Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

Why Do Single Women Date Married Men Why ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Single Women Date Married Men Why ? (15548 Views)

My Opinion On Why White Women Date Black Men / Do Girls Date Married Men Because Its Risky? / Why Women Date Ugly Black Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Single Women Date Married Men Why ? by inspiredm(m): 12:53am On Dec 31, 2008
You're a single female who has everything EXCEPT A MAN.
This could be for many reasons. By Choice is One or Maybe you're a Difficult Person to Deal with. I could go on and on for hours about what the reason but why it is that single women choose to date married men.

Some single women say they date married men because it's easy and that they're not looking for a commitment at the time. Ok so, if you're not looking for a commitment then why someone who is supposed to be committed for life? Why not a single guy? How easy can it be to be in a relationship with a married man? There is no way that you can just say it's only something to do from time to time. Feelings have to be factored into it somehow, because you didn't like him because he was easy. It was something about that man that drew you to him in the first place.

Its so easy for guys now to get women once we ''tell'' them we're married, they fall like a pack of cards WHY /
Re: Why Do Single Women Date Married Men Why ? by chika98: 12:54am On Dec 31, 2008
Are you trying to tell us that you are married??
Re: Why Do Single Women Date Married Men Why ? by Nobody: 12:55am On Dec 31, 2008
aren't you supposed to be selling cars?
Re: Why Do Single Women Date Married Men Why ? by H2O2: 12:55am On Dec 31, 2008
They want what the lucky woman has  undecided I don't know. Interesting question
Re: Why Do Single Women Date Married Men Why ? by inspiredm(m): 12:56am On Dec 31, 2008
chika98:

Are you trying to tell us that you are married??

The ''tell'' means LIE to them
Re: Why Do Single Women Date Married Men Why ? by inspiredm(m): 1:00am On Dec 31, 2008
*Toyinrayo:

Am I a Car Dealer ?
Re: Why Do Single Women Date Married Men Why ? by chika98: 1:00am On Dec 31, 2008
inspired_m:

The ''tell'' means LIE to them

Gini? Are you married? Tick yes or no
Re: Why Do Single Women Date Married Men Why ? by Nobody: 1:00am On Dec 31, 2008
inspired_m:

Am I a Car Dealer ?
You tell me. . . .
Re: Why Do Single Women Date Married Men Why ? by Busybody2(f): 1:01am On Dec 31, 2008
*Toyinrayo:

Get your grubby mitts off him, I saw him first angry angry angry You have too much ojukokoro, isn't the party you are having with Dayokanu and H202 enough for you grin
Re: Why Do Single Women Date Married Men Why ? by busybein: 1:01am On Dec 31, 2008
trouble maker
Re: Why Do Single Women Date Married Men Why ? by Nobody: 1:03am On Dec 31, 2008
I guess they just aren't contented tongue
Re: Why Do Single Women Date Married Men Why ? by chika98: 1:04am On Dec 31, 2008
lol. body too dey sweet busy body
Re: Why Do Single Women Date Married Men Why ? by H2O2: 1:04am On Dec 31, 2008
Busy_body:

Get your grubby mitts off him, I saw him first angry angry angry You have too much ojukokoro, isn't the party you are having with Dayokanu and H202 enough for you grin
Busy Body and H2O2

Maybe my chicken legs are not thin enough for her.
Re: Why Do Single Women Date Married Men Why ? by inspiredm(m): 1:06am On Dec 31, 2008
H2O2:

They want what the lucky woman has undecided I don't know. Interesting question

Thats It. I Concur.
Re: Why Do Single Women Date Married Men Why ? by spoilt(f): 1:06am On Dec 31, 2008
Married men fill a need and serve a purpose. They are also very generous. Aaahh! Those guilt induced gifts.  grin grin
Re: Why Do Single Women Date Married Men Why ? by Nobody: 1:06am On Dec 31, 2008
Busy_body:

Busy Bodyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

H202 don decline my advances o

H2O2:

Busy Body and H2O2

Maybe my chicken legs are not thin enough for her.
stop flirting, haba undecided
Re: Why Do Single Women Date Married Men Why ? by chika98: 1:07am On Dec 31, 2008
spoilt:

Married men fill a need and serve a purpose. They are also very generous. Aaahh! Those guilt induced gifts.  grin grin

And after the gifts you are nothing but a jump off and second best grin
Re: Why Do Single Women Date Married Men Why ? by inspiredm(m): 1:09am On Dec 31, 2008
spoilt:

Married men fill a need and serve a purpose. They are also very generous. Aaahh! Those guilt induced gifts. grin grin

Generous Married Men, We have Generous Single Men too, But these Single Women would prefer the Earlier. its Sad.
Re: Why Do Single Women Date Married Men Why ? by spoilt(f): 1:11am On Dec 31, 2008
The stereotypical girls that do married men are not looking for marriage. Besides its their stock in trade They know the drill.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Single Women Date Married Men Why ? by chika98: 1:11am On Dec 31, 2008
inspired_m:

Generous Married Men, We have Generous Single Men too, But these Single Women would prefer the Earlier. its Sad.

