Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,070 members, 7,835,607 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

How Do I Break Up With My Gf? Love Her So Much - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Break Up With My Gf? Love Her So Much (1228 Views)

My Virgin Girlfriend Has Kidney Issue, I Love Her For Marriage, Should I Go On? / Please How Do I Break Up With Her ? Her Kitty-Cat Is Too Watery - Guy Cries Out / My Gf's Love For Cucumber Dis Days......... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Break Up With My Gf? Love Her So Much by Benwems(m): 11:25pm On Feb 05, 2015
Hi mates, I will try to make this brief. I have been dating her for 1 year + now but she doesnt care about my feelings, she is self centred and likes flirting. Basically she doesnt go out her way to please me. I have been supportive and caring to her. Bought her a Q10 last year plus I always gone out my way to please her. And I have been faithful all these while to her. I have talked to her over and over again but no change/adjustment. I cant cope with her character anymore. Wanna break up but I love her too much. And it looks like she loves me too. How do I forget about her. Would sleeping with another lady, smoking or drinking help me forget her when I break up? Please help me, my heart is sorrowful.
Re: How Do I Break Up With My Gf? Love Her So Much by jworos(m): 11:35pm On Feb 05, 2015
You'll feeling better with time, drinking and smoking won't make it better, Time heals all wound...
Re: How Do I Break Up With My Gf? Love Her So Much by xpac01(m): 11:36pm On Feb 05, 2015
And you think we don't deserve to know how the punny wewechu is? Cos me i think that the root of all those tears.
Re: How Do I Break Up With My Gf? Love Her So Much by Nobody: 11:41pm On Feb 05, 2015
its valentine again....we will teach u how to brwak up and after 14 u will ask how to mke up
Re: How Do I Break Up With My Gf? Love Her So Much by Terry68: 11:43pm On Feb 05, 2015
Simple! Think of her negative exhibtion each time the thought flows in.

Don't call her nor text her (She even might decide to pressure more on you)

Start searching for new girls.

Become an author by writing about her. Title it: How she lost it.

Lastly, send her number down for professional couselling.
*winks*

1 Like

Re: How Do I Break Up With My Gf? Love Her So Much by Chidonc(m): 11:46pm On Feb 05, 2015
My guy if ur are 4 real then take it easy, u won't b able 2 4get abt her all at a time, my ex was like dat, I cherished her more anytin else, even when she was buzy bleepim anoda man, I kept my calm, all u have 2 do is decide 2 move on witout lookin back, it may take up 2 a year bt u would get over it
Re: How Do I Break Up With My Gf? Love Her So Much by Nobody: 11:46pm On Feb 05, 2015
she sees u as a prof in mugu. Can u buy dat phone 4 ur mother?

Bros, focus on ur goals and dream

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Break Up With My Gf? Love Her So Much by EDhims(m): 11:52pm On Feb 05, 2015
try and have a picture of something else in mind and u will soon forget about her

my little advise for you; even wen u blive in d word change there are some characters dat can't b changed...ur only way out is ur choice
Re: How Do I Break Up With My Gf? Love Her So Much by Fairgodwin(m): 11:55pm On Feb 05, 2015
Bro, this might sound a bit unconventional [but]; please watch lots of football matches. In fact, cultivate that habit right away.
Re: How Do I Break Up With My Gf? Love Her So Much by Nobody: 12:08am On Feb 06, 2015
Before you break up with her bro, collect the Q10 back from her and nack her TDB..

1 Like

Re: How Do I Break Up With My Gf? Love Her So Much by sheabutter1: 12:58am On Feb 06, 2015
Talk to her first, she might not see it wrong. Every body need to be corrected on every wrong action. If you want to move. Just prepare your mind. Don't use any alcohol or smoking to forget what you don't want. It's your mind..*peace*

Besides :

Have you heard of Shea butter. A Natural
product. Good for the smoothness of Skins and
healthy hair, treatment of stretch mark and
control of dry skin. For your home delivery from
our online store. Visit. : http:// www . konga.com/
concepticalsheabutter

Please rearrange the start of the website. By closing the space.
Re: How Do I Break Up With My Gf? Love Her So Much by Aydesmond(m): 1:31am On Feb 06, 2015
guy eno hard at all.. go buy cutlass, if she cum come ur house, pursue her with d cutlas. e don finish
Re: How Do I Break Up With My Gf? Love Her So Much by Afrok(m): 2:36am On Feb 06, 2015
Hehe... Guys been pouring trailers of water on desert thinking they'll walk on wet grounds since the time of Samson and Delilah . U went as far as to do all those things when she has never reciprocated anything (probably by sex only) and U are talking about i love her, wanna break up with her?

