Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,730 members, 7,820,531 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

Why Do Ladies Cry When Their Man Propose To Them? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Ladies Cry When Their Man Propose To Them? (29346 Views)

Military Officer Kneels Down To Propose To His Fiancee At Shoprite (Video, Pics) / Wife & Mistress Fight Dirty In Hospital Over Their Man (photos) / How Did You Propose To Your Wife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Ladies Cry When Their Man Propose To Them? by Nobody: 8:14pm On Feb 06, 2015
Nneka123:
You can't help that you're finally getting married to the man you love, he feel the same way you do too. He wants to settle down with you, that is so emotional to cry about *sniffs* cry can't wait to get married!
nne,i tink a woman being proposed 2 at age 28 will definitely break out tears faster dan a 22yr old lady...d reason is not far fetched,d later is a suprise while d former is a miracle......

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Cry When Their Man Propose To Them? by Howcomes(m): 8:14pm On Feb 06, 2015
Deception. Just feeling sorry for their victim

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Cry When Their Man Propose To Them? by magmama(f): 8:14pm On Feb 06, 2015
Excitement
Re: Why Do Ladies Cry When Their Man Propose To Them? by tolam4skywd(m): 8:14pm On Feb 06, 2015
Issokay!
Re: Why Do Ladies Cry When Their Man Propose To Them? by esof1(f): 8:14pm On Feb 06, 2015
When he proposed, I cried not because I was happy but because I didn't expect him to do it as soon as he did and I wasn't ready for womanhood. I still wanted to be as free as a bird.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Cry When Their Man Propose To Them? by Abduletudaye(m): 8:15pm On Feb 06, 2015
I still don't get it undecided..so if I propose to my supposed girlfriend, she would start weeping?? Na slap she dey find angry
Re: Why Do Ladies Cry When Their Man Propose To Them? by motherlode: 8:15pm On Feb 06, 2015
Tears of joy, they are extremely happy to see a man propose to them just as men look happy to rehearse that line when the time comes!
Re: Why Do Ladies Cry When Their Man Propose To Them? by justicejay(m): 8:16pm On Feb 06, 2015
crackhaus:
I have wondered too, I have also wondered why some cry during an orgasm... undecided

The rationale behind these reactions fly way over my head, I just don't get it.
why do you close your eyes when you are about to cum
Re: Why Do Ladies Cry When Their Man Propose To Them? by benELOHIM7(m): 8:16pm On Feb 06, 2015
Its 1man to 30 Women in the man-Woman ratio. Some Women dont even smell that moment for life lol
Re: Why Do Ladies Cry When Their Man Propose To Them? by etemrich: 8:18pm On Feb 06, 2015
Tears of Joy!!!!!!!!
Re: Why Do Ladies Cry When Their Man Propose To Them? by Jamean(f): 8:18pm On Feb 06, 2015
The same bible in Isaiah 36:14 says: Not one shall lack her mate. undecided

God is true to His word.

ucheheart:
mere assumption. No population census is 100% accurate esp in africa were figures are manipulated to meet selfish interests. Have you ever wondered if moslems and some african traditional men marry many wives why do we still have many women still single in this country? Even the bible stated it that the time will come when 10 women will run to a man and beg him to marry them just for them to answer his name. And that time is now. So deceive not yourself, population of women is far greater than that of men .
Re: Why Do Ladies Cry When Their Man Propose To Them? by priscaoge(f): 8:19pm On Feb 06, 2015
Tears of Joy tongue
Re: Why Do Ladies Cry When Their Man Propose To Them? by Nobody: 8:19pm On Feb 06, 2015
carefreewannabe:

World population

Male: 3,477,829,638

Female: 3,418,059,380

Gender ratio: 102

You're welcome!

Remember that
1. millions of men are either in prison or committing a death or prison bound crime. They might also be monks, gays etc
2. men that propose formally to women are not up to a quarter of the global adult male population.

A man that proposes formally for a lifetime commitment is a rare occurence

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Cry When Their Man Propose To Them? by Nobody: 8:19pm On Feb 06, 2015
Nneka123:
You can't help that you're finally getting married to the man you love, he feel the same way you do too. He wants to settle down with you, that is so emotional to cry about *sniffs* cry can't wait to get married!
I just keep jamming these your comments. So you're romantic? And you'll be forming stonghead. God don catch you today: I dream of dancing in the rain with my love on Mount Kilimanjaro, with birds in the sky weathering the rainstorm to form a ring of love in the sky, just for us. And the wolves howling from afar everytime we kiss. I dream of both thunder and lightning syncing with our heartbeats and the rainbow showing it's true colours. Colours that we're hitherto imperceptible to mankind. In my mind, as the world went gaga over the strange events, my love and I just laughed cos we knew the love we shared made us superhuman. Nneka, do I sound romantic? Lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ladies Cry When Their Man Propose To Them? by magmama(f): 8:19pm On Feb 06, 2015
MarvellousGod:
It's tears of joy and fulfillment. smiley smiley smiley.. Finally going to grow old with that bestfriend you cherish and love, the thought of having him around you forever, waking up beside him everyday....ohhh, Love is really a beautiful thing smileykiss kiss cry

Love is beautiful if u find the right person

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Cry When Their Man Propose To Them? by Ewuro4: 8:22pm On Feb 06, 2015
Tears of joy:

I made it!