If that girl is bothering you too much then tell Nkechi your wife to beat her up! grin
Re: Why Do Single Women Date Married Men Why ? by H2O2: 1:11am On Dec 31, 2008
inspired_m:

Thats It. I Concur.
Yeah.  I think I attracted more women when I was with jump offs than I did while single.

Maybe married men exude some sort of confidence that single men don't.
Re: Why Do Single Women Date Married Men Why ? by Busybody2(f): 1:11am On Dec 31, 2008
inspired_m:

Am I a Car Dealer ?

No, your Royal Chiefness, and of course its not because of your 5 chieftancy titles that I love you, you are the only man for me, the only man i think of, the only one i want to see when i wake up and sleep kiss

Morenike Alagolo and Busybein and Chika98 back off my man, you girls like men too much, won fi seyin ni angry I don't joke with serious matter like this, of course once i make my mind up who i want to marry between Tumfulu, Inspired, Agaba kiss and Bigmodo, i will let you know tongue
Re: Why Do Single Women Date Married Men Why ? by Nobody: 1:12am On Dec 31, 2008
Inspired . . . car don finish? grin
Re: Why Do Single Women Date Married Men Why ? by chika98: 1:12am On Dec 31, 2008
davidylan:

Credit crunch reach hin side grin
Re: Why Do Single Women Date Married Men Why ? by Nobody: 1:14am On Dec 31, 2008
Busy_body:

Morenike Alagolo and Busybein and Chika98 back off my man, you girls like men too much, won fi seyin ni angry I don't joke with serious matter like this, of course once i make my mind up who i want to marry between Tumfulu, Inspired, Agaba kiss and Bigmodo, i will let you know tongue
girl, ain't no one want your man
grin grin

Inspired, the real question you should be asking is, why do married men chase after single women?
Re: Why Do Single Women Date Married Men Why ? by busybein: 1:14am On Dec 31, 2008
Busy_body:

No, your Royal Chiefness, and of course its not because of your 5 chieftancy titles that I love you, you are the only man for me, the only man i think of, the only one i want to see when i wake up and sleep kiss

Morenike Alagolo and [b]Busy_body [/b]and Chika98 back off my man, you girls like men too much, won fi seyin ni angry I don't joke with serious matter like this, of course once i make my mind up who i want to marry between Tumfulu, Inspired, Agaba kiss and Bigmodo, i will let you know tongue
dat is it honey cool
Re: Why Do Single Women Date Married Men Why ? by inspiredm(m): 1:14am On Dec 31, 2008
davidylan:

This day is dedicated to the Romance section, Enough of Car Deals Abeg
grin grin
Re: Why Do Single Women Date Married Men Why ? by spoilt(f): 1:15am On Dec 31, 2008
@ OP
Are you now going around telling chicks you are married so they can fall at your feet? grin
Re: Why Do Single Women Date Married Men Why ? by chika98: 1:15am On Dec 31, 2008
Who is this man tuza queen is warning about?
Re: Why Do Single Women Date Married Men Why ? by Busybody2(f): 1:16am On Dec 31, 2008
spoilt:

chika98:

And after the gifts you are nothing but a jump off and second best grin

shocked angry angry angry cheesy
Re: Why Do Single Women Date Married Men Why ? by Nobody: 1:16am On Dec 31, 2008
inspired_m:

This day is dedicated to the Romance section, Enough of Car Deals Abeg
grin grin

inspired talk true . . . are you looking for a girl to marry? there's none here . . . see me in secret (bring a camry 2009 along) and we can negotiate.
Re: Why Do Single Women Date Married Men Why ? by inspiredm(m): 1:17am On Dec 31, 2008
Busy_body:

Busy_body You're quite aware I am Married with 3 wives aint you ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

How Many Guys Here Get Disgusted When Most Nigerian Girls Undressed? / Naija Men And White Women / Love Story (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.