Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,910 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:14 PM

BAKARE BOMBSHELL: How I Was Forced To Sign Resignation Letter As VP Candidate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BAKARE BOMBSHELL: How I Was Forced To Sign Resignation Letter As VP Candidate (65914 Views)

'I Wanted Okonjo-Iweala As VP To Buhari' - Obasanjo / Traffic In Lagos As VP Osinbajo Visits (Photos) / Bakare Bombshell: How I Was Forced To Sign Resignation Letter As Vp Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BAKARE BOMBSHELL: How I Was Forced To Sign Resignation Letter As VP Candidate by bwgist: 10:25pm On Feb 05, 2015
hmmm
Re: BAKARE BOMBSHELL: How I Was Forced To Sign Resignation Letter As VP Candidate by ChinemeOkpan: 10:25pm On Feb 05, 2015
Where is the entire video?

No one can make judgement on an interview that lasted an hour based on a 2 minutes excerpt

I call bullshit

3 Likes

Re: BAKARE BOMBSHELL: How I Was Forced To Sign Resignation Letter As VP Candidate by tola9ja: 10:25pm On Feb 05, 2015
buhari break jonathan mouth febuhari 14

Re: BAKARE BOMBSHELL: How I Was Forced To Sign Resignation Letter As VP Candidate by sanc2s(f): 10:26pm On Feb 05, 2015
shocked

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: BAKARE BOMBSHELL: How I Was Forced To Sign Resignation Letter As VP Candidate by alaoeri: 10:27pm On Feb 05, 2015
TANoids at it again, propaganda is their watchword.
Sai Buhari.

1 Like

Re: BAKARE BOMBSHELL: How I Was Forced To Sign Resignation Letter As VP Candidate by Collynzo9: 10:30pm On Feb 05, 2015
So who exactly was behind this idea?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BAKARE BOMBSHELL: How I Was Forced To Sign Resignation Letter As VP Candidate by ERODEDEAST(f): 10:32pm On Feb 05, 2015
NA WAOOO, A-FE-SEE

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BAKARE BOMBSHELL: How I Was Forced To Sign Resignation Letter As VP Candidate by heilige(m): 10:33pm On Feb 05, 2015
It now clear to Jona worriors that the game is up. OTUEKE 2015

2 Likes

Re: BAKARE BOMBSHELL: How I Was Forced To Sign Resignation Letter As VP Candidate by Nobody: 10:34pm On Feb 05, 2015
Raymondenyi:
The accusation and propaganda is too lame and stupid..... I really do not think d PDP stooge dat posted this trash has anything in his dumb skull....is this the propaganda they want to use Now? After d accusation of trying to Islamise nigeria (and we saw Mr. Dumbo openly acclaiming PDP to be a more Muslim party) now this nonsense..... this God I worship will punish all of you 1 by 1..., hediots
You alone know what you worship.
Pay attention to logic and stop ranting!
Idiarrrrt!

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: BAKARE BOMBSHELL: How I Was Forced To Sign Resignation Letter As VP Candidate by tuniski: 10:34pm On Feb 05, 2015
Revolution:
More PDP Propaganda. Osinbajo, a man of impeccable integrity, like Bakere, will never sign such a letter. PDP are just trying to scare people into voting for them but it is too late. There is a total lack of confidence in this Jonathan government and no amount of propaganda or campaigning can change this.
keep deceiving yourself, GEjtill2019 is unstoppable APC/Buhari not change and just loud minority. Like Foam they are empty!

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: BAKARE BOMBSHELL: How I Was Forced To Sign Resignation Letter As VP Candidate by dennismukoro(m): 10:35pm On Feb 05, 2015
another PDP PROPAGANDA. THIS IS THE SEASON OF PROPAGANDA AND BLACKMAILING JUST TO GET VOTE. APC WILL SOON REPLY WATCH. STILL #TEAMGMB

2 Likes

Re: BAKARE BOMBSHELL: How I Was Forced To Sign Resignation Letter As VP Candidate by Firefire(m): 10:36pm On Feb 05, 2015
iiichidodo:
We will save them all the trouble by voting in Goodluck Ebele Jonathan...thieffnubu can shelf his oil bloc dreams for now till maybe 2019 or 2023.

13 Likes

Re: BAKARE BOMBSHELL: How I Was Forced To Sign Resignation Letter As VP Candidate by olusegunjimmys(m): 10:38pm On Feb 05, 2015
APC party need muslim muslim people there, they have given pastor osibanjo a resignation papers to sign, so that when he get there. After a while he would be removed. Christians pls be wise

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: BAKARE BOMBSHELL: How I Was Forced To Sign Resignation Letter As VP Candidate by philips70(m): 10:41pm On Feb 05, 2015
Nctrice:
I see that the mere fact that Bakare opens up about this demonic plan still don't even frighten you about the kind of people in the apc!

