Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,828 members, 7,831,690 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

OAU Students Moved Out As Osinbajo Ignored Them For Buhari's Meeting. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OAU Students Moved Out As Osinbajo Ignored Them For Buhari's Meeting. (1713 Views)

Osinbajo Ignored Goodluck Jonathan’s Call – Femi Fani-Kayode Reveals / Buhari Takes Water As Osinbajo, Saraki And Chief Justice Take Juice (pic) / Buhari Meeting With His Chief Of Staff Over Ministerial List- Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OAU Students Moved Out As Osinbajo Ignored Them For Buhari's Meeting. by Muyogoa: 1:14pm On Feb 05, 2015
What an unwise decision.A great Opportunity lost by APC
Where is Osinbajo who they say is coming? That may be the question that would be coming into the mind of most participants (mostly Students) who had left their classes for the beautiful,luxurous,well furnished and fully air conditioned Oduduwa hall of the university to see Osinbajo. The answer was finally given when the man who was to give the introduction said (after he hailing the school as the most articulate higher institution he had ever came across in the world) said the professor and the vice presidential candidate of the APC is absent and had gone to meet Buhari for a meeting . Immediately he said this hundreds or possibly thousands of the students troop out of the hall in disappointment. The students shouted 'NO!' as the man kept saying 'Great Ife, i promise this programme would be great without him' What an opportunity lost by APC to rule and win the heart of people of that 'POLITICAL CITADEL' called great Ife ! Opportunity they say comes but once..
I believe his decision is unwise. Tell me which meeting should he had ignored? Buhari's meeting or conference with the thousands and ever articulate and conscious Great Ife students.?.
Re: OAU Students Moved Out As Osinbajo Ignored Them For Buhari's Meeting. by gen2briz(m): 1:16pm On Feb 05, 2015
Ok
Re: OAU Students Moved Out As Osinbajo Ignored Them For Buhari's Meeting. by chukyjones(m): 1:16pm On Feb 05, 2015
Re: OAU Students Moved Out As Osinbajo Ignored Them For Buhari's Meeting. by HighIQ(m): 8:02pm On Feb 05, 2015
So bad
Re: OAU Students Moved Out As Osinbajo Ignored Them For Buhari's Meeting. by sparkleboy(m): 5:13am On Feb 06, 2015
HahAhahahah

Aggrieved peoples congress Apc failing Nigerians since ......1999

Anyway, GEJ till Fasola runs for president kiss

4 Likes

Re: OAU Students Moved Out As Osinbajo Ignored Them For Buhari's Meeting. by PassingShot(m): 5:56am On Feb 06, 2015
No P. There will always be another meeting. The meeting with Buhari may have been more important and more critical.

Is this enough to say an opportunity is lost? If the students, because of this decide to go with PDP, then they won't be worth to be called OAU students.

2 Likes

Re: OAU Students Moved Out As Osinbajo Ignored Them For Buhari's Meeting. by Nobody: 6:04am On Feb 06, 2015
Always conscious, Vigilante and progressive. They always refuse to settle for less.
Re: OAU Students Moved Out As Osinbajo Ignored Them For Buhari's Meeting. by udemzyudex(m): 6:19am On Feb 06, 2015
gen2briz:
Ok
you're very si11y for posting that work,if it was pdp u will write and full the whole page of this thread...smh
Re: OAU Students Moved Out As Osinbajo Ignored Them For Buhari's Meeting. by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:53am On Feb 06, 2015
OP, there may have been an order from above barring Yemi Osinbajo from honouring the meeting. Don't forget, OAU, Ile-Ife is owned by the PDP controlled Federal Government. From the action of Abiodun Olanrewaju, the PRO, echoing "APC", "Eko o ni baje" and "change", when Governor Babatunde Fashola of Lagos State came to deliver a lecture on the free education policy of Obafemi Awolowo in the Oduduwa Hall, one can say the authority was not happy with him. I sat in the front roll and saw some dignitaries protesting. Do you expect the Federal Government to watch a facility of its like a university be used by an opposition?
Re: OAU Students Moved Out As Osinbajo Ignored Them For Buhari's Meeting. by gen2briz(m): 8:04am On Feb 06, 2015
udemzyudex:
you're very si11y for posting that work,if it was pdp u will write and full the whole page of this thread...smh

Haba Mr TAN..... Dey never pay you ni.

1 Like

Re: OAU Students Moved Out As Osinbajo Ignored Them For Buhari's Meeting. by udemzyudex(m): 8:11am On Feb 06, 2015
gen2briz:

Haba Mr TAN..... Dey never pay you ni.
na me supose ask u if the money them dey pay u don increase thats why ur mumu follow increase too.
Re: OAU Students Moved Out As Osinbajo Ignored Them For Buhari's Meeting. by gen2briz(m): 8:12am On Feb 06, 2015
udemzyudex:
na me supose ask u if the money them dey pay u don increase thats why ur mumu follow increase too.

Now i can see you're frustrated.
Re: OAU Students Moved Out As Osinbajo Ignored Them For Buhari's Meeting. by udemzyudex(m): 8:34am On Feb 06, 2015
gen2briz:

Now i can see you're frustrated.
is this the best u can come up with? U can do better than that KID grin
Re: OAU Students Moved Out As Osinbajo Ignored Them For Buhari's Meeting. by gen2briz(m): 8:51am On Feb 06, 2015
udemzyudex:
is this the best u can come up with? U can do better than that KID grin

I'll Dad
Re: OAU Students Moved Out As Osinbajo Ignored Them For Buhari's Meeting. by oaslink: 8:58am On Feb 06, 2015
These people are not for the young na, they are business men!

People that doesn't respect the tomorrow of the children

They are the past, present and, the future
Re: OAU Students Moved Out As Osinbajo Ignored Them For Buhari's Meeting. by udemzyudex(m): 9:02am On Feb 06, 2015
gen2briz:

I'll Dad
you papa dey where he dey ok..i'm not ya dad ok grin
Re: OAU Students Moved Out As Osinbajo Ignored Them For Buhari's Meeting. by gen2briz(m): 9:06am On Feb 06, 2015
udemzyudex:
you papa dey where he dey ok..i'm not ya dad ok grin

Am sorry stranger..... Lol
Re: OAU Students Moved Out As Osinbajo Ignored Them For Buhari's Meeting. by udemzyudex(m): 9:23am On Feb 06, 2015
gen2briz:

Am sorry stranger..... Lol
its ok grin

(1) (Reply)

GEJ Celebrate As OBJ Tear His PDP Membership Card (picture) / Boko Haram Story Will Change In Two Weeks – Jonathan / Runtown Shares Funny Throwback Picture Of Him And Phyno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.