Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,530 members, 7,770,360 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 09:53 AM

PDP Candidate Ishaku, Winner Of Taraba Election - Saharareporters - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Candidate Ishaku, Winner Of Taraba Election - Saharareporters (20802 Views)

Aisha Jummai-Alhassan 1st Elected Female Governor As Tribunal Sacks Ishaku / Gov .danbaba Suntai Of Taraba State Casts Vote In Suntai Ward / How Obanikoro, Fayose, Uba & Momoh Rigged Ekiti Election- Saharareporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Candidate Ishaku, Winner Of Taraba Election - Saharareporters by Rapzino: 3:01am On Apr 26, 2015
After careful internal analysis of unconfirmed polling numbers, SaharaReporters estimates that Mr. Ishaku will have a decisive win over the All Progressives Congress (APC) candidate Senator Aisha Al-Hassan. Had Senator Al-Hassan won her election she would have been Nigeria’s first female governor.

The runoff election was decided by the Independent National Election Commission (INEC) after cancelling elections in Donga, Wukari, and Zing LGAs, citing egregious polling irregularities. Mr. Ishaku received 317,198 votes during the first gubernatorial election and Mrs. Al-Hassan received 262,386 votes.

The Peoples Democratic Party was also victorious during the presidential races in Taraba State during the April elections.
http://saharareporters.com/2015/04/25/saharareporters-projects-pdp-candidate-darius-ishaku-winner-taraba-race

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Candidate Ishaku, Winner Of Taraba Election - Saharareporters by xpac01(m): 4:10am On Apr 26, 2015
Nice.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Candidate Ishaku, Winner Of Taraba Election - Saharareporters by Nobody: 4:50am On Apr 26, 2015
Fielding a woman would remind voters of Turai's insolence.

11 Likes

Re: PDP Candidate Ishaku, Winner Of Taraba Election - Saharareporters by segzyj(m): 4:56am On Apr 26, 2015
K
Re: PDP Candidate Ishaku, Winner Of Taraba Election - Saharareporters by Akosbaba(m): 5:13am On Apr 26, 2015
Okay
Re: PDP Candidate Ishaku, Winner Of Taraba Election - Saharareporters by hamrad(m): 5:26am On Apr 26, 2015
OK
Re: PDP Candidate Ishaku, Winner Of Taraba Election - Saharareporters by tunwumi: 5:44am On Apr 26, 2015
Well I think women should be blame for her loss.

6 Likes

Re: PDP Candidate Ishaku, Winner Of Taraba Election - Saharareporters by Rapzino: 6:01am On Apr 26, 2015
tunwumi:
y'all should learn to get off the back of our women, they have the right to choose who they want.

9 Likes

Re: PDP Candidate Ishaku, Winner Of Taraba Election - Saharareporters by khassy(m): 6:18am On Apr 26, 2015
angry
Re: PDP Candidate Ishaku, Winner Of Taraba Election - Saharareporters by asarmaniac: 6:25am On Apr 26, 2015
Rapzino:
SaharaReporters Projects PDP Candidate Darius Ishaku Winner Of Taraba Race
After careful internal analysis of unconfirmed polling numbers, SaharaReporters estimates that Mr. Ishaku will have a decisive win over the All Progressives Congress (APC) candidate Senator Aisha Al-Hassan. Had Senator Al-Hassan won her election she would have been Nigeria’s first female governor.
by Sahara Reporters, New York
this can't be so because the result is not yet ready how can somebody just win election like that Mr?
Re: PDP Candidate Ishaku, Winner Of Taraba Election - Saharareporters by Rapzino: 6:34am On Apr 26, 2015
asarmaniac:

this can't be so because the result is not yet ready how can somebody just win election like that Mr?
some people are damn funny, DDI won Donga yesterday Mr, and Donga alone carries 85,000 of the canceled 127,000 votes. He also won the polling units in Karim Lamido, Takum, Wukari and Zing. He lost only Bali and Jalingo polling units to Aisha. You can check my profile for the thread i opened for result collation. I trekked all over town to get the results in most polling units. Lie down and wag your tail please!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Candidate Ishaku, Winner Of Taraba Election - Saharareporters by HAZAZEL: 6:46am On Apr 26, 2015
tunwumi:

My pal that's were u got it wrong. Women or better still educated women shouldn't just vote somone in because the person is of the same gender. I think leadership oppurtunities should be given based on: abilty, track- record, vision and responsibility. Not : gender, ethnicity, religeon or familiarity.

