Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,755 members, 7,813,504 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:06 PM

Group Supplies ICC With Evidence Linking Buhari To 2011 Post-election Violence - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Group Supplies ICC With Evidence Linking Buhari To 2011 Post-election Violence (31555 Views)

No Evidence Linking Boko Haram To ISIS, Says Federal Government / Jonathan, Buhari Disagree On 2011 Post-poll Crisis, Sign Pact / Photo: Protest In Kaduna By Victims Of 2011 Post-election Crisis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Group Supplies ICC With Evidence Linking Buhari To 2011 Post-election Violence by urchbarbie(f): 3:33am On Feb 07, 2015
Ure an impersonator. No ibo person wld blatantly support gmb d way ure doing. I suspect d face behind did moniker. It culd be Zahra. Yes! It culd be. Definetly not an Urenna angry
UrennaNkoli:

Buhari won't kill anyone the way jonathan has murdered your family na. You know it...GEJ has brought bitterness to your family, it will do you good if you vote him out.
Re: Group Supplies ICC With Evidence Linking Buhari To 2011 Post-election Violence by eazydon(m): 3:46am On Feb 07, 2015
UrennaNkoli:
Everyday, Buhari this, Buhari that all coming from PDP and their swine they call supporters. As they say, the road to success is not always easy. He who laughs last laughs best.....at the end, we shall see.
Sai Buhari.

Taaaa! Gbafuo!

1 Like

Re: Group Supplies ICC With Evidence Linking Buhari To 2011 Post-election Violence by debeey87(m): 3:51am On Feb 07, 2015
DrPrickson:
Am really surprised at the "sai buhari" crew . Even if they were not born during the dictatorial regime of buhari at least they all witness first hand the outcome of the 2011 bloodshed orchestrated by buhari.
These crew (with their clear eyes) still want to vote-in this kind of man to power. smh
Sometimes the wicked part of me wish Buhari will have the opportunity to rule Naija for a few month ,just so that these sai group will know how daft and stuupid they are. But we all know that wish can't come true.. Buhari can't be president as long as the God of Justice
is still alive.
The Blood of the innocents are still crying out. I wonder how Buhari sleeps with himself.

That includes the blood of innocent souls who your God chosen Jonathan took donkey years to intervene in their plight when book haram started slaughtering people in the north east.

For the record,Buhari is no good..agreed,of what good is Jonathan who has spent so much on security without any meaningful result.

Buhari has the antecedent of fighting corruption hence the reason why peeps today prefer him over Jonathan cos he has failed big time.

Now am beginning to wish there was a third presidential candidate.

I hope you have your PVC.... Your future is in your hands. Vote wisely
Re: Group Supplies ICC With Evidence Linking Buhari To 2011 Post-election Violence by methodyk: 4:35am On Feb 07, 2015
balash:
Una just like to waste my Data sha! If una like make una bring evidence say na buhari carry gun lead groups to kill I will still vote for him come feb 14.

Don't you people just understand simple english? I want 'CHANGE' u peopple should keep kwiet and lemme rest juur
What you really need/want is Common Sense(Brain).

1 Like

Re: Group Supplies ICC With Evidence Linking Buhari To 2011 Post-election Violence by yemmy19(m): 4:36am On Feb 07, 2015
Even if they provide evidences showing that Buhari sponsors Boko Haram.
Even if his certificates were fake.

I WILL STILL VOTE FOR HIM.....
Re: Group Supplies ICC With Evidence Linking Buhari To 2011 Post-election Violence by methodyk: 4:39am On Feb 07, 2015
debeey87:

That includes the blood of innocent souls who your God chosen Jonathan took donkey years to intervene in their plight when book haram started slaughtering people in the north east.

For the record,Buhari is no good..agreed,of what good is Jonathan who has spent so much on security without any meaningful result.

Buhari has the antecedent of fighting corruption hence the reason why peeps today prefer him over Jonathan cos he has failed big time.

Now am beginning to wish there was a third presidential candidate.

I hope you have your PVC.... Your future is in your hands. Vote wisely
Nice one.
Remember when you vote to vote for your Emancipation from CABALS....have you really wonder what chased OBJ from PDP out to APC Alliance?#NOTOEGYPT
Re: Group Supplies ICC With Evidence Linking Buhari To 2011 Post-election Violence by cjrane: 5:17am On Feb 07, 2015
And he will still tell his supporters to kill again after his loss on February 14th.

