Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,855 members, 7,813,912 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:25 PM

Group Supplies ICC With Evidence Linking Buhari To 2011 Post-election Violence - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Group Supplies ICC With Evidence Linking Buhari To 2011 Post-election Violence (31573 Views)

No Evidence Linking Boko Haram To ISIS, Says Federal Government / Jonathan, Buhari Disagree On 2011 Post-poll Crisis, Sign Pact / Photo: Protest In Kaduna By Victims Of 2011 Post-election Crisis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Group Supplies ICC With Evidence Linking Buhari To 2011 Post-election Violence by Chars1289: 10:29pm On Feb 06, 2015
thewarrior72:
Na you and all your family Buhari & his boys go kill next, say amen.....
hop uno ds statement of urs is inflammatory
Re: Group Supplies ICC With Evidence Linking Buhari To 2011 Post-election Violence by Nobody: 10:29pm On Feb 06, 2015
Buhari was not involved in any violence.

He only made a pronouncement,which is " guard and protect your vote"

How about the PDP that that used Bayelsa govt house to harbour some creek rats who threatened to go to war should gej loose elections.

2 Likes

Re: Group Supplies ICC With Evidence Linking Buhari To 2011 Post-election Violence by hostlink500: 10:29pm On Feb 06, 2015
GOD HAVE THE FINAL SAY FOR NEXT NIGERIA PRESIDENT.
Re: Group Supplies ICC With Evidence Linking Buhari To 2011 Post-election Violence by Nobody: 10:30pm On Feb 06, 2015
I will not vote buhari; my spirit does not just accept him.

6 Likes

Re: Group Supplies ICC With Evidence Linking Buhari To 2011 Post-election Violence by Truckpusher(m): 10:32pm On Feb 06, 2015
Long overdue but a welcome idea.
Re: Group Supplies ICC With Evidence Linking Buhari To 2011 Post-election Violence by ehis05(m): 10:34pm On Feb 06, 2015
They shud hav brought dis evidence siiiiiiiiiince y nw?? Anyway..it wz reported at a time da some documents were found linking bokoharam to some top politicians including dose 4rm PDP.....up till nw dey never told us who dose politicians are..no arrest has been made...oboy leave evidence..some people are just untouchable

1 Like

Re: Group Supplies ICC With Evidence Linking Buhari To 2011 Post-election Violence by Pearlvictory(m): 10:35pm On Feb 06, 2015
UrennaNkoli:
Everyday, Buhari this, Buhari that all coming from PDP and their swine they call supporters. As they say, the road to success is not always easy. He who laughs last laughs best.....at the end, we shall see.
Sai Buhari.
is spear-heading the murder of youth corp members, innocent citizens and so on the road of success you call?? mehn, u must be way outta ya mind!

3 Likes

Re: Group Supplies ICC With Evidence Linking Buhari To 2011 Post-election Violence by jimmy101231(m): 10:36pm On Feb 06, 2015
Buhari all your family will suffer for all these mayhem you had cause Nigerian...You will never see mercy from the Lord this nonentity

4 Likes

Re: Group Supplies ICC With Evidence Linking Buhari To 2011 Post-election Violence by thewarrior72: 10:37pm On Feb 06, 2015
balash:
Una just like to waste my Data sha! If una like make una bring evidence say na buhari carry gun lead groups to kill I will still vote for him come feb 14.

Don't you people just understand simple english? I want 'CHANGE' u peopple should keep kwiet and lemme rest juur
My sincere wish to you, you and your entire family will the the next victim of buhari perpetual do or die political ambition...say AMEN...

3 Likes

Re: Group Supplies ICC With Evidence Linking Buhari To 2011 Post-election Violence by chibas: 10:41pm On Feb 06, 2015
MoreWahala:
And they said we should vote this WICKED man?
GEJ all the way!!!
we shall meet at the polling unit.
Re: Group Supplies ICC With Evidence Linking Buhari To 2011 Post-election Violence by chibas: 10:44pm On Feb 06, 2015
Pearlvictory:
is spear-heading the murder of youth corp members, innocent citizens and so on the road of success you call?? mehn, u must be way outta ya mind!
let him follow his mind afterall GEJ is no Saint.
Re: Group Supplies ICC With Evidence Linking Buhari To 2011 Post-election Violence by balash(m): 10:45pm On Feb 06, 2015
thewarrior72:
My sincere wish to you, you and your entire family will the the next victim of buhari perpetual do or die political ambition...say AMEN...