Hope you agree?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Candidate Ishaku, Winner Of Taraba Election - Saharareporters by Rapzino: 6:54am On Apr 26, 2015
HAZAZEL:

My pal that's were u got it wrong. Women or better still educated women shouldn't just vote somone in because the person is of the same gender. I think leadership oppurtunities should be given based on: abilty, track- record, vision and responsibility. Not : gender, ethnicity, religion or familiarity.

Hope you agree?
you left me speechless with this reply bro, thanks!

9 Likes

Re: PDP Candidate Ishaku, Winner Of Taraba Election - Saharareporters by tunwumi: 7:04am On Apr 26, 2015
And she lack all these qualities u mentioned?

HAZAZEL:

My pal that's were u got it wrong. Women or better still educated women shouldn't just vote somone in because the person is of the same gender. I think leadership oppurtunities should be given based on: abilty, track- record, vision and responsibility. Not : gender, ethnicity, religeon or familiarity.

Hope you agree?

1 Like

Re: PDP Candidate Ishaku, Winner Of Taraba Election - Saharareporters by Caseless: 7:14am On Apr 26, 2015
Rapzino:
y'all should learn to get off the back of our women, they have the right to choose who they want.
just sharrap! What do u say when women cry gender inequality?
Re: PDP Candidate Ishaku, Winner Of Taraba Election - Saharareporters by VIPERVENOM(m): 7:19am On Apr 26, 2015
PDP supporters should not believe this story oh cos its from sahara reporters grin

8 Likes

Re: PDP Candidate Ishaku, Winner Of Taraba Election - Saharareporters by usbcable(m): 7:22am On Apr 26, 2015
Rapzino:
SaharaReporters Projects PDP Candidate Darius Ishaku Winner Of Taraba Race
by Sahara Reporters, New York
back then when SR was reporting APC as winning most polls PDP guys disputed them now they are source of info

3 Likes

Re: PDP Candidate Ishaku, Winner Of Taraba Election - Saharareporters by HAZAZEL: 7:24am On Apr 26, 2015
tunwumi:
And she lack all these qualities u mentioned?

No, you got me wrong. I don't know Ishaku or Aisha personally. I was just referring to your earlier post were you said " the women should be blamed". And I said they shouldn't, as gender is not enough reason to support any candidtate.

Hope we are cool?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Candidate Ishaku, Winner Of Taraba Election - Saharareporters by usbcable(m): 7:26am On Apr 26, 2015
HAZAZEL:

Hope you agree?

sadly thesame logic applies the other way too.
why would a man vote against her just because she is a woman. or why would her Christian Taraba citizens vote against her because she is Muslim.

So the elections was primarily not about ability but Gender and Religion.

1 Like

Re: PDP Candidate Ishaku, Winner Of Taraba Election - Saharareporters by Nobody: 7:26am On Apr 26, 2015
Tarabans have done well. Aisha should run to Abuja fast to join the queue of those seeking Federal Appointment

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP Candidate Ishaku, Winner Of Taraba Election - Saharareporters by Rapzino: 7:30am On Apr 26, 2015
Caseless:
just sharrap! What do u say when women cry gender inequality?
here, take my hanky and wipe those tears. We don't want her and we've made our choice period!

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP Candidate Ishaku, Winner Of Taraba Election - Saharareporters by Nobody: 7:31am On Apr 26, 2015
usbcable:

sadly thesame logic applies the other way too.
why would a man vote against her just because she is a woman. or why would her Christian Taraba citizens vote against her because she is Muslim.

So the elections was primarily not about ability but Gender and Religion.
Why can't you people respect the choice of Tarabans? If you so love her then why not make her the Governor of your state? If you really want a woman Governor, why not support one in your state? This is democracy, the will of the people shall prevail.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP Candidate Ishaku, Winner Of Taraba Election - Saharareporters by usbcable(m): 7:33am On Apr 26, 2015
barcanista:
Why can't you people respect the choice of Tarabans? If you so love her then why not make her the Governor of your state? If you really want a woman Governor, why not support one in your state? This is democracy, the will of the people shall prevail.
Am not disputing whether Ishaku won or not mind you.
APC cant win everywhere.
am only replying to thepost as all I have seen online not one referwnce has been made to the competence of either candidates.
all you see is Gender and Religious factors.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Candidate Ishaku, Winner Of Taraba Election - Saharareporters by Ponponkon: 7:36am On Apr 26, 2015
Meanwhile Abians are eating,join us no bird flu

Re: PDP Candidate Ishaku, Winner Of Taraba Election - Saharareporters by usbcable(m): 7:36am On Apr 26, 2015
barcanista
try calming down. you are also not from taraba so why you too carry am for head. grin

You be my paddy (scantee don clarify your position) so no need getting unnecessarily juiced up.