Re: Group Supplies ICC With Evidence Linking Buhari To 2011 Post-election Violence by IBROHIM: 5:30am On Feb 07, 2015
slap1:
Some Buhari supporters are just unbelievable . Someone promised to make the country ungovernable if he loses, he lost and the country is boiling yet they are quick to wave off the statement.
You are a swine if you cannot provide evidence that he said that! Ewu!!! They are soooo jittery!!! What won't they do to see that this man doesn't contest! Just go there and cast ur vote for ur choice! It's a game of choice and number! I also have a right and choice to vote for Buhari!!! Fear don catch them! Thieves na Buhari say make una no campaign since 2011? Good governance is what we deserve and that's what we'll get!!!
Re: Group Supplies ICC With Evidence Linking Buhari To 2011 Post-election Violence by kekakuz(m): 5:48am On Feb 07, 2015
salam8528:
and how many noth eastern v died so dar, how many students lost dere lyf during immigration exams and how many students were duped of 1k during immigration plss answer?
you are suffering from a chronic case of myopia.

1 Like

Re: Group Supplies ICC With Evidence Linking Buhari To 2011 Post-election Violence by salam8528: 6:10am On Feb 07, 2015
kekakuz:

you are suffering from a chronic case of myopia.
answer the questions and stop using the words u dont know what it meant. b wise say the truth and it will set you free, dnt b carried away by sentiment
Re: Group Supplies ICC With Evidence Linking Buhari To 2011 Post-election Violence by Motolank: 6:17am On Feb 07, 2015
VICTORCIZA:
Buhari the murder
if buhari is murder, who is the murderer?
Re: Group Supplies ICC With Evidence Linking Buhari To 2011 Post-election Violence by banki(m): 6:38am On Feb 07, 2015
in all of this over 4 threads I still haven't seen the unguarded statement that will warrant icc to prosecute him, I would also like to know why some of us here turned a blind eye to he death of over 20unemployed youth .......at the immigration scandal I want to know who collected that money I want to know how come that the government borrowed money to put cctv cameras round Abuja yet none of them are working and this boko haram killed hundreds in nyaya and banex plaza if they were working we would have seen the culprits..... me that's my own evidence to icc please show me your own
Re: Group Supplies ICC With Evidence Linking Buhari To 2011 Post-election Violence by kekakuz(m): 6:40am On Feb 07, 2015
salam8528:
answer the questions and stop using the words u dont know what it meant. b wise say the truth and it will set you free, dnt b carried away by sentiment

what truth is there to tell.
over 50% of those that went for that exercise had a Job. I know because my office was half empty
then we had a cases of fense jumping and the likes.
and if you are as smart as you feel,you will know its not possible government provide job for 10% of these people.
Nigeria is the populated black nation in the world and the 4 in the world.
we are crying that our recurring expenditures is more than the capital expenditures in our budget yet everyone thinks its the responsibility of a 4years government to provide jobs.
a nation that is blinded by partisan politics where every one has their own agenda and lacks continuity will continue to run in circles.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Group Supplies ICC With Evidence Linking Buhari To 2011 Post-election Violence by SirFrank1477: 6:52am On Feb 07, 2015
Busy body.just wait and see how the court will quash ur case.crying of a drowning man.I thought u guys said pdp will rule for 60years.why are u afraid now.going to icc now election is by d corner.what is ur aim,4 buhari be be disqualified or what?bunch of hypocrites.what have u been waiting 4 since 2011.God please give us a good leader.oga Jona don finish u.he don divide all the whole sector and departments in Nigeria.
Re: Group Supplies ICC With Evidence Linking Buhari To 2011 Post-election Violence by slap1(m): 6:58am On Feb 07, 2015
IBROHIM:
You are a swine if you cannot provide evidence that he said that! Ewu!!! They are soooo jittery!!! What won't they do to see that this man doesn't contest! Just go there and cast ur vote for ur choice! It's a game of choice and number! I also have a right and choice to vote for Buhari!!! Fear don catch them! Thieves na Buhari say make una no campaign since 2011? Good governance is what we deserve and that's what we'll get!!!
Don't waste your exclamation marks or insults on me. Just go and vote, OK? Nsogbu adighi.
Re: Group Supplies ICC With Evidence Linking Buhari To 2011 Post-election Violence by sampeyo: 7:08am On Feb 07, 2015
It is quite crystal clear that Buhari is such an Idiot who cannot be tammed just immergine him citing his groups to the killing of innorcent Corps members and we are here shouting sai Buhari bunch of Idiotes.

