Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,674 members, 7,820,364 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

Why Do Ladies Cry When Their Man Propose To Them? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Ladies Cry When Their Man Propose To Them? (29343 Views)

Military Officer Kneels Down To Propose To His Fiancee At Shoprite (Video, Pics) / Wife & Mistress Fight Dirty In Hospital Over Their Man (photos) / How Did You Propose To Your Wife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Ladies Cry When Their Man Propose To Them? by bynat(f): 8:31pm On Feb 06, 2015
Cos hustling don end nd search don stop. grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Cry When Their Man Propose To Them? by Nobody: 8:32pm On Feb 06, 2015
Ladies are generally more emotional and expressive than men and many just can't withhold tears whenever they are excited. It isn't just proposal excitement that gets them teary. They shed tears of joy a lot.
Re: Why Do Ladies Cry When Their Man Propose To Them? by LastProphet: 8:32pm On Feb 06, 2015
ucheheart:
Because they've spent one-third of their life time waiting for that moment, some gave up thinking it will never come after waiting for so long a time. Considering the population explosion of women on earth, any woman being proposed to will count herself very lucky.

watch it o, most infants now are alarmingly boys o
Re: Why Do Ladies Cry When Their Man Propose To Them? by Fourwinds: 8:32pm On Feb 06, 2015
Nneka123:
You can't help that you're finally getting married to the man you love, he feel the same way you do too. He wants to settle down with you, that is so emotional to cry about *sniffs* cry can't wait to get married!
hmmmmm. Nneka123 my special one. how is ur day
Re: Why Do Ladies Cry When Their Man Propose To Them? by Nobody: 8:33pm On Feb 06, 2015
Tears of Joy ni cry
Re: Why Do Ladies Cry When Their Man Propose To Them? by Samoranopapa(m): 8:33pm On Feb 06, 2015
Women/Ladies re too emotional, they re always wired through what they see nd hear
Re: Why Do Ladies Cry When Their Man Propose To Them? by 5minsmadness: 8:34pm On Feb 06, 2015
carefreewannabe:

World population

Male: 3,477,829,638

Female: 3,418,059,380

Gender ratio: 102

You're welcome!
Yeah right.
The same statistics that say men die younger.
The same statistics that say men are killed more in battle.
The same statistics that say men are.more likely to die from not seeking health care as against women folk.
The same statistics that say men are more likely to die from dangerous activities as they are more prone to taking risks.
The same statistics that say more men die from alcohol-induced car accidents.
The same statistics that say more female children are born in china (one of the most populous places on earth) than males so much so that they kill the female kids.
Keep decieving your self with politically apologetic statistics grin

You are welcome!

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Cry When Their Man Propose To Them? by 5minsmadness: 8:37pm On Feb 06, 2015
ArewaSweetheart:

Point of Correction, Not all ladies do that please. kiss
True. Some of them spend the rest of the day fucking your brains out smiley

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Cry When Their Man Propose To Them? by slap1(m): 8:39pm On Feb 06, 2015
Because the curse of the village people have been destroyed.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Cry When Their Man Propose To Them? by 5minsmadness: 8:40pm On Feb 06, 2015
brito:
Cry fire, I no cry joor
What did you do?
Cc wendy80
Re: Why Do Ladies Cry When Their Man Propose To Them? by bigdrey(m): 8:44pm On Feb 06, 2015
They do so because that's what others too do. lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Ladies Cry When Their Man Propose To Them? by oloyede252(m): 8:45pm On Feb 06, 2015
brito:
Cry fire, I no cry joor
then m 100% sure no man as ever proposed to u...if not u b wan kind superwoman
Re: Why Do Ladies Cry When Their Man Propose To Them? by nairalanderZEZO(m): 8:48pm On Feb 06, 2015
Well I suggest that she becomes certain to commitment contrary to what she likes to be free from responsibility seen again that she can't refuse it because it might be a chances of getting a husband so in conclusion she has just been intimidated by reality.
Re: Why Do Ladies Cry When Their Man Propose To Them? by tellwisdom: 8:48pm On Feb 06, 2015
Ariel20:

grin ;DYou be big fool! I always look out for your stupid comments as usual. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Cry When Their Man Propose To Them? by fairygeh(f): 8:49pm On Feb 06, 2015
Lol.come to think of it,i almost cried when I was proposed to in Dec,the whole thing came as a surprise. With all his friends who already knew about it considering the clapping when he got on his knees grin grin it was so sweet and emotional.
Re: Why Do Ladies Cry When Their Man Propose To Them? by Nobody: 8:49pm On Feb 06, 2015
5minsmadness:

Yeah right.
The same statistics that say men die younger.
The same statistics that say men are killed more in battle.
The same statistics that say men are.more likely to die from not seeking health care as against women folk.
The same statistics that say more female children are born in china (one of the most populous places on earth) than males so much so that they kill the female kids.
Keep decieving your self with politically apologetic statistics grin

You are welcome!

It's enough if you keep deceiving yourself. wink

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Cry When Their Man Propose To Them? by Nobody: 8:49pm On Feb 06, 2015
carefreewannabe:

World population

You're welcome!