Call your papa,mama,brother and sisters and ask them to say that amen, he go sound very sexy for their mouth eleribu omo ale

1 Like

Re: Group Supplies ICC With Evidence Linking Buhari To 2011 Post-election Violence by yungmill(m): 10:46pm On Feb 06, 2015
We say that politicians deliver inciting speeches yet what i see here is us doing that same thing.

1 Like

Re: Group Supplies ICC With Evidence Linking Buhari To 2011 Post-election Violence by chibas: 10:47pm On Feb 06, 2015
AwesomelyMade:
I will not vote buhari; my spirit does not just accept him.
don't vote PDP as well because they are both guilty of thesame crime, vote kowa party.

1 Like

Re: Group Supplies ICC With Evidence Linking Buhari To 2011 Post-election Violence by Popemax(m): 10:47pm On Feb 06, 2015
Best comment
DrPrickson:
Am really surprised at the "sai buhari" crew . Even if they were not born during the dictatorial regime of buhari at least they all witness first hand the outcome of the 2011 bloodshed orchestrated by buhari.
These crew (with their clear eyes) still want to vote-in this kind of man to power. smh
Sometimes the wicked part of me wish Buhari will have the opportunity to rule Naija for a few month ,just so that these sai group will know how daft and stuupid they are. But we all know that wish can't come true.. Buhari can't be president as long as the God of Justice is still alive.
The Blood of the innocents are still crying out. I wonder how Buhari sleeps with himself.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Group Supplies ICC With Evidence Linking Buhari To 2011 Post-election Violence by agabaI23(m): 10:50pm On Feb 06, 2015
IanDiamonds:
The rate at which Anti-Buhari's thread hit the frontpage nowadays is quite alarming..

That's because he has so many skeletons in his cupboard

2 Likes

Re: Group Supplies ICC With Evidence Linking Buhari To 2011 Post-election Violence by Nobody: 10:53pm On Feb 06, 2015
Honestly GEJ is not a saint but the devil i know is better than the angel i don't know...........Folks, please vote wisely.

3 Likes

Re: Group Supplies ICC With Evidence Linking Buhari To 2011 Post-election Violence by thewarrior72: 10:53pm On Feb 06, 2015
Chars1289:

I don't think u know what inflammatory mean, besides, if u and the rest of ignorant buhari supporters were among those that died or lost loved ones in that 2011, you will not be here supporting such a heartless & illiterate coupist.

GOD PUNISH BUHARI HIS ENTIRE FAMILY

1 Like

Re: Group Supplies ICC With Evidence Linking Buhari To 2011 Post-election Violence by tolexy007(m): 10:54pm On Feb 06, 2015
UrennaNkoli:
Everyday, Buhari this, Buhari that all coming from PDP and their swine they call supporters. As they say, the road to success is not always easy. He who laughs last laughs best.....at the end, we shall see.
Sai Buhari.
I belive u don't hav graduates in ur house, dat is y u are talking like diz, commo apology statement ur buhari cannot offer

2 Likes

Re: Group Supplies ICC With Evidence Linking Buhari To 2011 Post-election Violence by chibas: 10:54pm On Feb 06, 2015
this man never mean evil for anyone especially his own northern,i think the blame is on the overzealous supporter.
Re: Group Supplies ICC With Evidence Linking Buhari To 2011 Post-election Violence by chibas: 10:54pm On Feb 06, 2015
this man never mean evil for anyone especially his own northerner,i think the blame is on the overzealous supporter.
Re: Group Supplies ICC With Evidence Linking Buhari To 2011 Post-election Violence by chibas: 10:56pm On Feb 06, 2015
terrimatix:
Honestly GEJ is not a saint but the devil i know is better than the angel i don't know...........Folks, please vote wisely.
we shall see at the polling unit.
Re: Group Supplies ICC With Evidence Linking Buhari To 2011 Post-election Violence by zeefa: 10:56pm On Feb 06, 2015
mencade4:
buhari you are a useless.....illiterate.....murderer.....bastard..........hopeless foreigner from niger republic.

Chronic terrorist......may allah punish you.

You are so stupid for such comment. Omo Iran kiran

1 Like

Re: Group Supplies ICC With Evidence Linking Buhari To 2011 Post-election Violence by zeefa: 10:56pm On Feb 06, 2015
mencade4:
buhari you are a useless.....illiterate.....murderer.....bastard..........hopeless foreigner from niger republic.

Chronic terrorist......may allah punish you.

