Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,133 members, 7,811,198 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:13 AM

BAKARE BOMBSHELL: How I Was Forced To Sign Resignation Letter As VP Candidate - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BAKARE BOMBSHELL: How I Was Forced To Sign Resignation Letter As VP Candidate (65920 Views)

'I Wanted Okonjo-Iweala As VP To Buhari' - Obasanjo / Traffic In Lagos As VP Osinbajo Visits (Photos) / Bakare Bombshell: How I Was Forced To Sign Resignation Letter As Vp Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BAKARE BOMBSHELL: How I Was Forced To Sign Resignation Letter As VP Candidate by mpowa(m): 11:40pm On Feb 05, 2015
jpaul5:
These are Pastor Bakare’s own words. Where is the propaganda there? The writer is just trying to sensationalise by bringing Osinbajo’s case into it but you cannot deny what Bakare said. And if you follow the train of thought, if Tinubu’s grand ambition is to become VP, there is no better person for him to use than Osinbajo going by the strength of their relationship.

Just saying...

And they will do this in front of over 170 million Nigerians when everyone knows who was elected as VP at the polls? Aba! make we they use our common sense small, small now. Another issue is that they were trying to merge the party, so there was need for compromise from both end, in this case they are already merged before they choose the President and the Vp, no changing again shikena! If Tinumbu is still desperate to vie for the position, he would have done it while they where selecting. Pls you guys go an look for all the propaganda you can get, It won't change anything, it's still FeBuhari 14th.
Re: BAKARE BOMBSHELL: How I Was Forced To Sign Resignation Letter As VP Candidate by BabaO2: 11:40pm On Feb 05, 2015
Why are PDP and their apologists too lazy to map out issues correctly. So in 2011 election merger attempt, ACN should contribute more than 65% of the resources and get nothing. It was supposed to be a marriage of give and take, even Bakare knows that, why a dirty id!Ot is flagging no issue here. No wonder Nigeria is nose diving under jonathan and PDP because they lack knowledge of business and politics. Only envious of dynamism and achievements of Tinubu and Fashola. I wonder if some of these people realized that Tinubu is more of Nigerian than them and he has ambitions and right to contest for any position he desires.
Re: BAKARE BOMBSHELL: How I Was Forced To Sign Resignation Letter As VP Candidate by bbjummy: 11:41pm On Feb 05, 2015
Hmm! Could this really be the fish I have been smelling? I'm getting convinced gradually. It still bothers me why "APC top 15 officials are all one religion sided". See viz;

1. Party Leader – North: Gen Muhammadu Buhari (Muslim). 2. Party Leader – South: Bola Ahmed Tinubu (Muslim). 3. National Chairman: Abdulkareem Bisi Akande (Muslim). 4. Deputy National Chairman: Aminu Bello Masari (Muslim). 5. National Secretary: Tijjani Musa Tumsah (Muslim). 6. Deputy National Secretary: Nasir El-Rufai (Muslim). 7. National Publicity Secretary: Lai Muhammad (Muslim). 8. National Treasurer: Sadiya Umar Faruq (Muslim) 9. National Financial Secretary: Alhaji Shaibu Musa (Muslim). 10. National Youth Leader: Abubakar Lado (Muslim). 11. National Legal Adviser: Muiz Banie (Muslim). 12. National Deputy Auditor: Bala Jibrin (Muslim). 13. National Women Leader: Sharia Ikeazor (Muslim convert). 14. EX-Officio Member: Muniru Muse (Muslim). 15. EX-Officio Member: Alhaji Yemi Sanusi (Muslim).

My question is Where does the other religion stand in APC?

6 Likes

Re: BAKARE BOMBSHELL: How I Was Forced To Sign Resignation Letter As VP Candidate by Nobody: 11:41pm On Feb 05, 2015
I would have loved to see the full video.
Re: BAKARE BOMBSHELL: How I Was Forced To Sign Resignation Letter As VP Candidate by Nobody: 11:42pm On Feb 05, 2015
Am too old to believe such gimmick.