peace

and lastly Barcelona will not be crowned UCL champions Bayern is kicking you guys out.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Candidate Ishaku, Winner Of Taraba Election - Saharareporters by Nobody: 7:40am On Apr 26, 2015
usbcable:

Am not disputing whether Ishaku won or not mind you.
APC cant win everywhere.
am only replying to thepost as all I have seen online not one referwnce has been made to the competence of either candidates.
all you see is Gender and Religious factors.
Whether Gender or Religion that is the Choice of Tarabans. Wasn't it ethnic voting pattern that we withnessed in March 28? Wasn't Lagos Guber more of tribal than competence? Wasn't Rivers election more of a show of brotherhood? What about Kano, wasn't it more of party affiliation than competence? Allow Tarabans space jare, they have elected their new Governor. We all should respect it and live with it.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Candidate Ishaku, Winner Of Taraba Election - Saharareporters by nationwide1(m): 7:42am On Apr 26, 2015
Those who announced the result of Taraba election before official confirmation on partsan ground should hide their faces in shame. This is how they cause crisis with resultant untimely deaths.
Re: PDP Candidate Ishaku, Winner Of Taraba Election - Saharareporters by Nobody: 7:43am On Apr 26, 2015
usbcable:
barcanista
try calming down. you are also not from taraba so why you too carry am for head. grin

You be my paddy (scantee don clarify your position) so no need getting unnecessarily juiced up.

peace

and lastly Barcelona will not be crowned UCL champions Bayern is kicking you guys out.
thank God say I be your padi o. See no be say I carry am for head, it is irritating how APC always try to discredit a process that doesn't favor them. The case of Taraba is so special because I wanted that flop(Aisha) to lose. Her antecedent will tell you of her gross incompetence.

1 Like

Re: PDP Candidate Ishaku, Winner Of Taraba Election - Saharareporters by usbcable(m): 7:45am On Apr 26, 2015
barcanista:
Whether Gender or Religion that is the Choice of Tarabans. Wasn't it ethnic voting pattern that we withnessed in March 28? Wasn't Lagos Guber more of tribal than competence? Wasn't Rivers election more of a show of brotherhood? What about Kano, wasn't it more of party affiliation than competence? Allow Tarabans space jare, they have elected their new Governor. We all should respect it and live with it.

Yes. Most of the voting pattern on 28th was around ethnic and religious sentiments especially from the SS SE NE NW. I feel it was only the NC and SW that voted based on conviction.

The lagos case was ethnicity over feed by PDP themselves and just as it backfired in presidency ot backfired in Lagos too.
I know not much of Rivers politics so no comments there.

My dear dont make it seem as if you care so much about Tarabans ooo. You care more that PDP wins.

How far? we haven't seen your comment on barca thread as per the bayern fixtures. maybe by May your signature will be.modified again. lol. Barcelona is nt winning UCL.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Candidate Ishaku, Winner Of Taraba Election - Saharareporters by Nobody: 8:00am On Apr 26, 2015
usbcable:

Yes. Most of the voting pattern on 28th was around ethnic and religious sentiments especially from the SS SE NE NW. I feel it was only the NC and SW that voted based on conviction.

The lagos case was ethnicity over feed by PDP themselves and just as it backfired in presidency ot backfired in Lagos too.
I know not much of Rivers politics so no comments there.

My dear dont make it seem as if you care so much about Tarabans ooo. You care more that PDP wins.

How far? we haven't seen your comment on barca thread as per the bayern fixtures. maybe by May your signature will be.modified again. lol. Barcelona is nt winning UCL.
The voting pattern of the SW had the least case of tribal influence and it is very commendable. Though I wasn't happy the the NC states of Benue and Kogi voted against Jonathan, but I understand with them because of the flops they call Governors. If you really know me, I'm not supporting Arc Ishaku simply because he's PDP, I am supporting him because I know what APC represent and it won't augur well for Taraba to vote an incumpetent woman from an hypocritical party. My slogan has always been "Patriotism above partisanship"

As for Barcelona/Bayern fixture, I pity Bayern Munich. It is unfortunate that they are to be the next victim of Hurricane Barca. The Champions League is very sacrosanct and Barcelona will lift the trophy.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Candidate Ishaku, Winner Of Taraba Election - Saharareporters by chamboy(m): 8:10am On Apr 26, 2015
barcanista:
Tarabans have done well. Aisha should go to Abuja fast to join the queue of those seeking Federal Appontment
I can Bet if Shekau Is a PDP candidate and Pastor Adeboye is an APC candidate. You would still Vote for PDP..

I pity u

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari's 2019 Presidential Campaign Headquarter In Jigawa State (Photo) / One Month After, Buhari In Dilemma Over Babachir, Oke / Senate President, Saraki Congratulates Governor Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.