Its quite unfortunate that our people are dafts how many people do we want bury again in this country my people vote wisely

GEJ 2015
Re: Group Supplies ICC With Evidence Linking Buhari To 2011 Post-election Violence by mathskill: 7:09am On Feb 07, 2015
Who in his right mind doesnt knw this is the handiwork of PDP. After certificate issue,cancer,he wants to islamize Nigeria all failed. Just days to election an unknown group is reporting Buhari to ICC. The question is why didnt they report him all this while. Even a blind person can see this is political.Well it will fail cos the folks at ICC are not fools.
Re: Group Supplies ICC With Evidence Linking Buhari To 2011 Post-election Violence by PapiWata: 7:18am On Feb 07, 2015
This formal recognition by an association of courageous northern Nigerians, that Bokko Hari is primarily a blood-thirsty genocide instigator, is the most positive development to materialize in Nigeria since the time Buhari's rented hoodlums slaughtered civilians in the wake of his 2011 election humiliation.

The International Criminal Court should now expedite efforts to arrest and deport Weeping General Boko Hari to the Hague, Netherlands, for a fair trial on charges of mass-murder, followed by a life sentence behind bars in a nice warm cell right next door to convicted Liberian war criminal Charles Taylor.

If it is SO vital that a northern Nigerian run in Nigeria's 2015 presidential election, then a highly educated, articulate and duty-proven candidate like former Lagos State military governor Buba Marwa can still be invited at this eleventh hour, to assume the role of an opposition party presidential candidate that would REALLY give President Jonathan a run for his money at the polls.

Terror gang leader Weeping General Bokko Hari is essentially a fugitive from justice, at this point, so he needs to be set aside like a broken-down rusty car, sequel to being towed away to the junk-yard for recycling into usable scrap metal.
Re: Group Supplies ICC With Evidence Linking Buhari To 2011 Post-election Violence by Praktikals(m): 7:31am On Feb 07, 2015
englishmart:
gone are those days when an hausa man will be coming with a machete and I will be running for safety.
I will confiscate the machete and use it on you...
Enu dun ro efo. (it's easier said than done. )
Re: Group Supplies ICC With Evidence Linking Buhari To 2011 Post-election Violence by Praktikals(m): 7:35am On Feb 07, 2015
yemmy19:
Even if they provide evidences showing that Buhari sponsors Boko Haram.
Even if his certificates were fake.

I WILL STILL VOTE FOR HIM.....
Gbayi!
Re: Group Supplies ICC With Evidence Linking Buhari To 2011 Post-election Violence by DrPrickson: 7:35am On Feb 07, 2015
porka:

The first sign you will see that some Nigerians are freely walking into bondage is the "SAI BUHARI" nonsense.

How did some Yoruba (especially) get to this level of freewill slavery?

They don't even bother to use their language to "hail" their new god on their own soil, they must adopt his language.

Doesn't "SAI" have a Yoruba translation?

What happens to "UP Buhari" or a variant?

The next they will do is changing their names to Muhammadu.

And then they will change their dressing and ultimately their religion.

Note that no one is even forcing them yet, they are doing it willingly and foolishly.

What happens when a little pressure is applied on them?

It's unimaginable what will follow when they are coerced by the brutal dictator himself.

You may doubt, but it's possible Osinbajo will actually change his father's name to Osinbade or Osungbade to accommodate his savior's speech deficiency.