Am an sme data share merchant. Am a risk taker,I will take the risk of sending ur desired data while u send me a 1300 airtime on confirmtion.
D truth is this, non of the people u see advertising 1gig for 1k sells at that price. D story u get is d promo has just ended nd even if u get it, it comes with less than 28days validity after hours of wait.

Everyday I resolve issues involving some sme data sellers nd their customers.

I operate just like mtn extra time service were u borrow nd payback.

Put me to any test even if u eventually dont av in mind of buying, u will be very convinced of my honesty.

Its risky for me but let me take the risk.

Check my signature.
Re: BAKARE BOMBSHELL: How I Was Forced To Sign Resignation Letter As VP Candidate by bbjummy: 11:43pm On Feb 05, 2015
Hmm!
Re: BAKARE BOMBSHELL: How I Was Forced To Sign Resignation Letter As VP Candidate by major466(m): 11:43pm On Feb 05, 2015
APC leaders will do anything including selling their souls for power. sad

1 Like

Re: BAKARE BOMBSHELL: How I Was Forced To Sign Resignation Letter As VP Candidate by dom(m): 11:44pm On Feb 05, 2015
very true. El Rufai dwelt extensively on it in his book "The Accidental Public Servant."
Re: BAKARE BOMBSHELL: How I Was Forced To Sign Resignation Letter As VP Candidate by 49cents(m): 11:46pm On Feb 05, 2015
Revolution:
More PDP Propaganda. Osinbajo, a man of impeccable integrity, like Bakere, will never sign such a letter. PDP are just trying to scare people into voting for them but it is too late. There is a total lack of confidence in this Jonathan government and no amount of propaganda or campaigning can change this.

My fellow citizen; please I urge you not to be deaf with reason......

I watched the video on a facebook thread and was amazeda!!!!!!

I asked my pro buhari friend how I wanted to know what buhari's stand was on this issue?

This isny propanganda, one of the characters was just reconting his experience

The video clip is part of a longer video recording look for it and you will hear Pastor Bakare lambasting Amaechi for even denying that heis governor's private jet caused N7billion not N9billion!!!! He blasted him saying what amount of work can be done with that money?......obviously Amaechi was still in the PDP......

Let's not be too desparate for change that we turn blind eye to reality

As nairalanders at least we should stand together and agree on not who to lead per se but the set agendas we one...we should unite on this front cos they(APC and PDP) don't really care about us

8 Likes

Re: BAKARE BOMBSHELL: How I Was Forced To Sign Resignation Letter As VP Candidate by 30pence: 11:48pm On Feb 05, 2015
Raymondenyi:
The accusation and propaganda is too lame and stupid..... I really do not think d PDP stooge dat posted this trash has anything in his dumb skull....is this the propaganda they want to use Now? After d accusation of trying to Islamise nigeria (and we saw Mr. Dumbo openly acclaiming PDP to be a more Muslim party) now this nonsense..... this God I worship will punish all of you 1 by 1..., hediots

Letz not turn a deaf ear to whatz going wrong.

For me, if Tunde Bakare did say that then, there's an element of truth in it.

And if true,

WE CAN'T ALLOW BUHARI'S SECRETE AGENDA TO MATERIALISE.

This is a big issue.

5 Likes

Re: BAKARE BOMBSHELL: How I Was Forced To Sign Resignation Letter As VP Candidate by Nobody: 11:49pm On Feb 05, 2015
Sweetlemon:
This Bakare is confused sha. Wasn't he praising Buhari a few days ago?

Don't let these TANoids confuse you. Bakare still supports Buhari.

Tunde Bakare never said they required Osinbajo to resign a resignatory letter.

He said this in 2011 to explain why ACN and CPC last minute merger did not work out. That was ACN's demand before they supported CPC then, but both Buhari and Osinbajo rejected that offer.