Love should be a mutual thing, even if she's got nothing to offer U, TRUE love is the best she can give U which can make U forget about sex with her. So op, stop wasting ur family members prayers on U that U should succeed in life by spending on them rather than setting ur money on fire by spending on that girl.

Final word; NEVER LOSE UR SLEEP OVER SOMEONE WHO IS PROBABLY IN BED WITH ANOTHER PERSON.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Break Up With My Gf? Love Her So Much by Nobody: 3:27am On Feb 06, 2015
My dear, the earliest way to forget love is to replace love, d best way u cn get rid of her is if u hav sth to replace her....love someone else and it works lyk magic she ll gradually fade frm ur heart, do u hav a crush??....den start wit ur crush not for relatnship sometimes but to keep her away frm ur heart...it's better dan drinking or smoking with time u ll heal, believe me I was there.....
Re: How Do I Break Up With My Gf? Love Her So Much by kponkedenge(m): 3:33am On Feb 06, 2015
Hmmm its well

In another news.

Do you have what it takes to become the next face of santa studio?

Follow the link below.

www.nairaland.com/2132165/face-santa-studio-beauty-pageant#30459501
Re: How Do I Break Up With My Gf? Love Her So Much by Equado(m): 3:38am On Feb 06, 2015
Chidonc:
My guy if ur are 4 real then take it easy, u won't b able 2 4get abt her all at a time, my ex was like dat, I cherished her more anytin else, even when she was buzy bleepim anoda man, I kept my calm, all u have 2 do is decide 2 move on witout lookin back, it may take up 2 a year bt u would get over it
a year ke,3 days i don't hear from you is enough to banish any feelings whatsoever. Op,delete her number,and move on. Its as easy as that.
Re: How Do I Break Up With My Gf? Love Her So Much by Benwems(m): 8:07am On Feb 06, 2015
sheabutter1:
Talk to her first, she might not see it wrong. Every body need to be corrected on every wrong action. If you want to move. Just prepare your mind. Don't use any alcohol or smoking to forget what you don't want. It's your mind..*peace*

Besides :

Have you heard of Shea butter. A Natural
product. Good for the smoothness of Skins and
healthy hair, treatment of stretch mark and
control of dry skin. For your home delivery from
our online store. Visit. : http:// www . konga.com/
concepticalsheabutter

Please rearrange the start of the website. By closing the space.

I have talked to her over and over again. Each time I talk to her its quarrel that ends it up
Re: How Do I Break Up With My Gf? Love Her So Much by Benwems(m): 11:22am On Feb 07, 2015
I need more advise please
Re: How Do I Break Up With My Gf? Love Her So Much by 2goodbobo(m): 12:08pm On Feb 07, 2015
How can you claim she still loves you when she does all that to you? like seriously dude? drop her like is hot cos she aint worth it.
Re: How Do I Break Up With My Gf? Love Her So Much by Nobody: 1:25pm On Feb 07, 2015
This is simple, end the relationship. It is usually very frustrating when only one party provides the fuel to drive a relationship. I have come to realise that you can do without any body. Nobody is indispensable. undecided undecided

Just quit the unhealthy and imbalanced relationship already. When you find a woman that truly loves you, you will look back and be shocked that you wasted so much energy on this lady. When you meet the right woman, you wouldn't even have to do half of all you have done for this lady and she will respond very well to you. Women by nature are responders; they are built to respond to actions initiated by us so if you find yourself stuck with a woman that responds 5% when you have put in 110%, know that you are in the wrong boat and will definitely hit the rocks. It is a question of when not how. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Quitting the relationship will be very painful at first, infact, there are times you would feel like there's no need to live. Yes, cry if you must and as much as the tears keep coming, let them flow but in the event, you would be glad you let her go. Should you break up with her do not rush into another relationship immediately because you would be doing so out of desperation and pain. Make sure you take out enough time to heal very well so that you do not transfer unnecessary frustration and pain to another innocent woman. embarassed embarassed embarassed

Let me also add that the right woman for you may not be as beautiful as Beyonce, Omotola or Genevieve, one mistake we make as men is to always chase after a woman's beauty. A woman's heart is very important. The woman that will make a great wife for you may not be so attractive to you but with time, you will begin to notice some kind of beauty in her you never knew existed. cool cool smiley

Be a man and take the javelin once and for all, you will survive it. No need to postpone the evil day. This boat will definitely hit the rocks.

Take care. cheesy cry

cc

Seun,

Sirshymexx

Coogar,

Raumdeteur,

Raumdeuter,

Babyosisi,

Desola,

Berem

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

What Will You Do If You Are Told By A Prophet That Your Fiancee Is A Witch? / Why Do Ladies Like Taking Pictures Of Themselves Eating Food / See How A Guy Transforms Into A Lady With Just Makeup.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.