Finally !

I Got him yes!

All mine!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Ladies Cry When Their Man Propose To Them? by nkemdi89(f): 8:23pm On Feb 06, 2015
And why do men frown on their wedding day? Reason, cos they have spent lot of money for a one day event just to please the woman or make her have her dream wedding.
Re: Why Do Ladies Cry When Their Man Propose To Them? by Farouksenior: 8:23pm On Feb 06, 2015
esof1:
When he proposed, I cried not because I was happy but because I didn't expect him to do it as soon as he did and I wasn't ready for womanhood. I still wanted to be as free as a bird.

I will report yhu.
I hav boo boo's numba
tongue
Re: Why Do Ladies Cry When Their Man Propose To Them? by apparentlylaw(m): 8:24pm On Feb 06, 2015
Lol ! Xome jez dey waste dier tears ...fact say man propose to u no mean say en go marry U ......2) do u knw wah it feelz to show ur fwendz ur ring and tell em dah u are already getting down ...it feelz good
Re: Why Do Ladies Cry When Their Man Propose To Them? by Farouksenior: 8:25pm On Feb 06, 2015
justicejay:

why do you close your eyes when you are about to cum

Cos u might see ghosts grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Cry When Their Man Propose To Them? by 5minsmadness: 8:25pm On Feb 06, 2015
Aprime:
Isn't it obvious; they are extremely happy ofcourse.
Getting engaged is tantamount to wining the world cup.
***chokes on smirnoff***
Bwahahahahahahaha!!! grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Cry When Their Man Propose To Them? by esof1(f): 8:26pm On Feb 06, 2015
Farouksenior:

I will report yhu.
I hav boo boo's numba
tongue

grin if I catch you.
Re: Why Do Ladies Cry When Their Man Propose To Them? by jevic(m): 8:26pm On Feb 06, 2015
Me don't know.
Na them will explain better.
Re: Why Do Ladies Cry When Their Man Propose To Them? by Farouksenior: 8:27pm On Feb 06, 2015
esof1:

grin if I catch you.

I dey cum twn nah. Truss me.
Straight to boo boo's ears
grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Cry When Their Man Propose To Them? by Nobody: 8:27pm On Feb 06, 2015
tellwisdom:
Which ladies??...All these Nigerian gurls with firewood background, fond of faking tears?? sad

grin ;DYou be big fool! I always look out for your stupid comments as usual. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Cry When Their Man Propose To Them? by AdeniyiA(m): 8:27pm On Feb 06, 2015
Na tears of joy nah say "chaiii ... since all these days wey I dey find someone take do my husband, i waka go clubs, parties etc, all my friends and juniors ones don marry finish ...chaiii...I don suffer, I thank God ooooo ...."
cool wink

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Cry When Their Man Propose To Them? by Nobody: 8:27pm On Feb 06, 2015
saasala:
Ladies been deceiving us men since the days of Adam

But why wont they start crying when they know the guy is taking all their wahala away. Marriage is not for a man, marriage is for women only. A man doesn't stand to gain anything from getting married. You lose your freedom, she'll nag you to hell, she will lose her pristine beauty, you spend your entire life working to make her happy-and you stand to gain nothing....You can always get sex, child(ren) or even love without getting married. Guys, dont get married

Read this book: The Manipulated Man by Esther Vilar.

your thoughts are wired...
i hope you are normal... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Ladies Cry When Their Man Propose To Them? by Farouksenior: 8:27pm On Feb 06, 2015
esof1:

grin if I catch you.

i dey cum twn nah. Truss me.
Straight to boo boo's ears
grin
J12:

Remember that
1. millions of men are either in prison or committing a death or prison bound crime. They might also be monks, gays etc
2. men that propose formally to women are not up to a quarter of the global adult male population.

A man that proposes formally for a lifetime commitment is a rare occurence

There are also millions of women in jail and there are also lesbians. Moreover, many women are old and widows since women live longer.

@bold

I have a different experience but even if that was true, I couldn't care less.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Cry When Their Man Propose To Them? by aholiab(m): 8:27pm On Feb 06, 2015
saasala:
Ladies been deceiving us men since the days of Adam

But why wont they start crying when they know the guy is taking all their wahala away. Marriage is not for a man, marriage is for women only. A man doesn't stand to gain anything from getting married. You lose your freedom, she'll nag you to hell, she will lose her pristine beauty, you spend your entire life working to make her happy-and you stand to gain nothing....You can always get sex, child(ren) or even love without getting married. Guys, dont get married

Read this book: The Manipulated Man by Esther Vilar.

marriage is to be enjoyed by both parties read the book the HOLY BIBLE

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Cry When Their Man Propose To Them? by atakamus: 8:30pm On Feb 06, 2015
Wayoo cry. Trust me

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Cry When Their Man Propose To Them? by Nobody: 8:30pm On Feb 06, 2015
I actually think it is fake.... I No Get time to fake anything oo..I say Yes if I am comfortable & we start to prepare for the D-day.. I see no point pretending about what you know already.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

House Wife Stabbed To Death By Mother-In-law / 83-Day-Old Marriage Dissolved In Ibadan / Mother Of Triplets To Hubby: Please Come Back Home (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.