b]That's a lot of savings right there.

Who is Hom Furniture? grin
Re: Bauchi Governor Marries A 4th Wife by savanaha: 1:51am On Dec 31, 2008
chika98:

Wetin do carpenter? They make good money here you know grin

I never said anything is wrong with a carpenter better that than a thief. But if considered as I think David put it the presidents daughter will not marry a carpenter. I understand and am also not the president's daughter.
Re: Bauchi Governor Marries A 4th Wife by Nobody: 1:52am On Dec 31, 2008
savanaha:

I never said anything is wrong with a carpenter better that than a thief. But if considered as I think David put it the presidents daughter will not marry a carpenter. I understand and am also not the president's daughter.

so you can marry a carpenter so long as you see a "potential" in him? If that's the case i hereby tender my application.
Re: Bauchi Governor Marries A 4th Wife by onyinye2(f): 1:52am On Dec 31, 2008
StephenP:

LOL!!! I don't know if we're talking about the same thing but I was talking about putting her in the trumpet section of my orchestra  grin
Oka I really need to stop going MIA because it seems like everyone done change on me. There is no way this is the same Stephan. Or maybe I'm just pigeon holding.
Re: Bauchi Governor Marries A 4th Wife by StephenP(m): 1:55am On Dec 31, 2008
onyinye2:

Oka I really need to stop going MIA because it seems like everyone done change on me. There is no way this is the same Stephan. Or maybe I'm just pigeon holding.

hahaha Maybe y'all were reading too deep. Those posts were supposed to be literarily. Like I said, I need females for my trumpet section so if you can blow, come this way.
Re: Bauchi Governor Marries A 4th Wife by onyinye2(f): 1:56am On Dec 31, 2008
Oka David, in theory there is nothing wrong in being a carpenter. . . . as a hobby. The money they give for their service aint fixing to support no one. We are just being realistic. I'm not saying money is everything but it sure as hell is something.

We are in a Recession, and what we look like getting for bacon bits when the whole pig is standing right in front of us??
Re: Bauchi Governor Marries A 4th Wife by savanaha: 1:56am On Dec 31, 2008
davidylan:

so you can marry a carpenter so long as you see a "potential" in him? If that's the case i hereby tender my application.

You're right that I was ruminating on it

I've never thought about the type of man I will marry. Marriage is not the forefront on my mind. Jeez Nigerians and marry marry marry. Is there nothing more than a woman getting married and having babies.

The answer is I have no answer thus I don't know, no carpenters have proposed to me.
Re: Bauchi Governor Marries A 4th Wife by chika98: 1:57am On Dec 31, 2008
onyinye2:

Oka David, in theory there is nothing wrong in being a carpenter. . . . as a hobby. The money they give for their service aint fixing to support no one. We are just being realistic. I'm not saying money is everything but it sure as hell is something.

We are in a Recession, and what we look like getting for bacon bits when the whole pig is standing right in front of us??

Are you trying to tell me that Mr. Hom Furniture isn't a rich man? Girl, there is money in the business oh
Re: Bauchi Governor Marries A 4th Wife by doyin13(m): 1:57am On Dec 31, 2008
StephenP:

hahaha Maybe y'all were reading too deep. Those posts were supposed to be literarily. Like I said, I need females for my trumpet section so if you can blow, come this way.

Sweet Mother of Hot Dogs  shocked shocked shocked
Re: Bauchi Governor Marries A 4th Wife by onyinye2(f): 1:58am On Dec 31, 2008
StephenP:

Oka sure. . . . . *rolls eyes* *rolls eyes again* *rolls eyes one more time and their stuck* Jeevus!!! You see angry Telling fibs have negative reactions. angry tongue
Re: Bauchi Governor Marries A 4th Wife by onyinye2(f): 2:00am On Dec 31, 2008
chika98:

Are you trying to tell me that Mr. Hom Furniture isn't a rich man? Girl, there is money in the business oh
Yes sweet heart, A BUSINESS man. Who has people working under him. But if he is just some regular old dude working construction or is a carpenter----> NEXT!!!
Re: Bauchi Governor Marries A 4th Wife by Nobody: 2:01am On Dec 31, 2008
onyinye2:

Those furniture guys at least in the US arent poor by any means. Imagine you being the wife of the guy who owns Ashley furniture . . .

savanaha:

You're right that I was ruminating on it

I've never thought about the type of man I will marry. Marriage is not the forefront on my mind. Jeez Nigerians and marry marry marry. Is there nothing more than a woman getting married and having babies.

The answer is I have no answer thus I don't know, no carpenters have proposed to me.

I just did . . .  smiley
Well what's a woman wasting time for? The earlier the better.
Re: Bauchi Governor Marries A 4th Wife by onyinye2(f): 2:02am On Dec 31, 2008
Yes David, He OWNS the company. He isn't just some plain old carpenter. This guy has branches all over the nation and has thousands of people working under him.
Re: Bauchi Governor Marries A 4th Wife by savanaha: 2:03am On Dec 31, 2008
davidylan:

I just did . . .  smiley
Well what's a woman wasting time for? The earlier the better.