1 Like

Re: BAKARE BOMBSHELL: How I Was Forced To Sign Resignation Letter As VP Candidate by Capitano1(m): 11:51pm On Feb 05, 2015
Lies everyday.There is a saying, when you tell a lie ,you need 10 more lies to cover just that lie.Pdp you are a falling angel lol

Re: BAKARE BOMBSHELL: How I Was Forced To Sign Resignation Letter As VP Candidate by genearts(m): 11:56pm On Feb 05, 2015
Just get jona out of aso rock, replace him with a devil I don't care! This election is beyond jona and buhari, its about teaching our politicians to fear and respect the people and not rewarding cluelessness and incompetence.
Re: BAKARE BOMBSHELL: How I Was Forced To Sign Resignation Letter As VP Candidate by 2kris(m): 11:57pm On Feb 05, 2015
Revealations have been every were but my people fail to see it please go to kingdomnewsng.com.....prevent muslim brother hood before its too late
Re: BAKARE BOMBSHELL: How I Was Forced To Sign Resignation Letter As VP Candidate by landinfo: 12:01am On Feb 06, 2015
tola9ja:
1. "INEC declares Buhari
President-Elect with 26.4 million
votes! PDP rejects result" -
VANGUARD!
2. "Buhari declared winner!”
"This is the worst election in
Nigeria's history" (Olisa Metuh)
- PUNCH!
3. "APC in a Historic Victory!”
"Godswill Akpabio flee to Ghana,
begs for forgiveness". - PM
NEWS!
4. "This is the most rigged
election in the world; Jega must
be arrested and imprisoned
immediately. We are heading to
court" (Ruben Abati) - DAILY
INDEPENDENT!
5. "South-South boils as INEC
declares Buhari winner, Militants
threatened war." - NIGERIAN
TRIBUNE!
6. "APC wins Aso Rock, 70 Senate
seats and 65% House of Reps. We
are studying the
results" (Mimiko) - SUN
NEWSPAPER!
7. "Militants Protests Buhari's
Victory, Demands Cancellation Of
Polls In 21 States" - TRIUMPH
NEWSPAPER
8. "How Jega Rigged The Polls In
Favour Of Buhari" - PREMIUM
TIME.
9. "Obama, Cameron, Hollande,
Mugabe, Ban-Ki-Moon, World
Leaders Congratulate Buhari" -
THE NATION!
10. "I Will Finish All The
Gambaris In Niger Delta Before
May 29" (Asari Dokubo) -
SAHARA-REPORTERS!
11. "Jega Rigged For The
Opposition, We Will Obtain A
Court Order And Arrest
Him" (SSS spokeswoman, Marylin
Ogar) - LEADERSHIP!
12. "It Can Never Be Possible, It
Is Either Jonathan Or No
Nigeria" (Ayo Fayose) - DAILY
TRUST
13. "Senate President, David
Mark In A Secret Meeting With
The Military To Stop May, 29
Handing Over To Buhari" -
THISDAY NEWSPAPER
14. "No President That Has His
People At Heart Will Hand Over
Power To Someone Who Doesn't
Care About The Masses" (Doyin
Okupe) - NTA NEWS.
15. "Nigeria Will Be Better
Without Jonathan" (United
Nation) - NEW YORK TIMES
do you agree with this

1 Like

Re: BAKARE BOMBSHELL: How I Was Forced To Sign Resignation Letter As VP Candidate by Eluwilussit(m): 12:04am On Feb 06, 2015
Noviolence2015:
Hmmm Tinubu warming up for Aso rock in disguise.

Asiwaju na real conman. It doesn't have to come to that before we know that Tinubu will be the greatest beneficiary of this alliance, if APC wins. There are real con men in naija o.
Re: BAKARE BOMBSHELL: How I Was Forced To Sign Resignation Letter As VP Candidate by MAYOWAAK: 12:06am On Feb 06, 2015
Letter 1:Resignation Letter written by APC on the lettterhead of CPC asking Bakare to sign as VP before election but was post dated.