You are so stupid for such a comment. Omo Iran kiran

1 Like

Re: Group Supplies ICC With Evidence Linking Buhari To 2011 Post-election Violence by tolexy007(m): 10:57pm On Feb 06, 2015
y do u we have few Sai buhari in diz thread? quilty concience is at work.........

2 Likes

Re: Group Supplies ICC With Evidence Linking Buhari To 2011 Post-election Violence by chibas: 10:59pm On Feb 06, 2015
jimmy101231:
Buhari all your family will suffer for all these mayhem you had cause Nigerian...You will never see mercy from the Lord this nonentity
are u not guilty of same with this ur post?
Re: Group Supplies ICC With Evidence Linking Buhari To 2011 Post-election Violence by 2kris(m): 10:59pm On Feb 06, 2015
Hmmm it was like yestaday that was after his speach on ait that bombs started exploding like knock out see now election is near no more bomb blast i give up jare.................gej or gmb one of u guys knows or sponsor boko haram......can u imagin lik say bomb never blow for these country...very angry walked out of thread mtwwwww
Re: Group Supplies ICC With Evidence Linking Buhari To 2011 Post-election Violence by babestella: 10:59pm On Feb 06, 2015
[size=20pt]Any graduate of a higher institution and even school certificate holder who votes for this cattle herder should be publicly flogged and stripped of his or her degree/certificate. It will be a national disgrace and an embarrassment to our educational system that a self acclaimed anti corruption crusader, self acclaimed squeaky clean saint like Buhari could not give firm explanation and own up about his statement of result but had resorted to publishing forged result. Those rudderless elders in APC supporting this fraud called Buhari the certificate forger will have posterity judge them in time to come.
God bless Nigeria.

[/size]

4 Likes

Re: Group Supplies ICC With Evidence Linking Buhari To 2011 Post-election Violence by F22RAPTOR(m): 11:02pm On Feb 06, 2015
Chars1289:

bros a beg just answer amen nah
Re: Group Supplies ICC With Evidence Linking Buhari To 2011 Post-election Violence by Soulcaine(m): 11:02pm On Feb 06, 2015
terrimatix:

The Devil I know ?

Read what you just wrote. I mean after your hangover because you are clearly d.runk.
Re: Group Supplies ICC With Evidence Linking Buhari To 2011 Post-election Violence by gidjah(m): 11:03pm On Feb 06, 2015
You may be rightly correct via you assertions ,but i am a rational being any day any time ,has the incumbent leader giving the massies any serious reason to vote them in again ?with all this level of high corruption in high places .evil blood shed all over the nation,serious religious divide caused by mr Bayelsa and Alhaji kano state,with the level of poverty the average man on the street is facing ,sir, do you still expect me or my extended family to in vote this govt in again ?
DrPrickson:
Am really surprised at the "sai buhari" crew . Even if they were not born during the dictatorial regime of buhari at least they all witness first hand the outcome of the 2011 bloodshed orchestrated by buhari.
These crew (with their clear eyes) still want to vote-in this kind of man to power. smh
Sometimes the wicked part of me wish Buhari will have the opportunity to rule Naija for a few month ,just so that these sai group will know how daft and stuupid they are. But we all know that wish can't come true.. Buhari can't be president as long as the God of Justice is still alive.
The Blood of the innocents are still crying out. I wonder how Buhari sleeps with himself.

2 Likes

Re: Group Supplies ICC With Evidence Linking Buhari To 2011 Post-election Violence by nijanigga: 11:04pm On Feb 06, 2015
DeCritique:

My G, Baba Mi, My Chair... You see Nigerians are very peaceful people... We are not like the whites that if you insult them, they sue you, if you slap them, they sue you and so on. Ordinary correcting their children might end you up in jail for child molestation and Harrasment.

What I'm trying to say is that this case was ready to be swept under the carpet so that the old man can live out the rest of his days peacefully with his grand children but yet, the man say he must rule Naija...

What do you expect? You want us to fold our hands and watch an unrepentant killer rule over the nation?? It's highly lugubrious and exquisitely impossible.

He should go ahead, take a back seat and watch events as they unfold because...

It's GEJAllTheWay!!

With these valid few points of mine, I hope I've been able to convince you and not to further confuse you that it's GEJ till 2019! Thank you!! wink
garbage. gej knows he can't survive may 29th in aso rock. Nigeria is just about to collapse can't you see? Oyinbo, how much you're paid? pittance.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Suicide Bomber Attacks Potiskum, Yobe / Tony Momoh: Obaseki Should Be Blamed For His Disqualification, Not Oshiomhole / OPEC Secretary General Muhammad Barkindo Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.