Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,808 members, 7,813,656 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:43 PM

Group Supplies ICC With Evidence Linking Buhari To 2011 Post-election Violence - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Group Supplies ICC With Evidence Linking Buhari To 2011 Post-election Violence (31558 Views)

No Evidence Linking Boko Haram To ISIS, Says Federal Government / Jonathan, Buhari Disagree On 2011 Post-poll Crisis, Sign Pact / Photo: Protest In Kaduna By Victims Of 2011 Post-election Crisis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Group Supplies ICC With Evidence Linking Buhari To 2011 Post-election Violence by chibas: 10:03am On Feb 07, 2015
UrennaNkoli:

He never spear headed anything, neither is he responsible for what he's being accused of. Ur a presidential aspirant, I'm a presidential aspirant, common sense will propell you to do anything that will bring down my chances, be it lies, be it false accusations, be it propaganda. All the same, all said and all done, in a few days time, nigeria will smile again.
we are on this same page.
Re: Group Supplies ICC With Evidence Linking Buhari To 2011 Post-election Violence by chibas: 10:08am On Feb 07, 2015
porka:

The first sign you will see that some Nigerians are freely walking into bondage is the "SAI BUHARI" nonsense.

How did some Yoruba (especially) get to this level of freewill slavery?

They don't even bother to use their language to "hail" their new god on their own soil, they must adopt his language.

Doesn't "SAI" have a Yoruba translation?

What happens to "UP Buhari" or a variant?

The next they will do is changing their names to Muhammadu.

And then they will change their dressing and ultimately their religion.

Note that no one is even forcing them yet, they are doing it willingly and foolishly.

What happens when a little pressure is applied on them?

It's unimaginable what will follow when they are coerced by the brutal dictator himself.

You may doubt, but it's possible Osinbajo will actually change his father's name to Osinbade or Osungbade to accommodate his savior's speech deficiency.
u just shoot urself in the leg is "UP " a nigeria language.
Re: Group Supplies ICC With Evidence Linking Buhari To 2011 Post-election Violence by agabaI23(m): 10:27am On Feb 07, 2015
IanDiamonds:

Yes it is neccessary before I post my rebuttal...

You've been answering Good before now... Please continue.. Its all so we can find a common ground..
Post your rebuttal if you have any. Your rebuttal cannot be geographic or ethnic. We are talking about Nigeria.
Re: Group Supplies ICC With Evidence Linking Buhari To 2011 Post-election Violence by danla44(m): 11:01am On Feb 07, 2015
we have also supplied all information To ICC including satelite images linking the current Governmrnt To Boko Haram
Re: Group Supplies ICC With Evidence Linking Buhari To 2011 Post-election Violence by Nobody: 11:34am On Feb 07, 2015
talktimi:
All I wanted was an apology from Buhari but it never came till today. Its on record that CPC agents went round police stations in the north bailing people who were arrested for the bloody mayhem of 2011.
Even if the average Nigerian forgets easily, I wont do so.
Yet this is the same Buhari who is screaming change and some people are so engrossed in their biasness for party that they have forgotten that people they knew were involved in that crisis, fuelled by the unguarded utterances of this same man who is promising them change....
Re: Group Supplies ICC With Evidence Linking Buhari To 2011 Post-election Violence by Aitee1: 1:18pm On Feb 07, 2015
poiZon:

nne u no wan wwalk?

Where the work dey?
Re: Group Supplies ICC With Evidence Linking Buhari To 2011 Post-election Violence by Antell95(m): 2:48pm On Feb 07, 2015
englishmart:
gone are those days when an hausa man will be coming with a machete and I will be running for safety.
I will confiscate the machete and use it on you...

HEART OF A LION
Re: Group Supplies ICC With Evidence Linking Buhari To 2011 Post-election Violence by IanDiamonds: 2:50pm On Feb 07, 2015
agabaI23:
Post your rebuttal if you have any. Your rebuttal cannot be geographic or ethnic. We are talking about Nigeria.

