Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,036 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

How Obanikoro, Fayose, Uba & Momoh Rigged Ekiti Election- Saharareporters - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Obanikoro, Fayose, Uba & Momoh Rigged Ekiti Election- Saharareporters (40993 Views)

How Obanikoro, Others Airlifted N1.2bn Cash For Fayose – Bank Official / N4.7bn Arms Funds Traced To Obanikoro, Fayose —EFCC / PDP Candidate Ishaku, Winner Of Taraba Election - Saharareporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Obanikoro, Fayose, Uba & Momoh Rigged Ekiti Election- Saharareporters by kay29000(m): 3:03pm On Feb 06, 2015
fxskye:

Firstly, On your Laptop, google "save from net".....download the driver and install it.

Secondly, open up the save from net after installation, copy the downloading link and paste it in save from net window.....click "download"
and there yo go.....

Just listened to it..........37mins of arguing election rigging "strategy"

Thanks. I have downloaded it. I can't believe Fayose had the nerve to say it is fake. Can you imagine. How can you fake something like that? They were about 6 distinct characters there, arguing, switching from English to Yoruba at will, with all the display of emotions in their voices, and someone is telling me it was put together by the APC. And what is worse is that, after hearing this live evidence, somepeople are still agreeing with Fayose that the tape is fake. SMH!

5 Likes

Re: How Obanikoro, Fayose, Uba & Momoh Rigged Ekiti Election- Saharareporters by koolangel1(m): 3:30pm On Feb 06, 2015
AYO FAYOSE CLAIMS THE AUDIO RECORDING IS FAKE AND OBANIKORO CLAIMS IS DOCTORED AND MANIPULATED

CONTRADICTION !!!!!!

NIGERIANS , PLEASE ITS TIME TO THINK RIGHT AND MAKE A CHANGE TO TURN THIS COUNTRY AROUND,THIS ELECTION MUST BE A TURNING POINT IN THE HISTORY OF OUR COUNTRY

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Obanikoro, Fayose, Uba & Momoh Rigged Ekiti Election- Saharareporters by olu4life(m): 3:45pm On Feb 06, 2015
TheOtherview:

Download the YouTube version that I posted above.
[quote][/quote]
Done. Its actually 2hrs oooo. Downloaded d full version
Re: How Obanikoro, Fayose, Uba & Momoh Rigged Ekiti Election- Saharareporters by Olaone1: 3:50pm On Feb 06, 2015
APC lost in Ekiti and pronto, there is a video of how it was rigged.

They won in Osun and no issues.

Na wa oo
Re: How Obanikoro, Fayose, Uba & Momoh Rigged Ekiti Election- Saharareporters by retsonbiz(m): 5:39pm On Feb 06, 2015
Olaone1:
APC lost in Ekiti and pronto, there is a video of how it was rigged.

They won in Osun and no issues.

Na wa oo

Please listen to the audio and then judge

1 Like

Re: How Obanikoro, Fayose, Uba & Momoh Rigged Ekiti Election- Saharareporters by Holluwartosin: 6:23pm On Feb 06, 2015
Read and share to help others....... /1CAb7ov
Re: How Obanikoro, Fayose, Uba & Momoh Rigged Ekiti Election- Saharareporters by Nobody: 6:28pm On Feb 06, 2015
I listened to this audio over 50 times now. Yes, 50 times! And it's just incredible to find people who are engaged with determining Nigeria's future plotting to completely annihilate it. Who knows how many more meetings like this take place every election eve around the country? Who knows?
Pathetic country like Nigeria. Looking like it'll be centuries from now before sane people become engaged in the intimate affairs of this country.
This is when you'd have expected a sane president to act and prosecute or at least investigate every person involved in this, including of course all the allegations made against the APC members, the mentioned Daramola and Fayemi. Every single one of them. Yet, the clueless guy will just look on.

2 Likes

Re: How Obanikoro, Fayose, Uba & Momoh Rigged Ekiti Election- Saharareporters by Change2015(m): 7:16pm On Feb 06, 2015
Orikinla:

[size=28pt]
When I warned Nigerians on Nairaland not to vote for GEJ in 2011, the fools and zombies supporting him here attacked me, condemned me and ridiculed me. But today, the president has been stripped naked on the street and the internet and it too late to cry for the over 15, 000 innocent Nigerians killed by the Boko Haram, 1.5 million displaced Nigerians in the war-torn north east and middle belts, hundreds of the missing Chibok school girls, 18 applicants who died during the NIS recruitment interviews and misappropriated N500, 000, 000 collected from the 500, 000 applicants who paid N1, 000 each, more than 40 million jobless Nigerian youths, etc. He is the first 419 President of Nigeria. [/size]

As a deputy governor, acting governor, governor, vice president... Jonathan has never distinguished himself in words or deeds. Why anyone should expect him to be different as president has always mystified me. I'm proud to say I have never voted for him or the pdp.

