Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,622 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

Difference Between "Somebody You Love" & somebody You Like" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Difference Between "Somebody You Love" & somebody You Like" (785 Views)

How Do You Like Your Man's Body? What Do You Like In A Woman's Body / Is It Possible To Fall Inlove With Somebody You Haven't Met? / Can You Love Somebody But Wouldn't Marry Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Difference Between "Somebody You Love" & somebody You Like" by chidiezeh(m): 3:15pm On Feb 05, 2015
In front of the person You love, your heart beats faster
But in front of the person You like, you get happy.

In front of the person You Love, winter seems like
spring. But in front of the person you like,
winter is just beautiful winter.

If you look into the eyes of the one you love, You blush.
But if you look into the eyes of the
one you like, you smile.

In front of the person you love youcan't say everything
on your mind. But in front of the person you like, you
can.

In front of the person you love, you tend to get shy.
But in front of the person you like, you can express
yourself.

You can't look straight into the eyes of the one you
love. But you can always smile into the eyes of the one
you like.

When the one you love is crying, you cry with them.
But when the one you like is crying, you end up
comforting.

True or False?

1 Like

Re: Difference Between "Somebody You Love" & somebody You Like" by jworos(m): 3:26pm On Feb 05, 2015
Op talk truth how many times v u cried with d 1 u love??
Re: Difference Between "Somebody You Love" & somebody You Like" by Nobody: 3:31pm On Feb 05, 2015
sorry I'm going to have to use this word that I prepared for posts like this. ... Hogwash.
Re: Difference Between "Somebody You Love" & somebody You Like" by Hazardd(m): 3:35pm On Feb 05, 2015
nice post
Re: Difference Between "Somebody You Love" & somebody You Like" by Ploy(m): 3:35pm On Feb 05, 2015
Love is too baaad, what should you do?

You cry when your lover is crying.
Re: Difference Between "Somebody You Love" & somebody You Like" by banjicom(m): 3:47pm On Feb 05, 2015
angry so she didn't love me!
Am going to show her dis thread to confirm it!

1 Like

Re: Difference Between "Somebody You Love" & somebody You Like" by Nobody: 3:49pm On Feb 05, 2015
tah!!! all wrong
Re: Difference Between "Somebody You Love" & somebody You Like" by ShakurM(m): 4:28pm On Feb 05, 2015
That's a 'Crush' type of love
Re: Difference Between "Somebody You Love" & somebody You Like" by Debbiemma(f): 5:03pm On Feb 05, 2015
I feel the same with my love.DAT confirms I trully love my hubby

(1) (Reply)

Valentine Saga I Am Wicked? / She Wants A Domesticated Guy,what Do You Guys Think? / The Difference Between Love & Like

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.