That video is very incomplete. I have watched the full clip but the recent digger decided to expunge a part that fits into the unending PDP propaganda. You guys are really doing well in this new opposition status. For your information Bakare is head, toes, intestine, blood into Buhari's presidency and there's nowhere in this video he talked about Osibanjo and a resignation letter. You guys should get a life and get used to the imminent failure that stares at your master's face.

4 Likes

Re: BAKARE BOMBSHELL: How I Was Forced To Sign Resignation Letter As VP Candidate by ahbey(m): 10:43pm On Feb 05, 2015
Raymondenyi:
The accusation and propaganda is too lame and stupid..... I really do not think d PDP stooge dat posted this trash has anything in his dumb skull....is this the propaganda they want to use Now? After d accusation of trying to Islamise nigeria (and we saw Mr. Dumbo openly acclaiming PDP to be a more Muslim party) now this nonsense..... this God I worship will punish all of you 1 by 1..., hediots
Re: BAKARE BOMBSHELL: How I Was Forced To Sign Resignation Letter As VP Candidate by melvin0004(m): 10:44pm On Feb 05, 2015
tola9ja:
1. "INEC declares Buhari
President-Elect with 26.4 million
votes! PDP rejects result" -
VANGUARD!
2. "Buhari declared winner!”
"This is the worst election in
Nigeria's history" (Olisa Metuh)
- PUNCH!
3. "APC in a Historic Victory!”
"Godswill Akpabio flee to Ghana,
begs for forgiveness". - PM
NEWS!
4. "This is the most rigged
election in the world; Jega must
be arrested and imprisoned
immediately. We are heading to
court" (Ruben Abati) - DAILY
INDEPENDENT!
5. "South-South boils as INEC
declares Buhari winner, Militants
threatened war." - NIGERIAN
TRIBUNE!
6. "APC wins Aso Rock, 70 Senate
seats and 65% House of Reps. We
are studying the
results" (Mimiko) - SUN
NEWSPAPER!
7. "Militants Protests Buhari's
Victory, Demands Cancellation Of
Polls In 21 States" - TRIUMPH
NEWSPAPER
8. "How Jega Rigged The Polls In
Favour Of Buhari" - PREMIUM
TIME.
9. "Obama, Cameron, Hollande,
Mugabe, Ban-Ki-Moon, World
Leaders Congratulate Buhari" -
THE NATION!
10. "I Will Finish All The
Gambaris In Niger Delta Before
May 29" (Asari Dokubo) -
SAHARA-REPORTERS!
11. "Jega Rigged For The
Opposition, We Will Obtain A
Court Order And Arrest
Him" (SSS spokeswoman, Marylin
Ogar) - LEADERSHIP!
12. "It Can Never Be Possible, It
Is Either Jonathan Or No
Nigeria" (Ayo Fayose) - DAILY
TRUST
13. "Senate President, David
Mark In A Secret Meeting With
The Military To Stop May, 29
Handing Over To Buhari" -
THISDAY NEWSPAPER
14. "No President That Has His
People At Heart Will Hand Over
Power To Someone Who Doesn't
Care About The Masses" (Doyin
Okupe) - NTA NEWS.
15. "Nigeria Will Be Better
Without Jonathan" (United
Nation) - NEW YORK TIMES
do you agree with this
get a life

13 Likes

Re: BAKARE BOMBSHELL: How I Was Forced To Sign Resignation Letter As VP Candidate by vigasimple(m): 10:44pm On Feb 05, 2015
Revolution:

What Bakare said is not news, I read about it in the papers four years ago. The propaganda is the attempt to unearth old news and insinuate that Osinbajo will do the same. It is a scare tactic.

Is it not reasonable to conclude that the same may have happened here and Osinbanjo signed?

We may never know if Bakare has not refused and reveal the ploy.

I think APC are so desperate they will bow down to Satan and call him Lord because of power.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: BAKARE BOMBSHELL: How I Was Forced To Sign Resignation Letter As VP Candidate by vislabraye(m): 10:44pm On Feb 05, 2015
mumumugu:

any news against apc is propaganda

any news against pdp is truth

APC supporters are becoming to sound irritating. APC, a party of crooks and criminalswith Tinubu as the commander in chief wants to change Nigeria.