#change
#GMB
#APC

4 Likes

Re: How Obanikoro, Fayose, Uba & Momoh Rigged Ekiti Election- Saharareporters by kuramo: 7:22pm On Feb 06, 2015
This is serious.
Re: How Obanikoro, Fayose, Uba & Momoh Rigged Ekiti Election- Saharareporters by ollyruffy: 7:43pm On Feb 06, 2015
These people are criminals that should be forgotten in Kirikiri.

We must vote and protect our vote on Feb 14 to kick out these criminals out of power.

2 Likes

Re: How Obanikoro, Fayose, Uba & Momoh Rigged Ekiti Election- Saharareporters by Ibusho: 8:24pm On Feb 06, 2015
clevvermind:
shut up. i don't believe the crap. will you force me to believe it?

Don't force him. Av u 4gotn some people were given 2 cups of rice. Fayose don build 3bedroom flat in him through his stomach infrastructure.
Re: How Obanikoro, Fayose, Uba & Momoh Rigged Ekiti Election- Saharareporters by reborn1: 10:03pm On Feb 06, 2015
anonimi:

Why is APCheat not using this in the court of law rather than for propaganda?

Is it not indicative of the FRAUDULENT nature of the material that it cannot stand the rigorous test of exhibit admission in court

No wonder the APCheat states hate transparency and have not applied the FoI law in their sta095d1e8964ccd63d37dc6c81b3[/img]

Instead of you to post about the main topic, you will be posting different trash to divert people. Why are you this heartless? You see evil and trying to spin it cos it involve your paymasters. Hmmmmm.

3 Likes

Re: How Obanikoro, Fayose, Uba & Momoh Rigged Ekiti Election- Saharareporters by okonja(m): 1:19am On Feb 07, 2015
Not everyone can stream this recording without a pc and to make sharing easy, here is the download link to the recording....

http://www35.zippyshare.com/v/2rTLlnT5/file.html
Re: How Obanikoro, Fayose, Uba & Momoh Rigged Ekiti Election- Saharareporters by beordune(m): 5:43am On Feb 07, 2015
emmabowin:
The Ekiti election was clearly won by the PDP and Fayose nor the Pdp need not rig the election. It was clear as daylight that the people of Ekiti wanted Fayose.this of course, is an APC gimmick

Most times what we see as a good movie doesn't just become good... There would have been serious editing to make them look good.

This was what was played out in Ekiti.
Re: How Obanikoro, Fayose, Uba & Momoh Rigged Ekiti Election- Saharareporters by Davochii(m): 7:09am On Feb 07, 2015
This Sahara guys are anti-goodluck, I've always known they will never report anything good about the PDP and Goodluck' administration ... The guy never talk about the multi million dollars house APC bought him in US.listen here Mr. Sahara reporter you can't stop GEJ and the PDP come FEBRUARY 2015. # GOODLUCK all the way
Re: How Obanikoro, Fayose, Uba & Momoh Rigged Ekiti Election- Saharareporters by Babacele: 12:07am On Feb 08, 2015
focus7:
I have said that all the achievement claims of Jonathan and his followers are nothing but falsehood. This is one of the achievement the pdp has been flaunting around that he performed credible election, when what he did in Ekiti is arm twisting the ruling government to give it to the area boy. No wonder Fayose will send his boys to disrupt the proceeding of the election tribunal in Ekiti, and no wonder he's so desperating attacking Buhari for the fear of Him losing protection that would eventually lead to his losing the seat.
and going to jail.
Re: How Obanikoro, Fayose, Uba & Momoh Rigged Ekiti Election- Saharareporters by joromi: 12:25am On Feb 08, 2015
I really hope the issue of this tape does not die down angry
This is a serious issue

1 Like

Re: How Obanikoro, Fayose, Uba & Momoh Rigged Ekiti Election- Saharareporters by hero31x(m): 9:06am On Feb 19, 2015
[quote author=Donxavier post=30476982]

really, are you an eidiot?[/quote

No, I'm not
Re: How Obanikoro, Fayose, Uba & Momoh Rigged Ekiti Election- Saharareporters by Nobody: 10:06am On Feb 19, 2015
So it was not Amala Politics that got Fayose into the Government House

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Jackson Ude Distributes Truck Load Of Rice And Other Food Stuffs. (pictures) / Boko Haram: Major-General Adeniyi To Face Court-Martial / Kano Hisbah Destroys Bottles Of Beer Worth N200 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.