My rebuttal would be useless if I don't know what part of the country you're from...really..
Trust me on this will you..
Re: Group Supplies ICC With Evidence Linking Buhari To 2011 Post-election Violence by poiZon: 3:47pm On Feb 07, 2015
Aitee1:

Where the work dey?

happy newyear
Re: Group Supplies ICC With Evidence Linking Buhari To 2011 Post-election Violence by otukpo(f): 4:24pm On Feb 07, 2015
I keep imagining how a person, in his/her right senses would want to be ruled by buhari.

Even frim what I read about buhari regime, gmb would be more clueless than Jona.

I would rather stick with Jona, who I have seen his effort in reviving the economy which has been destroyed by over 45 years of bad governance.

The effort of Jona is really visible to thoae who don't understand that there has to be a foundation before visible structures can be seen and felt.

GEJ has been laying that foundation and we have even started seeing some of the results.

The prizes of home grown foods have even come down, our roads are looking better, etc.

So fellow Nigerians, vote wisely.

Why would one pick an old illiterate dictator over an educated young democratic and silent achiever like GEJ.

Shine your eyes people, do not be deceived by the packaging the bitter APc is offering you.

And remember, SAY NO TO ELECTION VIOLENCE

2 Likes

Re: Group Supplies ICC With Evidence Linking Buhari To 2011 Post-election Violence by PapiWata: 5:52pm On Feb 07, 2015
otukpo:
I keep imagining how a person, in his/her right senses would want to be ruled by buhari.

Even frim what I read about buhari regime, gmb would be more clueless than Jona.

I would rather stick with Jona, who I have seen his effort in reviving the economy which has been destroyed by over 45 years of bad governance.

The effort of Jona is really visible to thoae who don't understand that there has to be a foundation before visible structures can be seen and felt.

GEJ has been laying that foundation and we have even started seeing some of the results.

The prizes of home grown foods have even come down, our roads are looking better, etc.

So fellow Nigerians, vote wisely.

Why would one pick an old illiterate dictator over an educated young democratic and silent achiever like GEJ.

Shine your eyes people, do not be deceived by the packaging the bitter APc is offering you.

And remember, SAY NO TO ELECTION VIOLENCE

Sho' y'right.

1 Like

Re: Group Supplies ICC With Evidence Linking Buhari To 2011 Post-election Violence by agabaI23(m): 6:06pm On Feb 07, 2015
IanDiamonds:

My rebuttal would be useless if I don't know what part of the country you're from...really..
Trust me on this will you..

We are discussing national issues not regional issues. So whatever it is you wanna say that is not national, forget!
Re: Group Supplies ICC With Evidence Linking Buhari To 2011 Post-election Violence by IanDiamonds: 7:13pm On Feb 07, 2015
agabaI23:
We are discussing national issues not regional issues. So whatever it is you wanna say that is not national, forget!

That's a weak Strawman Argument......I'm not talking about regional issues, I am asking you what part of the country you're from... How hard can this be?
Re: Group Supplies ICC With Evidence Linking Buhari To 2011 Post-election Violence by Demmzy15(m): 9:51pm On Feb 07, 2015
SeverusSnape:
I don't need any evidence to know this, All the violence perpetrated was as a result of buhari's unguarded statements.
Innocent citizens, Corp members were killed recklessly by buhari's foot soldiers, And the cow rearer still said this year will be bloody.
Hmmmmmm... May the souls of the departed REST IN PEACE
You just love to lie against this noble man, please can we know some of his statements!!! ! Please be fast so that I can expose you and your PDP Syncopats
Re: Group Supplies ICC With Evidence Linking Buhari To 2011 Post-election Violence by DaBullIT(m): 7:12am On Feb 10, 2015
vislabraye:

But never late than never.

I think the word you are looking for is better late than never

but then , those who lost their lives is it too late for them or not

Talk about throwing the knife away after it's done the damage

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ministry Of Works Allocates N100m To Road Rehabilitated By RCCG / FG Offices To Open Three Times Weekly From Monday / Is Lt. Gen (Retd.) Buratai A Power Monger?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.