Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,338 members, 7,836,405 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

Bauchi Governor Marries A 4th Wife - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Bauchi Governor Marries A 4th Wife (26079 Views)

Alfa Seeks Divorce From 4th Wife Over Alleged Constant Beating Of New Wife / Baby Boy Born Without Limbs (missing Arms & Legs) In Bauchi / 3 Caeserian Sections, 3 Girls -Should I attempt a 4th? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bauchi Governor Marries A 4th Wife by chika98: 1:05am On Dec 31, 2008
davidylan:

stay there "crying out loud". Somebody else is busy sleeping on N1000 bills.

grin grin you no well. They can die in it for all i care.
Re: Bauchi Governor Marries A 4th Wife by savanaha: 1:05am On Dec 31, 2008
onyinye2:

buhahahahahahaha cheesy cheesy cheesy
Too bad for her. . . . .  her first taste of the forbidden fruit and she will take a bite out of rotten moldy mangoes.

I know.

For all those saying sex is nothing when there is money bull. People were castigating a 30 year old woman whose boyfriend is 6 years younger but here its o.k.

I still have my  chastity belt on and if no darn 40 something year old or 50 something year old come around talking about money I will pour hot grease or have my mom pour hot grease on them. That's disgusting. Shame on Yar'dumb for selling his daughter and shame on that man for pimping young girls.
Re: Bauchi Governor Marries A 4th Wife by LadyT(f): 1:06am On Dec 31, 2008
grin

I cant stop laughing!

grin
Re: Bauchi Governor Marries A 4th Wife by doyin13(m): 1:06am On Dec 31, 2008
davidylan:

na poverty cause am o. pele one day ur papa go be president. wait small.

President too far sef.  . . . .

Local Government chairman, and from there, pepper rested.
Re: Bauchi Governor Marries A 4th Wife by Nobody: 1:07am On Dec 31, 2008
LadyT:

angry

And so what David?
I will learn to love the boney arms even if he gabs me in the head with them while trying to hug me.

All I will request is he signs on the dotted line

grin

my sister, the guy is even slightly fine . . . abeg what else do you need? Dont forget me when you come into ur kingdom sha.
Re: Bauchi Governor Marries A 4th Wife by StephenP(m): 1:07am On Dec 31, 2008
davidylan:

stay there "crying out loud". Somebody else is busy sleeping on N1000 bills.

He doesn't look happy though.
Re: Bauchi Governor Marries A 4th Wife by doyin13(m): 1:08am On Dec 31, 2008
StephenP:

With that kinda money, happiness is overrated
Re: Bauchi Governor Marries A 4th Wife by 4Play(m): 1:09am On Dec 31, 2008
StephenP:

How the hell did you figure that out? The boy looks ecstatic. .  . under the bed is a model with 40DD cups, they just thought it might be too graphic.
Re: Bauchi Governor Marries A 4th Wife by Nobody: 1:09am On Dec 31, 2008
StephenP:

you want him to shine his entire 32? For some people money is no more than a piece of paper . . .

savanaha:

I know.

For all those saying sex is nothing when there is money bull. People were castigating a 30 year old woman whose boyfriend is 6 years younger but here its o.k.

I still have my  chastity belt on and if no darn 40 something year old or 50 something year old come around talking about money I will pour hot grease or have my mom pour hot grease on them. That's disgusting. Shame on Yar'dumb for selling his daughter and shame on that man for pimping young girls.

Madam savanaha . . . this one is just grammar . . . so if Donald Duke proposes to you, you'll shower him with grease?
Re: Bauchi Governor Marries A 4th Wife by chika98: 1:09am On Dec 31, 2008
doyin13:

With that kind of money, happiness is overrated

you will do anything for money. I mean dude!
Re: Bauchi Governor Marries A 4th Wife by LadyT(f): 1:11am On Dec 31, 2008
Stephen you will kill us with your replies the boy is hungry! How do you want him to look.

David I wont forget you jare.  

Doyin national ashweo if you were born a woman chei!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Bauchi Governor Marries A 4th Wife by onyinye2(f): 1:12am On Dec 31, 2008
davidylan:

Madam savanaha . . . this one is just grammar . . . so if Donald Duke proposes to you, you'll shower him with grease?
She said she won't so  tongue

savanaha:

I know.

Yeah. . . . . good luck with that plan. Because we all know chasity belts in this world are looser than oil money.
Re: Bauchi Governor Marries A 4th Wife by doyin13(m): 1:13am On Dec 31, 2008
LadyT:

Doyin national ashweo if you were born a woman chei!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If i was born a woman. . . .i would never be broke kawai
Re: Bauchi Governor Marries A 4th Wife by OutlukBabe(f): 1:14am On Dec 31, 2008
@T
the boy isnt hungry. this is how teens general looks when they feel they are in control. Ever watch a face of a teen playing game?
Re: Bauchi Governor Marries A 4th Wife by savanaha: 1:14am On Dec 31, 2008
davidylan:

If Donald Duke or even if the cartoon Donald duck left his business to mind mine past my age range then he better prepare to be well greased. Hot oil. It's an Nigerio-Jamaican technique I learned.
Re: Bauchi Governor Marries A 4th Wife by 4Play(m): 1:16am On Dec 31, 2008
savanaha:

If Donald Duke or even if the cartoon Donald duck left his business to mind mine past my age range then he better prepare to be well greased. Hot oil. It's an Nigerio-Jamaican technique I learned.