Out of those population of men, a large percentage go to war and lose their lives: army, Boko Haram, ISIS, US marines, militants, terrorists, suicide bombers, and men who have dangerous jobs.

And that us why figuratively women are said to be more.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Cry When Their Man Propose To Them? by EMEzzy(m): 8:50pm On Feb 06, 2015
ArewaSweetheart:

Point of Correction, Not all ladies do that please. kiss
I really think this NL smiley "kissy" whatever is really weird,like i open a thread to read comments and i see green smileys blowing kisses at me like wtf?...and its still hapening geez!
Re: Why Do Ladies Cry When Their Man Propose To Them? by Nobody: 8:51pm On Feb 06, 2015
pDude:

Out of those population of men, a large percentage go to war and lose their lives: army, Boko Haram, ISIS, US marines, militants, terrorists, suicide bombers, and men who have dangerous jobs.

And that us why statistically women are said to be more.

Obviously not.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Cry When Their Man Propose To Them? by dukila: 8:55pm On Feb 06, 2015
ucheheart:
mere assumption. No population census is 100% accurate esp in africa were figures are manipulated to meet selfish interests. Have you ever wondered if moslems and some african traditional men marry many wives why do we still have many women still single in this country? Even the bible stated it that the time will come when 10 women will run to a man and beg him to marry them just for them to answer his name. And that time is now. So deceive not yourself, population of women is far greater than that of men.

And is this biblical statement based on population increase or based on something else like desperation on the parts of the ladies?

Are u telling me that the womb is now accepting more X chromosones than the days of old?

Enlighten me pls.
Re: Why Do Ladies Cry When Their Man Propose To Them? by Nobody: 8:56pm On Feb 06, 2015
carefreewannabe:

World population

You're welcome!
so what about the mortality and fertility rates?? The number can't be constant..

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Cry When Their Man Propose To Them? by Nobody: 8:57pm On Feb 06, 2015
Sammyblake:
so what about the mortality and fertility rates?? The number can't be constant..

Do your research. You have Internet access, obviously. wink

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Cry When Their Man Propose To Them? by bigtt76(f): 8:59pm On Feb 06, 2015
Hmm... below we de think for our mind say see this guy wan put hand for fire even though e know say de fire go burn am grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Cry When Their Man Propose To Them? by Wendy80(f): 9:01pm On Feb 06, 2015
5minsmadness:

What did you do?
Cc wendy80

Nothing Dearie. Was happy though.
I got 2 proposals in 2days oh grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Cry When Their Man Propose To Them? by Nobody: 9:02pm On Feb 06, 2015
carefreewannabe:

There are also millions of women in jail and there are also lesbians. Moreover, many women are old and widows since women live longer.

@bold

I have a different experience but even if that was true, I couldn't care less.

We all know the female global jail population is not up to a half o male global jail population. Also lesbians are more tolerant and open to heterosexual relationships than gays.
There is a rumor that all women are lesbians...

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Cry When Their Man Propose To Them? by 5minsmadness: 9:02pm On Feb 06, 2015
Wendy80:

Nothing Dearie. Was happy though.
I got 2 proposals in 2days oh grin

shocked shocked shocked
HAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

Sharp babe! grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Cry When Their Man Propose To Them? by Nobody: 9:04pm On Feb 06, 2015
carefreewannabe:

Do your research. You have Internet access, obviously. wink
what am saying is that people die and babies come to the world every second ,, so there can't be any exact amount of males and females In the world, I'm not saying you ain't correct
Re: Why Do Ladies Cry When Their Man Propose To Them? by saasala(m): 9:05pm On Feb 06, 2015
aholiab:

marriage is to be enjoyed by both parties read the book the HOLY BIBLE

That same Holy Bible says "It not compulsory for one to get married" - Paul of Tarsus

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Cry When Their Man Propose To Them? by Nobody: 9:05pm On Feb 06, 2015
J12:

We all know the female global jail population is not up to a half o male global jail population.

Then I am an exception because I didn't know it.

Also lesbians are more tolerant and open to heterosexual relationships than gays.

Who told you so?

There is a rumor that all women are lesbians...

Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Cry When Their Man Propose To Them? by Nobody: 9:06pm On Feb 06, 2015
Sammyblake:
what am saying is that people die and babies come to the world every second ,, so there can't be any exact amount of males and females In the world, I'm not saying you ain't correct

Ok. smiley
Re: Why Do Ladies Cry When Their Man Propose To Them? by saasala(m): 9:07pm On Feb 06, 2015
faqman:

your thoughts are wired...
i hope you are normal... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

I can bet you are not married...well, I am not too and will never.

Dont worry, you will soon realize what am saying is the truth

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Cry When Their Man Propose To Them? by Nobody: 9:07pm On Feb 06, 2015
carefreewannabe:

Ok. smiley
bt how does the sex ratio of the world relate to the topic on this thread??

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Mum Is Planning To Forcefully Give Out My Little Sister Out For Marriage / My Husband Raped My Niece —wife / House Wife Stabbed To Death By Mother-In-law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.