Letter 2:Letter written by Bakare to GMB

Re: BAKARE BOMBSHELL: How I Was Forced To Sign Resignation Letter As VP Candidate by banki(m): 12:08am On Feb 06, 2015
bbjummy:
Hmm! Could this really be the fish I have been smelling? I'm getting convinced gradually. It still bothers me why "APC top 15 officials are all one religion sided". See viz;

1. Party Leader – North: Gen Muhammadu Buhari (Muslim). 2. Party Leader – South: Bola Ahmed Tinubu (Muslim). 3. National Chairman: Abdulkareem Bisi Akande (Muslim). 4. Deputy National Chairman: Aminu Bello Masari (Muslim). 5. National Secretary: Tijjani Musa Tumsah (Muslim). 6. Deputy National Secretary: Nasir El-Rufai (Muslim). 7. National Publicity Secretary: Lai Muhammad (Muslim). 8. National Treasurer: Sadiya Umar Faruq (Muslim) 9. National Financial Secretary: Alhaji Shaibu Musa (Muslim). 10. National Youth Leader: Abubakar Lado (Muslim). 11. National Legal Adviser: Muiz Banie (Muslim). 12. National Deputy Auditor: Bala Jibrin (Muslim). 13. National Women Leader: Sharia Ikeazor (Muslim convert). 14. EX-Officio Member: Muniru Muse (Muslim). 15. EX-Officio Member: Alhaji Yemi Sanusi (Muslim).

ask arch NEMADI SAMBO

My question is Where does the other religion stand in APC?
Re: BAKARE BOMBSHELL: How I Was Forced To Sign Resignation Letter As VP Candidate by Eluwilussit(m): 12:08am On Feb 06, 2015
Revolution:

What Bakare said is not news, I read about it in the papers four years ago. The propaganda is the attempt to unearth old news and insinuate that Osinbajo will do the same. It is a scare tactic.

That's half the truth. The whole truth is that Buhari and his allies tried to commit perjury in 2011. Why should we trust such people in 2015? These guys are just too mean. They have no love for nigeria. It is all about their stomach. Chop chop politicians.
Re: BAKARE BOMBSHELL: How I Was Forced To Sign Resignation Letter As VP Candidate by mpowa(m): 12:09am On Feb 06, 2015
2kris:
Revealations have been every were but my people fail to see it please go to kingdomnewsng.com.....prevent muslim brother hood before its too late

That is exactly one of the reason we must vote this clueless man out, 6 good years, no development, the only thing they have is ethnic and religious propaganda, we've never had it this bad, i get more annoyed everyday when i hear JonaTAN an his TANoids, everything is religious, ethnic semtiments, we voted for him based on sentiments in 2011, he wants to use the same sentiment now, Buhari was a former head of state, he did not islamize Nigeria when he has the military power and youth to do so, now you're shouting islamic brotherhood up and down, he goes to all church leaders soliciting for vote as a good christian against evil islam, while his Vice, Dumbo Sambo goes to the north solicting for vote as a good muslim who goes to mecca every year and telling them not to vote for Buhari who is not a good muslim, because his vice has 5000 churches, we've never had it this bad, dividing the country everyday- I'M TIRED OF THIS PEOPLE. FEBUHARI 14TH

1 Like

Re: BAKARE BOMBSHELL: How I Was Forced To Sign Resignation Letter As VP Candidate by deleo16(m): 12:10am On Feb 06, 2015
Nosa77:
"The nature of our job does not allow us to take sides..." - TB Joshua

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hspf1A1aI7Y

Those who have ears to hear - let them hear!

On Sunday 4th January 2015, T.B. Joshua spoke
publicly about the upcoming Nigerian elections while
speaking to a lady who said her husband was
supposed to be a governorship flag-bearer for the
PDP. He insisted that pastors should not take sides.
He said, “Madam, you are bringing the issue of
politics to the church. There is nothing bad about
politics but we should not allow it to infiltrate
Christianity.
“My members – whatever political party you belong
– let it be from your heart.I should not allow it to
infiltrate the ministry. I pray for all of you. I love all
of you. Are you PDP? Are you APC? Are you Labour?
You are my people.
“The nature of our job does not permit us to take
sides; we should pray for everyone and let God be
the final. After you have done the job, God will still
mark it; you should allow God to mark it.”