This one dey take style dey yarn how she go use juju capture governor. All this talk of ''hot oil'' and ''grease'' na code words for love potion.
Re: Bauchi Governor Marries A 4th Wife by LadyT(f): 1:16am On Dec 31, 2008
No you would not Doyin. You'd give your fanny to the highest bidder!

outlukbabe I think sarcasm is lost on you isn't it.
Re: Bauchi Governor Marries A 4th Wife by StephenP(m): 1:17am On Dec 31, 2008
davidylan:

you want him to shine his entire 32? For some people money is no more than a piece of paper . . .

So he's spoiled. I bet he is the only child.

doyin13:

With that kind of money, happiness is overrated

Wow!! Why do I get the feeling you'd do anything for money or women? lol

4 Play:

How the hell did you figure that out? The boy looks ecstatic. .  . under the bed is a model with 40DD cups, they just thought it might be too graphic.

Poor boy can't have sex yet so its all fantasy.

LadyT:

Stephen you will kill us with your replies the boy is hungry! How do you want him to look.

Seriously though, his mother should leave Dubai and take care of him. With money like that, you shouldn't be looking like you'll drop dead anytime soon.
Re: Bauchi Governor Marries A 4th Wife by savanaha: 1:17am On Dec 31, 2008
onyinye2:

Yeah. . . . . good luck with that plan. Because we all know chasity belts in this world are looser than oil money.

Maybe the chastity belts you'll wore weren't made well. Say compare it to Chinese to Italian! My belt is well tight and I ain't bovvered.
Re: Bauchi Governor Marries A 4th Wife by Nobody: 1:18am On Dec 31, 2008
4 Play:

This one dey take style dey yarn how she go use juju capture governor. All this talk of ''hot oil'' and ''grease'' na code words for love potion.

no mind am. chastity belt ko . . . chastity slippers ni. grin
Re: Bauchi Governor Marries A 4th Wife by onyinye2(f): 1:19am On Dec 31, 2008
savanaha:

Maybe the chastity belts you'll wore weren't made well. Say compare it to Chinese to Italian! My belt is well tight and I ain't bovvered.
*speechless*

DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked
I have to admit, that was a really good one. Ouch.
Wow, I'm actually speechless. Damn.
Re: Bauchi Governor Marries A 4th Wife by OutlukBabe(f): 1:19am On Dec 31, 2008
LadyT:

outlukbabe I think sarcasm is lost on you isn't it.

yeh, Im just thinking of that gov and his kiddo
Re: Bauchi Governor Marries A 4th Wife by savanaha: 1:20am On Dec 31, 2008
4 Play:

I know some of you that call yourselves Nigerians salivate every time the notion of money comes up. I will not sell my soul for money.
Re: Bauchi Governor Marries A 4th Wife by chika98: 1:20am On Dec 31, 2008
Now the topic is about Chastity cheesy Na wa
Re: Bauchi Governor Marries A 4th Wife by Nobody: 1:21am On Dec 31, 2008
savanaha:

I know some of you that call yourselves Nigerians salivate every time the notion of money comes up. I will not sell my soul for money.

its not about selling your soul for money, its about being pragmatic. Would you fall in "love" with a carpenter?
Re: Bauchi Governor Marries A 4th Wife by doyin13(m): 1:21am On Dec 31, 2008
LadyT:

My services are available to the highest bidder right now to be honest.

There is a reserve of 1 billion naira
Re: Bauchi Governor Marries A 4th Wife by LadyT(f): 1:22am On Dec 31, 2008
OutlukBabe:

yeh, I'm just thinking of that gov and his kiddo

His kiddo?

Thats his new wife to be!  

The other older one is his child.
Re: Bauchi Governor Marries A 4th Wife by chika98: 1:23am On Dec 31, 2008
doyin13:

My services are available to the highest bidder right now to be honest.

There is a reserve of 1 billion naira

Some one is deluded. What services do you offer if i may ask?
Re: Bauchi Governor Marries A 4th Wife by onyinye2(f): 1:23am On Dec 31, 2008
davidylan:

its not about selling your soul for money, its about being pragmatic. Would you fall in "love" with a carpenter?
If he owned his own chain of offices of employees who worked under him. Then, yes. grin Money see, Onyi do's tongue
Re: Bauchi Governor Marries A 4th Wife by Nobody: 1:24am On Dec 31, 2008
onyinye2:

If he owned his own chain of offices of employees who worked under him. Then, yes. grin Money see, Onyi do's tongue

ya eye like yes! Ole. grin

What if he was the best guy out there but a poor carpenter with no hope for the future? would you fall in love with him?
Re: Bauchi Governor Marries A 4th Wife by LadyT(f): 1:24am On Dec 31, 2008
davidylan:

grin

No David because I dont want him to give me splinters when he touches me!

Chika you want them to shut the topic?  Anything goes with doyin he is trysexual he'll try anything
Re: Bauchi Governor Marries A 4th Wife by doyin13(m): 1:25am On Dec 31, 2008
chika98:

Some one is deluded. What services do you offer if i may ask?

A Yekini special. . . .on the rocks

anytime anywhere  grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (18) (Reply)

What Is The Problem Between Mothers And Their Daughter-In-Laws? / Man Snatches Friend's Wife And 5 Children; Says He Fathered Them / 6 Problematic Things That Nigerian Men Have Been Raised To Believe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.