Good for you and your proposal without knowing your age I just get the feeling your like the governor with plenty plenty wives plenty plenty girls. I don't want anyone to Obiah me over a man.
Re: Bauchi Governor Marries A 4th Wife by chika98: 2:04am On Dec 31, 2008
onyinye2:

Yes sweet heart, A BUSINESS man. Who has people working under him. But if he is just some regular old dude working construction or is a carpenter----> NEXT!!!

Nothing wrong with that either. Just make the money for both of y'all. lol
I mean these days it is no longer "ori aku" it is "okpa aku" grin
Re: Bauchi Governor Marries A 4th Wife by busybein: 2:05am On Dec 31, 2008
onyinye2:

d money used to repair one door is enough money to feed on for 2 months

carpenters r making it ooo
Re: Bauchi Governor Marries A 4th Wife by Nobody: 2:06am On Dec 31, 2008
onyinye2:

Yes David, He OWNS the company. He isn't just some plain old carpenter. This guy has branches all over the nation and has thousands of people working under him.

well he started somewhere didnt he? I'm sure when his wife married him all he had were his hammer and box of nails. You never know tomorrow.

savanaha:

Good for you and your proposal without knowing your age I just get the feeling your like the governor with plenty plenty wives plenty plenty girls. I don't want anyone to Obiah me over a man.

Haba savanah . . . i'm a one-woman man and i'm probably close to your age unless u're 17!  smiley
What say you?
Re: Bauchi Governor Marries A 4th Wife by onyinye2(f): 2:08am On Dec 31, 2008
chika98:

Nothing wrong with that either. Just make the money for both of y'all. lol
I mean these days it is no longer "ori aku" it is "okpa aku" grin
Hehehehehe. . . . . you are not well. grin grin grin
Me, be the bread winner?? Hell no. I know myself way to damn well and I know if I'm the breadwinner. . . . . . my marriage will be on the five and eleven o'clock news.

I'm sorry but I have no interest in a guy who those Carpentry as a living. As a hobby or side job, fine. But as the basis of his wealth-----> NEXT!!
Re: Bauchi Governor Marries A 4th Wife by onyinye2(f): 2:09am On Dec 31, 2008
David I could care less about tomorrow when I'm over here dying of dehydration and hunger today.
Re: Bauchi Governor Marries A 4th Wife by busybein: 2:09am On Dec 31, 2008
onyinye2:

Me, be the bread winner?? Hell no. I know myself way to damn well and I know if I'm the breadwinner. . . . . . my marriage will be on the five and eleven o'clock news.

I'm sorry but I have no interest in a guy who those Carpentry as a living. As a hobby or side job, fine. But as the basis of his wealth-----> NEXT!!

abeg onyinye u know not what u is talking about,AUSKEN FURNITURES in nigeria is one of the richest man we have in nigeira
alot of them have branches all over the world

common
Re: Bauchi Governor Marries A 4th Wife by chika98: 2:10am On Dec 31, 2008
onyinye2:

I hear in Texas if you don't make the money. . the man will NEXT you! So better reconsider grin
Re: Bauchi Governor Marries A 4th Wife by onyinye2(f): 2:14am On Dec 31, 2008
Jenny, I don't want some man coming home smelling like the damn Amazon forest with a scent of Lemon Pledge oka. grin angry grin

chika98:

I hear in Texas if you don't make the money. . the man will NEXT you! So better reconsider grin
Oh I make money. . . . but his money will do. smiley
Re: Bauchi Governor Marries A 4th Wife by osisi3(f): 2:20am On Dec 31, 2008
OMG.
The thread don reach 14 pages
Re: Bauchi Governor Marries A 4th Wife by savanaha: 2:20am On Dec 31, 2008
davidylan:

Haba savanah . . . i'm a one-woman man and i'm probably close to your age unless u're 17!  smiley
What say you?

So your at the most 25 years old? Hmm, interesting
Re: Bauchi Governor Marries A 4th Wife by WesleyanA(f): 2:28am On Dec 31, 2008
she's pwetty! kiss
i'm pretty sure it's arranged marriage or maybe she's in love with him/his money

either ways I don't support polygamy. . . but oh well. . . life goes on
Re: Bauchi Governor Marries A 4th Wife by Nobody: 2:36am On Dec 31, 2008
savanaha:

So your at the most 25 years old? Hmm, interesting

maybe maybe not smiley
Should i send in my resume yet?
Re: Bauchi Governor Marries A 4th Wife by doyin13(m): 2:39am On Dec 31, 2008
who dash David 25. . . .

Let me give you a hint.

You know flava flav's neck clock

David used to rock that in his hey days.
Re: Bauchi Governor Marries A 4th Wife by busybein: 2:40am On Dec 31, 2008
doyin13:

who dash David 25. . . .

Let me give you a hint.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Bauchi Governor Marries A 4th Wife by tope2000(f): 2:40am On Dec 31, 2008
Lmao . . . . doyin is crazy, i swear grin cheesy
Re: Bauchi Governor Marries A 4th Wife by Nobody: 2:41am On Dec 31, 2008
doyin13:

who dash David 25. . . .

Let me give you a hint.

sharrap dia! grin
No be my fault now . . . the chic get brain abeg make i chase am.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Obituary Of Mother And Her 2 Children Killed In Fire Accident In Onitsha / Man Snatches Friend's Wife And 5 Children; Says He Fathered Them / 10 Things You Can Relate With If You Were Raised By Nigerian Parents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.