1 Like

Re: BAKARE BOMBSHELL: How I Was Forced To Sign Resignation Letter As VP Candidate by sandfield: 12:10am On Feb 06, 2015

1 Like

Re: BAKARE BOMBSHELL: How I Was Forced To Sign Resignation Letter As VP Candidate by Eluwilussit(m): 12:11am On Feb 06, 2015
pharoahs:

Why all the anger? If what is being insinuated is false, the intelligent Nigerian would know. Please calm down to avoid High BP

Don't mind the guy. Did he not hear it straight from Tunde Bakare? If it was written, then one might doubt the author. Now it is a video, let Buhari and his allies deny it.
Re: BAKARE BOMBSHELL: How I Was Forced To Sign Resignation Letter As VP Candidate by genearts(m): 12:13am On Feb 06, 2015
Eluwilussit:

That's half the truth. The whole truth is that Buhari and his allies tried to commit perjury in 2011. Why should we trust such people in 2015? These guys are just too mean. They have no love for nigeria. It is all about their stomach. Chop chop politicians.
Jona and PDP no dey chop chop abi?? Abeg mk we hear word. Let's try another party and really see the difference for christ sake.
Re: BAKARE BOMBSHELL: How I Was Forced To Sign Resignation Letter As VP Candidate by inalegwu99(m): 12:18am On Feb 06, 2015
the older a wine gets, the sweeter it becomes
sai Buhari

Re: BAKARE BOMBSHELL: How I Was Forced To Sign Resignation Letter As VP Candidate by Eluwilussit(m): 12:22am On Feb 06, 2015
genearts:

Jona and PDP no dey chop chop abi?? Abeg mk we hear word. Let's try another party and really see the difference for christ sake.

I never said Jona no dey chop. I am not against APC. I am against every aparo hunter coming to lie to Nigerians about change. Buhari is not anywhere near the change we need. Why not Fashola, elrufai, Ribadu, Tambuwal , Duke, Okorocha? Do we need to run hat in hand to these former coupists? I am ashamed. Buhari is inadequate. We are still suffering from GEJ and pdp and now another bunch of hooligans are about to hijack our treasury. We no dey learn at all? From Jonathan to Buhari is like from Abuja to ijebu ode.

2 Likes

Re: BAKARE BOMBSHELL: How I Was Forced To Sign Resignation Letter As VP Candidate by Equado(m): 12:22am On Feb 06, 2015
Raymondenyi:
The accusation and propaganda is too lame and stupid..... I really do not think d PDP stooge dat posted this trash has anything in his dumb skull....is this the propaganda they want to use Now? After d accusation of trying to Islamise nigeria (and we saw Mr. Dumbo openly acclaiming PDP to be a more Muslim party) now this nonsense..... this God I worship will punish all of you 1 by 1..., hediots
don't you see youre the hediot here?
Re: BAKARE BOMBSHELL: How I Was Forced To Sign Resignation Letter As VP Candidate by 9iceClick: 12:23am On Feb 06, 2015
Re: BAKARE BOMBSHELL: How I Was Forced To Sign Resignation Letter As VP Candidate by discusant: 12:24am On Feb 06, 2015
Raymondenyi:
Tinubu is power hungry. He tried what Bakare described here in 2011. Whoever doesn't believe Tinubu must have gone through similar arrangements this time with Osinbajo and Buhari is not being realistic.

1 Like

Re: BAKARE BOMBSHELL: How I Was Forced To Sign Resignation Letter As VP Candidate by ifihearam: 12:25am On Feb 06, 2015
DEMONIC PARTY APC

THE BAD NEWS HERE IS THAT NONE OF THEIR PLANS WILL COME TO PASS BECAUSE GEJ WILL REMAIN IN OFFICE UNTIL 2019...JUST MAYBE BEFORE HIS TENURE EXPIRES Tinubu AND BUHARI MUST HAVE BEEN DEAD.

2 Likes

Re: BAKARE BOMBSHELL: How I Was Forced To Sign Resignation Letter As VP Candidate by Eluwilussit(m): 12:25am On Feb 06, 2015
Equado:
don't you see youre the hediot here?

Oh, you noticed?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Governor Udom Emmanuel's Second Term Declaration In Pictures / Akwa Ibom 10-Lane & 8-Lanes Leading To The Airport Near Completion (Photos) / Okorocha: "I Remain The Most Popular Governor In Nigeria" - Okorocha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.