Lol. This is wicked!
Re: Group Supplies ICC With Evidence Linking Buhari To 2011 Post-election Violence by agabaI23(m): 7:37am On Feb 07, 2015
IanDiamonds:

What part of the country are you from?
Is that necessary? We are all Nigerians, North, South , East, West
Re: Group Supplies ICC With Evidence Linking Buhari To 2011 Post-election Violence by poiZon: 8:01am On Feb 07, 2015
Aitee1:
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

nne u no wan wwalk?
Re: Group Supplies ICC With Evidence Linking Buhari To 2011 Post-election Violence by IanDiamonds: 8:01am On Feb 07, 2015
agabaI23:
Is that necessary? We are all Nigerians, North, South , East, West
Yes it is neccessary before I post my rebuttal...

You've been answering Good before now... Please continue.. Its all so we can find a common ground..
Re: Group Supplies ICC With Evidence Linking Buhari To 2011 Post-election Violence by Keegan: 8:27am On Feb 07, 2015
urchbarbie:
Ure an impersonator. No ibo person wld blatantly support gmb d way ure doing. I suspect d face behind did moniker. It culd be Zahra. Yes! It culd be. Definetly not an Urenna angry

..and what's so special about the I jaw slaves?
Re: Group Supplies ICC With Evidence Linking Buhari To 2011 Post-election Violence by UrennaNkoli(f): 8:34am On Feb 07, 2015
urchbarbie:
Remember its a free world dear where we have rights and freedom to do whatever suites our taste. I supported jonathan, he failed me but now I no longer support him for another term,,,is there anything wrong with that ? Its my choice, its my vote and I can't allow anything not even my tribe influence my vote. The choice is yours.
Re: Group Supplies ICC With Evidence Linking Buhari To 2011 Post-election Violence by Nobody: 9:34am On Feb 07, 2015
Sanchez01:
[size=14pt]Every faceless group keeps popping up under PDP and GeJ[/size]
21bn NGN + oil wells

1 Like

Re: Group Supplies ICC With Evidence Linking Buhari To 2011 Post-election Violence by englishmart(m): 9:46am On Feb 07, 2015
hasshams:
COW,Using machet to reduce animals like u is the old method.Now I wll just use my hand and signal u to come,and u wll come like Zombie, then use my bare hand to pull out the life in you.
and you stvpidly called your father a cow?
Re: Group Supplies ICC With Evidence Linking Buhari To 2011 Post-election Violence by chibas: 9:54am On Feb 07, 2015
FOLLOWJESUS:
That is not even the end, he threatened that if he loses in 2015 "the dog and baboon will sÓak in ¡lood" those blind followers who never wish nigeria well, I hope their eyes are opening gradually and those shouting for change I hope they have seen the type of change they want,upon all this atrocities commited by Buhari and his boko haram suporters no sign of remouse, 800 lives were lost, properties worth millions were distroyed and over 65000 people displaced, Buhari who suporse to be in prison for crime against humanity is contesting election here in Nigeria,can this happen anywhere in the world if not Nigeria, this same Buhari was defending boko haram some few months ago warn govt.to stop killing boko haram,those who are suporting Buhari should think twice because it will be a calamity to fall from frying pan to fire,Buhari with analog mentality and ideology doesn't represent the change we want.
i think that shows the present government is weak,which can not bark nor bite,.
Re: Group Supplies ICC With Evidence Linking Buhari To 2011 Post-election Violence by chibas: 9:58am On Feb 07, 2015
Bluepamex:

The blood of those innocent youth corps members that Buhari instigated his supporters to kill will surely hunt him forever.bloody murderer like him want to come and rule us again after all the atrocities he committed after the coup he plotted
innocent youth corper=innocent immigration job seeker ,u see both of them are guilty of same crime.
Re: Group Supplies ICC With Evidence Linking Buhari To 2011 Post-election Violence by chibas: 10:01am On Feb 07, 2015
Champele:
I would like to vote buhari but he is a murderer,dictator,illiterate,fool,criminal,thief,corrupt,heartless,bloody,terrorist,radical Islamist,old cargo,and above all lack respect for human right. I wish him death soon.
the wish of God is to grow old and die,so u will also grow old and die oneday.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Abacha Loot: FG Wins Case As Malami Heads To U.S. Next Week For Repatriation / Nigeria To Become The Country With The Highest Jobless Rate - Bloomberg / Tinubu Definitely Graduated From Chicago State University By Farooq A. Kperogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.