APC are criminals.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: BAKARE BOMBSHELL: How I Was Forced To Sign Resignation Letter As VP Candidate by Neplusultra(f): 10:44pm On Feb 05, 2015
Dis man too talk, kai! My respect for him kips diminishing by d day! Why not give up ur calling and become a politician! U cant serve two masters at a go! undecided

2 Likes

Re: BAKARE BOMBSHELL: How I Was Forced To Sign Resignation Letter As VP Candidate by ahbey(m): 10:44pm On Feb 05, 2015
Raymondenyi:
Devil will 1st punish you for been so wicked....for God doesn't punish....his pple...he always want them to come to true repentance.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BAKARE BOMBSHELL: How I Was Forced To Sign Resignation Letter As VP Candidate by dustydee: 10:45pm On Feb 05, 2015
But we knew this long ago. And Buhari objected to it.

2 Likes

Re: BAKARE BOMBSHELL: How I Was Forced To Sign Resignation Letter As VP Candidate by dennismukoro(m): 10:46pm On Feb 05, 2015
SINCE ELECTION POSTPONEMENT NOR WORK NOW THIS AFTER ALL SAMBO IS JUST LIKE A FISH HEAD DOING NOTHING AT THE VP HE GOES TO THE NORTH AND ADVERTISE APC AS CHRISTIAN PARTY AND COMES TO THE SOUTH AND TELLS THE SOUTH THAT THEY HAVE ISLAMIC AGENDA. PDP STOP DISGRACING UR SELF.....TEAMGMB FEBUHARI 14...LETS I FORGET REMIND THE President Jonathan TO RETURN MY OR OUR 1000NAIRA IMMIGRATION SCAM JOB HE PROMISE TO RETURN.

2 Likes

Re: BAKARE BOMBSHELL: How I Was Forced To Sign Resignation Letter As VP Candidate by dabossman(m): 10:47pm On Feb 05, 2015
First things first. Pastor Bakare ran as VP candidate on the CPC platform, not APC, not ACN. So, if anyone asked him to sign a resignation letter, it was the party stalwarts in CPC not ACN. And the last time I checked, neither Tinubu nor Osinbajo were ever a part of CPC. ACN had Nuhu Ribadu and Fola Adeola as its candidates, and Fola Adeola never said anything about being asked to sign a resignation letter by Tinubu. Who knows, maybe that's why the parties merger didn't work back in 2011.

2 Likes

Re: BAKARE BOMBSHELL: How I Was Forced To Sign Resignation Letter As VP Candidate by Ikengawo: 10:47pm On Feb 05, 2015

[size=30pt]ES ES KWARRAPT[/size]

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: BAKARE BOMBSHELL: How I Was Forced To Sign Resignation Letter As VP Candidate by Ikengawo: 10:48pm On Feb 05, 2015
dabossman:
First things first. Pastor Bakare ran as VP candidate on the[b] CPC[/b] platform, [b]not APC, [/b]not ACN. So, if anyone asked him to sign a resignation letter, it was the party stalwarts in CPC not ACN. And the last time I checked, neither Tinubu nor Osinbajo were ever a part of CPC. ACN had Nuhu Ribadu and Fola Adeola as its candidates, and Fola Adeola never said anything about being asked to sign a resignation letter by Tinubu. Who knows, maybe that's why the parties merger didn't work back in 2011.
lol, clown

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: BAKARE BOMBSHELL: How I Was Forced To Sign Resignation Letter As VP Candidate by Jokay07(m): 10:48pm On Feb 05, 2015
I wonder when Pdp became a video producing party. An interview conducted in 2013 is now being released this year. The propaganda is as lame as Pdp.

2 Likes

Re: BAKARE BOMBSHELL: How I Was Forced To Sign Resignation Letter As VP Candidate by Akpan107(m): 10:50pm On Feb 05, 2015
Raymondenyi:
APC must surely go down.... Nothing will ever make the Party prosper!!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: BAKARE BOMBSHELL: How I Was Forced To Sign Resignation Letter As VP Candidate by tola9ja: 10:51pm On Feb 05, 2015
melvin0004:
get a life

by voting buhari
Re: BAKARE BOMBSHELL: How I Was Forced To Sign Resignation Letter As VP Candidate by Nobody: 10:53pm On Feb 05, 2015
Buhari,the presidential candidate and Tinubu,the vice presidential candidate.Osibanjo,a stooge of Tinubu.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: BAKARE BOMBSHELL: How I Was Forced To Sign Resignation Letter As VP Candidate by thunderrider: 10:54pm On Feb 05, 2015
I thought this was claimed to be false!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BAKARE BOMBSHELL: How I Was Forced To Sign Resignation Letter As VP Candidate by udy4real(m): 10:55pm On Feb 05, 2015
APC style

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Top 15 Most Performing Governors In Nigeria By Premiumratings / Akwa Ibom 10-Lane & 8-Lanes Leading To The Airport Near Completion (Photos) / Governor Udom Emmanuel's Second Term Declaration In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.